All Comments on 'The Rule Ch. 07'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal12312 months ago

Okay, that last one disappointed me

Realdeal123Realdeal12312 months ago

Okay, that last part at the end disappointed me, i mean why Kevin and Chrissy had to obey rules when other couples broke it?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really love the growing relationship between Kevin and Beth, they have great chemistry

CivilPumpyCivilPumpy12 months ago

So hot! I have loved this series from the beginning, and with that end I am looking forward to the teased continuation. ;-)

SorblesuSorblesu12 months ago

I can’t wait to see how this story develops. I love the relationship between Kevin and Beth. Hoping something happens where Beth or Kevin needs comfort, turning to each other and making it obvious to Mark and Chrissy that they have become superfluous. Brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is my favorite story on Literotica by far. Love the characters, the writing is excellent. I sincerely hope you plan on continuing it beyond book 1.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for updating, i'm really hopping to read a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic series. Not a huge fan of the implications of this ending. But, the girls haven’t completely excluded Kevin this far, so I’ll trust this won’t become cruel. Kind of expected more tension, or doubt or longing between Beth and Levin on their return after the first portion of this chapter. However, it was Chrissy rather than Beth who demonstrated her concern for Kevin and called a halt to the teasing and insisted on his aftercare. Maybe I gave Beth too much credit.

bertldbertld12 months ago

Amazing story loved it. Nothing I can even critique. I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a landing! Wonderful series and I'm elated that there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing end and now I will refresh your page daily for the second book!

Tonio12345Tonio1234512 months ago

Great story. I really like the parts where Kevin and Beth are alone and she isn't just humiliating him. Hopefully they end up together.

BundledandboundBundledandbound12 months ago

Great story! What are your plans for the future? Would love to see the end game of these relationships - will mark and Beth's rules break kevin and chrissy?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So - Chrissy and Kevin are now denied a normal romantic and sexual relationship? Who the hell do Beth and Mark think they are? No one would agree to this. Total Bogus. Expecially after everything Kevin did for Beth. Its a stab in the back.

And of course Chrissy agrees with all of this? Kevin should pack his bags and leave instantly. He already lost her. No need to drag it anymore.

You did so well until the end. Disappointed. This had so much potential.

Al_AnonAl_Anon12 months ago

I really hope that Kevin and Beth don't become a couple. Cucks shouldn't 'win'.

Also, while 'symmetric' rules worked fine for book one, with how the dynamics have changed there aught to be a lot more one-sided moving forward.

darthnader19darthnader1912 months ago

Holy shit what an ending for book 1 loved every single chapter !!!!

This has really been the best series I've read on here in a long time keep up with the amazing work 👍

lddebatelddebate12 months ago

Five stars - great ending to the story!

Congratulations to NauticalTwilight. You successfully usurped my expectations. I thought the story would end with the couples fully switching partners due to Chrissy and Mark's chemistry and Beth and Kevin's growing relationship. I'm excited to see how book two plays out!

Hopefully, the first chapter for book two comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even a guy like Kevin will eventually get tired of the sloppy second leftovers. The pity sex. At some point he’s going to demand fresh food or he will find it elsewhere. And now that Beth is tanking his intimacy with Chrissy, it will be sooner rather than later. Chrissy could have said he’ll no to Beth. She demanded equal time for Kevin before. Now Kevin is just the mascot for the other 3’s team.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic work. Absolutely loved this. A great erotic story. You've earned 5 stars on each chapter. Can't wait for Book 2! Thanks for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent right until the implications of the ending. While I understand the need for escalation in stories like this, I fear Kevin is on the path to a cuck cage now and that just isn't my jam. The willingness to circumvent tired cuckolding tropes has been one of the most refreshing things about this tale and I can only see the explicit interference in Kevin and Chrissy's relationship putting the story firmly back on the formulaic path. That being said, I will wait and hope that the author exceeds my expectations.

Lovemaster123Lovemaster12312 months ago

I really hope that Kevin and Beth become a couple. It would be interesting to see Cucks win so called "alpha" male for once, plus sex isn't everything in life.

BPollardBPollard12 months ago

Fantastic story! This is has quickly become one of my favorites on this site, and I'm excited to see what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Came for the cucking. Stayed for Kevin & Beth's genuinely moving storyline. More!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honestly this ending is just perfect, love the softer bits between the kink-- masterfully done! Excited for a second series!!

centexlovers1centexlovers112 months ago

Very well written, great story line and it ended even better. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My humble opinion is that the best parts of this story are when there is no cuckolding or humiliation going on. If Mr. Twilight goes further down that rabbit hole, I'm afraid it will soon become a cliché cuckolding story. The build-up and sex between Kevin and Beth was way hotter than Mark and Chrissy's.

