The Safe

Story Info
The discovery of an abandoned safe lead to genderswap.
2.8k words
3.94
22.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after Mike's 45th birthday my tendency toward dishonesty turned our relationship on its head. After my discovery our sex life became more fulfilling for both of us. Funny that a trait considered so wrong can lead to sex that is so fucking right.

On a warm, balmy afternoon in July, I hurriedly drank my favorite orange and coconut water smoothie. After that, I grabbed my CamelBak and headed for the door.

"By the time I come back, I expect you to be ready for me. BJ and cocktails before work!" I winked as I ran out the door and felt hungry eyes burning into the backside of my blue leggings.

In contrast to Mike, exercise is a requirement. Consequently, our morning routine consisted of my morning jog followed by oral sex, usually 69. Our penetration left us both wanting and we'd settled into a nice routine of oral pleasure.

Anthony Kiedes of the Red Hot Chili Peppers sang about a sopping wet pink umbrella and doing the dog in much the same way I enjoy penetrative sex. Deep and hard; from behind. Mike's stub of an organ never did it for me, but the money and convenience of being in a relationship with a lawyer did.

"Apache Rose," one of my raunchy pleasures from the Chili Peppers, ended as I turned left from the trail onto the shoulder of Highway 33.

That's when I saw a safe sticking up out of the tall grass right behind the Tractor Supply Company just above the smoky fog that always hovered above the thick red clay in the early morning. Tossed from a moving vehicle it looked like garbage from afar, but being stuck on the material side of life I could tell immediately what it was. Consequently, my heart skipped a beat as I imagined whoever lost it (or stole it) probably hadn't discovered its absence yet. This caused my mouth to curl into a "lucky day" sort of smile.

I remember my brother turned into the police a wallet he found on his paper route. Upon opening it, he found $500. I saw the same "I'm in luck smile" on my mother's face, but my Dad beamed with pride as Cade begged Dad to take him to the police station to turn it in. He got $10 for his reward. Consequently, my Mom and Dad argued over the 'finder's keepers' rule. Needless to say, I side with my Mom on these sorts of things. My lucky day is definitely someone's case of shit luck.

Finally, I finished my jog and declined the 69. I kissed Mike hurriedly. Obviously, I wanted to retrieve that safe before someone else did. In fact, I skipped my shower and raced out to my burgundy Subaru Outback In addition . I also brought along a protein bar. Again, stank under the arms is no match for a lady with a monetary gain on her mind.

Unfortunately, releasing the heavy safe from the Virginia clay proved a bit problematic. First, the tire iron snapped off when I tried using it as a lever. Second, shear muscle proved no match as I slipped into the soft mud turning both of my knees rusty red. The third option worked like a charm although it proved more expensive adding $2K to our shared MasterCard. Obviously I'd pay off the wench and the 2 wheel dolly immediately with my finder's fee well under Mike's radar. I laughed to myself.

With difficulty I managed to use the wench and the dolly to extract the safe from the red Virginia clay. Then, like a lever I hoisted the safe into the back of my Subaru causing the tailgate to sag down a good deal. I heard the bumper lightly banging against the pavement when I pulled out onto the road. This caused me to pause and contemplate my risk factor.

Deciding that the payout from a misplaced safe was worth any damage hauling it might cause to my car, I headed home.

When I pulled into the driveway, Mike's car was gone. I didn't need my second dad scrutinizing my very literal take on finder's keepers rules.

Much to my disappointment opening the safe proved to be a week long ordeal.

The first thing I tried was the most obvious. I dug out a stethoscope from our role playing treasure chest and tried to 'crack the safe.' I tried for 2 hours. I was seduced by different clicking sounds. The familiar crunching of gravel under tire let me know I was out of time as did the amber glow of the Virginia sunset.

The next day started the same as they all do. Taking my jog and skipping mutual mouth sex, though made Mike curious. "You OK?"

"Yeah, I've been feeling a little gastrointestinal, probably not a good idea." I patted my belly, my brow furrowing in feigned illness.

Mike took the time to show me some affection squeezing in behind me so that I could smell his spicy aftershave. I felt the caress of his hands on my hips and the whisper of his lips on my neck. I know he tried to push his meager erection into my backside, but I stopped pretending I'd ever feel it a long time ago. Moaning in feigned lust for a cock I could never feel was commonplace for me.

Consequently, my fidelity morals landed me in bed with my friend Leah. In my mind, lesbian sex did not constitute cheating as scissoring allows for no penetration. I always skipped the strap-on treatment allowing her the pleasure of my limber hips. Again, not against any heterosexual relationship rules.

I approached the next day with new determination to reach my goal. The fan belted on the Mercedes squealed notifying me of Mike's departure. After peering out the window, I ran to my closet and used all of my body weight to drag the safe from behind my expensive gowns. I examined the thick iron door. The deep inset hinges reminded me that I had nothing on hand but a screwdriver.

So then it was Google to the rescue.

Unfortunately, I made little progress having to take calls on my independently owned phone sex line. Being an efficient person above all, I did manage to asked some of my more 'seedy' clients about the art of opening a locked safe (with a misplaced combo or key of course!).

"Use as screwdriver in the lock," Ron suggested, "sometimes you can jimmy them open that way, AGGGGGGGGGGGHHH" he came and we bid our goodbyes.

Eventually, the phone silenced providing me with the break in dick draining that I needed to open the safe. At first I tried I took Ron's suggestion which ended in breaking off the screwdriver. The exposed edge was sharp and I cut my arm on it.

Mike's voice echoed off the marble floor of our entry way, "Dawn, I'm home," So another day passed and the safe still remained locked tightly.

A week later, and with much trepidation, I finally called a professional. I stopped worrying about my secret find landing me in trouble. Additionally, Mike noticed the charges on our MasterCard interrogating me about what a sex worker needs with a wench and a 2-wheel dolly. I needed the booty to put the money back onto the MasterCard.

Successfully diverting Mike's attention with a lie about Leah's car being sucked down in the Virginia Clay allowed me another day at best to get this safe open.

Laying out all his little tools the pro had the safe open in two minutes.

This led to another $500 to the MasterCard I signed with my finger as my mind poured over the creative lies I might tell about this purchase when Mike discovered it later.

Anyway, the safe had just one smaller box inside.

Ever watch that Geraldo special where he opened Al Capone's safe? It was empty. This one wasn't, but it might as well have been.

I was visibly as embarrassed as Geraldo, the heat of disappointment flooded my face. Consequently, I may not live down the $2500 finder's fee I put our MasterCard.

A crumpled paper bag sat in the bottom of the box. Parts of the bag flaked away as I handled the bag, but it contained something heavy. Ripping the bag like a kid on Christmas and praying for something valuable enough to pay back the credit card, I fell back on my heels holding the large plastic dick that was inside with my two hands. It's weighty head curled naturally with gravity.

Just under the large grapefruit sized balls was a number stamp and a company. So to Google I went. It was a completely accurate replica of John Holmes' dick. Pubes. Balls. And all.

The first thing I did was fuck it. I had to. Wouldn't you? I mean given the fact that I'd been off of cock for so long the idea of being stretched out by a rubber John Holmes really made me hot. The suction cup end fit nicely on our glass coffee table. In less than 3 minutes the table top was glazed in a huge amount of pussy nectar. Holy fuck, I had not ejaculated out of my pussy in a long time. The clear, sweet fluid dripped onto the floor. I tasted it and began missing real cock.

When I was down cleaning the floor of my indiscretion I noticed a box in a recess under the coffee table.

My Nanny used to sit on our front porch and tell me stories about all the neighbors. Nosiness being in my blood I pulled it out and read the entire diary. It was Mike's.

Having sex with Mike that night was more of a pity fuck for the MasterCard.

The first entry outlined in detail the things Mike was doing behind my back. The long laundry list of expensive panty purchases and visits to tranny escorts. The need to be pounded up his ass that he affectionately called his cunt in each neatly printed entry.

I started visualizing Mike (who referred to himself as Mary in the diary) bent over his expensive desk with a big busted tranny pulverizing his anus. In addition, I got very horny thinking about "Mary" wearing a galvanized butt plug daily. She'd insert it at the office and take it out at the end of the day. Mike's second lifestyle made me realize that lesbian sex in this context was cheating, so I felt bad. I didn't bring the diary up immediately so I let her slip her clit into my cunt that night. I couldn't feel a thing.

The next night I decided to surprise Mary with John. John Holmes' replica dick that is. Mary needed to be stretched open wide and made to feel like the woman she is, according to her diary. Lovingly but with force I wanted to fuck that tight backdoor cunt. I also wanted to let Mary know that I knew her secret and that things were about to change (I'd be getting some cock finally and she'd never have to fuck me like a man again).

