All Comments on 'The Rule Ch. 06'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck yes, absolutely amazing. Definitely with the weight.

GemmasometimesGemmasometimesabout 1 year ago

Glorious, just glorious. I was kevin, then chrissy, and back again. They are so lucky. If kevin doesnt get to suck mark i will be mildly disappointed but its been a wonderful story. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready for this to be over! I love this series so much and I especially appreciate your commitment to it and keeping us updated!

Powerplay01Powerplay01about 1 year ago

Another winner! Can’t wait for the finale. I have plenty ideas how I’d end it but looking forward to what you’ve cooked up! Well done!

lddebatelddebateabout 1 year ago

What a great way to kick off the week. This is the best story that I've read on Literotica this year. I'm intrigued to see how this wraps up. I strongly encourage the author to post new stories after finishing this story line because their writing is top notch. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, im hoping to read the next chapter, i really like this story

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123about 1 year ago

Author, Is it really necessary for you to make it generic like this?

SorblesuSorblesuabout 1 year ago

This is my favourite story on here. Thank you for sharing. When this is finished I hope you write similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He said no" ironically enough, it really disappointing me how predictable this story was.

Rcz2000Rcz2000about 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing, this is by far the best story I have read on this site in a long time.

ZdopZdopabout 1 year ago

Interesting twist at the end there. Can't wait for the climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kevin and Beth are far more interesting than the other 2. It seems like they might be realizing that fact as well.

showtime406showtime406about 1 year ago

Love this series. I know it’ll be over soon but please keep writing other stories!

Realdeal123Realdeal123about 1 year ago

I really hope Kevin turned Beth down because it is a part of his master plan to tame her and just another generic bullshit reason like because he is a masochist cuck.

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

i have ruin my panties on every chapter

sennodensennodenabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure how you'll handle the obvious feelings between Beth and Kevin, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Also, nice hotdog scene

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47about 1 year ago

So far the story is too great..u said iys gonna end soon..even then pls write such stories pls...u have some amazing talent...

Venguard13Venguard13about 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing!!! Every chapter!

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!

dudesondudesondudesondudesonabout 1 year ago

What do you mean by end? End of the Vegas Trip end of the Rules? Please keep going you are so talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I tried to give this story some benefit of doubt but I guess my expectation is misplaced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kevin is better off without the three of them. I hope he turns out to be the winner in the end. Chrissy was way too easy. He deserves better. I had hoped for a better storyline. It's not so lovingly anymore. Mark's ego is too big for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really a surprise - that Kevin's the only one respecting the rule and his relationship. The others are failing hard.

Mark even shows disrespect to Kevin and Kevin and Chrissy's relationship. I hope he gets paid for it in the end.

But Chrissy is not wife material either, giving in very easy to every boundary they set. No way you can build a solid relationship on that. She failed the test - big time. And "Daddy" is already starting to annoy her. Turns out a big cock isn't everything.

And Beth - she has a way of always getting what she wants. But not this time. And her relationship with Mark doesn't seem so solid. Was it a test for her too, to see how far he would take this?

Cuckold stories hardly end well, for a moment I thought this was an exception, but it ended up in a trainwreck like all the others. Kevin would be a complete idiot to go on with this - and with Chrissy at all. And like I said earlier - the Vegas trip came way to early for them. They were just touching the surface with the lifestyle.

Still - a good story - you could've taken another turn with this, but it's your story. Now let's see how you wrap this up. Still a 4/5 and curious about next stories. The writing itself is excellent. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems Kevin is reaching Beth on an intellectual and emotional level that Mark can’t.

I really want to hear the details on Kevin turning Beth down, I’m assuming this is following their date, and not part of the prior negotiation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well overall I think it's a great read. Everybody has got to remember this is fiction, very good fiction at that. Looking forward to the next chapter.

My best guess is Kevin ends up with both Beth & Christy in the end.

That would be a unlikely happy ending for a cuckold story.

Author, great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chrissy is the kind of girl that falls for the wrong guy and gets hurt afterwards. Chrissy and Mark have great sex, for as long as it lasts, but besides that, they have nothing in common. Mark seems like a douche, really. Chrissy is just another prize girl for him. Maybe the same way Beth is. Beth and Kevin are closer on an emotional level. Also Beth is now finding out how much better a deeper relationship is. I don't think they will hook up, but they will both be better off when this adventure ends. I think both relationships will bust at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Kevin is getting the upper hand on Beth, he is denying her now. And she wants and needs it. I think he will start tormenting her now. How the tables have turned!

After a few days of fucking, Chrissy will get tired of Mark. He's a great fuck but he hasn't much more to offer, he is way too cocky for her. She will start to miss Kevin soon. Also, Chrissy will start to feel regrets for breaking the rule so easy, where Kevin is still going strong.

Could it end in a threesome where Mark is too be cucked and has to watch? That would be something. His mind probably can't handle that.

Great writing - Bring it on! And - should this story end - I would love to read more from you. Well done!

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

Really hoping Kevin ends up with Beth, it's been an amazing story so far can't wait to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mark claimed Chrissy's pussy - for now. I feel like he's going to screw up. Overplaying his hand.

But Kevin will claim Beth's heart. He doesnt want to fuck her. He wants to make love to her, the difference between physical lust and heartfelt passion. The dinnerdate will be the final trigger.

econuteconutabout 1 year ago

This whole series is one of my favorites on this whole site. I love how wholesome it is. Good character development, hot action and build-up, excellent writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope Kevin is the one who comes out on top

centexlovers1centexlovers112 months ago

We are loving this series. Sure hope the three of them go deeper.

neils123neils12312 months ago

This story is absolutely outstanding so far. Perfect mix of hot sexy action, cuckold humiliation, and real character development. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the twist ending. Looking forward to the finale!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great writing, style is fantastic and the use of backgrounds/settings makes it seem very real.

sexyahrisexyahri12 months ago

Really great writing! I love how you kept the eroticism without the bitterness of other cuckolding stories. Really looking forward to seeing how the relationship dynamics between the four characters play out!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Character development and writing is great. Look forward to next installments.

secondsamuelsecondsamuel5 months ago

This is the best story I've read in years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rule Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Rule Series Info