The Sales Lady Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason & Janice their relationship to a new level.
2.7k words
4.81
10.7k
9

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting he thought he would go ahead and try and locate the parking placard. He was pretty sure it was put back in the desk drawer in the other bedroom that he was using as an office.

Seeing the discarded trail of clothes on the floor also made him chuckle with glee as He started picking up their clothes placing her clothes neatly placing them on the end of the bed. While doing this he noticed her panties were still wet in the crotch. Without even thinking about it he put it up to his nose to smell her scent. The aroma was intoxicating to him getting him very much aroused again.

But back to the task at hand of finding the placard, he hoped it would take his mind off of thinking of her. He was afraid that if walked into the shower with an erection it just might frighten her. He could now hear the shower going so he quickly pulled the drawer open and it was right on top where he thought it would be. He grabbed it and went back into his bedroom and placed it on the bed next to her clothes.

Knocking on the door, he asked, "Is it okay to come in now?"

"Yes of course and I love your shower it's huge," said Janice.

She was right, the shower was easy enough to have 3 people in it and still have room. It had two shower heads, the normal one on the wall, and a rainfall spout that was on the ceiling. Then there's a built-in bench at that back as too many times he had sat there while letting hot water power down from the ceiling causing a steam bath effect.

Janice had her back to him trying to figure it all out when he stepped in. Jason startled her as she was deep in thought of what she was trying to do when he placed his body behind her wrapping his arm around her upper chest pulling her into him.

"Here let me show you how this works," and with his left hand, he started turning dials to get the water temperature just right for them. "Now if you want the overhead rain shower to come on you turn this handle," pointing to it.

Janice hadn't even noticed that there are two showerheads. Still wrapped in his arms their bodies pressed together she looked up. "Oh my, I've never in my life thought of such a thing. Do you mind?" She asked like a kid in a candy store asking if she could have some candy.

"Sure," he replied with a chuckle, "Baby you can do whatever you want. Now if you turn it all the way to the right the water will just come out of the ceiling."

Janice grabbed the handle and started to turn it. As the water was being directed to that head, the water that was coming out was naturally very cold compared to the water she was already used to. Coming straight down mostly on top of Janice caused her to jump and squeal but because Jason was holding onto her she couldn't get away from it. Jason quickly grabbed the handle turning it all the way on which made the water temp get back to what was comfortable. But now it was practically drowning her so he dialed it back to where it was equally coming out of both spouts. Janice was able to turn around now while still in his arms placing her arms around him as well.

She looked up at him saying, "You did that on purpose didn't you," feigning anger?

"No Baby, I'd never do that," Jason said laughing. Looking into her now wet mascara smeared brown eyes he leaned down kissing her full on the lips. A deep passionate kiss the two of them trying to will every ounce of emotion that could put into the kiss. With the warm refreshing water cascading down upon them, there was no place the two of them want to be but right here now than together.

Naturally, this was causing both of them to become aroused again with Jason's arousal being far more obvious. As he became more aroused it was becoming far more noticeable as it pushed its way between the two. As they continued to kiss Janice grabbed his cock in both of her hands like she was holding a baseball bat but upside down and began to stroke him causing Jason to moan softly into her mouth as they continued to kiss. Although she had felt the size of his cock both inside her womb and her hands, Janice still hadn't seen it in the light. She wanted to see it, she needed to see it so she stepped back from their embrace to look down at it.

"Oh my", she exclaimed, "It's so big!"

Filled with pride Jason watched his new lover admire his tool. It was like she had never seen one before as she was taking it all in. Then she noticed something different, there was no pubic hair. She looked up at him with a quizzical stare. He could read her mind and quickly told her, "Yes, I Manscape."

"What does that mean," she asked?

"It means I shave off all my pubic hair."

"Why do you do that," she asked perplexed?

I do it mostly for hygiene reasons but I also think it looks better. "The tree looks bigger if you keep the bushes trimmed" he joked.

