The Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Chrissy and Mark?" asked Kevin to Beth later that night. She stood in the doorway to his bedroom, as he lay on his bed, still recovering. She held a glass of red wine, sipping it with a smile. She was in just her underwear again.

"They started to fool around, so I thought I'd find you."

Kevin smiled at her. She closed the door behind her gently, and walked over to the desk and put down her glass. She then laid next to him, kissing him gently.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

She looked at him quizzically. "Me? I'm having the time of my life, here. Weeks of working on breaking all your Rules. Now I get to enjoy the fruits of my labor."

"I mean... about the... deal. The one you gave up."

She smiled again, chuckling softly. "I made the right choice." She kissed him again. "But it's sweet of you to ask."

The locked lips, and began to really kiss again, intertwining their tongues. She began to moan softly, reaching behind his back, holding him in tight.

They stayed like this for a few minutes before she broke the kiss, looking in his eyes seriously. "Can you..." she trailed off, embarrassed.

"What?" asked Kevin.

"Can you... fuck me like you did in Vegas?"

Kevin smiled. When it was the four of them, Beth was always in charge. But sometimes, when it was just the two of them, now, Beth acted... almost shy. Almost.

He kissed her neck. "I'd love to," he said between kisses.

She squirmed and moaned as he dug into her neck. It didn't take very much time at all until they were naturally pressing together as tightly as they could, holding each other, interlocking fingers.

Both felt the electricity again.

"Oh, God, Kevin, you make me feel so good," she said breathlessly as he continued to kiss down her neck.

They each pulled the underwear off the other until they were naked again. She tightened her legs around him, pulling him close, forcing their bodies together. He shoved himself inside her soaked pussy.

She bit her lip, eyes rolling back, face totally flushed, giving a small moan. It was beautiful. Kevin began rocking in and out of her, fucking her and slowly increasing the pace.

The couldn't keep their lips apart as they fucked, always touching, always hungry for more. Always connected.

Slowly but surely, the pace built up, until again, they were both heading towards an orgasm. They didn't need to say anything- they could both feel it this time. They both knew what it felt like.

They kept gripping each other tighter and tighter. One of Beth's hands squeezed the sheets. It kept building, and building, and building, until finally, right at the same time, they came together.

Like before, Beth's orgasm wasn't the screaming, over the top one she had with Mark- rather it was intimate, more whimpering than screaming. She certainly shook more now than Kevin had ever seen her.

Kevin got off her again, and they kissed.

"Mmm, amazing," she said again.

Kevin laughed. "I've seen how Mark fucks you- lets not pretend I compare. If sex was an olympic event, I think you two would be representing the U.S."

Beth looked at him strangely. "You want me to taunt you? Or you want the truth?"

"About...?"

"About the way I feel when we make l-" Her ears turned red, and she quickly restarted her sentence. "when we fuck?"

Kevin blinked. Did he? He swallowed. "Both, I guess?"

Beth pulled him in closer. "Truth is, it's just... different. When Mark and I fuck, it's like we're... opponents. Like we're trying to see who can pull an orgasm out of the other first. With you, it's like we're on the same team. You seem to know exactly how to touch me, exactly what I want, and you're desperate to give it to me. You know? That's our chemistry at work."

Kevin nodded. It was a good way of describing it. "That makes sense. But... which do you like more?"

Beth smiled. "Now that would be telling." She kissed him again.

***

"Ooh, you missed my big tits, didn't you?" teased Chrissy. She lay back on the bed, holding her big tits together, as Kevin fucked them.

"I did," said Kevin through gritted teeth, watching them jiggle as he thrusted.

"Hmm," she said, her voice teasing, "This feels a little different than when Daddy was fucking me."

Kevin moaned. He was really hoping for this comparison after seeing Mark's big cock between her tits.

She giggled at his moan, which was humiliating in its own way. "See, your little dick disappears between my big tits, doesn't it? I can hardly feel it in there. But Daddy goes all the way through. I can even suck on his big cockhead." She stuck her tongue out, as if she was searching for something towards her cleavage. "See? Nothing."

Kevin moaned again, increasing his pace.

"He fucked my tits a lot when I was in their room with Beth. You remember? After the shower? When you were jerking your little cock into the toilet?"

"Mmhmm," grunted Kevin.

"Too bad you couldn't control yourself. Maybe Beth would have let you watch more, but... oh well. Could you hear us?"

"Not... very well."

"That's too bad, baby. Do you want to hear what we did?"

Kevin nodded.

