All Comments on 'The Rule Ch. 07'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was extremely well done and tasteful! I love that Kevin is into humiliation but not a sissy , also , very curious to see where book 2 will take Kevin and Beth’s relationship as well as that of he and Chrissy . I’m sensing some evolution in their character arcs. And, would anyone be at all surprised if dear old Chrissy just can’t help but loving Marks big alpha dick as often as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't wait for book 2! Great writing, plot and execution!

CuckProfCuckProf4 months ago

Fantastic! When do we get Book 2, @NauticalTwilight?

b0bafe7tb0bafe7t2 months ago

need next part

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really enjoyed this. I like the scenes to be more graphic but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Need more chapters of this. Sometime down the road Kevin and Chrissy need to get married with Mark and Beth as the man and maid of honor. The honeymoon will be at Hedo in Jamaica where Kevin will be locked in chastity and paraded around the resort. At night he will kneel at Beth’s feet at the nude pool eating her pussy while Chrissy is fucked by Mark with the key to his cage is hanging between her giant tits. Kevin won’t be unlocked until Chrissy has gotten her share of cock on the resort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I for one think the story is perfect as it is and am not especially eager for a second book. The buildup and slow burn was so damn perfect that I’d rather read a whole new story altogether with a similar slow burn and buildup, with different characters, a different setting, etc. Anyways this story has now become a favorite of mine and I’ll be hard pressed to find anything that compares…

Lt_charles_1838Lt_charles_1838about 2 months ago

This was a great series overall. I didn't find every aspect of it to my liking, but definitely one of my all time favorites regardless. Would love to see where this goes!

WhowalksWhowalksabout 1 month ago

Such a great story, at the beginning when Kevin & Chrissy were being dominated, I could not keep my hand from pulling my small penis. I was pulling my small penis as often as they were having sex.

Book Two is eagerly awaited.

mongolianmongaloidmongolianmongaloidabout 1 month ago

One of the best pieces of erotica I've ever read. You really are a master at describing the visual and audio POV the characters are experiencing, which seriously elevates the story and eroticism. Can't wait for more!

ImaginativeMeImaginativeMeabout 1 month ago

One of the all time bests. Can't wait for the next one

WhowalksWhowalksabout 1 month ago

As ImaginativeMe commented. This story is one of the all time best! I was Kevin from the very start. This was so exciting and got the breathing heavy.

Powerplay01Powerplay0128 days ago

Are there plans for a sequel series? Does anyone know?

dirtygirlzcumkissesdirtygirlzcumkisses10 days ago

This was a very well written series with good character development and conversational tone. However, I was disappointed with this last chapter. There were 12 sex scenes written into the final chapter, but most seemed rushed and not as well developed as in previous chapters.

In Chapter 6, Beth had the best orgasm of her life getting fucked by the molded 'Mark' dildo while Kevin ate her out from underneath, but once they get back to the apartment with the real Mark, she doesn't have kevin eat her while Mark fucks her? They try all sorts of other combos, but never that.

In Chapter 4, Chrissy teases Kevin with her tits covered with Mark's cum and gets him thinking about tasting it, but in this final chapter, Chrissy gets blasted with Mark's cum multiple times but doesn't try anything like that again. Beth and Chrissy share Mark's cum, but for some reason they never give Kevin a taste.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rule Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Rule Series Info