The Rule Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh. Oh! The realization hit him suddenly. Of course.

A smile crept onto his face. He cocked his head as if confused. "Give... you, Beth? What do you mean? It's my Rule to break. It sounds like you want to let your boyfriend have my girlfriend. So the question is: what will you give me? What will you do to make it happen?"

Beth's smile was slight, but was the warmest one she ever gave him. There was even a hint of pride in her eyes. "Very good," she said, pleased. "It's a hard lesson to learn: the framing of the negotiation is as important as the negotiation itself. If you let the other person define what you're negotiating about, you'll almost always lose. I've seen great negotiators fail because they've tried to win a negotiation with terms defined by the other party. You saw the bigger picture."

Kevin smiled, happy to have made her proud.

"I am tempted to continue the negotiation, but I'll let you have this one. Name your price."

Kevin considered carefully, but decided this moment wasn't right to demand some sexual favor. He wasn't even sure he wanted to. "Dinner tonight. Just the two of us."

There was surprise in her eyes. She leaned forward again and kissed him gently. "Deal," she said softly, with a hint of affection.

She reached a hand over, unmuting the phone, where Chrissy's moans had only somehow gotten louder. "Okay, Mark. We've come to an agreement over here."

"Oh god, please, please, please..." droned Chrissy.

"Fuck her," said Beth, wickedly. "Oh, and switch to video! I think we'd like to see it."

***

Finally.

Chrissy was broken, practically speaking. In both heaven and hell. She swung too many times from extreme pleasure to nothing. She could not believe how intense the sensations had become- she had never been denied so many times in a row. Half of her loved it, loved how Mark was using her, owning her. The other half needed relief, needed to cum.

Needed to feel him inside her. Mark seemed to be an expert at this torture.

He switched the phone to video, propping it up against the nightstand lamp so Beth and Kevin could see everything, but allowed his hands to be free. Despite the fact that she was rubbing against his cock, he hardly seemed close. He was so casual about his moments, placing the phone and adjusting it.

It didn't seem fair. How could he cause such a reaction in her, and not feel the same way? How was he so good at this?

"Fucking finally," he said. He took a big hand and guided her hips off his cock, lifting her straight up, preparing her to fuck cowgirl. He took the other hand and pushed his cock so it was standing straight up.

Chrissy had enough brainpower left to appreciate just how high she had to lift to give him room. God, what a cock, she thought.

"You ready, baby girl?"

"Please put it in me, please! Please! I want to feel it daddy, I need to, I need relief, I need ooohh mmyyyy gooood!"

He slowly guided her hips down, placing his cock on her opening, pressing his way in. Her legs quivered at the ripples of sensations shoot around her body, but Mark easily held her weight in his hands. He kept guiding her down.

"Fuck, you are tight. Jesus. You feel like a little virgin, you know that?"

Chrissy wanted to respond but couldn't.

"You feel so tight around me, baby. So good around my cock. And I bet I know what would make you feel even tighter."

He moved a big hand, one of his thumbs finding her clit. He wasn't careful and precise like Kevin was, feeling her and responding to her. He simply was forcing pleasure onto her.

She loved it.

It was too much. The cock finally inside her, the sensations from his thumb. All his teasing, all the torture. All the fantasies she'd had about him for all those years.

"Oh my gooood!" She came, and she came hard. As hard as she ever had in her life. He was only a few inches inside her, and he was already rocking her world.

Mark looked pleased. "Yeah, that's good. When you cum you feel so tight around me. You feel that?"

"I do, Mark," she said, still shaking from pleasure. "I feel it."

"So I guess I'll just have to keep making you cum."

She melted at the confidence. "Please, please keep making me... making me... fucking..."

He started pushing her down again, sliding down his massive cock. It was now deeper than Kevin had ever gone... than Kevin could ever go. It was insane, the difference between the way it felt with Kevin and Mark.

Inch by inch, down they went, Chrissy taking more and more of Mark. He kept attacking her clit with his thumb, and filling her up slowly but surely.

Finally, she felt their bodies touch. She had reached the bottom. The sensation of this, mixing with the fullness she felt from his cock and the pleasure from his thumb on her clit caused her to explode with another orgasm.

She screamed, this time, letting her hands explore her body, squeezing her big tits, playing with her nipples. Doing everything she could to make the orgasm even bigger.

"Holy shit," came Beth's voice from the phone. "She's taking all of you? To the base?"

