The Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in," said Beth. Though now that Mark was right in front of her, Kevin had to strain to hear them over the rushing water. Thank god Mark kept the door open, at least.

Their shower was pretty big for a New York apartment- but given how big Mark was, Kevin had no doubt the three of them were crammed in tight.

Their voices became quieter now that Mark was in the shower. Kevin, unable to help himself, stood up and stepped towards the bathroom so he could hear better.

"How did... how did I end up in the middle?" asked Chrissy. Though her question was phrased like a complaint, Kevin could tell she actually liked it.

"We want to share you," said Mark, wickedly. "So where are we in the cleaning process, here, ladies?" asked Mark.

"We're all clean," Beth replied. "Seems like you're still dirty, though, big boy."

"I am."

"Well, we can fix that- can't we, Chrissy?"

"Uhuh," said Chrissy. Kevin could tell being pressed between them was making her a little drunk with lust.

"Why don't you go low, and I'll go high."

"You want me to...?"

"Mmhmm," said Beth. "Why don't you get on your knees?"

Kevin could hear the sound of bodies shifting around. Kevin's cock was at full mast, completely hard at this. The torture of not being able to see what was undoubtedly an endlessly erotic sight.

For a minute or two, there was just silence. The sound of running water. Then, quietly, Kevin started to hear the sound of Chrissy sucking on Mark's cock.

It was subtle, at first, slow. Just the sound of a kiss here and there, just the sound of her moan. But slowly but surely, as she began to gag on his cock more and more, the sounds got louder and louder.

At the same time, Kevin could hear the smacking sounds of two people kissing passionately.

Kevin, unable to control himself, took another few steps towards the bathroom door. It was left cracked. From here, he could hear even better the sounds of both the kissing and the blowjob.

He reached out and silently pushed the door open, revealing the bathroom to him. The shower was at the end of it, covered by a white shower curtain. It was backlit by a tiny window- a fact that Kevin was thanking his luck for, because while he couldn't see them at all, he could clearly see their shadows- their outlines- on the curtain itself. It was hard to make out all the details, but he could clearly see their positions.

Mark and Beth stood facing each other, kissing one another, dirtily. Chrissy was on her knees between them. Beth's hands were on either side of Chrissy's head, holding it in place in front of Beth's crotch. Kevin could see Beth's hips move back and forth, forcing Chrissy to take more and more of Mark's cock. Chrissy was sandwiched between them- the back of her head against Beth's pelvis, and Mark's cock right in front of her.

"How does that feel, baby?" asked Beth, quietly, to Mark.

"That feels so good, Beth."

"You like it when I use her like this?"

"Mmm," Mark groaned into her mouth as they kissed.

"She might like it more than you do. Don't you, Chrissy?"

Beth pulled her hips back so Chrissy could take her mouth off of Mark's cock. "Yes, I love it," she said breathlessly.

"You want me to keep fucking your head into his cock?"

"Yes, Beth, please."

"Open wide," said Beth in a sing-song voice.

Chrissy clearly did, because the sound of her choking on Mark's cock got loud again. Kevin could see Beth move her hips back and forth, forcing Chrissy's head to bob up and down Mark's shaft.

Kevin was tempted to jerk off right there, staring from the hallway. The sounds of the three of them together, the denial of being able to see anything- it turned him on to no end. He resisted, somehow.

"I better help out before she chokes, hmm?" said Beth to Mark. She reached both hands down, gripping the base of Mark's cock. She continued to fuck Chrissy's head into him, but now she massaged the base of his cock at the same time.

"Fuck, that's good," said Mark.

"You are hard as fuck," said Beth, impressed. Kevin heard them kiss again. "You want to fuck her big tits?"

"Yes, baby."

Chrissy whimpered on Mark's cock.

"Mm, I want to see that again, too," said Beth. "Lets lube these things up. Hand me some soap." He saw Mark reach behind himself. "No, not my good soap! Do you know how much soap we have to use for tits like these? No, hand me... Kevin's soap."

Kevin's underwear was soaked with precum. He watched as the shadow figure of Mark handed a bottle to Beth. Chrissy finally took her mouth off his cock. She stayed on her knees, but she clearly straightened her back to present the massive globes to Mark. Beth took the bottle of bodywash, turned it over, and began to squirt it out. She was being very generous with it- probably completely wasting his bottle.

Something about using up all his soap for Mark's pleasure made Kevin's cock twitch again.