In Part 1, Kevin learned how to negotiate. It's up to him to negotiate better terms on the rules. It's about time Mark and Chrissy pay for fooling around. No more freebies. Everytime they fuck, Kevin gets Beth for 48 hours. Exclusively. I'd love to see that happen. If they fuck, there will be consequnces for themselves. Kevin should no longer be the only one "giving". It's time to even the odds a bit. That will keep things fun and light.

Curious to see where this goes. Great writing, great build-up so far! Please do not make this a lame cuckolding story with Chastity cages, extreme denial and pregnancy fantasies. This deserves better. Stay away from the stereotypes and clichés.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is fabulous, don’t let commenters here mess with your plan for this story, stay true to your vision. Honor the story arc and charcter development you have built and work to complete where you want to take this journey. Keep up the great work.

Fergus577Fergus57712 months ago

Great story; character development and plot all 5 stars, well done! I do hope there is a book 2.

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriter12 months ago

Holy shit this is one of the hottest stories out there! That ending is absolutely perfect!! Can’t wait for book 2!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck, I love this, the end is extremely hot. You are an artist, please continue this soon

bearmugandrbearmugandr12 months ago

wow absolutely amazing. I'm genuinely struggling to put in to words just how good this is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked the story, absolutely amazing 10/10, a realistic approach of a swinger relationship with different power dynamics.

Although the endind sucked, i mean what i liked about this story, is that until now it retained a "realistic" vision of these kind of relationship, but the ending fell into the basic unrealistic cuck erotica where the mc is gonna lose everything and get disrespected without any reaction from him, getting denied by your wife by order from the other couple is completely out of touch, disrespectful and unrealistic, i hope that the book 2 will backtrack on it, because falling into the classic cuck story tropes would be a great loss for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Most cuckolding stories don't work for me. Too unrealistic. This one got me hooked. Great writing, really good!

For realism, I think Kevin and Chrissy need a bit more time to reflect and talk where they want to take this. Like in the first couple of chapters. The trip came quickly and now they seem to go further instantly. Take your time buddy. There's no rush.

Venguard13Venguard1312 months ago

Easily the best series on the site in this genre!

Waiting for more stories!

Tank4228Tank422812 months ago

Great stuff! Please introduce chastity and edging in the next book! Make Beth work on Kevin's stamina by tease & Denial!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, I read every chapter and found myself checking for new parts regularly. And I'm not that much of a reader, so that means something! You have talent Nautical Twilight! Well done!

I don't care too much for the cuckolding bits but I loved the character and story development. And the sex scenes are hot too! Very well written. For the next part, I'd love Kevin and Chrissy to get back into touch first after this wild ride. Give them some quality time, like they did in the first chapters. It's fiction, but the semi-realism makes it special. I hope the cliffhanger is just a cliffhanger. Denying Kevin and Chrissy a normal relationship seems unfitting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I kind of switched off at page 5. Kevin came home, he and Chrissy never took the time to talk things through, to have some intimacy and private time together, after all that happened. In stead, it was just more sex and cucking. Compare this to how they started in chapter one and two. I miss how they are experiencing this together. Now they are just going through the motions.

The best parts of this story are the story and character development. The three page fuck marathon didn't work for me. The cliffhanger is not very promising. Routine cuckold story stuff. I hoped for something more. 3.5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I jacked off 5 times today reading this while I was supposed to be working from home. When my wife got home I found myself doing the dishes and doing more to help and please her… found a new link. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story and #TeamKevin here. He got his raise (loved that part btw) so it should be fun to see Mark get cucked for a change. It's very well written, great job there! Cucking Kevin all the time is starting to get a bit repetitive, try switching the dynamics a bit more. Chrissy loves to be dominated, why not give Kevin a taste of that? So many options, good luck with Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First of all, what a great story, The sex scenes are great, but the plot is excellent. I even read the sex scenes faster so I could continue the storyline.

Beth is a smart girl. The cliffhanger is NOT about cuckolding. I think she wants Kevin more exclusively for herself. She is driving Chrissy into Marks arms, seeing how well they fit together, hoping they will fall in love too. And...She already has a big crush on Kevin. Who is really growing on her. You can sense she's struggling. Will her plot work?

Kevin has changed too, and I would love him to become more proactive and dominant on occasions - to claim what he wants. He loves to be cucked, but there is more to him than that.