Mark finally looked like he was feeling some pleasure too. He breathed heavier, the intense sensations of her orgasm around his cock being too intense. He was drinking her in with intense hunger. "She is. She was made for this cock."

"I can't even do that," said Beth, sounding shocked.

He shook his head. He looked uncharacteristically excited and eager. "Tight, but can take it deep. Fuck. You were made for me, Chrissy. You were made for a cock like this."

Her hands were still exploring, but she looked at him and bit her lip. She was proud. "Yes, daddy. My body is for you." Slowly, carefully, she began moving up and down. "All of me. Is. For. You."

She put her hands on his chest and began to ride. Slowly up and slowly down. Her big tits began to shake with each movement. The sounds of their bodies hitting together filled the room with each slow movement. A slow tempo gradually building up speed.

His hands reached down to grab her hips to help her along. She was moaning, getting louder with each stroke. He was beginning to grunt and sweat and really start to pleasure himself with her body.

"Fuck, Mark. You feel so good. You are so fucking good at this."

Mark smiled. "Oh yeah? Is it everything you ever dreamed of?" He didn't miss a beat as he spoke, continuing to move her up and down his shaft. "When you were fucking your boyfriend, thinking of me? Did you think it would be this good?"

The pace was increasing. Chrissy was feeling another orgasm come. Knowing Kevin would love the humiliation, she leaned into it. "Never. I never would have guessed... that it... that anything could... oh, fuck... feel this fucking good..."

"And we've just gotten started. I've got all day with you and I'm going to fucking use it."

"Use me, Daddy. All day. Please. I want you all day."

"What's the most your boyfriend has ever made you cum in a day?"

"Twice, daddy."

Mark laughed. "So we're already tied? Do you think I'll be able to beat him?" With this, he increased the pace a little more. They still weren't at a normal pace, but they were getting close.

Chrissy's third orgasm was inevitable, she could feel it building. "Fuck, Mark. Jesus. You're going to... crush... him... fuck..."

"Squeeze those big tits for me."

She did so.

"God, they are insane."

She squeezed them together. "I want you to fuck them later."

"I'm going to fuck every part of you all day," he said, and finally began fucking himself into her at a real pace.

"Fuck! Fuck, Mark. Oh my god."

"Has anyone ever fucked you like this?"

"No one."

"Not even your boyfriend?"

"Ahhh god! Fuck! I'm going to... I'm going to fucking..."

He pushed her down, letting her bottom out on him again but stopping the motion. "Say it. Say it, slut, I want them to hear."

"Yes, daddy! You feel so much better than my boyfriend.."

He kept fucking her again, increasing the pace, making her scream out. "I'm... I'm going to... fucking... cum!"

She came again on his cock. This time he did not stop fucking her, pounding into her to increase the pleasure of her orgasm.

"Get on your back," he said, pulling out of her once she had come down from the orgasm.

She did so, opening her legs to him.

"I have to start girls out on top, you see," he said with a cocky smile. "So they have some control on my big cock. But now that you've gotten used to me..." He stuck his tip back in. "I want control."

The pace was now relentless. Chrissy had never heard her and Kevin's bed squeak like this. And she had never felt pleasure like this too. Her big tits moved up and down as Mark fucked her missionary. From this position his massive size over Kevin was obvious: he absolutely towered over here as he drilled into her.

She watched as his six pack flexed, moving his hips in and out of her. It was about the hottest thing she had ever seen.

She was going to cum again, of course. Mark seemed to be able to make her cum without any issue.

"Fuck, Mark. You are a fucking god. This... ohh.. This is insane."

"You like it?" he asked, again, without missing a beat.

"Yes, of course. I want you to fuck me every day from now on."

His smile was wicked. "Even when your boyfriend gets home?"

Chrissy bit her lip. Of course not, she thought. Or... maybe? Would she want to give this up if she was living with it every day? Still, for now, she played along. "Even then, daddy. I want you to show him how to please me."

"You think he can please you like this?"

"No, Mark. Only you fucking can."

He grabbed her tits, using them like handles, and began to really lay into her.

"Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Mark, this is insane, you are so fucking good, so fucking good, you feel so fucking good. I had no idea sex could be... could be this good..."

"Cum again for me, baby girl. Cum again on my cock. I want to feel that tightness again."

"I'm going to, Daddy, I'm going to cum again. Holy shit, I cannot believe I'm actually... actually about to... four times... fucking... YES!"

