The Sacred Tunnel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida's first slot for special access was at Newgrange in just over a week. She would have sole access to the monument for an entire week, including 2 days during the period when the sun lined up with the passage. While in many ways this was the least important to her thesis, which hinged on viewings of celestial events other than the well known Winter Solstice. This measurment would allow her to calibrate her equipment, being sure she could capture the data and images. In part, her thesis was designed to use this new methodology, so viewing a well-known event with the new methodology was worthy in and of itself. And, even though she thought she should be focused on the science, the opportunity to be in the passage tomb near the solstice and see the sun play across the back of the tomb was thrilling. She giggled like a schoolgirl. She began to look for a cheap B&B near Newgrange. The time of year was pretty good and in spite of the excitement she felt about solstice at Newgrange, most tourists did not visit during the bleak winter months. The closest ones were so expensive though and the access permission didn't come with a budget. Craig strode into the kitchen as she was surfing back and forth between a few B&B sites. Looking over her shoulder he said, "Hey, can I come too?"

The enthusiasm in his voice almost surprised Ida and made her feel warm all over. She just loved this man who loved her so much that he was as excited about her success as he was about his own. "I hadn't thought about it," she admitted, realizing that she had been looking at single occupancy. "Don't you need to be in the lab?" She was torn as to whether she wanted him there or whether she wanted to do this alone.

"Well, you know, the lab is mostly shut down over break, and I'm in a writing phase right now anyway, it's Stu's experiment running, and I don't really need to be there" and then he surprised her again with understanding "and it's OK if you want to go it alone, I would understand, but I'd love to come if it won't disrupt you."

She paused and then just knew, somehow, it was right that he be there with her; she clicked through and found a nice double en-suite just down the road from the Neolithic monument, "You're in!" she said.

Ida stood at Professor Sherridan's door and knocked, a little more timidly than she probably should have.

His low but friendly voice boomed back, "Enter...if you dare" with a hint of a chuckle. She opened the door and found him standing on his desk, reaching for a book on his top shelf. The overstuffed, disorganized shelf looked precarious as it was, his standing on the desk did not give her any re-assurance that his bookshelves would not come crashing down, burying them both in the weight of knowledge.

Her face must have betrayed her worry, and he laughed, "It's not really as dangerous as it looks, only one graduate student has ever been killed by a book landslide in my office." The twinkle in his eye as he jumped from his desk to the floor made her laugh in spite of herself.

"I'm here to talk about my project, and to make arrangements for my first access to Newgrange," she blurted, with slightly more confidence than she had feared but much less then she had hoped. As Professor Sherridan turned, she was surprised to realize that she was taller than him. He had always seemed like such a giant to her, and it turned out she was nearly half a head taller.

"That you are! And Congratulations! The committee loved your paper and proposal, and I will say for myself that I think it's an excellent thesis idea." Ida blushed with pride and embarrassment. "I checked around, and although you've talked to a number of us, you haven't formally chosen an advisor yet. At the risk of putting you in an awkward spot, I would love to advise you, if you'll have me. At the very least, I want to be on your committee."

Ida's brain reeled. He was asking her!? She stammered "I...I... well, I'd love to work under you...I ...hadn't asked because you were so busy and have so many students."

"Well then, let's do that!" Professor Sherridan was enthusiastic and they began to talk about the details of her project. The Professor had lots of suggestions that were excellent, which made her feel almost bad that she hadn't seen them. Yet, the way he treated her, like she was a colleague that he was sharing research with, put her at ease and made her feel important. He offered to use some research money to pay for some of the travel and didn't seem upset in the least when she stammered something about Craig joining her on the first trip.

"Ida, this is a great thesis, and I know you will do a good job with it." She blushed slightly at the compliment. "But now I want to ask you something. I heard a little bit about one of your other ideas, and I want to tell you it's dangerous and intriguing," His conspiratorial tone surprised her, and Ida wasn't sure what to say. Professor Sherridan continued, "I know you have suggested that the tomb at Newgrange is actually representative of womanhood, or more specifically, of a woman's reproductive system."

Ida blushed, both because when stated clinically it sounded stupid and a male Professor was talking about vaginas with her. Even worse, apparently he could see her blush and went on, "Don't be uncomfortable, I actually think it's an interesting idea. I think you were smart to choose something else for a thesis, but keep this one simmering on the back burner. And here's some food for thought. What kind of society would revere women so much it would commit those resources to building a huge model of a Vagina? What would their religious beliefs look like? How would they fit in with reproduction, gender attitudes and especially sexual practices? You do know about the phallic carvings, right? Of course you do."

