The Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he increased the rhythm, they kissed again, pushing their bodies together as they fucked. Hands still exploring, but never breaking the filthy kiss for more than a few moments.

"Oh, God," moaned Beth again. "Fuck. That is good. This feels so good, this feels so... fucking good..."

He started fucking her even faster, encouraged by her reaction. This made her moan even more, kissing him even harder. Finally, is was too much for her to continue the kiss- as he fucked her, she just laid back and moaned.

Their eyes locked together, drinking the other in, watching as the other was getting overwhelmed with pleasure.

Kevin could see an orgasm building in Beth as he fucked her. It wasn't the same as the others he had seen from her. It was more intimate- she looked more flush. She wasn't as loud as she had been with the dildo, sure, but she was almost whimpering with pleasure. As if, for once, she didn't have control over it.

Kevin felt his own orgasm start to build- his cock twitched and his balls tightened. He was honestly surprised he'd lasted this long. After all, this was a moment he'd dreamed about for some time.

"Beth, I'm... I'm going to cum..."

"Just a little longer, just a little bit more..."

Kevin's pace increased, causing her moans to reach new heights. He was doing his best to fight against the oncoming orgasm, but it was simply too erotic for him. One of her hands rested next to her head- he reached out, intertwining his fingers in hers. She squeezed his hand, hard.

"Ohh, fuck," she moaned.

"Oh god, Beth, you are so fucking hot, this feels so fucking good, I'm going to... to fucking..."

"Cum in me," she demanded, wrapping her legs around him, giving him no choice. "I want you to cum in my pussy, Kevin, I want you to fucking shoot your load inside me, I want you to fucking shoot your cum inside my pussy..."

He kissed her, without breaking his rhythm, still fucking her with her legs wrapped around him tightly. Both of their moans grew louder in each other's mouth.

Kevin broke the kiss. "Fuck, Beth, I'm going to fucking..."

She was close too. "Yes, Kevin, fucking yes, yes, yes, do it, cum in my tight little pussy, I'm going to, I'm going to fucking... I'm going to fucking cum, oh my god, oh my god...!"

He felt her tighten around his cock as her orgasm started, which pushed him over the edge. "Fucking... fuck!" he screamed, finally hitting his own orgasm, burying his head down in the pillow next to her.

He filled her up, cuming rope after rope, the sensation of which brought Beth's orgasm to glorious new heights. The two came together, squeezing each other tightly, orgasms deliciously intertwined. Kevin could feel Beth's legs shiver around him as the massive orgasm washed over her.

Finally, they both came down from the massive highs. They kissed once more, this time slower, sweeter, enjoying the sensations.

They breathed in each other's faces for a second, catching their breath. Kevin finally pulled himself out of her, crashing on the bed next to her.

They both stared at the ceiling, both out of breath.

Finally, Beth spoke. "That. Was insane."

Kevin laughed, turning his head towards her. "Yes. Yeah, it was."

She turned her head too. They both held eye contact as Beth reached down and squeezed his hand in hers. Kevin leaned in, and they kissed again- this time, just a gentle press of the lips together.

She broke the kiss with a smile- another warm, genuine one. Kevin wished he could take a picture of her like this, all naked and happy.

"Worth the wait?" she asked.

He smiled back at her. "The wait and then some." He shook his head. "That is not how I imagined this going."

"No?" she asked, her eyes curious.

"I thought you'd be... making fun of my cock size, or something. Teasing me more, denying me."

Beth looked at him quizzically. "You know, I only do that stuff because you like it. You know that, right? Because we like those games. But they're just games."

"I know! Trust me, I am not complaining."

"If you weren't so into the humiliation stuff, I'd tell you that we just had some of the best sex of my life. Maybe the best. And that the orgasm was massive."

He smiled and kissed her again.

"But since you are," she said, her eyes sparkling with mischief and her tone teasing, "I'll tell you that the orgasm was nothing compared to the one with the dildo last night."

Kevin swallowed, feeling the power dynamics start to shift back to where they were. "Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. Mark's cock and your tongue working together? It was insane." Her voice became more confident, more seductive. She turned into him, her big tits pressing against his arm. "I just felt so... full, you know? I didn't realize how full until I could compare it to yours today."

Beth and Kevin both watched as his cock, soft just moments ago, sprung to life. Beth smiled at him.

