The Rush Ch. 03: A Chaste Houseboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded quiet just outside the bathroom, so Roddy figured he could just make a break for his room and hope that no one would see (or smell) him. He bolted out of the bathroom, only to turn the corner and run straight into Kevan.

"Oh, hey, Rodge--" he stopped short. "Did you... pee your pants?"

Roddy shook his head and grabbed Kevan's arm, pulling him with him into his room. He once again thanked his lucky stars that his roommate was never around.

"Rodger, what is going on?" Kevan asked, sitting in one of the desk chairs with a concerned look.

He huffed, and turned around to face the wall, shaking his head vigorously. He figured he may as well tell Kevan about the cage; he would see it eventually at the house. They had to go there on Friday night anyway to find out their Big Brothers, older members of the frat who were assigned as mentors.

Roddy pulled off his piss-stained jeans and underwear, balling them up and tossing them into the hamper before facing back around to show Kevan his new pink accessory.

"What..." Kevan stammered, "what the fuck is that?"

"Apparently it's a tradition," Roddy explained, "to lock the houseboy in a cock cage for his first month."

"So... so you can't..."

"I can't get hard. At all. Or even touch my own dick. Or see it, even. They've taken away my ability to fuck or jack off when I want to. I have to be celibate for a month."

Kevan remained dumbstruck. "Alright man, put on your pants and talk to me. It's Day 2 and you're covered in piss on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

"I am not on the verge of a nervous breakdown!" Roddy cried. "I was fucking enjoying it before--"

Kevan didn't betray any emotion, but Roddy stopped when he realized the words his own mouth had uttered. But it was true. He liked the exposure and the humiliation. He liked the dirty thrill of wearing the cage, his own penis totally in someone else's control. He liked how the blue balls he'd developed over the weekend made every experience so deeply arousing, how his ass was so sensitive he felt close to climax from being fucked by Oliver.

"I'm into it, man," Roddy sighed, sitting down on his bed, still bottomless. As he talked, it felt like a weight off his shoulders. "Like, clearly I keep getting hard from all this. It gets me all... I mean, I have just been so unbelievably horny. And then they slapped this thing on me so I can't do anything about it. Or, well, there is the one thing."

"What one thing?"

"The P-spot. I hooked up with that guy Oliver after they put me in the cock cage, and I swear to god I almost had an orgasm from getting fucked in the ass. It was incredible. But then Christian... Christian literally barged into the room and 'dibbed' him so I couldn't have sex anymore. He was talking about how there was only one girl he ever wanted to fuck, the same KD chick from a few weeks back. I think he's just relishing making me into as much of an incel as he is."

Kevan didn't react to these revelations right away. Roddy knew that if there was one person he could trust and be real with, that it was Kev. But his silence following the story was making Roddy nervous.

"Okay," he said finally, "that was a lot of information. My biggest and only takeaway is we need to take Christian down ASAP. Let's get dinner with the boys tonight and figure out how to put Lance's plan into action."

Roddy lifted his brow. "Only takeaway?"

"I don't really care who you fuck, dude," Kevan told him. "I just don't like seeing you like this." He gestured at Roddy's nether region.

Roddy took the cue to get off his bed and pull on a pair of boxers from the floor. "I know this goes without saying," he said, earnestly meeting Kevan's gaze, "but please don't tell anyone about all this stuff."

"I got you," Kevan promised. "Also, why are your legs shaved?"