The Sales Lady Ch. 06

Story Info
Are they in love now?
2.7k words
4.7
8.9k
8

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed and walking into the kitchen where Janice was still wrapped in a towel looking at her leftover lasagna from lunch earlier in the day. Jason walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her kissing her neck. "Would you like to heat that up," he asked knowing that he probably startled her?

"Yes I guess, do you think I can do it in this container?" Talking about the plastic to-go container it was packed in.

"Let's be safe and put it on a plate," as he reached into the cabinet to hand her one.

Placing it on the plate, she asked him, "Why are you dressed?"

"If it's ok with you I was going to move your car into the garage, that way you don't have to get dressed."

"Oh, oh ok, yes let me get you the key." She then described the car to him and where it was parked then gave him a kiss and said, "Hurry back."

"Oh I will Baby, I can't wait to get back to you," as they kissed again. Grabbing the keys and placard he was out the door.

Deciding to wait until Jason came back she put the plate of food in the microwave but didn't turn it on. She remembered she had a hairbrush and a small travel stick of deodorant in her purse. Grabbing them and while walking back into the bathroom she removed the towel from her head. After brushing her still damp hair out and applying deodorant she went to the bed where she noticed her clothes were neatly folded on the bed. She thought about putting them on but decided to do as Jason suggested. Walking into his closet she started looking through the possibilities of what to wear of his shirts. She settled on a college fraternity shirt that was promoting a party of some kind.

Slipping it over her head the t-shirt covered her body like a sleep shirt going down to her mid-thigh. She then went back to her laid out on the bed to at least put panties back on. But when she picked them she quickly realized that unless she wanted a wet crotch that wasn't going to work. She decided she would just wear the t-shirt and be "dangerous & naughty," which made her giggle with the thought. But she did take them into the bathroom rinsing them out in the sink then laying them out to dry. As sheer as they were she knew it wouldn't take long before they were dry again.

Then she looked at the bed and the wet sex-stained sheets. Being the neat and motherly person, she had to change them. She went looking to see if he had another set of clean sheets. After a little bit of searching, she found a fresh set of sheets. Having made many a bed by herself she quickly had the bed stripped and new sheets satisfied the bed was properly made. Jason was walking into the apartment when he saw her carrying the solid sheets.

"What are you doing," he asked walking over to her to take them from her.

"I've remade the bed and was looking for your washing machine, you do have one right?"

Taking the sheets from her, he said, "Yes it's through the kitchen. Baby I could have done this," he said, in a loving way.

"I know, I guess just my motherly way of cleaning up a mess. And trust me there was a mess," she said embarrassed. "I can't believe that I..."

Jason already had the sheets into the wash and was looking at her as she was talking. "That you what? I believe it was both of us that made that mess and I couldn't be any happier! Sore but happy!"

"You're sore!! I'm the one who feels like I'll be walking bow-legged for days," she quipped.

"Yes, but wasn't it fun," he said taking her into his arms holding her tight against him. "Damn you're so beautiful," he said looking into her eyes.

"You're just saying that to be nice, I must look horrid."

"No Baby, you look amazing," as he spun her around as if they were on a dance floor. "See, I told you could make my shirts look better on you than they could ever look on me."

Noticing she wasn't wearing a bra as he could clearly see her nipples nearly pocking through the material. He wondered about the panties if she would be wearing the solid panties as well. But that was soon answered as Janice being a petite woman had to stretch up to press the buttons on the microwave that was above the stove. This caused her shirt to rise up just enough to expose the bottom of her ass cheeks.

Not realizing what she had done, Jason pretends to be washing his hands when he asked her if she would get him a plate out of the cabinet. She instinctively did as he asked, as she again had to stretch up this time a little higher which caused more of her bare ass to be exposed.

"Oh yes," he said with a big smile, as she was handing him the plate of which he just set aside.

"What are you talking about?"

With a smile still on his face, "Baby don't get mad but damn, you sure do have a nice ass!"

It took a few seconds then she realized what had just happened causing her to blush red. She realized when she reached up it must have exposed her ass to his view.

"Shame on you," she said, as she slapped him on the arm. "You better behave or I'll put pants on."

"Baby, you could be covered from head to toe and you'd still, be sexy and beautiful," he said admiring her.

Just then the microwave dinged and her lasagna was ready. When she went to remove the plate she made sure that even more of her ass was exposed to him as she knew he would be looking. Sure enough, when she turned around to face him he had dreamy look on his face as if he was deep in thought.

"Did you get a good look?" She teased.

"I sure did and I may need to get another cold shower," he said with a big grin.

She laughed saying, "Calm down tiger!"

"Are you going to eat with me," she asked to change the subject.

"Yes, I think I'll make a quick sandwich. But, go ahead and have a set at the table and I'll get you a fork and something to drink. Opening the refrigerator he said, I have bottled water, cokes, beer, and Lambrusco."

"Oh, I liked the Lambrusco so a glass of that would be nice and a bottled water if you don't mind I don't want to get dehydrated. Can I also make your sandwich for you? "

"You don't have to do that I can make it myself, plus your food is getting cold."

"My food will be fine it needs to cool off anyway. Get me what you want on it so that I can put it together. You've been so good to me today that I feel like I need to show my MAN how much I appreciate him!"

Jason was speechless after her saying her, Man. He truly knew that he was madly in love with her.

Without saying a word he provided her all the things he wanted on his sandwich. Then watched as she so lovingly put it together for him both not saying a word. After she had finished making the sandwich Jason collected all the unused items putting them back in their place. Then he collected 2 bottles of water and the bottle of Lambrusco. He asked if she would get two glasses out of the cabinet pointing to where they were at and you will need a fork and pointed to the drawer where they were located. They both then walked to the dining table sitting down to eat their meal.