Her fingers casually traced along his chest, tormenting him. "It just doesn't really seem fair," she said, adopting an overly pouty tone. "Chrissy gets my boyfriend's big cock back home, and I'm stuck here with your little guy. Not my best trade, huh? I thought maybe it'd feel better than it looks, but no such luck. Good thing I'm so good at faking orgasms, hmm?"

"Fuck," mumbled Kevin, his cock once again rock hard.

Beth smiled at him. "Hey, I have an idea. Since you didn't even last long enough to get me into a second position, why don't we try one? Maybe you'll last a little longer this time. Come on, sit up."

Kevin did as he was told, sitting next to her.

"Now why did you shoot your load so quickly, hmm?" she asked, gently flicking his cock. "Hmm, maybe it was because of my perfect tits?" She ran her hands up her body, squeezing them. "They're pretty big and perky, don't you think?"

"Yes, Beth. They're amazing."

"Well, maybe if those were out of sight you'd last a bit longer." She pretended to have an idea, her smile wicked. "Oh I know." She got on all fours, presenting her ass to him. "Why don't you fuck me from behind? Maybe you'll be more in control then."

Fuck.

There it was. The glorious, heart shaped ass he'd been dreaming about for years. Finally presented to him, not as a tease, but to fuck.

His cock, painfully hard from all of Beth's wicked teasing, twitched at the sight.

"There might be a little cum. With Mark I have to clean up right away- I'm practically drowning in cum. With your little creampie, I think we can get right back to it, hmm?" She shook her ass back and forth at him. "Well? Come on, lover... boy."

He got on his knees behind her, positioning his cock by her opening. He took a moment to enjoy the sight, taking a mental picture of his cock near her perfect ass.

Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at the sight of him drinking in the view. She reached back, roughly grabbing an asscheek in one hand, squeezing and shaking it for him. "Oh no, Kevin! Don't tell me you're going to lose it to my ass, too?" She firmly spanked herself, just like she did the first day she teased him.

Kevin moaned and saw precum form at the tip of his cock. He would never be able to last like this.

"Well? Come on, baby boy. Fuck me."

He slid inside her, grabbing her hips, sliding all the way inside her and starting to fuck her. The sensations from his cock mixed with the view of her ass starting to jiggle was driving him insane.

"More," she teased, "Fuck me deeper."

He pushed harder into her, but he was pressed again her ass as close as he could be.

"More!"

"I... I can't," said Kevin through gritted teeth, trying to stay in control.

"What's that?"

"I can't... I'm all the way in."

Beth sighed. "Oh, well. I guess that'll do. Why don't we start fucking at a normal pace, though?"

Beth started throwing her ass back, which bounced erotically against his body. The slapping sound filled the room. She was an expert at this, and her pace was intense.

Fuck. Kevin wasn't going to make it.

"Beth, I'm going to..."

"What?" She craned her head back, looking at him. "Are you seriously about to cum again? We've been fucking for... less than a minute."

"This is so fucking hot, Beth, I..."

She started pushing back harder, her ass bouncing against him. "Come on, Baby boy, you just need to think of something else. Stop looking at my perfect, heart shaped ass. Stop thinking about the sound it's making as it slaps against you. Stop thinking about how wet my pussy feels and how tight it is around your little dick. Just stop thinking about how fucking hot this all is, and I'm sure you'll be able to-"

"Fuck!" said Kevin, unable to stop himself. He orgasm came, and with it, he grabbed her ass hard with both hands, pounding another orgasm into her pussy.

She lay down on her stomach, turning on her side, and smiling at him.

He collapsed next to her, spooning her from behind and kissing her. "Fuck, Beth. That was so hot."

"Mm, I know." They continued kissing, their tongues intertwining.

Amazingly, Kevin felt his cock getting harder again, pressing against her ass as they spooned.

"Do you think... are you ready again?" Beth asked, a little shy.

Kevin felt his cock twitch against her heart shaped ass. "Yeah. You're... you're driving me crazy."

"Can you fuck me from behind more? I'm... I was really quite close, there..."

Kevin noticed her flushed face, her red eras, her heavy breathing. It was a nice reminder that although she pretended to have all the power for their games, she was feeling it, too. That it was all just pretend.

He kissed her deeply again, positioning his cock to her opening. He pushed himself inside, fucking her in this spooning position.

As his hips bounced against her ass, she moaned and squirmed and screamed until this time, she came without him. He kissed her deeply throughout it, feeling her tighten around his cock.

It was the greatest feeling in the world.