Janice looked up giving a cute smile, "saying the tree is so very big. I can't believe this was just in me, twice!"

"All the way in I might add and I thank you as it was the best I've ever had Janice."

"Really? You never with what's her name?"

Picking up on the "what's her name" quip, Jason replied, "only a few times but she complained the whole time."

"Well, I don't know what that say's about me but I absolutely loved it." As she went back to stroking his cock with both hands with even more gusto.

"I think it means we're far more compatible which makes me a very, very lucky man," as he leaned down to kiss her.

Water not being the ideal lubricant for this situation, Jason grabbed the bottle of body wash and squirted some over his cock and her hands. This made the ideal lubricant for such an occasion. She quickly had him in a full lather in more ways than one as he had to brace himself by putting both his hands-on the shower walls letting the occasional moan out, letting Janice know she was doing a very good job.

"Baby if you keep doing this you're going to make me cum!"

This really excited Janice as she had never done this before so she wanted to see it instead of feeling it inside her.

"Cum for me, Baby! Please cum for me!"

"Ohhhhh yesssss", he moaned, "I'm really close."

Not knowing where this came from other than she was as equally excited, she told him to "cum, cum on my breasts you love so much!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMMMNNNNNN," he screamed out loud, as ribbon after ribbon after ribbon came shooting out of him and onto her neck but mostly all over her breasts. Totally amazed at what she just made happen she ran her hand to the head of his now very sensitive cock to feel his cum that was still leaking out.

Not knowing this was now very sensitive for Jason, he quickly pushed her hand away. He apologized, "saying sorry, but it's really sensitive right now".

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know!"

"I know Baby, it's okay", he said while trying to regain his composer.

"Is it too sensitive to stick inside me? I really need you inside me I'm so close myself." Without saying a word. Jason sat down on the edge of the shower seat and then with her back to him had her sit down on his lap. Once she had him inside, she started working it until it was all the way in.

Jason started rubbing her clit with his right hand pulling on her nipples with his left. Her head was just to the side of his chin which made it capable for him to hear her low moaning over the sound of the water raining down from the shower. To help her even more he was telling her to cum for him, cum for baby, I know you need to cum, let it go, cum..."

Suddenly he felt her pussy walls constrict like a vice grip around his cock. She started convulsing in his lap as her orgasm slammed through her now limp body.

Jason wrapped both his arms around her holding her tight. Telling her how beautiful she is and how lucky he was with her.

She in return mumbled something unintelligible as she was like a rag doll in his arms. He couldn't believe it but he was on the verge of cumming again himself.

"Baby, I'm going to cum again is it ok if I cum inside you?"

The only audible words he could understand were, "Yes please," in a near whisper as she placed her tiny feminine hands over his. Then he climaxed again as he shot another hot load deep inside her womb it wasn't as intense as it was before as this was his 4th time to cum in less than what he suspected was 3 hours.

Janice moaned as she felt his hot cum coat the inner walls of her cervix again. This was something that she wanted to never end as she was now in a dream with just Jason and her for the rest of their lives.

Now spent, exhausted, and now somewhat sore his limp cock slipped out of Janice causing her to moan in anguish as she now felt empty.

She leaned up and kissed him on the chin as she was too weak to go any further. "I think you have broken me, I feel so empty when you're not inside me! But I'm also so sore right now as I've never had so much sex at one time."

"Nor have I", he admitted. "I too am a little sore as well and exhausted. But I wouldn't change tonight for the world."

"Oh Baby, me either," she said as she melted into his arms. They both were dying to tell the other they loved the other but they felt it was too soon and maybe it was just the heat of the moment.

While she was still sitting on his lap, Jason reached for the bottle of body wash squirting some in his hands that he worked into a lather then started applying it to her chest. Washing away his seed that she had him spray onto her from the hand job she gave him. Doing circular motions around her luscious mounds then across her still very sensitive hard nipples causing her to jump slightly from his touch.

