The Sales Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And boom she found it! It was like a thousand volts went from that point coursing through her body in an instant. This caused her to fall forward with her right hand still buried in her crotch Janice caught herself with her left to where she was on all 4's minus 1. Janice rubbed and rubbed again and again until it happened again.

AAAAAHHHHHHH, she screamed again not caring if the neighbors did hear her.

Her love juice was squirting out of her onto the hardwood floor below her, pooling underneath her. Now drenched in sweat from head to toe, Janice braced herself now truly on all 4's.

As she tried to calm herself to catch her breath. She started laughing. She fell over on her side in the fetal position.

She took stock of the situation. She was nude from the top down to her knees where her leggings had been pushed down too. She had climaxed so hard that she had "love juice" squirting out not once but twice. Never in her life had that ever happened and it was all because of what she imagined her young male admire would do to her. At that point, she knew she would do anything he wanted with her but SHE would be in control. That made her feel strong and confident in herself like never before in her life. What just happened she was proud of, puddle and all!

To be continued...

12