***

The rest of the night continued like this- seamlessly going between the power games they loved, with Beth teasing and tormenting Kevin, and then switching into this newfound intimate sex.

They took breaks to shower, or order in room service, or eat, or just to hold each other, but it would never be too long before they were back at it, hungry for each other. Hungry for more. They both felt insatiable.

By the end of the night, they were both exhausted, and held each other as they fell asleep.

They packed in the morning, got on their early flight, and headed back to New York.

The question on both of their minds was, of course, what all this would mean for their relationships back home. The closer they got, the more real this worry became.

Kevin loved Chrissy. He was confident in this. In fact, he told the truth: he loved her more than when he left. But things with Beth... they were no longer just about sex. Was that okay?

What the hell was going to happen when they were all back together in the same room again? The four of them?

They landed, took a taxi home, took the elevator up and finally reached their apartment door.

They shared a look. Beth smiled at him, and he smiled back. She put her key in the door, and opened it.

"Hello?" came Mark's eager voice.

"Oh, god," said Chrissy. "Don't come in here!"

Beth and Kevin shared a look, dropping their bags and walking down the hall and into the kitchen where their voices were coming from.

Kevin half expected them to be doing some filthy sexual act, but no. The kitchen was simply a complete mess- bowls everywhere, flour across every surface, way too many things out.

"Oh, god," said Chrissy. She was wearing Mark's apron, which was big on her. "Please don't look at all this."

Mark was sitting off to the side, laughing at her. "She wanted to bake you cupcakes, to welcome you home and congratulate you. But, it went... a little wrong."

"I mixed up the amounts for baking soda, and baking powder. Then I had to redo it, but then I realized I had it right the first time... I mean why are they named such similar things?"

"Because they're both used for baking. I offered to help!" said Mark, throwing up his hands.

"I wanted to try doing it for once! Plus, your idea of helping really is more about pinching my butt while I try to measure stuff out."

Mark shrugged, flashing his smile at Kevin and Beth. "I mean... yes."

Chrissy hung her head sadly. "They were going to say 'Welcome home and congrats on boning!'"

Mark shook his head. "Chrissy, how on earth was that going to fit on like... ten cupcakes?"

"I don't know!" She huffed. "I'm an artist, I'd make it work."

Beth and Kevin looked at one another before they both burst out laughing at the scene. It was nice to see things so... normal. Kevin's worries about the state of all their relationships melted away.

Mark laughed with them, but Chrissy's face flushed. Kevin immediately walked over to her, kissing her on the head. "It's the thought that counts, baby. Thank you."

She smiled. "I'm glad you're home. I missed you."

"I missed you too," replied Kevin with a smile. He kissed her softly. "You look cute in an apron, you know."

She smiled, cheekily. "Maybe I'll get one that fits better, then."

"That's... kind of part of the charm."

She smiled mischievously. "Is 'Charm' the right word there? Or do you like me wearing another guy's clothes?"

Kevin laughed. "No comment."

She mm'd softly, and kissed him again.

Beth and Mark were also sharing an intimate kiss across the room. It's funny, thought Kevin- before all this began, they were careful about PDA in front of one another. Now, who cares?

"I need a shower," said Beth, after she and Mark broke their kiss. "Does anyone want to join me?"

It was a simple question, but it had all sorts of funny implications. Was this their life now? Where Mark or Kevin could be the one showering with Beth each day?

Mark and Kevin glanced at each other, trying to size up the situation.

"Oh, I will," answered Chrissy, cheerily.

Beth blinked. "You will?"

Chrissy shrugged. "Look at me, I'm covered in flour. Plus, you've seen every inch of me a few times now. What's the harm in taking a shower together? It'll be fun."

Beth smiled and laughed. "Fair. Come on."

Chrissy walked towards Beth with a smile. "Now these two get to sit out here and daydream about me washing your body." She took Beth's hand, leading her towards the bathroom. "Not to mention, I want to hear all about what fucking my boyfriend was like..."

"Just remember, you fucked mine first," replied Beth good naturedly as they turned around the corner, leaving just Mark and Kevin in the Kitchen.

They studied each other for a moment. Both of them having the same thought: I've fucked your girlfriend now.

"So," said Mark, a small smile creeping on his face.

"So," echoed Kevin.

They took a moment before they both laughed. It was hard not to- it was simply an absurd situation to be in.

"You want a beer?" asked Mark.

"Sure." Mark went over to the fridge, and Kevin sat down at the kitchen table. Mark opened two bottles, putting one in front of Kevin, then sitting down in the chair next to him. He tilted his bottle towards Kevin, prompting a cheers.

Kevin picked up the bottle. "What are we drinking to?"

They could hear the sound of the shower turn on, as well as their two girlfriends giggling.

"To our girlfriends," said Mark with a smile.

"Fair." They both took a swig.

"So, are we... good?" asked Mark, squinting at Kevin.

Kevin smiled. "Yeah, man. I mean, we're... pretty even, here. So far as I can tell. Why?"

"Just..." Mark scratched the back of his head. "Beth told me to... when we were doing stuff, to play up the cocky jerk routine. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know I'm hot and I can be a bit of an ass, but she wanted me to take it to the next level when Chrissy and I were hooking up. She said you'd both like it, but... I just wanted to make sure you were cool with-"

"Yeah, man," said Kevin, feeling his face flush a bit. "Yeah, it's all in good fun."

Mark laughed, shaking his head. "I can't say I understand your version of fun."

Kevin shrugged. "It's just a kink. I'm happy you're cool with playing along."

"Shit, man. If I get to keep fucking your girl, I do not mind at all." Mark smiled. "You should look closer at the kitchen counter, by the way."

Kevin raised an eyebrow, but picked up his beer, and walked over. Nothing but mess, and...

And then he saw it.

In the flour, he could see handprints- small ones, definitely Chrissy- as well as the shape of her huge tits pressed against the counter. Mark had clearly fucked her during the baking process, and the flour left evidence.

Kevin felt his cock twitch. "Shit," he said.

"Yeah. One last time before you got home."

They both took a sip of their beers. Kevin took a mental snapshot of the flour, before turning and sitting back down at the table. "Seems like you two have a lot of ... chemistry," said Kevin.

Mark laughed. "Yeah, that's one way of putting it. And how was Beth? She rock your world?"

Kevin felt weird, as if he was kissing and telling, but realized he was only talking with Beth's boyfriend. "She, uh... yeah, she did. She's incredible."

They both made eye contact again, and both began to laugh, again overwhelmed by how unusual the conversation was.

Sounds of giggling came through the bathroom door again.

"I don't care what's going on with our relationship, by the way," said Mark. "I am not taking a shower with you."

Kevin grabbed his heart with melodramatic hurt, then smiled. "I bet Beth will get us all in there eventually."

"What do you think they're talking about in there?" asked Mark, looking toward the bathroom.

"Better ways to bake cupcakes, I bet."

"Seriously."

"Seriously? I'd guess they're comparing notes."

Mark glanced back at Kevin. "You don't think they're fooling around?"

Kevin laughed. "You just want them to be fooling around."

"Yeah, for sure."

Another laugh floated through the door. Or was that a moan? Kevin sipped on his beer in thought. ... were they fooling around?

Both Kevin and Mark were staring towards the door when an idea forced its way into Kevin's head. He tried to resist it... but found he couldn't. "Hey, Mark."

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you should go in there. And check."

There was a beat while Mark took this in. "Me? You're not saying you want to go in there, you're saying you want me to..."

"Yeah. Why don't you see what they're up to?"

Mark studied Kevin for a moment before shrugging with a smile. "Okay. But I'm telling them it was your idea."

He took a last swig of the beer before putting it down, and walked towards the hallway. Kevin heard him knock on the door of the bathroom, before opening it up.

"Hello, ladies," he said, voice full of charm. Kevin couldn't see into the bathroom, but he could hear just fine. It wasn't a massive apartment, after all.

"Why, Mark," asked Beth's cool voice. "Have you come to check in on us?"

Chrissy giggled. "I think the thought of the two of us naked together was too much for him, so he had to come in."

"Oh, no," said Mark. "It wasn't my idea. Kevin suggested I join you."

There was a pause here: silence except for the sound of running water. The implied approval from Kevin for him to be in there with them, to join them. Kevin hadn't directly suggested Mark actually get in the shower with them, but... he knew that's what would likely happen.

"He did, did he?" came Beth's voice again.

"He did. So. Room for one more?"

"Hmm," Beth mused, almost purring. "Just barely. Come on in."

"It's gonna be tight," said Chrissy, with nervous energy.

"We can handle tight," replied Beth to her. "Can't we?"

Kevin heard the sound of a belt buckle and pants dropping to the floor. Then the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back suddenly.