She came again. Squirming on his cock as he pistoned in and out. Finally, Mark looked like he was close too. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Fuck my tits, daddy. I want to see what it looks like with your cock between my big tits."

He pulled out of her, mourning her torso and placing his big cock between her tits. His cock could not be more lubed with her juices. She squeezed her tits together, and he began to fuck them.

"Holy shit," she said, looking down. Even her big tits couldn't cover all his cock. When Kevin fucked her tits, his dick disappeared between them. Mark was sliding all the way through. She watched as his huge cock head appeared and disappeared at the top of her cleavage.

"Oh fuck, this looks so hot. This feels so good," said Mark.

"Fuck my tits and spray my face, Daddy. That's what I want. I want to see every rope of cum hit my mouth, cover my face, cover my tits, everywhere, daddy, please, please pleeeaassee...!"

He fucked her tits aggressively but their chemistry was too much even for him. "Here it comes!"

He pulled out his cock, jerking over her. Finally, his orgasm came, and he shot rope after rope of cum, hitting her face, her open mouth, her neck. He aimed down and covered her tits as well, filling her huge cleavage with a river of cum.

"Fuck," said Mark, satisfied. "That was amazing. Sorry I couldn't last too long, but... it was just the first round."

Chrissy, under all that cum, looked equal parts scared and excited. "First... round?"

Mark reached over and picked up the phone. "You guys catch that?" He gave them a point of view experience: the could see his huge cock above Chrissy, and the coating of cum across her.

"We saw... we saw it all, Mark," said Kevin through the phone.

"What did you think, baby?" asked Chrissy.

"That was so fucking hot," said Kevin.

Chrissy smiled, relieved he liked it.

"I hope you guys are ready for round two!" said Mark. "Oh, but wait. Remember how you hung up on me not once but TWICE yesterday?" Mark turned the phone so he could see Kevin and Beth. "I think we'll do a few rounds just by ourselves. Buh Bye!"

And he ended the video call.

***

Kevin had cum twice as Mark and Chrissy fucked, and both were massive.

Beth looked slightly annoyed Mark had hung up on them, but sighed. "It's probably for the best. I need to get to work. So, I think, do you."

"But... they're fucking! Right now. And we're missing it!"

Beth got off the bed. "Kevin, they're going to be fucking all week. I don't think we'll be able to stop them fucking once we get back, if I'm being honest. You'll have plenty of chances to see more."

Kevin looked at his phone, blank screen. He then sighed as well. "No, you're right. I've got plenty of work to do." he shook his head. "I just don't think I'll be able to focus."

"Put in some hours of work, then come meet me for lunch. There are some clients bringing dates, so you can come too."

He looked up at her. "Yeah?"

She nodded. "Time to break out the suit."

***

Kevin sat at the lunch table at a fancy restaurant overlooking the strip. Beth was locked into some conversation about a deal, so he was making small talk with the woman to his right.

"And what do you do?"

"I'm a programmer."

She seemed surprised. "Really? Fascinating! We rarely get a programmer at these lunches."

He smiled. "Well, glad I could mix things... " his phone buzzed. His heart raced, wondering if it was Chrissy. "Excuse me, one second."

He pulled his phone out under the table so only he could see. It was two images from Chrissy. He felt himself get hard just at the idea.

The first was a selfie she took. She was lying prone on their bed getting fucked by Mark from behind. He was pulling her hair enough so her head was lifted off the bed. You could see into her deep cleavage.

The second was from Mark's point of view, fucking her on their desk. His computer keyboard was tossed aside to make room for her, and her tits were clearly in mid shake as he fucked her on all Kevin's belongings.

Underneath, a message:

Chrissy: A few pics from today. I hope you like them... love you! <3

He did. He felt himself get hard again and wondered how many times a person could cum in a week.

"Sorry!" he said, flashing a smile at the woman next to him. "What were you saying?"

"Just saying how usual it is to have a programmer here. How did you meet your girlfriend?"

"Oh, she's..." Kevin blinked. What the hell was she? "She's just... a friend. We're roommates." That felt weird to say.

Beth heard, turning towards him and smiling, confusing him even more.

**

"College?!" asked Kevin over the steak dinner.

Beth's ears were red but she was also smiling. "Yes... College."

"You're the hottest woman I've ever seen, and your first kiss was in college?"

"Well, I just assumed everyone found me intimidating before then!" Kevin laughed. Coming from anyone else, it would sound like boasting, but from Beth, it was probably true. "Why, when was your first?"

