The Rule Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost eleven."

She put a hand to her eyes. "Wow- that flew by." Wait, her school wasn't that far away. "You were out for that long?"

"Rachel and I got talking. She invited me into the teachers lounge for a coffee."

Chrissy gasped. "Mark!"

Mark shrugged. "Hey, I was just there for the thumb drive! She's the one who invited me in."

Chrissy gave him a look that suggested she did not believe him.

"Okay, I did a little flirting. Just a little bit. Only because you told me I shouldn't."

She groaned. "Mark!"

"Are you jealous?"

She opened her mouth, but quickly closed it again. Was she? Mark wasn't even her boyfriend. Why should she care who he flirts with?

Still. Chrissy sighed. "Maybe a little."

Mark smiled, taking off his shirt again to get in bed. "Good. Because I told her I've secretly been in love with you for years. And asked her for some advice about it."

Chrissy took a moment to process this information. "What?!"

"Yeah."

Chrissy stared at him as he climbed back into bed, settling down with a toothy grin.

"Are you... trying to cause chaos in my life?"

"No, not really."

"Then why?"

"It just seemed like it would be a funny thing to do."

Chrissy had a sudden realization, and checked her phone. There were messages from two people.

Kevin: I had an amazing night. Get some more rest, and let's video call soon?

Rachel: Lol who is this hottie you've sent me?

Rachel: OMG CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Chrissy put the phone down, and turned towards Mark again. "Are you the devil?"

"Maybe. But I bring gifts." He offered the mocha. "And I brought your thumb drive."

She sat up, taking the drink. "Where is it?"

"Where's what?"

"The thumb drive."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "I've got it safe and sound. You'll get it... if you're a good girl today."

Chrissy shivered at the thought. "But my students work..." she protested weakly.

"Will be yours." He reached a hand out, a big palm resting on her cheek, rubbing her lips with a thumb. "Assuming you're good. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling..." she swallowed, her voice was quieter now, more submissive. "I'm feeling much better."

"Much better..."

"Much better... daddy." She shivered. They were no longer just talking as friends. The game had started.

He smiled hungrily. "Good girl. You had a fun night last night, didn't you?"

"Yes," she replied, truthfully. It was one of the greatest dates she had ever been on.

"You were teasing all the guys in the bars with your body. You were teasing me all night. And then when you got back you went right to bed, didn't you?"

"I did. Daddy."

"You were grinding up on me, touching me. You even kissed me once or twice. Didn't you?"

She blushed. "I did." She looked down. His massive cock was growing in his underwear. She felt herself melt a little bit at the sight.

"It doesn't seem fair, does it? Are you a tease? Or are you my slut?"

"I'm..." she swallowed. "I'm your slut, daddy." She could feel herself getting wet from the conversation.

"Then what should we do to make this right, hmm? What do you think we should do this morning?"

"I..."

He leaned in close, almost kissing her. "Why don't you finish your drink," he said, lips teasing against hers, "and think about how you want to make it up to me? I'll be taking a quick shower."

With that cocky smile on his lips, he stood up and pulled down his underwear, letting his cock spring free. He slowly walked out of the room, all the while clearly enjoying how Chrissy drank him in.

She bit her lip as she thought about the activities ahead of her. Nothing to do all day but stay in bed with Mark, like she had always fantasized about. One of her hands idly found itself inside her panties, feeling her own wetness. Fuck, Mark got her going.

She felt a touch of guilt, realizing she had forgotten about Kevin. Picking up her phone, she called him.

"Hey!" he said, cheerily.

"Hey," she said.

"So," he said, a smile clear in his voice, "how was your night?"

She laughed. "It was... well, maybe too much fun."

"Sounded like it. And dancing! I had no idea you liked to dance that much."

"Neither did I! I mean, I felt ridiculous, at first. But somehow Mark pulls you out on the dancefloor, and takes the lead, and its... well... it feels natural."

Kevin laughed. "No, I get it. Beth takes the lead no matter what we do."

"What did you guys do?"

"Pinball and pool."

She blinked. "It sounds more innocent than I was expecting. For Vegas."

He coughed. "Well... it was. Until it wasn't."

She bit her lip again. "So you had a fun night yourself, huh?"

"...Yeah. Yeah, I did. Did, uh- did Mark-?"

"No," she said quickly. "No, he was a perfect gentleman. Put me right to bed."

"Good."