Ida's mind began to swim with these questions. They were ones she had sort of thought about, but he framed it so clearly, she was beginning to see that this could be another big project. "Your mind is working...good. Let it simmer while you work on the more tedious aspects of your thesis. Don't get side tracked, but begin to look for evidence and begin to build up ideas. We can talk about both projects any time you need." The conversation lasted a few more minutes, mostly taken up by administrative details of her thesis project.

Ida left his office and returned to her own and began to think about a society that would build a monument to a woman's sexual parts. She knew of a few other cultures that were matriarchal and began to think about them and how they might look in Neolithic Ireland and specifically the Boinne Valley. Water was often a symbol of Woman and She began to imagine a society where Women were venerated for their biology and their life giving Womanhood. She felt herself becoming immersed in it and imagined that men would want to please Women in such a society. Ida couldn't help it; her mind went to what sex might be like. What if men worked at pleasing the woman? She imagined a strong warrior, tested in battle, but also tested in bed. Her hand slid into her blouse and caressed her breasts through the thin fabric of her bra. She imagined her warrior's broad back as his mouth closed over her nipple and his tongue swirled. Her fingers, imitating his mouth, gently tugged and teased at her nipples, her front buckle bra now released. The fingers of her other hand opened her slacks and slid down to begin stroking herself. She imagined this warrior, taught, somehow, to know exactly where to lick, and suck. To use his fingers, just like she used hers, to tease at her nib and to gently penetrate just the opening. Her pussy swelled with the attention and in her fantasies she could almost feel his tongue, right where she needed it. The combination of fantasy and her expert touch were amazing and almost magical; she let herself take time. Ida let her fingers build her pleasure almost to the bursting point and then back off just enough before starting again. Her mind swirling with fantasy of a strong man sent only for her pleasure. His tongue, his fingers, and his throbbing member penetrating her as she plunged her fingers into herself. Finally, she exploded in orgasm, her juices flowing around the fingers buried in her tunnel, while her other hand tugged at her erect and sensitive nipple. Her breath came in ragged gasps and she simply let the afterglow wash over her. As she sat, calming down, hoping no one had heard her, she longed to be able to share this kind of experience with Craig. How would the women of this society teach men to be patient and slow? She pondered on this some as she tried to prepare for next week's work at Newgrange.

Bru Na Boinne: 3000BCE

The next day passed too slowly for Croag. He caught glimpses of Amma, and couldn't be sure, but thought She was stealing glances at him too. His unmatched male friends tried to get him to talk about the night before, but, like all matched men, he just smiled and said, "Your turn will come and you will be taught, it is not my place to teach you." When faced with that response earlier in his life, he was frustrated, but now, he was beginning to understand why this was the case. As he worked during the day, gathering wood for the fires of the community, for the fire in Shamar's lodge, bringing fish up from the fast moving cold river in the valley below and moving stone to add to the Mound, he thought about Shamar and how magnificent Her body was. But he also thought about Amma and how he wanted to be with Her in the same way. He began to feel torn. The intense experience last night had bonded him to Shamar in a way he had not expected. He knew his duty would be to whichever of the young Women in the tribe would be selected as the New Revered Woman. He wondered if he could feel that bond with just any Woman. He prayed to Mother Earth and Father Sun that Amma would be chosen and he prayed that She was praying to be matched to him too.

Croag sat in the special place of the consort trainee at the evening meal. While not quite as honored as a matched man, and certainly not allowed to sit next to the Most Revered Woman, he no longer sat with the other unmatched boys at the feet of their Mothers. He was proud as he looked out over the other boys, knowing he was nearly a man. And then his eyes came to rest at Amma. And, for the first time he could remember, She looked directly at him. The tension was extreme; it was as though She could see into his heart. He prayed to Mother Earth that Amma would see his adoration for Her and then Amma smiled. He felt Her warm smile invade him and he ached for Her.

At the end of the meal, he was surprised when Shamar approached him and took his hand. "Come Croag, it is time for us to go together" and they walked off with Her gently leading him back to Her lodge. He thought he had learned a lot last night, but as they entered the lodge he suddenly realized that he no idea what to do again.