Will we see a full partner swap in the future? So many ways to go from here! My guess is the second part will be more intense. Both on the relational as on sexual side. Very well done and written! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF is this?? This was supposed to be a porn story, not a love story!) I'm on page two and don't want to read any further because what's going on between Beth and Kevin is just too cute.

Great story and great writing!

spinpole2001spinpole200112 months ago

Wow fantastic story, I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Usually I hate this type of story, but I liked this one because I saw that no matter where it leads, Kevin will still get a profit or two. I don't see him losing everything, which usually happens to the main characters in these types of stories. I can see he will eventually be able to get to Mark's level.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!! Amazing book 1!!!

Please, go on son with first chapter of book 2 ;)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the first part - Vegas - Kevin and Beth connecting further leading to some very passionate lovemaking. My favourite part of the whole story so far. Great job. And I'm sure there is more to come.

The second part - the homecoming - Meh. My least favourite part of the series so far. This should've been more realistic - Kevin and Chrissy reconnecting, in private, talking, Kevin reclaiming her, confirming their love. Before moving on into group activities. The sex marathon didn't work for me, too much stereotype cuckolding going on and it made the story drift too far from the plot.

Then the cliffhanger, which feels like a step backwards in character building.

Chapter One Kevin would say "Uh oh". Even when Beth only looked at him.

Chapter Seven Kevin would say "Sounds fun, but not today. I've missed you and want to make love with you. Today your pussy belongs to me. Now let's get that shower".

Chrissy: *Sploosj* *Smiles proud at Kevin, takes off shirt, shows him her boobs, takes his hand*.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

love this story. never actually comment on here, but this one had me hooked and always excited to see what the next chapter leads to. Cant wait for Book number 2

UniverseOwnerUniverseOwner12 months ago

Fantastic! You are an amazing writer and this series inspired me to get back on writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best thing about this story is that it's full of surprises....you're never really sure what's going to happen next. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story! I for one hope there’s a book 2 🙏

sennodensennoden12 months ago

This was fucking excellent, holyyyyyy. Would give 6/5 stars if I could.

sennodensennoden12 months ago

As a dedicated cuckold though, the ending especially was promising. Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing!!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnit12 months ago

Absolutely killer ending. I was a little disenchanted with the last episode/chapter, as im really all about the SPH and it wasnt as intense. But this, this delivered and then some. Great work!!!

MallorySissyFaggotMallorySissyFaggot11 months ago

I would love to see this go on with increasing denial and bisexual activities. Fabulous so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This chapter took a step away from realism. I really loved the communication and dynamics in earlier chapters. It made the story. I felt Kevin and Chrissy needed to get back together before getting into threesomes, foursomes and what more. It all felt rushed. And the cuckolding feels cringe. Like bad over the top acting. I'm not too exited about the ending. Still a good story, but I feel it could've been better if the story had a slower pace: Less sex, more dialogue, slower progress, will make it more realistic. Just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great way to end "Book One"! I never thought on how the author can make the story interesting in a boring apartment after Vegas. Yet, you delivered beyond my high expectations. A very hot and spicy weekend involving all parties. Kevin, at times, was not excluded and he was still a part of the fuckfest. Love all the tittyfuck scenes by the way. Excellent writing! 7/5

...

I know this is too much to ask for your future plans but having been deprived by Chrissy's "conquered" tits, it's time for Kevin to conquer Beth's. Can be anytime or anywhere, coming back from her office, through her sports bra, during Zoom call (sneakily), in the couch, etc. Kevin may be obsessed on Beth's posterior, but every scene wherein Beth removes her bra, he is always beyond delighted.

Hope Book Two comes into fruition, especially with Beth's promise of a threesome after Kevin getting a raise.

-Tittyfuck Enthusiast

HemmingswayHemmingsway11 months ago

Very fun read, looking forward to book two. Definitely one of the best efforts this year!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love love love this series! can't wait to see the next chapter!

boi644boi64411 months ago

This story is so beautifully written. I enjoyed every second of it. Thank you for your effort and for this wonderful experience. 10/5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this series! Especially the parts about Chrissy breaking her rules, giving herself to Mark in a special way, and comparing Mark to Kevin, but in a hot caring way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a well written story and I enjoyed it until the end. I was hoping Beth would actually end up with Kevin. They certainly have more in common. Mark was a douche and Chrissy a slut, the perfect match. Kevin seemed to always get left out and deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would be for the better if Beth and Kevin ends up together. Mark and Beth seems to have no chemistry like they are together just coz both of them are well endowed good looking (only common thing). The Vegas trip shows that who are meant to be f**k buddies and who are meant to be lovers. As for Kevin thinking of Chrissy during and after Vegas trip is just him wanting to be loyal to her for the sake of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The ending kind of ruined it for me. Not being able to see, touch or make love to your partner feels like way too harsh and unfitting for this story. And Beth "ordering" this without consent of communication is also not in line with the rest of the story. Seriously, if Chrissy wants to comply with this, Kevin should break up with her and leave the apartment immediatly. Protecting himself from getting hurt. It's better to rip off a band aid fast.

