All Comments on 'The Rule Ch. 04'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
SorblesuSorblesuabout 1 year ago

Love this series!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

You are killing it WOW!!!! You can cut the sexual tension with a butter knife 😋🔥😋 holy smokes it can't possibly get any hotter can it? I can't wait until Chrissy is riding Mark's BIG Cock, she will be so stretched out and wore out after a whole week of fucking Mark she won't even feel her boyfriend Kevin's little penis when they have sex. I just hope Kevin eats Chrissy's luscious creampie after Mark is done fucking her all night long 😋 yummy! Beth can continue to humiliate Kevin by teasing him about how his girlfriend Chrissy won't be fucking him anymore because his little dick is too tiny to satisfy her. Please please chapter 5 ASAP!!!! It's torture in a good way. Another five stars for chapter 4.

sissybuttslavesissybuttslaveabout 1 year ago

This story is so very good. Excellent plot, well written, very enjoyable. Please keep it going!

sennodensennodenabout 1 year ago

You have something potentially great here. I love the dynamic, I love the cuckold play, and I love how Beth and Mark are also good guys who just enjoy the dominant part of the roleplay.

Just one request though - please don't make Kevin eat cum. It's your story, of course, but that kind of thing usually turns me off from cuckold stories

sennodensennodenabout 1 year ago

To add one thing, that little moment where it shows Beth is not made entirely of ice was really nice too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope Kevin gets something more out of this than “permission” to jerk off.

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

Another certified Banger 🔥

silverwhispersilverwhisperabout 1 year ago

Superb writing, excellent flow and control of tension.

This is extraordinary work and I hope you are very proud of this series.

Incidentally: thank you for the progress bar on your profile: it's much appreciated!

Powerplay01Powerplay01about 1 year ago

Another great installment. Can’t wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not the biggest cuck fan but I’ve been loving this series. Always checking back for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this work so much. Can't wait to read what happens.

horizontaldhorizontaldabout 1 year ago

This is some really good stuff. Excellent flow. I'm excited to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story seems like a ripoff of A Couple’s Submission lol

TinyDickandBossWifeTinyDickandBossWifeabout 1 year ago
Hot Hot HOT

Thank you from LasVegas. Excited to hear what is coming soon,

ZdopZdopabout 1 year ago

My favorite story on this site. I'm loving beth and Kevins dynamic. Excited for their trip and what happens in it!

dustdust69dustdust69about 1 year ago

I've been reading stories here for over 10 years and this is up there with the very best of them. It's the kind of story/series I am constantly searching for. The writing and pacing is so good and it seems as though the writer is on the younger side / not a boomer, which makes it more relatable for me from a character perspective.

As for the content, good god is it hot beyond belief. Like intoxicatingly hot. The only thing I'd like to see (which isn't everyone's cup of tea — I get that) is Chrissy and Kevin sharing/embracing Mark's cum. But I love the hesitation and mental wrestling Kevin has with it. God. What an amazing story.

Bravo, truly!

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 year ago

Loving it. well written and very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story, the progress bars on your profile are a super nice feature/touch, thank you! I do hope Kevin does get a little more than just getting "jerked" almost seems kinda sad in some ways. But super good writing and story building though, thank you for the effort and time!

ScowlScowlabout 1 year ago

Lots of great comments and commentary and I agree.

Great writing and story and character development. I really like that so much is done via dialogue and Kevin’s thoughts. The subtleties - Kevin’s job/raise and his and Beth’s relationship along that line that has no sexual side - or does it? I have guesses about where that may lead. I hesitate to even say that because I don’t want to ruin it or your direction.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, with some original twists, but still a very stereotype cuckold story. The insecure nerdy beta cuck boyfriend, the overconfident-type big cock bull , and the closet slut girlfriend that so easily falls for the bull. Beth who keeps Kevin's hopes up but also humiliates him hardest. Mark fucking Chrissy will be the next move and also the gamechanger. Kevin and Chrissy's relationship and sex life will never be the same.

But - in the category - it's a great story. I hope you stay away from the usual cuckolding plotlines and make it original. Mark and Beth are too perfect right now. Everybody has flaws and weak spots. I hope Kevin gains something out of this in stead of slowly losing his girlfriend. I see a glimmer of hope but it can go either way.