Beth reached down, rubbing the soap into Chrissy tits, who moaned at the sensation. She then reached down and held them together for Mark.

"Go for it, big boy," she said to him.

Mark's height was a problem here, as he had to squat slightly, but once they got the position right he started to fuck in earnest, sliding his huge cock in and out of Chrissy's massive tits.

The sound was glorious- their bodies slapping together, Mark and Chrissy moaning, Beth whispering dirty things to both of them.

Kevin finally couldn't take it- he pulled his dick out of his pants and started jerking off. He immediately was close to cumming- he couldn't believe how close. Thinking quickly, he stepped into the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat, and began to jerk above it.

"Do you... do you guys hear something?" asked Beth, sliding the shower curtain open. This revealed Kevin pathetically jerking off into the toilet bowl while revealing to him the devastatingly sexy sight of the three of them together.

Being able to actually see Mark fucking his girlfirend's tits- while they were being held together by Beth- was too much, sending Kevin over the edge and making him orgasm.

Beth, Mark and Chrissy just laughed. The humiliation of being laughed at made Kevin's orgasm even stronger, as he shot rope after rope into the toilet. The difference between Mark's experience- with two girls- and Kevin's experience- with a toilet- was so beautifully humiliating that Kevin's eyes almost rolled into the back of his head.

"Look at your pervert boyfriend," said Beth to Chrissy. "Couldn't handle looking at us for more than a few seconds." She tsk'd, letting go of Chrissy's tits. "Come on, you two. Rinse off and let's get out of here. I don't want to keep fooling around if this pervert is going to keep creeping on us."

They did so, rinsing off, as Kevin simply panted, out of breath, above the toilet.

Mark turned off the shower, and they grabbed towels and got out. "Come on, you two," said Beth. "Let's finish this in our room. You," she said, poking a finger into Kevin's arm, "Mr. Pervert, are not invited. You get to listen, since that's clearly what you like doing."

With that, she left, leaving Kevin alone in the bathroom, and joining Mark and Chrissy in their room, shutting the door behind them.

Kevin took one last deep breath, and then headed into his own empty room. He turned off all their sound machines, their computers- anything that would cause noise. And he laid on the bed and listened, just as Beth had asked. Putting his ear as close as he could to the wall that separated their rooms.

At first, he could hear nothing. A minute passed, then two. Then three. The anticipation was getting to Kevin more than anything. He pulled down his pants, touching himself through his underwear.

Finally, he could hear them. Chrissy and Beth, both moaning, both being pleasured by Mark. He could just barely make out the beginnings of their pleasure. Immediately this made his cock twitch.

He could hear them talking, no doubt whispering dirty things to one another. But what? Who was in what position? What was going on?

The sound of a squeaking bed got louder and louder, and with it, Chrissy's moans increased. She was no doubt being fucked by Mark right now. Beth was moaning, too- what was she doing? Did she have the dildo, was she being fingered by Mark? How was he giving them both so much pleasure at the same time?

The sounds increased over the course of five minutes. From the sound of things, Mark was a machine, as the sounds of the squeaking bed never let up. Sometimes Chrissy would moan more- then a pause would happen, and suddenly Beth was moaning. Mark must have been switching his big cock between them.

It killed Kevin to only be able to hear- but it didn't really matter. Kevin was fully hard again, jerking his own little cock to the sounds of Mark dominating Chrissy and Beth just on the other side of that wall. As their pleasure increased, so did Kevin's. The humiliation, which he loved, again, made it too much for him- he came again, shooting cum all over his own stomach and chest.

Despite the fact Kevin couldn't even handle the sounds of Chrissy and Beth together through a wall, Mark was still going strong, sometimes giving one of them clear pleasure, sometimes the other, and sometimes it somehow seemed like both at the same time.

Finally, their voices rose in unison, and Kevin could hear the sound of Mark grunting, undoubtedly finally hitting his limit.

The sound of Mark and Beth's door opened. Suddenly, at his own door, a naked Chrissy and Beth stepped in, both of them inspecting Kevin with mild amusement.

"Well?" asked Beth. "Did you enjoy that?"

Chrissy giggled. "Look, he's got cum all over his chest. I think he did."

Beth smiled wickedly. "Well, that makes three of us," she said, glancing down at their tits.

Kevin moaned in agonizing pleasure as he realized that it wasn't sweat glistening on their tits, but rather, Mark's cum.