"You want to hear how your roommate fucked me with his girlfriend? All while you slide your little dick between my big tits?"

Kevin almost fainted. "Yess, yes please baby,"

"Well, of course as soon as we got in there and dried off a little, he wanted to keep fucking my big tits. Beth held them together for him- we both kneeled in front of him. Once he couldn't fucking help it, he pushed both of so we were bent over the bed. He shoved his big cock inside me, first- thank god, as you know I wanted it- and took one of his big hands, palming Beth's ass and sticking a finger inside her."

Kevin moaned, realizing that was why he could hear them both screaming at the same time.

"Mark is so good at multitasking! He was really giving me the fucking of my life, bottoming out inside of me, while Beth was almost squirming on his big fingers. It was insane. Next, he flipped me over onto the bed and guided Beth on top of me. He shoved his cock into her, but his big balls landed on my face. I had a front row seat to the doggy style fucking of a lifetime, so I started fingering my own pussy while he fucked her, licking those big balls."

"Oh my god," said Kevin, his pace increasing.

"Ooh, Kevin, you like the idea of Mark pleasuring me and Beth together while you had to just listen? While you were on the other side of the wall, pants at your ankles, ear against the wall, just desperate to hear your girlfriends moans, the moans of your..."

The humiliation, the view of Chrissy's big tits bouncing, it was too much. He thrusted a few final times, filling her cleavage with cum, before collapsing next to her.

"Jesus," said Kevin to the ceiling.

She giggled, reaching over to her nightstand for some tissues to clean herself off. "Good?"

"That was fantastic, hun. Thank you." Kevin took a deep breath. "I am fucking exhausted."

"Me too!" she said, snuggling into him happily. "Those two are in amazing shape but all this is too much for me. I think I'm going to be sore in the morning."

He laughed, kissing her. "Surely they can't actually keep this pace up all weekend, can they?"

***

They could.

In the morning, Kevin and Chrissy woke to the smell of pancakes. They walked out to see that Mark had already made a huge breakfast from scratch.

"Morning, sleepyheads!" he said.

Beth just smiled at them from the kitchen table.

"Come on, dig in," continued Mark. "Gotta get your energy up!"

"With pancakes?" asked Kevin, raising an eyebrow. "I feel like they're going to make me sleepier."

"Shh!" said Chrissy, eagerly sitting down at the plate with the chocolate pancakes already stacked for her.

Kevin chuckled. "Yes, ma'am."

Chrissy dug in, happily chewing a particularly chocolatey bite. "These are amazing, Mark."

"I know!" he replied.

"Though it's not my energy I'm worried about," said Chrissy between bites. "I'm just sore from yesterday."

"Kevin will give you a massage," said Beth, without looking at him.

"I will?" asked Kevin, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." Beth's eyes sparkled with an idea. "In the common room, as soon as you're done eating."

Kevin blinked, then shrugged with a smile. "Yeah, I guess I will."

Chrissy smiled at him, cheekily happy he was getting ordered to massage her.

After they all ate, true to Beth's word, Kevin brought Chrissy into the common room and massaged her on the couch, straddling her back, digging his thumbs into her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "That is fantastic."

From Mark and Beth's room, without warning, suddenly, the sound of a squeaking bed filled the apartment.

Kevin and Chrissy both froze. What on earth...?

Next, the sound of Mark and Beth fucking started to fill the apartment. The moaning of Beth, the sound of their bodies slapping together.

Kevin felt himself get hard on Chrissy's ass, as they both listened. Kevin kept massaging, but was very distracted by the erotic sounds in the other room.

Slowly but surely, the sounds built up, until Beth had her orgasm.

The sounds faded. Suddenly, Beth, completely naked, turned the corner and appeared in the common room.

"Time to switch off."

Kevin and Chrissy stared at her for a moment, until Kevin understood the game. The new form of torture Beth had devised for him. He would be forced to massage the girls while Mark took turns fucking them in the next room.

Kevin slowly got off Chrissy, and she got up and almost seemed in a trance as she left the room. She took one last look back at Kevin before turning the corner.

"Ahh," sighed Beth happily, as she took the spot where Chrissy was on the couch.

The sound of a bed creaking started again.

"Can you get my lower back, please?" said Beth casually. "I'm pretty sore down there."

Kevin mounted her slowly, his cock twitching from the sounds coming from the other room.

"Fuck, Mark," came Chrissy's voice. "Fuck. You are so fucking big."

Kevin heard a loud smack, followed by Chrissy's moan of pain and pleasure.

