The Rule Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, both girls came, cumming on identical cocks thousands of miles apart, screaming Mark's name. Kevin couldn't see Mark's face but knew he was pretty fucking pleased with himself.

He wasn't done, though. He kept pumping through their orgasms, so Kevin did as well.

"Holy shit," said Chrissy. "Your big fucking balls keep slapping my clit. Keep slapping my tight pussy. It feels sooo fucking good."

Beth looked back at Kevin. "Get between my legs and lick me again."

Kevin quickly slid between her legs, assuming the same position as the morning: putting his tongue on her clit and fucking her with the dildo. This time, though, there was the erotic background sounds of his girlfriend getting fucked by Mark.

"Oh, god!" said Beth, reaching new heights of pleasure. "Oh fuck, Kevin. That is so good. Keep licking me like that."

Mark began to grunt. "I'm... I'm getting close. Where do you want it?"

"Don't you dare pull out of me," said Chrissy. "Fill me up, Daddy."

Everyone shivered at that idea. Kevin couldn't see Mark anymore, as he was trapped beneath Beth's glorious hips, but he could hear the loud sounds of his huge balls slapping against Chrissy. He could hear that the pace reached glorious new heights and he matched it with his dildo.

Beth squirmed. "I fucking love this, I fucking love this, I fucking... love..."

Mark grunts got louder. "You want me to cum in you again, you want me to fill you up you slut, well here it comes... "

Chrissy was moaning into her pillows. "Oh god, oh god, oh god oh god oh god,"

And Kevin, unable to control himself, reached a hand down to start jerking himself.

And all four of them came, hard, right at the same time.

***

Mark and Chrissy lay next to each other, holding each other, naked and exhausted. Mark was on his back, and Chrissy snuggled into him, huge breasts pressed against him. They did little else that day but nap, fool around, and eat delivery food. They only took a break so she could grade her student's work. It was an amazing day. But now, it was late, and they both had work in the morning.

"That," she said, "was genuinely amazing."

Mark smiled. "Thanks."

"People told me guys with big cocks are lazier in bed, but... not you. No sir." She reached down and squeezed the cock, almost as if to thank it too. "But I think I will be sore."

"A little dancing tomorrow night will help you."

She looked flabbergasted. "Again?"

He smiled and kissed her. "Trust me, it'll be exactly what you'll need. As long as you don't drink every free drink that goes your way."

She blushed. "Never again. Only what you buy me."

He smiled. "Oh, so I'm buying now?"

"That's right. Now that you're fucking me, that's the deal." She smiled softly. "Though I'll buy you some too."

They kissed again.

She sighed, closing her eyes, leaning back. "I wonder... if their sex is this good."

"You mean... Beth and Kevin?"

"Yeah."

Mark laughed. "Okay, firstly, do you really think they've had sex yet?"

Chrissy's eyes popped open, surprised. "But... the rule. It's broken. All bets are off."

"I doubt Beth will think of it that way. And secondly," he said, pulling her in close, "There is absolutely no chance in hell it is that good."

"Mm," she said, with a bit of pride in her voice. They kissed again. Still very sexually, but with a bit of tenderness too.

"But why don't we see, hmm?" He reached over, picked up his phone, and sent Beth a text. "Who knows. Maybe Kevin got lucky and we can hear how he performed." Mark snickered at this, clearly thinking it was a funny idea.

Chrissy hit him playfully. "Be nice! That's my boyfriend."

"For now. Soon you'll both be dating me."

Chrissy rolled her eyes. His cockiness was attractive in bed, but was slightly annoying after it. Kevin was a far better lover than Mark was giving him credit for.

His phone dinged. "Well, let's get our answer..." he said, with his crooked smile.

He picked up his phone, read the message, and his smile suddenly disappeared, replaced by a look of shock.

"Hah!" said Chrissy. "They did hook up??"

Mark shook his head in disbelief. "No, they haven't yet."

"Oh, poor Kevin. Why must Beth torture you so?"

"No... you don't understand. He turned her down."

Chrissy looked at him quizzically, the words not making sense to her. "...What?"

"She asked him to fuck her. He said no."

******************

We're very nearly at the end. Are you ready for the homecoming?

Thank you for reading!