Beth smiled, slowly getting onto the bed, snuggling next to him, pressing her cum covered tits against his chest, mixing both his and Mark's cum. Chrissy, with a smile, did the same thing on the other side. Both girls were laying against him, their big tits pressed against his chest.

Beth reached her hand down, and started jerking his cock. As she did so, the bed shook, causing both their tits to jiggle.

"God, those things really are fantastic," said Beth to Chrissy, nodding at her tits, still jerking Kevin off. Kevin felt Chrissy's hand join hers, though they had to overlap.

She giggled. "Thanks. I mean, mostly they're a bother, but they can be fun in times like this. Plus, trust me, I'd give up a couple cup sizes to have an ass half as nice as yours."

"I mean, it's some genetics, but it's a lot of Yoga too. If you join me, I'd bet you'd have an ass like mine in no time."

Kevin moaned, his body shivering.

"Oh, you're still here?" said Beth, looking down at him. Chrissy snickered at this.

"What was that about?" Chrissy asked Kevin.

Beth responded for him. "He was just imagining you with my ass, and could barely hold on."

"Is that what you want, baby?" said Chrissy into Kevin's ear. "You want me to start working out with Beth so I can have an ass like hers?"

Kevin didn't answer, but he felt his eyes roll back in pleasure. Chrissy laughed again at this. The whole time, they both kept jerking his shaft. He could feel his precum pouring down their hands.

"Should we practice a little bit of kissing?" asked Beth to Chrissy.

Chrissy flushed.

"See," said Beth to Kevin, her voice quiet, "Mark wants to cum on our faces while we make out next time. Thing is, we've never kissed each other before, so we wanted to put in a bit of practice. It'll be my first time making out with a girl. What do you think?"

"Um, sure," said Chrissy, her face still red.

"Just to be clear. This isn't for you, Kevin. This is to practice for Mark."

They both studied each other for a moment, before they moved in and began to kiss, just inches above his face. Kevin could see their tongues intermingle as they kissed each other. Their breasts pressed together.

They explored gently, at first, but both of them got more into it, kissing more deeply.

Kevin, quite simply, could not take it. The sight of them kissing, their big tits pressed together, cum still on them, as they pretended to ignore him- all while they continued to jerk him off. He felt his body shiver as another orgasm rocked him, shooting rope after rope all over their hands. They seemed to continue to ignore him as this happened, focusing on the kiss instead.

As he came down from the orgasm, they slowly broke the kiss, both smiling at him.

Chrissy gently kissed his cheek. "You're having fun, right?" Checking in on him. "With all this teasing?"

Kevin nodded. "I think maybe this is the end of the greatest day of my life."

Beth laughed, and gave him one of her genuine smiles. "Tsk, Kevin. It's not the end of the greatest day. It's the start of the greatest weekend of your life."

***

"Come on, baby," said Beth to Mark. "Fuck me. Show them how it's done."

They were all in the common room now. Beth was bent over the coffee table, wiggling her ass at Mark behind her. Empty containers from the sushi they ordered and ate were pushed aside.

Kevin and Chrissy sat on the couch next to each other- both wearing only their underwear. Chrissy had a hand down Kevin's boxer briefs, gently squeezing his cock and stroking it ever so slowly. Kevin, mirroring her, had a hand in her panties, gently teasing her clit. From here they were facing Beth, and could stare down her deep cleavage pressed against the coffee table table.

Nobody could remember how it started, but somehow after the evening's meal, Mark and Beth decided to put on a show for them. A live, personal porno, just for them. And god, what a show it was.

Mark squeezed his own cock gently as he lined himself up behind Beth, getting on his knees on the floor as well.

He pressed his big cock against her ass, pushing into the flesh. He then took it and slapped her ass cheek with it, letting her feel the weight.

She moaned and bit her lip, but shook her head. "Come on, quit teasing me and fuck me."

Kevin and Chrissy couldn't see the actual penetration from this angle, but they saw Mark push himself in behind her. Beth's face contorted. "Fuck. Fuck, yes. Come on, fuck me!"

Mark finally obliged, pumping himself in and out of her. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, the sounds of his sick pack slapping against her perfect ass.

Kevin and Chrissy both began to pleasure each other a little bit more, a little faster, at the sight.

Beth watched them, biting her lip, loving the effect she was having on them. "Harder," she demanded.

Mark picked up the pace, causing Beth's tits to jiggle with every thrust. She moaned. "That's it, that's it, that's fucking it..." She reached her hand back, and spanked her own ass. "You like the way that looks, baby?"