"He did sleep in the bed with me, though. Apparently I begged him."

Kevin laughed, with a slight dash of nervous energy. "You don't remember?"

"Not really. I mean, kind of. It's fuzzy. But you guys...?"

"Yeah, we fooled around. Do you want the details, or..."

Chrissy laughed. "No, that's fine. But it makes me feel better about what's about to happen..."

There was a pause. She could hear his breathing. "Why, what's about to happen?" She could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Mm," she moaned into the phone, her voice more seductive. "Well... thing is, I was teasing him all last night. Dancing on him, grinding against him."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. And now we've got the day to ourselves, here..."

"Oh really?" His voice was eager.

"Just the two of us, all alone in our apartment... so. I think I've got to give him some relief..."

Kevin's breathing got heavier.

"Lots... and lots... of relief," she finished, really savoring each word.

"That sounds... really fucking hot, baby."

The sound of running water stopped as Mark turned off the shower. She could hear his footsteps down the hall.

An idea suddenly occurred to her. "Do you want to hear?"

"What?"

"Do you want to... listen? I'll... I'll hide the phone. Would that turn you on?"

There was some noise from his side- muffled, Chrissy could hear Beth's voice say something to Kevin.

"Quick!" said Chrissy.

"Yes, baby. Yes... please... I want to."

The door opened, revealing Mark in a towel. Chrissy made a split second decision- she could actually try to hide the phone from Mark, but... she suspected Mark would put on more of a show if he knew he had an audience.

Sitting up and looking directly into Mark's eyes, she said clearly into the phone, "Okay, baby, Mark's coming from the bathroom now. I'll hide the phone so you can hear... everything." She turned her phone to Mark, showing him the call was from Kevin, and then put it on the nightstand.

Mark understood immediately, flashing his cocky grin and winking at her. This made her heart flutter, and she decided telling him that the phone was there was a great call.

He walked over until he was next to the nightstand, towering above her in his towel. "All right," he said to her, "Did you think about what you'd like to do this morning?"

"Yes, daddy," she said. "I want to suck on that big cock of yours."

"That," he said, sounding very satisfied, "sounds like a great start."

"Why don't you take off that towel and lie back in bed so I can please you, daddy?"

He let the towel drop to the floor, revealing his cock, still hard, pointed right at her. He reached behind her back.

"First, though..." he said. With a quick movement of his fingers, her bra hooks came undone.

She gasped with genuine surprise.

He laughed. "What?"

She glanced at the phone with a smile. "My boyfriend... Well, he has a lot of trouble taking my bra off. I usually have to do it for him. He's never done it one handed."

"Well, maybe his hands are too small."

"Or maybe he hasn't had... all your practice."

She slid each arm out of the bra, revealing to Mark her massive tits.

"Fuck, those look good."

"These? My big tits?" She grabbed them, squeezing them together for him.

"Yes, baby girl."

"They're all for you, Daddy."

"Mmm," said Mark, sliding into bed. "I want to see how they bounce while you're sucking me off."

"Yes, daddy."

With that, she slid down, taking his huge cock into her mouth. He reached over, and silently grabbed the phone, bringing it closer to her, letting Kevin- and probably Beth- hear the sounds of Chrissy worshiping Mark very clearly.

Chrissy put on a show, both for Kevin and Mark. She dedicated herself to licking, choking on, and doing everything she could to pleasure Mark. The resulting sounds were so loud she was confident Kevin could hear everything. In fact, the neighbors might be able to hear how she was moaning on him.

"Fuck, that's good. You were made for this cock, you know that?"

She moaned more, taking in as much as she dared.

"Are you getting wet?" he asked.

"So wet," she replied, taking her mouth of him but using her two hands to jerk his shaft.

"Do you get this wet sucking your boyfriend's cock?"

She gave a cruel giggle. "No, daddy. I only get this wet if he's eating me out. But even then..." She blushed. Was this going too far? She knew Kevin liked this sort of humiliation, but without being able to see his reaction, it was hard to tell where the line was.

Mark cocked his head. "What?"

Chrissy smiled, and took a chance. "Even when he is, I'm thinking about you, Daddy."

Mark loved this answer. "Fuck, baby girl. It's true, isn't it? That is so hot."

His big hands found their way to her, grabbing either side of her head. He began pumping his cock and out of her mouth himself. Not all of it- that would kill her- but he began to take control of the pace.