"Baby," she said.

"Yes, Baby," he answered.

"Remember how sensitive you said you were?" "Yes, Baby," he answered. "Well, I'm just as sensitive there and a certain other places."

With that Jason ran a hand down her vagina and across her clit. Causing her to almost come unglued jumping off his lap and onto her very shaky legs.

Not messing an opportunity Jason ran his still soapy hands over her very soft but firm ass. Of which Janice had no complaints with as she backed up to him so that she was back out of the water stream.

"Mmmm, you have such wonderfully strong masculine hands. I could really get used to this." She said, as if in a dream.

"Oh really," he asked in a very pleasing voice.

"Oh yes, but your water bill would probably be very expensive."

"True, but Baby I wouldn't complain one bit!"

"Do you know what he asked her?"

"What's that?" She replied as she was enjoying the backwash he was now giving her.

"I love calling you Baby!" He told her.

"You know what, I love it too when you call me that and I also love calling you Baby!"

With that Jason stood up spinning her around as they embraced again, her soapy body now pressed against his. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, they both felt it.

"NOOO," she said, pushing him back, "no more!" I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd love to but I'm just too sore right now." Looking down at his semi-erect cock, "does it not know when to stop," Janice said, surprised?

Laughing, he said, "It's a well-known fact that they supposedly have a mind of its own. But I agree I'm a little sore myself. But if you want to I won't say No!"

Looking into his big blue eyes, she said, "If you want to, I won't stop you just go easy!"

"Baby, I'd love too but let's give it a rest for now, ok?"

"Then ok, it's a deal, let's rinse off and get out of here I'm suddenly famished."

Watching her rinse off was just so sexy, he just couldn't believe just how erotic watching water flow over her body was. By the time she had finished, his cock was at full erection. She looked up at him with a smug look on his face and she wondered why and then she saw it.

"You've got to be kidding me, are you serious," she said, exasperated with him.

"I can't help it, you're just too damn sexy!" "Well, it is nice to know that I have that reaction with you. And to be honest, seeing that has me um well, wanting it inside me."

"How about I put it in from behind well you rinse off then will get out"? Jason asked knowing neither could stop at just that.

"Ok, but you have to promise that as soon as we've rinsed off you have to pull out," she said as she turned her back to him and started to bend over. Having to squat down some as he was much taller than her he lined up the head to her awaiting opening entering her. "OHHHHHH YESSSS," she moaned, "Go easy I'm very sore and swollen. We don't want to break it, do we?"

"Oh no we don't because you feel soooo incredible." he moaned as he was now all the way inside her again. He didn't go in and out but pushing on her slightly in an almost circular motion that really felt good for both of them even over the pain of overuse.

"Baby, this feels really good but I don't think I can take much more of this without getting us both off again and if that happens she's going to be out of commission for the rest of the night. So your choice, just hurry up and make something happen, please!" Janice quipped.

"I'm going to hold out for a possibility of more tonight if it's all the same to you?" Jason reluctantly said.

"Good choice, now slowly pull that monster out of me," she said with true regret.

Doing as she asked him to do, he slowly pulled out. Both let out a gasp when it was out.

"Damn, I feel so empty when you pull out," she said, turning around to face him and rinsing off again.

"I could put it back inside," he joked.

"No, as she pushed him aside stepping out of the shower. Maybe you should get a cold shower now." Even though she wanted to feel his hot cum shoot inside her womb again so bad.

"I may have too, to get him to calm down he laughed." He watched as she wrapped a towel around her body and another around her head to dry her hair.

She caught him staring at her and asked, "What?"

"I'm sorry even like that," meaning how she looked with towels wrapped around her, "You're still the sexiest woman in the world."

"Cold shower," she said, as she walked out of the bathroom with a big smile on her face knowing that she could cause such a reaction from such a handsome young man.

To be continued...