All Comments on 'The Saga Continues Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Familiar Ring to Them

Nothing to add or subtract to the story just an observation and some speculation. About mid-point on page 3 in Jack Muscone's summary about IC's relationship and "stock" with the FBI are a few words tucked in that believe may resonate for some of your readers.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHAT DOES A TRAITOR LOOK LIKE

can we know before hand or why they choose that path, TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The final chapter of this story is submitted. Then comes the big one for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointed...

Cindy received her first dick (that we read about) and you give us only a few lines describing the sex?

Come on. Your loyal readers deserved more than that.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Going strong again.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

Ok a great chapter. However why was Callie sullen at BDay party? Is she disappointed that Cindy did not seem interested in hetero sex evem Sven after her incident in LA.. Think Callie of course likes male intercourse and whited Cindy to be able to join her in the fun. Will Cindy tell her father or Don the true story of the trauma she experienced as a teenager to put her on path of lesbian orientation. It’s usually one ot three things, rape/date rape, forced gangbang, or molested by family/family friend. Time will tell.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES