All Comments on 'The Sales Lady Ch. 02'

by AlwayysReadyy71

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Now you’re being just a tease. 😁 Gotta set up to get a notice for the next chapter. Ehhh, change your screen to Always-a-tease.

Still 5*

Slee451975@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot story. Makes me want to be a young man, or a middle-aged woman. I can't wait for the rest of the story1

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

Nice follow-up getting hot in a mature way. Looking forward to Ch. 03. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nicely done! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 3 years ago

Mmmm,you’re quite the tease.....

But I enjoyed this chapter just as much as the first...I especially liked the little play in the car with the air conditioner on ;) my god!

To me it doesn’t matter how big or small a woman’s breasts are As long as the nipples are big & fat ( that’s my guilty pleasure) and you described them deliciously in both chapters I’ve read so far so thank you for that!

Hopefully Jason will have a lick....or two lol in the upcoming chapter?

Also,love to know she’s the owner of a “furry bush” Mmm,nothing is sexier than the natural look and hopefully in upcoming chapters we get to read more about Janice’s little garden ;)

amuseyouamuseyoualmost 2 years ago

realistic situation and very erotic buildup!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwayysReadyy71@AlwayysReadyy71
To everyone who has been reading my story “The Sales Lady”, I apologize for not continuing the series for so long. Like you a lot of you I’ve had some Life happenings both bad and good. This has kept me either in no mood to write to just no time. Mostly not in the mood, but th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES