All Comments on 'The Sales Clerk Seductions Ch. 01'

by TheBobster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 11 years ago
Very Fucking hot!

Thank you ... loved it!!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Lovely story...

...just the way I like them. About pleasure and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a cockold

My wife and I started sharing a friend of hers early on. At first it was like this where he went home after a few good fucks. As time went on he spent more and more time with her and I was pushed into a subservice role. Last night as it has been for a while I was tied to a chair with electrode of a tens machine hooked to my balls and cock while the fucked. I just came and came untill it had no cum left then it turned painful and the listend to me as I screamed in torment as the foneld and made love in front of me. I finaly passed out from pain and with the knowledge my life was going to get worse, much worse.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterover 7 years ago
Wild side

This is a MFM with a twst ! Clearly all three loved this situation, And with mu past experiences sharing my girlfriend with a guy, found that the guy wanted to come back for more of her pussy. But now to enhance that possibility, he and she work together....I bet this lasts for a long time...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous