The Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both began to lick him all over. Beth sucked on his head while Chrissy slobbered on his cock.

"Oh god," he said.

Beth smiled. "Come on, baby boy. Cum for us. We like that you cum quickly- it makes us feel hot, doesn't it?"

Chrissy blushed and nodded.

"Come on- cum in my mouth."

With that she went back to sucking on his head with Chrissy exploring his shaft. It was too much- he moaned, and came again.

They both crawled up, snuggling against him, each kissing one side of his neck. All Kevin could think of was: thank god for The Rule.

And for breaking it.

***

On and on the weekend went. Beth and Mark seemed insatiable, and both had the stamina to match. Kevin and Chrissy were just along for the ride. It continued through Sunday. Beth had delivered on her promise- it was easily the greatest weekend of Kevin and Chrissy's life.

After so long of desiring them, Kevin and Chrissy both got everything they wanted.

Monday morning was finally here. Mark, Kevin and Chrissy were in the kitchen together. Kevin was, for once, preparing to go into the office, so he could finally ask for his long awaited raise. For once in his life, it was a conversation he felt prepared for.

Beth walked into the room, phone to her ear, looking baffled. "Speakerphone? Are you sure?" she said to the person on the other line. She shook her head, putting the phone down on the kitchen table. "You've got Kevin and me here."

"Kevin, my friend!"

Kevin chuckled. "Rodrigo! How was the rest of your trip?" Beth shrugged at Kevin, uncertain why he called.

"Very weird! Very very weird. I wanted to tell you both- that Ethan? From Lumina? He just wanted to have dinner with Beth! That's the reason he was pushing so hard. That's why he was so disappointed to see an old man like me!"

Beth groaned. "So there's no deal? I'm sorry, Rodrigo- I didn't mean to-"

"No, Beth! No, no. You see, the deal is real! When Ethan insisted it had to be you, the COO asked why, and we quickly realized what he was up to. Needless to say- COO was pissed!"

"Christ," said Beth.

"Now I thought about letting it go, but I ripped him a new one. So... the COO wanted to make it right. The CEO will take over and get this done personally."

Beth smiled. "That's great news, Rodrigo. Nothing standing in your way with the CEO on your side."

"Nothing standing in your way, you mean."

There was a beat.

"You mean-"

"I told them he had to work with you to make it right."

Beth's face held genuine respect and surprise. "Rodrigo, no. I gave you the Opp fair and-"

"But I never accepted!"

She blinked. "Yes, maybe, but..."

"Think hard. You left before I could give my response."

"It's not about what's technically correct, Rodrigo! I gave it to you!"

He tsk'd. "The great negotiator Beth, slipping up on the basics. Always get it in writing!" With that Rodrigo laughed, a big hearty laugh.

"You don't have to-"

"No, but it's the right thing. It's yours."

Beth opened her mouth to protest more, but shut it and smiled again. "I owe you one, Rodrigo."

"More than one! Let's talk soon. Keep her safe in New York, eh, Kevin?"

Kevin smiled. "She doesn't need me keeping her safe, Rodrigo."

He laughed again. "True, very, very true!" And with that, he hung up.

Kevin and Beth looked at each other..

"What the hell was that about?" asked Mark.

Beth just shook her head, but her smile wouldn't go away. "It's... a long story. I'll tell you later." She coughed. "It's time for you to head to your office, isn't it?" she said, talking to Kevin.

Kevin checked his watch. "Oh, right! Okay. It's time." Kevin took a deep breath.

"You got this, baby," said Chrissy, kissing him.

"Thanks," Kevin replied.

He turned to Mark. Mark offered his hand. "Knock em dead, Kevo."

Kevin took Mark's hand, shaking it. "Thanks man."

Finally, he turned to Beth. She adjusted the collar on his shirt, fixing it.

"Did you look up your manager's KPIs?" she asked.

"Couldn't find them, but found them for the division overall. Should be close."

"Good enough. This guy has an ego, right?"

"Oh, for sure," replied Kevin.

"Don't make it like you're asking him for a raise. He'll feel powerful turning you down. Instead, approach the conversation like this: I deserve a raise. Do you have the ability to get me a raise?"

"What's the difference?"

"In the first, if he declines the raise, it's because he's choosing it. In the second, if it declines the raise, it seems like he's unable to get you the raise. If he has an ego, he'll want to appear influential to you."

Kevin nodded. "Got it."

"Got the info of average salaries for your level?"

"I do."

"Remember, you're worth more than that. That's what they should be paying some fresh to the company, learning the ropes. You're the expert. Talk about those MVPs you delivered for the company last year, and talk about their value to the company. In actual dollars."

Mark turned to Chrissy. "Are you following this?" he whispered.

Chrissy chuckled. "Barely."

Beth smiled at Kevin. "But you remember the number one thing, right?"

Kevin nodded. "Figure out what he wants. And make it about that."

"Right." Beth grabbed Chrissy around the shoulders. "Get more than twenty percent and I promise a night of passion with the two of us. No Mark involved."

"Hey!" said Mark, though he smiled.

Kevin laughed. "Deal." He turned towards the door. "And Beth... thanks."

She smiled, that warm, wonderful, genuine smile.

***

Twenty eight percent!

Kevin couldn't believe it. He practically kicked down the door to the apartment, beaming.

Chrissy was the only one home. She was reading on the couch, but as soon as she saw Kevin's face, she gasped, her face brightening into a smile.

"You got it?!"

"Thirty percent! I mean, almost. Twenty eight."

"Baby, that's amazing!"

Kevin ran over and kissed her. "It really is," he said with a laugh. "I can't believe it." He crashed on the couch next to her. "What a relief!"

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

He kissed her again. "I feel like a million bucks." He pulled at the edge of her shirt. "Come on, come take a shower with me!"

"Err..." said Chrissy, her face confused.

"You don't want to?"

"No, I do!"

"Then come on!"

"No, Kevin, it's... um... Beth says you're... you're not allowed to see my tits anymore. Not without her permission. She said, now that Mark's fucked them... they're his."

They stared at each other for a moment, Kevin studying her, baffled.

"What...?" he said, eventually.

Chrissy's face was a complete mix of confusion and eager excitement. "Don't you get it, Kevin? They've broken all our Rules... and now that they're finished... They want to start making rules of their own."

Kevin blinked and said the only thing that came to mind.

"Uh oh."

END OF BOOK ONE

Thanks for reading.