She loved this feeling of being completely dominated by him. She felt her eyes roll back as she let herself become loose, let herself become his little fuck doll. His big cock slid in and out of her mouth, and her drool was dripping all around the shaft. She was being used by him, taking over by him, and she loved it.

"Fuck, you love getting face fucked, don't you? You love getting face fucked by my huge cock."

She could only moan a response.

He pulled her off him, forcing her head down to his balls, which she eagerly dived into. "Ah, shit," he said, "that is amazing. Unbelievable- you love licking my balls too?"

"I do, daddy," she said between licks. "I do. They are so big."

"Bigger than your boyfriends?"

"Of course. Everything about you is bigger, Daddy."

"And you like that?"

"I love it, Daddy."

"Fuck, you are so hot. Take off those panties and get on top of me."

She did so, taking off her panties and straddling his huge cock, which rested on his stomach. She couldn't believe how far up it went, up his six pack.

She put her weight on it, right on her pussy, letting him feel how wet she was. "Oh... fuckk," she said, loving the feeling of his twitching cock against her pussy.

"Grind my cock."

"Yes, daddy."

She began to move her soaking wet pussy up and down- her juices mixing with the saliva that already covered his cock. She moaned.

"You like that?"

She moaned again. "I've wanted to feel you against me since that first time. When I straddled your big cock with those sweatpants in the way. God, I've been dreaming of this every night since then."

His hips began to move against her, working with her, increasing the sensation. He grabbed her hips for greater control. She felt her eyes rolling back again- she just loved it when he took over.

He began to slide her back and forth on his dick, using her like his own personal fuck doll. He slid her all the way from the tip to the base, which was quite a long journey.

Her hands explored herself as he did this, squeezing her tits. Moaning. "Oh, fuck, Mark. Fuck. You are making me feel so good. This cock is insane."

"Just think about what it'll feel like when it's inside you."

When, thought Chrissy. He's so cocky.

Yet... so right.

He increased the pace, moving her back and forth, up and down on his shaft. She began to feel the orgasm building. Her hands found their way instead to his rock solid chest, needing to prop herself up. The feeling of his pecs under her hands only turned her on more.

"Fuck, Mark. Fuck fuck, fuck." She felt him move even faster now, really sliding up and down, really rubbing his shaft against her clit. He wore a smile- he wasn't even close yet, and here she was, practically drooling as her oncoming orgasm took over her body. "Oh, shit, Mark. This is... I'm... I'm going to..." She began to shiver. "I'm going to...!"

Suddenly it all stopped. He lifted her hips off him, and the contact was gone. Chrissy was shocked by the sudden stop. Out of breath, she asked, "Wh- what are you doing? I was going to..."

"You can cum," said Mark wickedly, "once I'm inside you. Otherwise... I'm going to keep teasing you. But no orgasms."

There was a beat as she, and everyone on the call, realized the implications of this. He was going to tease and deny her until he finally got her to break the rule.

"Mark, I... I can't. It's the one Rule left. It's the one promise I made, to oooooh fuuuck,"

She was interrupted as he dropped her back on his shaft, sliding her whole body up and down him again. She panted and literally did feel drool come out of her mouth, dripping on his six pack. Suddenly back to feeling intense pleasure, she was in heaven again, feeling his shaft against her. "Oh god, oh god, oh my god, oh god, that is so good, so good, Mark I'm so close, I'm going to-"

Again, he lifted her off. Her legs shook as she felt herself get so tantalizingly close to orgasming. One of her hands made its way towards her pussy, but he snatched it out of the air, pinning it to the side of her body. He was in control.

"Mark, please. I'm so fucking close, I'm so..."

He waited until she calmed down, then he dropped her back on his shaft, and the game continued. Each time the orgasm built up, it was building to something bigger. She was moaning, screaming. Even real, penetrative sex had never been this good. Mark was a god.

"You thought I'd want to fool around more?" asked Mark, and she moaned and shook on his shaft. "You think I'd be happy with just teasing and oral? That I'd wait another couple days so you'd keep up your rule? When I know we're going to fuck anyway? When I know how bad you want it?"

Chrissy did her best not to give away that she was close to cumming, but he could tell. Mark pulled her off at just the right time.

Oh god. Each denial made it stronger, but she could never quite get there. Not with Mark denying her.

"No. I've been waiting to fuck you since the day we met. I'm done waiting."