The path of heavier cuckolding, more extreme humilation and denial take away the magic of this story for me. If Chrissy and Kevin do not draw a line here, the story is lost and it will be like the hundreds of unrealistic cuckolding stories on this site. Too bad. Because until the ending, it was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is a big difference between sharing your girlfriend and losing your girlfriend. Too bad about the ending. Kevin deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The question is: can we expect new parts soon - or will the writer take a break or focus on other stories first? What's the plan?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Phenomenal end to a phenomenal story. Seeing Kevin come into his own to see what Beth wanted and having her choose him was wonderful, and the series of short scenes running through a mix of kinky fantasies was fun. I personally enjoyed that last twist at the end, them finding new ways to continue escalating, and I also enjoyed how well everyone gets along and how much fun they had the whole time. Hope to see more of this foursome.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire11 months ago

It isn’t my genre at all. I hate cuckolding stories. This one was really well done and written. All the way to till the ending. I’ll give it 3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When will there be BOOK 2?

nakedfoolnakedfool11 months ago

Really great story! Well written and engaging, love the dialogue. I hope you make a Book 2 and continue into more cuckolding and denial stuff, as well as get to know Beth morel

DavidSilver_GERDavidSilver_GER10 months ago

Wow, this was great. Looking forward to book 2. The chemistry between the characters was a highlight for me. Will Beth be a bit more devious? We will see. I'm fine with wherever this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The absolute best story in this genre! Not just pure, never-ending humiliation like so many of them. 11/10, would buy it if it was an actual book.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This definitely needs a Book 2. Love the fact that it more followed a kinky swinger trajectory than the traditional cuckold path. Keep the mutual respect and continue building Beth & Kevin's relationship!

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

I loved reading this story and like some of the other posters, hope a further book is to follow. As others have said, it is so good to read a story in this genre that is not just full of cruel jibes, demeaning torment and brutish behaviour as so many other writers have been unable to rise above. Unfortunatley some of those just end up unreadable unless you are a sadist

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was one of the best stories I've ever read, I really hope that there's a book 2 one day.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking9 months ago

Fantastic story , I almost gave up on this story once Kevin stated being humiliated, small dick husband , wife drooling over a big dick bull is so lazy and cliche.

But I’m glad I kept reading , you’ve done a fantastic job, Kevin’s growing confidence while embracing his submissive kink, Beth’s showing her warmer side has been worth the read

I am disappointed Beth didn’t have Kevin fucklicking Chrissy while Mark fucked her but the new rule at the end was a fantastic surprise

I do hope you do book 2 and continue to explore this 4 way loving relationship

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just discovered you yesterday and have read everything and am wanting more. These are some of the most original stories I've read in this genre. It's refreshing to not be able to stop reading for the story after you've finished what we all came here for. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent series. Really liked the perspective and the original storyline, with dom and cuckold almost being side issues to the complex and intriguing relationships between the characters. "What do you want" is mirrored by the author's focus on what is the point of this story.

Still so much I want to know. I hope there is a book 2, and it continues to explore these people and their relationships and avoids the usual trap of re-working book 1 from a different perspective,

Strand

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To me as a woman and both into cuckolding and cuckqueaning I nearly stopped reading several times because it didn't do anything for me. Just the curiosity if it would end in a good way kept me reading.

There's got to be a very strong, mature and loving relationship between your SO and you for this to work. There must be so much intimate communication, reconnection and after care to remain the strong love and trust that requires in these dynamics. There's no cuck or quean that can take so much humiliation as Kevin did without getting to be poured in love from his girlfriend and getting true respect from the other two. Pauses, discussions, agreeing on how a game is going to play out is necessary to not completely break him. There must be boundaries to keep him safe and for him to feel respected and also greatfulness for that his kink is giving all the others so much sexual pleasure. He should be worshipped in bed by his girlfriend but she doesn't do anything but keeping on the humiliation. God give him a break and that girl should be mature enough to not lust after Mark's cock 24/7. Cuck dynamics can be the strongest and most loving if you know what you are doing to keep each other secure. The wild fuck fest weekend that ended this story ruined it all. No concerns or conversations about how the week apart affected their relationships, no reconnection between couples, no nothing real at all, just a slutty girlfriend obsessed with a big cock and unrealistic fucking. That's just my thoughts though.