"What's my name?" asked Mark.

"Fuck! Fuck, it's Daddy. It's Daddy!"

Kevin heard the sound of a spank again. This time Chrissy's moan was more pleasure than pain. The bed squeaking got louder.

"And my shoulder blades," said Beth, casually, as if she couldn't hear a thing.

Kevin began to dig his thumbs into her muscles, but he felt his heart pound and his cock twitch. It was torture- touching Beth's hot body, listening to his girlfriend get absolutely fucked. And he was being denied any pleasure.

"Oh, god, oh god! Oh fuck," came Chrissy's voice. "It's so fucking hard. It's so fucking hard."

"Harder than your boyfriends?"

"Ummm..." Another smack. "Oh, god, yes! Yes, daddy."

"Bigger than his?"

"Oh my god, yes."

"Does it feel better than his?"

"You know it fucking does daddy, you know it fucking does, oh my good!"

"Whose slut are you?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm fucking yours!" With that, she came on Mark's cock. Kevin would have given anything to know what position they were in.

"Hello?" asked Beth, sassily, still pretending not to hear. "Is something distracting you? It's time for my massage."

Kevin shook his head, and went back to massaging her. His cock was painfully hard in his pants.

After a few moments, Chrissy turned the corner again. She was naked now, out of breath.

"Um- he says I'm supposed to-"

"My turn!" said Beth, slapping Kevin's leg so he got off. "You better massage her, baby boy."

Kevin swallowed. "Yes... ma'am."

They switched again- Chrissy lying down, and moaning gently as Kevin massaged her. And from the other room, the sounds of Beth getting fucked filled the air.

Insane how long Mark could last, thought Kevin. He felt like has going to cum on Chrissy's ass right now, just from massaging her.

"A little lower," said Chrissy with a wicked smile, getting into her role.

They switched back and forth two more times, each of them getting an orgasm, until Mark finally couldn't take it.

"Ah, fuck, I'm going to cum," he said. Beth, who Kevin was currently massaging, pushed Kevin off her and walked into the bedroom, leaving Kevin alone again.

"Come here," said Beth. "Kneel here and kiss me."

"Fuck, fuck yes," breathed Mark with excitement.

The sound of Chrissy and Beth kissing filled the air, mixing with the loud sound of Mark jerking his big dick. Kevin could tell from the sound his shaft was absolutely soaked from making both girls so wet.

God, Kevin would have done anything to see that sight.

Finally, Mark grunted, and the sound came to an end as he came all over their faces. The sound of kissing never stopped- they were really putting on a show for him.

Kevin reached into his pants, not even bothering pulling any clothes off, and pumped his cock a few times to cum in his pants.

***

After lunch, Beth was in bed with Kevin again. Mark and Chrissy were in the other room. She was having him fuck her in missionary again when she pushed him out.

"Fuck me... like this. Prone. Please."

She lay on her stomach, and Kevin happily mounted her, pressing into her.

"Fucking... fuck. Fuck, Kevin, that is so good, that is so good."

She craned her neck so they could kiss- again, the electricity was flowing through them as they connected.

"Keep fucking me like this. You see my ass jiggle?"

Kevin moaned, looking down at it. "You are so fucking hot."

"My body is yours, Kevin. Holy shit. My body is fucking yours."

He grabbed her tightly, fucking her and kissing her and feeling her all over.

"Oh shit, oh shit, ohhh..." Beth had another whimpering, flushed orgasm, kissing Kevin as she did so. Kevin pulled out, jerking his cock a cumming all over that perfect ass of hers.

***

Kevin sat in the chair in the common room. They moved it so it faced the couch- the coffee table had been pushed aside.

Mark sat on the couch. Both girls kneeled before him, both arching their asses to present them towards Kevin.

To torture Kevin.

The both shared Mark's big cock, one would be sucking the tip while the other would be licking the shaft. Then they'd switch off. One gagging, one whispering dirty words to Mark. Kevin could hardly hear what they were saying. Then they'd switch roles.

Sometimes Chrissy would work her way down to Mark's balls. Sometimes Beth would glance back at Kevin and they'd all share a giggle.

But they'd always come back to Mark's shaft- making him feel like a king, having total control over both of them.

He whispered something to them, and suddenly, Kevin saw both of their hands appear between their legs. Chrissy and Beth both started playing with their clits right across the room from him.

Kevin hadn't even taken his cock out- he was just in his underwear- but at this sight, he was unable to control himself. He reached down and jerked off, shooting a load into his underwear.

