All Comments on 'The Rubberdoll Puppet Show'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a dang good read. Descriptive, Fun and General all round good story. Going to have to check out your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing. More please.

petmyheadpetmyheadalmost 3 years ago

Very fun setting, looking forward to reading more!

rocketskaterocketskatealmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. So well written and so descriptive. Please write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a pure unadulterated fantasy it’s very very sexy, you’ve normalised the environment for women in the society that she lives in. The whole thing is comprehensive and flows really well. I read it and enjoyed it but deliberately made sure I didn’t think about it because to give it any thought is utterly chilling. A society without any choice for half of the population yeah that’s genuinely horrifying.

Great writing style, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

sammy_808sammy_808almost 3 years ago

is it possible there's someone else who might have visited the Hall of Hypnotism and Body Modification?

:)

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Ah Sammy_808, so many wonderful possibilities from the Hall of Hypnotism and Body Modification, aren't there? But for the moment I don't have a new story for this particular line, which isn't to say that one won't pop into my little bimbo brain at some point and if it does, I'll probably write it up. Thanks for your comment!

absolutistabsolutistalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this intriguing tale! I feel this particular universe might hold many more stories of interest, e.g. that of the girl with the flaming red hair. BTW, I second the motion of sammy_808 ;-)

paulincanberrapaulincanberraalmost 3 years ago

I found this story strangely arousing, but scary.

I can appreciate the thrill of being completely controlled, a sex slave, for a time. What scares me is that it could be permanent, that a person could give up their ability to choose.

Overall a really good story. I am proud that it was written by a fellow Australian.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a great story...your ideas are wonderful.

DevinDelisiousDevinDelisiousover 2 years ago

Really enjoy this story. In fact I’m find all of your stories I’ve read so far to be very good. Very descriptive and full of detail. Thank you for sharing your work. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot and horny and juicy stories love them all keep up the great work,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By far the best I've ever read. Baffled and blushing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a really good writer. I’m not into a lot of the content but your stories draw me in. Very talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...