Kevin puffed his chest, proudly. "Senior year of high school."

"So one year earlier? In fact, I'd bet we were both eighteen."

"Hey, still high school! I just assume all the girls were so intimidated by me as well..."

A laugh, a real one, escaped her lips. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Excuse me!" said Kevin, mock offended. "What is so funny about all the girls being intimidated by me?"

"Didn't you mention earlier you were in the chess club?"

"Yes, so?"

"And the computer club?"

"What exactly is your point?" asked Kevin with humor, knowing exactly what it was.

"I just have a very clear picture of high school you."

"You think we would have been friends?"

"I think," said Beth with a smile on her face, "I would have been shoving you into lockers."

"Fair."

"But only because I would have had a crush on you."

There was an awkward beat at the implication that there was something more than sex between them. They studied each other. What was he to Beth, Kevin wondered for the thousandth time.

Luckily, their phones both dinged, saving them from strange thoughts.

Beth looked down first. She sighed. "They better clean up after this."

Kevin saw- another set up dirty pictures. The first was of Chrissy bent over the countertop in the Kitchen, big tits pressed down as he fucked her hard. The second was her riding him on the couch, where you could clearly see the whole length of his huge cock.

Kevin was intensely aroused at it, but also in awe. "Have they...eaten at all today?"

Beth chuckled. "It's been a long time coming."

He sighed, putting his phone down. "You're right. Their chemistry is... something else."

She nodded, thoughtfully.

"So... dessert?"

She smiled. "Oh, I've got an idea for dessert."

***

That evening, Beth streamed the video call to their hotel TV. In it, Kevin could see Chrissy from Mark's point of view.

She was bent over on the bed, ready to be fucked on all fours. Beth was in the same exact position on their hotel room bed.

"Oh god, Mark. Fuck me."

Kevin almost shook his head. She hadn't had enough? They'd been fucking all day.

In his hands was the dildo- the perfect mold of Mark. The idea was simple and hugely erotic: Mark's dick would be fucking both of them at the same time. Just like Kevin had that morning, he lined up behind Beth, holding the base of the dildo to his stomach. He was going to be fucking her as if the cock was his.

"Ready?" asked Mark to his phone. He held it in front of himself to give Beth and Kevin a perfect point of view.

"Fuck us, baby," said Beth.

Mark started shoving his real cock into Chrissy on the screen. Kevin started fucking Beth with the fake one.

It was torment watching Beth's perfect heart shaped ass bounce on this cock that was not his, that could feel no pleasure for him. And at the same time, watching his beautiful girlfriend get fucked by the real version of the cock thousands of miles away.

Torment. Beautiful, erotic torment. His little cock was rock solid below the fake one.

Both girls began to squeal in pleasure.

"Fuck," said Chrissy on the call. "Fuck, Mark. You are filling me up. You are filling me up so good daddy, so good."

"Mm, me too, baby," said Beth. "You feel so fucking hard in me."

"You like that?" asked Mark.

"Yes," said both girls at the same time.

Kevin's cock twitched painfully at the sight of both girls being pleasured by the huge cocks. Mark began to speed up his thrusting, and Kevin matched him.

"Oh fuck, baby," said Beth. "That feels so good, you are so fuckign deep inside me."

"Mm, god, I love this fucking cock," said Chrissy to him.

"Push yourself back on me," demanded Mark. Both girls began pushing back on his dick, pumping themselves up and down the cock. They were both insanely good at it, though Chrissy could actually take him to the base. Beth couldn't quite get the whole dildo, though she was close.

"You like how deep I am?" he asked.

"Yes, baby," said Beth at the same time Chrissy said "Yes, daddy."

"I'm going to fucking make you cum," he said. He took back control and began to fuck Chrissy hard. Kevin did the same, matching his pace, watching his new big cock slam in and out of Beth.

Mark and Kevin kept pumping in and out of their girls, both moaning and asking for more. Both of them were building up orgasms, getting close and closer as Mark kept pounding. Kevin was getting exhausted just trying to match him, and he hadn't been fucking all day.

Chrissy began to moan deeper- Kevin could tell she was close. "Oh fuck, Mark. Fuck. Here it comes. Here it comes, baby, you're going to make me cum again..."

"Yes, fucking yes," said Beth, "I'm going to cum on your cock, your cock that's so hard for me, yes, keep fucking my pussy hard, keep going, keep fucking..."