Mark, Beth and Chrissy all laughed at his pathetic display before turning their attention back towards Mark's cock.

Kevin caught Beth's eyes, which were wicked.

***

Kevin was on the floor in front of the couch, suddenly in heaven.

Beth sat on his face- he was worshiping her pussy. Chrissy was bouncing on his cock.

While Kevin couldn't see anything under that perfect ass, he could hear them both still pleasuring Mark's cock. Mark was standing next to Kevin, giving both girls easy access to his shaft.

The sound of them both slobbering on either side of Mark's cock was insane. Kevin was lucky he had just cum, or he would have cum in Chrissy already.

"Mm, my god, he is good at eating pussy," purred Beth.

"I know!" said Chrissy between licks.

"I really got the better side," said Beth. He could hear her cruel smile, and she really pushed her pussy down into Kevin's mouth as she said this.

"Ohh, can we switch?" said Chrissy, joining in teasing Kevin.

"For that little cock? No way."

"Come on, please?" Chrissy increased her pace on Kevin. "See I can't even get very high off it without it popping out. I've got to do these little... taps. Not like when I was riding this thing." The sound of slobbering continued.

"No deal. He was made for eating pussy."

"Oh, please?" said Chrissy, her little thrusts getting even faster. "It's not so bad. It's like getting a little massage inside yourself, or something. You know, like getting fingered by a little pinkie."

Kevin moaned into Beth's pussy as he came into Chrissy, the humiliation too much.

Beth laughed. "Of course he cums again first." She wiggled his ass on his face. "You better keep at it, baby boy."

Kevin moaned again into her pussy. Both girls went back to pleasuring Mark.

Beth started squirming more on him. "Oh god, that's good. That's fucking good, I'm going to... I'm gunna fucking...!"

Beth's legs tightened around his face as she came on his mouth.

***

Kevin was licking Chrissy's pussy as she lay on her back in the bed. Mark straddle her chest, fucking her tits- at least as far as Kevin could tell.

Kevin was on all fours, and Beth was beside him. One of her hands was on the back of his head, pushing him down into Chrissy's pussy. The other jerked his cock.

Chrissy was going absolutely insane. The combination of getting pleasured by Kevin while Mark was fucking her big tits was too much for her.

"Oh shit, oh god, oh my fucking god this is amazing! Keep licking like that, keep licking, keep fucking licking me just like..."

Mark grunted, cumming and absolutely covering Chrissy's face with cum. Her whole body shivered and she had her biggest orgasm yet. Kevin, unable to take it, shot his own orgasm pathetically into the bed.

***

That evening, Mark was fucking Beth doggystyle while Chrissy was beneath Beth, facing the opposite way, on her back.

Mark would fuck Beth for a while, then pull his cock out, stuffing it into Chrissy's mouth. After a few moments of this, Mark would pull it back out and start fucking Beth again, reaching down and pulling up Chrissy's whole head so she would worship his balls.

Kevin was on the other side, kneeling in front of Beth. Right below her was Chrissy's pussy, where Chrissy's hand was pleasuring herself.

Beth's mouth was pressed against Kevin's cock, but she tormented him by doing nothing with it. Her face was simply pressed against it, her lips teasing him as they moved with her moans.

"Oh shit, I'm going to fucking cum again," said Mark.

"Cum in me, baby. Cum in my fucking pussy so it leaks all over that slut's face."

Mark dug into her ass, pounding a few more times until he did fill her up. When he pulled out, the cum dripped out, hitting Chrissy right in the face. Kevin noticed the finger on her clit frantically increase its pace as she opened her mouth to catch some of it.

***

Chrissy and Beth were on either side of Kevin that evening. They were all totally naked. They were covering him in kisses, gently and tenderly pleasuring him.

The guilt of teasing Kevin so much had eventually gotten to Chrissy, who demanded she and Beth show Kevin a good time. Mark said he needed a break, anyway.

"Are you still having a good weekend?" asked Beth, as they both watched Chrissy kiss down his chest.

"No one has ever had a better weekend than I am having."

"You're very lucky to have such a nice girlfriend. I wanted to keep tormenting you."

Chrissy popped up. "We have to take some breaks from that game! I feel mean."

Kevin laughed. "I am not complaining."

The both kept kissing down his sides, slowly both making their way to his cock. His cock twitched in anticipation.

Eventually they shot each other a look, and moved their moves over to his shaft. There wasn't as much room here to share as there was on Mark's cock, but it forced their lips and tongues to be closer together, which Kevin found to be even hotter.