"Please add some wood to our fire," She gently asked him and again he was struck by the fact that in Her lodge She treated him as more of an equal and with more respect than he had ever seen a Woman treat a man. He quickly added some wood, the fire soon warming the lodge. At Shamar's indication, Croag sat on the edge of the bed and She stood before him. Slowly She let Her garments fall and his arousal stirred in his pants.

"Tonight, I want you to touch and explore my body." Her soft low voice was more of an invitation than a command. "Try to remember how my fingers stroked my body when you watched last night." She stood in front of him for a minute more, Her fingers teasing and caressing Her nipples and breasts in demonstration. She let Her hands slide down Her sides, and he watched in amazement as they caressed Her body and then slowly began to touch the entrance to Her Tunnel. Croag seemed to understand and he stood, quickly removing his clothes. He opened the bedding for Her and taking Her hand, led Her into the bed, it seemed obvious to him suddenly that he could lead a woman, as long as it was with reverence and where She wanted to go.

Croag's hands were trembling and the warmth and nearness of Her naked body was exciting him. His fingers first slid over Her breasts as She had done and he marveled at Her soft skin. Her nipples hardened under his touch and he was amazed at this, his Manhood throbbing and hard, like Her nipples. He did his best to remember what She had done, but his arousal made it difficult to concentrate. Soon though, responding to Her moans and clues from Her body he would never have guessed at, his strokes took on a life of their own and he could tell Her arousal was building. He felt powerful and good to make a Woman, and especially Shamar the Most Revered Woman, feel this way. Sensing it was time, one hand slide down Her body and, for the first time in his life, his fingers brushed the entrance to Her Sacred Tunnel. His Manhood throbbed as Her moans intensified and he began to ooze seed slightly. At first, She guided his fingers, having him dip deep into Her tunnel, then swirl Her magical nub. He soon found a rhythm that pleased Her and Her hands began to roam across his body, touching his arms and running through his hair. They slid closer, his hard Manhood, dripping with his excitement, pressing against Her hip. And then She guided his mouth to Her nipple and his tongue swirled and sucked at Her breast. Her moans, the closeness of Her body was too much for him and he began to lose control, his Manhood throbbed and his seed began to spurt out against Her body.

Croag didn't know what to do, and then Shamar moaned, "Let yourself go and just touch me," and he did. Only a moment later he felt Her explode in an orgasm more powerful than his, and -- dare he hope? -- more powerful than the one She demonstrated the night before.

As they lay, each catching their breath, Croag was worried. He knew he had spilled his seed too early. That he should have had more control and waited. As his mind mulled this, She pulled him close and whispered, "You are doing well Croag, it is difficult for men to control their seed, and you are doing as well or better than most. We will work on this together and you will be ready for the New Revered Woman. You pleased me well tonight and that was wonderful, I know you will please the New Revered Woman." He felt Her hands slowly caressing him, and he let his hands caress Her. His Manhood began to stiffen again as their lips met in kisses and their hands caressed each other. Shamar gently guided him onto his back as his Manhood began to throb again. She climbed on top of him, Her breasts pressing against his chest. His hands caressed Her curves, Her hips, Her rear and Her Tunnel was tantalizingly close to him.

Then She whispered in his ear, "Fill my tunnel" and he felt Her take his Manhood into Her. The words and the sensation were magical as She thrust on him again and again. He was reaching his peak a little slower than before, but was soon ready to explode. And then She cried out with Her own orgasm "fill me" Her voice husky with desire and his Manhood pumped his seed deep into Her tunnel. He was lost in a magic of orgasms, their moans filling the lodge and betraying the pleasure both were feeling.

"Croag," She whispered. "You have done well tonight." They lay, spent, in each other's arms.

"I'm so sorry that I was so early the first ..."

She cut him off with a finger on his lips. "Shhhh...do not worry, you are learning. This is why the Most Revered Woman teaches all young men before they are matched. Your bride is being taught about Her own body by the Revered Women. She will be ready help guide you as well, but men need practice with a Woman's body. You are doing well, better than most." And She giggled, "If you continue to progress I may simply get to enjoy being with you for the last few nights before the Ceremony of the New Sun." And She giggled again.

He saw that maybe She was truly pleased with him. The vulnerability of Her giggle and the admission that She might enjoy simply being with him this way was amazing. Was this kind of connection with a woman normal for a matched man? His mind turned to Amma again. Was She preparing Her body for him? Would they connect like this on the Night of the new Sun? He fell asleep with Amma and Shamar dancing in his head.

12