He waited a few seconds, then dropped her back down, grinding her into him again.

"Do it. Say it. Say it and I'll give you what you want. What I know you've been thinking about since you first started checking me out."

Chrissy bit her lip in an attempt to hold it in, but failed. As she squirmed and moaned as he pressed his big cock into her, she finally gave in "Oh, god... Mark...please... please... fuuuuck meee!"

Mark smiled. He had her. Finally. He picked up the phone, and to Chrissy's surprise, he said, "Well. Ask them. To break the last Rule".

***

Kevin and Beth sat in bed, naked, phone on speaker between them. Beth had been teasing him and jerking him off as they listened on mute.

Beth unmuted and spoke first. "Hold on," she said, very casually, into the phone, "we need to talk about it. No sex until I say so." She put it back on mute, as if they were discussing one of her deals. The sounds of Mark teasing Chrissy, and her moaning on him, continued in the background.

Kevin couldn't believe it. He knew Mark would wear her down eventually... but this. This was so fast. It was the morning of the first full day away!

"You looked surprised," said Beth.

"It just... wow. I mean, it was so fast!"

"I thought this might happen."

"You did?"

Beth studied him. "I don't want to talk too much about the game. It ruins some of the fun. But... clearly... you and I are different from Chrissy and Mark. We both are very much into the games of power over each other. The teasing, me being dominant, me denying you. We're very compatible that way. Those two... well, they just... have wanted to fuck for years."

"So, I guess this is it? The end of the last Rule?"

Beth shook her head. "No. There's two Rules left."

Kevin cocked his head at her. "Two?"

She nodded. "Allowing Mark to fuck Chrissy, and allowing you to fuck me."

Kevin laughed. "You mean, just because I say OK to them breaking the Rule..."

"Doesn't mean you get to break yours. Yet. Like I said, those two have wanted to fuck for years. I don't see it being quite as... valuable... as getting to fuck me."

They studied each other for a moment.

"So," said Beth, turning over on the bed and erotically crawling towards him. "You want to get my boyfriend to fuck your girlfriend. Listen to her- she wants it bad. And I know you want it bad, too. The humiliation... the comparison. I can give it all to you. What deep down I know you want to happen."

He was hard before, but now Kevin was rock solid.

Beth's face was now inches away from his own. "The question is... what will you give me for it?" she finished.

Kevin blinked, shocked. "You want to...?"

"You know what I want." She smiled casually. "I want to negotiate. I want to have the most important negotiation of your life."

He studied her for a moment. In the background, you could hear Chrissy miss another orgasm, moaning in frustration as she was tormented by Mark, cursing him and begging for him at the same time.

"Okay," said Kevin, with a smile. "Deal."

She sat up, blinking at him in surprise.

"What?" he asked, cocking his head.

She almost admitted something, but shook her head. "Nothing. You've just gotten... nothing." Her ears were red. She cleared her throat, regaining focus. "So? What will you give me?"

He opened his mouth to speak.

"Think carefully," she said with deadly focus. "Your first words are important here."

He shut his mouth again, and began to think, blocking out the erotic sounds coming from the phone's speaker.

So. He understood the game now. He needed to understand what Beth wanted in this situation, and make it align with what he wanted. If he could understand what she wanted, he could win.

But that was the big question, he thought, studying her carefully. What did she want out of this situation? Their relationship had certainly evolved, and they clearly had become more comfortable with each other. But in many ways, Beth was still the enigma to Kevin that she always had been.

The problem was that Beth simply could take anything she wanted from him- at least sexually. What could he offer her? More oral, more massages? If she asked him, he'd be happy to do it. Offering it was too simple, too easy. And it didn't have value, really. It's not why she was negotiating. She was after something bigger. But what was that? It wasn't sex, of course. She'd just laugh if he suggested it.

So then, it probably wasn't sexual. Or at least not directly.

Her eyes stayed locked to his. She was still naked, but at this moment the intensity of her stare was far more distracting. She was studying him, too.

These moments- these little negotiations she did- what was she looking for? Why did she do it? Sure, it seemed to give her some sexual satisfaction. But there was something more. She wanted him to be good at this, to be good at working with people. To be a good negotiator, to be... confident when he spoke.

Kevin bit his lip in thought. That's what she wanted. She wanted him to win. But how? What could he possibly give her? Didn't she want this, too? What could possibly be of...