Mark and Kevin need to talk. So do Beth and Chrissy. Before Chrissy gets the fucking of her life.

Well - good luck and on to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow this story is PERFECTION. I love how you portray each individual character and also each couple, I love the dynamics between them so much! I'm in a cuckold relationship myself and this is exactly the kind of energy I want! LOVE IT, thank you for your work🤩❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice buildup - but the week apart comes too fast. They are just getting to grips with their new situation. They should have had sex together, with all of them there. Not apart. It's too hasty.

Beth luring Kevin away for a week so Mark can have his way with Chrissy is harsh. The poor guy has no chance. He'll never measure up. He'll be devastated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly loved the story. It was so well written, with just the perfect amount of realism, as opposed to so many of the obvious made-up stories out there. This was simply a perfect mixture of sexual tension, domination, and humiliation, that really kept me on edge, and quite literally sneaking downstairs to the PC, in order to read another chapter. I have to admit to feeling myself growing more and more aroused, as I continued reading. In short, I don't know how much longer I can wait, until the next chapter is released, although I'm quite certain I will be reading this particular story in it's entirety over and over again!

hloverhloverabout 1 year ago

This whole series is fantastic. It strikes an amazing balance between kinkiness and real and genuine affection. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey NT. Great series so far.

I’ve checked your progress tracker and see you have been unwell so put a hold on writing. Most importantly keep yourself well mate. Hope you have you back soon but don’t rush

Thanks a lot for these stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want Kevin to get pegged so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done! Vivid story of passion and submission. I have a erotic view of Beth and also would like to submit to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the slow buildup of depravity each chapter, the overall plot and erotic dialogues. 5/5 stars!

For the next chapters, I wish Chrissy's tits get more attention, that is, getting fucked endlessly and senselessly. It is still abiding by the "No Penetration" rule. Come to think of it, there is no description of Beth yet in the boob department. Of course, Beth is the dominant one so she will be the one fucking Kevin with her tits (not Kevin titfucking her).

Venguard13Venguard13about 1 year ago

I’m absolutely love this story. Slow build up very rare on this site, and that chemistry between the couples, and how really gently one dominates the other - can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m gutted this has lost its momentum

tuniituniiabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Please keep going.

Rcz2000Rcz2000about 1 year ago

Looks like the status has changed to resuming..... now back to checking morning for updates.

Thank you for starting up again!

feetcestfeetcestabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Especially like that Chrissy and Kevin still love each other.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 1 year ago

Great. I wish it never ends

SpinachdocSpinachdocabout 1 year ago

You are incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit this is incredible! I was hoping to see beth making he eating his cum off her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, but I just don't understand how a guy would let some cunt and her boyfriend one up, humiliate and come between them. They obviously don't care much for each other, if they sell their souls to the devils. Also, the way Kevin comes across, seems to have mental issues, kind of slow.

HemmingswayHemmingsway11 months ago

Excellent job building up to a climax.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the balance of this series. There's humiliation, but the cucked couple still love each other and still have wild sex of their own. Too often in these stories does the girl become completely an unrealistically disinterested in their partner. I also love that the dominant couple seems to really care for their cucks.

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrol9 months ago

I've loved the first four parts. I need to slow down...don't want it to end for me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is an excellent series!! There are so many options but I like the dominating part! There is nothing sexier than being told what to do and obeying on your own free will. I hope it goes there! Please keep writing and can’t wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry but women don't get drunk with lust like you have Chrissy acting women are better at controlling their libido than men.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

I usually don't go for the humiliation stories but this one is better than most. I'm looking forward to reading the rest

secondsamuelsecondsamuel5 months ago

Here's my highest compliment - I showed this series to my wife. She loves it and being drunk with lust ;)

CuckProfCuckProf3 months ago

I haven't quite finished Ch 7 yet but this story in general and this chapter in particular might be the hottest thing I've ever read.

Also second what SecondSamuel wrote. I also showed this series to my wife and she went wild for it!

johndough1958johndough1958about 1 month ago

HOT HOT HOT! Especially the blowjob under the table with her boyfriend there to hear and see it. Surprised that Beth didn’t make him clean it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rule Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Rule Series Info