As they began to eat their food, Jason commented about his sandwich tasting so much better than the ones he had made for himself. Even though she used the same ingredients that he had used to make his own so many times, it just tasted better!

"Best sandwich ever," he told her.

"Oh thank you, I'm glad you like it but it's nothing special."

"Yes it is," he said, "It was made with love."

Oh crap he thought to himself he didn't mean to use the "L" word as he didn't want to appear to assume he she felt that way about him as well. He felt she did, but he didn't want to push the issue.

The "L" word didn't go unnoticed by Janice either. Although she did have very strong feelings for him she didn't want to think that he could ever love her due to their age difference. At best this was just a sexual infatuation for him and that once the newness wore off she would kick to the side. Even though all his actions so far were the opposite of her fears and that he truly had serious feelings for her. But she thought how she had slipped herself when she said, "My Man," and he didn't recoil from that. So when he said, "Made with Love," he was right I did make it with love.

She settled for just telling him she was glad he liked it and was happy to make it for him. The rest of their meal & dessert was mostly filled with chit-chat about the food and how she loved the dessert. They cleaned up their plates with Jason suggesting they relax on the couch and watch TV.

Jason grabbed a throw blanket handing it to Janice saying, "In case you get cold."

She thanked him, as they sat on the couch. Janice curled up tight against Jason with her head on his shoulder with the blanket covering her.

Jason put it on some show that both agreed was OK but neither really watched it. They were both deep in their own thoughts. Jason the smell of the perfume she had put on at some point after their shower. The feel of her on his shoulder, her body pressed tight against him felt so good. He was just so happy with how the day had gone, it was beyond his wildest imagination.

Janice was too deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't imagine a man so young could be so caring and romantic to her. She felt so relaxed and safe in his arms as she could feel herself drifting off to sleep.

At some point, they both fell asleep probably from the long emotional day and sexual exertion that had played out several times earlier in the day. Jason eventually woke up deciding it was time for both of them to go to bed. He had planned on just picking Janice up in his arms and carrying her into the bedroom. But his attempt to dislodge himself from her woke her up.

"I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to wake you I was going to carry you into bed."

"Oh you're so sweet," she said looking up at him. "You said, you have a spare toothbrush I could use?"

"Oh yes," holding out a hand to her, he helped her off the couch leading her into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth and then to prove how minty fresh she said, "Now kiss me, Baby."

They both got a chuckle out of it as they walked into the bedroom. Janice stepped around to what would now become her side of the bed and Jason on his. They both pulled down the blankets together with Jason removing his clothes as he was still dressed from going to move her car. He normally slept in his underwear so had stripped down to them. But Janice either consciously or unconsciously pulled the t-shirt she had been wearing as a nightshirt off leaving herself totally nude. She then climbed under the blankets and looked at him waiting for him to get in bed as well without saying a word. Deciding if she was going naked he was going to as well although he knew that would probably lead to further sexual activity. Naturally, he wasn't going to complain about that. Knowing that she was probably still sore he promised himself he would not intentionally start it. Discarding the rest of his clothes he too climbed under the blankets now lying next to her placing his left arm under her neck giving her a kiss goodnight.

"Janice, this has been one of the best days of my life and I can't thank you enough and I can't wait to have more days like this with you." He wanted to tell her right then that he loved her but he decided to wait on that for fear she would think he was moving too fast.

Janice felt he was going to say something else, "Like I Love You," and had already decided she was going to say it back, as she was already deeply in love with him, insane as she thought that sounded. After their kiss goodnight, they both just looked into each other's eyes as if they were expecting the other to say something else. When that didn't happen, Janice rolled over putting her back against his warm body. Wrapping his arms around her holding her close. Jason softly said, "Goodnight my love!"

Snuggling even tighter against him Janice smiled and simply said, "Goodnight!"

Exhausted but content in each other's arms they both soon drifted off to sleep. At some point, late in the night, it did happen not sure who initiated it only that Janice guided his very hard cock into her very aroused womb with the request of, please be gentle.

As they were still laying where they started as neither had moved from this spot, Jason entered her slowly but she was so wet it was relatively easy to get it all the way inside her. With Janice placing her right leg over his legs entrance into her was made even easier. Jason moved his right hand down to slowly but firmly rub her clit. It didn't take long before Janice was beginning to purr as Jason was just flexing his cock inside her and rubbing her clit. His left hand was firmly cupping her right breast squeezing her nipple with his thumb and forefinger rolling and pulling it. In her ear, he was telling her how beautiful and sexy she is and how lucky was to be with her. It didn't take long with all the stimulation that Jason was giving her for Janice to begin convulsing on his swollen cock lodged deep inside her. Her climax was so intense she grabbed both his hands in hers holding them tight against her trying to stop any further manipulation.

With ragged breathing and her heart beating fast, Janice told him what he did to her felt so incredible, she never had sex like this before. Adding how she had never had so much sex in her life at one time.

Jason knew what she meant and was so proud that he was the one giving it to her. He told her, that this too was a first him as well and that he had never felt so complete while being with someone than he felt right now.

Realizing his cock was still very hard and deep inside her she started to rock herself on him. It's your turn now, adding just be gentle.

"Baby, I'd rather just stay like this. Just being inside you means so much more to me than if I..."

Jason was uncomfortable using sexually explicit talk with her as he had just too much respect for her.

Janice squeezed his hands and said, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure!"

"So you're just going to keep it inside me to tease me?" She said with a chuckle.

"I can pull out if you want?" As he was saying it, he was slowly pulling out.

"OH NO," she moaned, pushing herself back down on him. "You can stay just like just where you are."

Jason kissed her cheek and telling her goodnight.

To be continued...