QuenA

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The series itself is perfect, it dives deep into the kink. I've enjoyed this series for months now and can't wait for it to continue after the cliffhanger of the new "rules" that are being made =D

winchesterfoxwinchesterfox8 months ago

Excellent mix of couples, kinks, and connections, especially as there were four people. Finishing here proves the rule. No need to demonstrate additional but complementary skill in creating and writing. Your true fan base will support you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent series..I just want to congratulate you for writting this piece of gold and please consider writing a second part..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely incredible story. Cant wait to read more!

rickylaw01rickylaw018 months ago

Loved the story overall but I have to say I was disappointed by the end. First of all I would have been disappointed if I was Kevin when I saw that Crissy had let Mark fuck her right before I came home. I would have thought she would have kept herself clean for my return. Then waited to see if I wanted to share her after I had made love to her. I was hoping for more of a connection between Kevin and Beth when they got home. Last did Kevin really like sucking load after load of Mark's cum out of these girls holes?

The_CartwellsThe_Cartwells8 months ago

Absolutely brilliant story, how the dynamic unfolds is done perfectly and is incredibly erotic. I sincerely hope there is a chapter 8! I would love to see Kevin get pushed further into submission by Mark and Beth and their new rules.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The dynamics between Kevin and Beth makes this interesting. Besides that it's a pretty predictable straightforward cuckolding story. Big cock bull with stamina, girlfriend turns into slut, humiliation and denial for Kevin etc. etc. Been there done that. But how will this progress? Any new chapters coming up?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is actually the first fictional cuckolding story I’ve truly enjoyed. I absolutely loved all the dynamics and found it extremely well written with lots of fun callbacks and enjoyable subtleties.

I sincerely hope there’s a Book 2 in the works! I absolutely love the cliffhanger and would love to see more of Chrissy and Kevin’s relationship flourish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The representation of the values of cuckoldry in this book, the way its done, expertly and witty is truly amazing. It perfectly portrays both sides of an amazing kink that is rare to find.

wh6rewh6re7 months ago

hands down one of the best series i've read! this last chapter got too repetitive with too much sex but overall, i really enjoyed it, especially the development between beth and kevin. wish we got to see more of that with chrissy and mark as well but i totally get how their relationship is purely driven by lust only

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now that Kevin has his raise he can move the fuck out and find himself a genuine faithful girlfriend far away those other three morons.

K3vinGK3vinG6 months ago

Great ending. I really enjoyed the entire series, very well written and pretty damn hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Nauticaltwilight seems to have left the building. A shame!

mike07athomemike07athome6 months ago

The dynamic between Beth and Kevin was top-notch. I am hoping Beth is playing the long game to show everybody what (and who) they really want, since it's obvious that Kevin and Crissy have no future. A lover who will alternately cuckold, humiliate, teach, and then make the most passionate and caring love to her man.... wow. Hoping beyond hope for a book 2.

Might be the first piece of cuckold erotica where I was starting to get invested in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where did you go @Nauticaltwilight? A few months of amazing content to just dissappear. The fans are waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow !! Applause !!

francisa123francisa1235 months ago

Another series…pleaaaaase!!!

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrol5 months ago

Amazing Story! Great job, appreciate all the work you put into it.

SassyThompsonSassyThompson4 months ago

This story was so enjoyable! I really hope book 2 comes soon!

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert4 months ago

I binged it all and can't wait for book 2!

I really enjoyed that it wasn't "just" humiliating.

That the people in Kevins life seemed to actually love him and want what's best for him.

In a way I thought that both couples would break up and kev and beth would end up together.

I was actually genuinely upset when kevin was sidelined right after arriving back at home.

But the more happened the more I liked it again.

I am sure that book 2 will explore Kevin and beths relationship more.

Hope to read it sooner rather than later, this was imho my favourite story I've ever read on here.

And I've been here for years.

secondsamuelsecondsamuel4 months ago

This story makes me ashamed of my own work ;) The wife and I love it.

GarumnGarumn4 months ago

Would love more. Genuinely the first story on here that got me properly invested.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rule Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Rule Series Info