"Fuck yes," said Mark. "You like the way my big cock feels in your pussy?"

"Yes, baby, you know I do."

"You feel so fucking tight around me." He reached a hand out, grabbing her shoulder for more leverage, and picked up the pace again. His other hand rested on her ass. He was using his strength to fuck her back and forth into him.

Beth moaned again.

Kevin's cock began to flow with precum, soaking Chrissy's hand. Chrissy looked at him, biting her lip. She was soaked as well- Kevin slid his hand down and put a finger inside her, causing her to whimper happily.

Mark pulled his cock out of her, standing up. He grabbed Beth by the shoulder, pulling her up as well, turning him towards him. They kissed for a moment.

Mark grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up as if she weighed nothing, until she was straddling his solid stomach as he stood.

"Ooh, you really want to show off, don't you?" said Beth, her eyes glowing.

Mark smiled and kissed her, then slowly began to lower her on his cock, pumping her up and down on him. He was fucking her standing up, slaming his cock in and out of her, pumping her on his dick.

Beth moaned louder, clearly loving the feeling of getting fucked like this.

From Kevin and Chrissy's angle, they could finally see the penetration right in front of them. Beth's perfect, heart shaped ass, pumping up and down on Mark's big dick.

Kevin felt his cock twitch. It was just a different kind of sex between these two. Like they were olympic level, and everyone else amateurs.

They fucked like this for an impressive amount of time- Kevin would have thought Mark would get tired quickly, but of course he didn't, easily keeping pace as he fucked Beth.

"Oh fuck, Mark, fuck, I'm going to... I'm going to fucking cum on your big dick, I'm going to..."

Mark increased his pace until Beth squirmed on him, cumming hard, moaning in pleasure.

Finally, he let her down. Beth pulled him to the other side of the coffee table, and shoved him down so he was sitting on it right in front of Kevin and Chrissy. Beth swung a leg over, and began to ride him right in front of them.

Beth's pace was even faster than Marks, pumping her ass up and down his big cock.

Kevin and Chrissy were both lost in their own arousal- seeing the two most attractive people on earth fuck was amazing for them.

Beth kept pumping and pumping.

"Fuck, fuck," said Mark, finally reaching his limit.

"You gonna cum, baby?" asked Beth.

"I'm close, Beth..."

"You want to cum in my pussy? You want to fill me with your cum?"

"Yes, baby. But you know what might push me over the edge?"

"What?" Beth asked, still not dropping her pace at all.

"If someone was licking my balls at the same time."

Kevin felt his heart pound as he looked at Chrissy. They were both pleasuring the other intensely now- Kevin playing with her clit and Chrissy jerking Kevin's cock. They were both close themselves.

Chrissy's breath seemed to stop.

"Oh, that's what you want, baby?" asked Beth to Mark. "You wish you had someone licking your balls while I ride you? But where would we find someone that slutty, hmm? Where would we find someone willing to lick your balls with my ass pumping up and down right in their face?"

"P... please..." muttered Chrissy.

"What's that? Chrissy? You want to? You want to lick my boyfriend's big balls and feel him shoot his load into me? You want to stuff your face down there, right under my ass?"

"Please, Beth, please... I want to..."

Beth smiled wickedly. "Well... okay."

Mark slid the table they were on back with his feet, giving Chrissy more room. Chrissy got on all fours on the floor, crawling over until she was underneath Mark's big balls, and began licking and worshiping them.

"Fuck, yes," said Mark.

Chrissy, on all fours, pulled her panties to the side as she arched her back, flashing desperate eyes back at Kevin. He knew what it meant: please, god, fuck me.

He didn't waste any time, mounting Chrissy and fucking her from behind as she moaned into Mark's huge balls. Beth's pace somehow increased even more.

"Ah, fuck! Here it comes," said Mark as he dug his fingers into the flesh of Beth's ass.

With a moan, Mark started cumming into Beth, his balls jumping in Chrissy's mouth as they pumped load after load into Beth. Of course, it was too much cum, and started flowing out of Beth's pussy and down Mark's shaft, dripping down his balls and onto Chrissy's face.

This was too much for Chrissy, who reached between her legs, playing with her clit as Kevin fucked her- she came, too. The sensation of her orgasm was too much for Kevin, who came and filled her pussy as well.

Beth smiled, kissing Mark and looking back at Kevin and Chrissy, pleased. "That was quite a chain reaction I caused."

Everyone breathed heavily, enjoying their post-orgasm glow.

***