At sunset that evening I stood in our expensive kitchen among our expensive things with the strap on dildo hanging to nearly my knee. I gripped it when I heard the jolt of the garage door. As Mary entered calling my name, I stood up straight with a masculine stance, legs part open. "Hello, honey" I said. My nipples bristling hard and my cunt filling the air with the smell of my own need.

Weakness washed over Mike who now understood fully that I knew that he was really a female named Mary. He fell to his knees still in his man clothes and pushed his lips up to the head of the massive plastic dildo.

"Let me suck it, Dawn." She nuzzled into my crotch with her delightful mouth. "Mmmm" she moaned as she hiked up my jean skirt. I told her the story of the safe. Quipping that I should turn it in I told her that this dick was too precious to turn over to the police. "Besides, I soiled it with cunt already. Can't you taste it you little cock sucker?"

I hung it over her head letting it flex. The balls hung down. I caught Mary fondling herself on the outside of her newest opaque, white panties. It looked so hot because she was still a man in her button down shirt and tie on the top. On the bottom her pants hung off her left ankle and her black business socks sagged.

My pussy lips wept at that point. Mary started to lick and suck at them. It felt so different now that I knew the truth.

Her tongue glided between my slick lips. Her lapping and thumbing of my cunt brought me to orgasm quickly. I exhaled a moan and slipped John into his holster.

Mary looked up at the floor and it was the first time I really saw "her." Her eyes shown brightly, moist with arousal. She tightened the straps while looking up at me like an angel. My hands rested on her head.

"Lick my balls," I held the enormous prick up so that the strap was sawing between my sensitive nether lips.

"Fuck," she breathed as she started to suck the rubber balls. Her suction making the strap rake against my clit. I came again.

"Oh, Dawn, it tastes so good." She was licking up the exuded pleasure. There was so much of it that she slurped loudly at the mess.

"Open that mouth, pretty girl," She opened her mouth. I could barely get John's head in.

"Keep your mouth on it and get naked," It was fun watching her fumble at her shirt, tie and socks.

"If you were dressed appropriately you wouldn't look so foolish," I said with a mischievous giggle.

She let the dick fall from her mouth, "what do you mean?"

"Come with me."

She followed me to my closet where the safe sat empty and open. I pulled down a stretchy, ivory gown studded with rhinestones. I made her put it on.

"This doesn't fit me," she blushed.

Her clitty poked out under the hemline of the dress. It would not pull down over her width and her tits were scrunched under the much smaller restrictive bodice.

"We'll go shopping after, right now, I want that fucking pussy," I said stroking the humongous plastic dick. It felt real. I got excited thinking about how I could start cheating with men again. I have always enjoyed dick.

"Lay back," I noticed pink polish on her toenails. I pinched and spanked her for her color choice. I spit on her cunt.

"You're a fuckin' whore," I said in my best southern drawl.

"Oh fuck this whore's horny hole," Mary said.

"Rub that clitty," I commanded.

She put two fingers at the base of her clit and started to rub.

"You look like a bitch in heat," I sneered as I stroked my cock, "howl little bitch."

Something came over me. My sex was saturated. I pushed her legs back and looked down at her asshole. It looked like a little mouth sucking for tit.

I pushed the fat head of the John Holmes dick into Mary's tight ass cunt. It was so wet from all the pre cum and spit that the head slipped right in. The rest of it took some working.

I'd push until she exhaled. "Rub that clitty, let me know when I push more,"

She'd grunt a little and I'd feel her sphincter relax. Then she'd say, "More, baby. Please give me more of it."

And I'd push it in.

For the first time using the giant dong, we got two-thirds of it in before Mary's little clitty started to spray like a frond on one of those kids water toys.

"Fuck, that was good. My pussy is pounding, Mary." She hadn't told me her name was Mary, I just knew.

From then on, Mary and I had the lesbian relationship. I now believed that having heterosexual sex was not cheating and filled my need for big cock often. Since Lesbian sex now represented cheating I stopped seeing Leah on the side, but allowed her to fuck Mary with John sometimes while I watched. Sometimes, she'd fuck us both with it at the same time, taking turns.

When I look back, I wonder if I did the right thing by not turning the safe over to the police. The thoughts fixating on some poor couple missing out on their most valuable sex toy. All it would take is the familiar filling feeling of John for me to know I did the right thing.

Especially when I'd watch Mary enjoying it too. Her blossoming into the woman she was gave me great joy and completely revolutionized the way we approached our sex life.

The safe? Currently, it's still in the closet where John lives until he comes out to play with Mary and our friends from time to time.

End