The Sales Lady Ch. 07

Story Info
Jason is in love with a woman twice his age!
3.5k words
4.72
10.9k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason awoke the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking, a good reminder that this all had not been a dream. Rolling out of bed he grabbed his shorts and t-shirt and headed to the bathroom to relieve himself and then straighten his appearance up.

"Good morning," he said, as he walked into the kitchen taking Janice into his arms as he came up behind her.

"Well it would be a good morning if I knew how you make coffee," she scolded.

"I don't drink coffee so I don't..."

"What? What do you mean you don't drink coffee? How am I going start my morning without coffee?"

As she was continuing her little rant, Jason grabbed his phone and quickly pulled up the App for the Coffee Shop in the lobby of his building. He then handed the phone to her and said, "Just order whatever you want and they will deliver it to you in less than 10 minutes. I'm so sorry I should have told you last night. But, this is what I do when my parents come to visit."

Janice quickly picked out what she wanted while he watched over her shoulder as he was still holding onto her. "Ok, hit Enter, and you're done." As he took the phone back from her. "Breakfast smells wonderful, you didn't have to do this we could have ordered something in."

"I know, but I like cooking and I was able to find enough in your nearly empty fridge. I hope you like omelets?"

"Mmmm, yes I do. Are you going to fix you something too? I feel so bad that I'm not the one cooking for you."

"I've already ate, I had a piece of toast and an egg just before you got up."

"Why didn't you wake me," Jason asked, as he stepped back to let her finish cooking his omelet.

"I thought you could use some extra sleep after the workout you gave me last night," she said with a wink and smile. "Plus I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. Speaking of which this is nearly ready there's toast for you in the toaster, that I was able to find," she said playfully as a jab at him, "And get WHATEVER it is you drink in the mornings to get you going. Because it sure isn't COFFEE."

"I said, I'm sorry about that as he checked his phone to check the status. Your coffee on its way up now," he added. He then went to his refrigerator and pulled out the container of green tea and poured himself a glass.

Janice told him to go sit at the table and she'd bring him his food. Just as she was setting it down in front of him the doorbell rang. "That must be your coffee I'll get it."

As he started to get up, Janice pushed him back down and said, "I'll get it you just eat."

With that, she headed to the door wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Jason watched her wanting to warn her that how she was dressed might not be appropriate but, she looked so damn sexy that he didn't want to stop her.

As she opened the door, Jason could hear their conversation of a female saying," I have a large latté for Jason." Janice quickly said, "Yes it's for me and thank you, and closed the door."

Walking back to the table she had a smug smile on her face saying, "I think I just dashed the dreams and desires of a young girl who was hoping it was you who would answer the door. Are you sure you don't drink coffee, she said with a jealous twinge."

Blushing Jason said, "I promise I can't stand the stuff."

"Well, it seemed she sure does know who you are," she added as she sipped her hot coffee. "Mmmm, and it's good too! This will probably be the last good coffee I get from her again," she said laughing.

"I occasional will grab a Danish as I'm heading to work but never any coffee, and there are several young girls that work there I don't even know who she was." He was telling her as if he was being scolded.

As she sat down next to him she grabbed his hand and said, "I'm just playing with you. You have every right to see and talk to whoever you want I'm not going to stop you from that."

With a serious look in his eyes, he looked at her telling her, "That the only person he wants to SEE and TALK to is sitting right across from him!"

"Eat your food, you're going to need your nourishment today," she said with a wicked grin.

"Yes ma'am, and by the way, this is the best omelet ever."

"I'm glad you like it," she said with a smile, and she continued drinking her coffee.

"Plus the view is even better," he added.

"What view?" She asked, then she saw what he was looking at. She looked down and knew exactly what he meant as her nipples wear trying to poke out of the material that was just thin enough to see her dark areolas.

"I'm glad you like the view, then it hit her. OMG, you don't think! OMG, OMG, OMG," she kept muttering to herself.

"Think what, that the girl who did the delivery saw what I'm seeing right now? I don't know, what do you think?" He said now laughing.

"It's not funny Jason, but she did look me over so I'm sure, OMG I know she saw everything!" Janice was in a near panic now.

Taking her hand in his, reassuring her by telling her, "That if she DID see what I'm so blessed to see right now. She's probably thinking how in the world could she ever compete with how perfect you are and I mean that!"

That calmed Janice down and put a smile back on her face but added, "You're just so delusional. Look at me I have no make-up, my hair is a mess and I'm wearing just a t-shirt."

Looking into her eyes, Jason said, "I've never in my life been so privileged to be sitting across from someone who has on no makeup, her hair a mess, and JUST wearing a t-shirt look so damn sexy! By the way, how do I know you're just wearing a t-shirt? I think you should have to prove it!"

Enjoying the compliments her young lover was bestowing upon her, she said. "Why do I have to prove I'm only wearing a t-shirt shouldn't you already know that?" She said as she was playing along with his little game.

Looking her in the eyes, he said. "Yes, but in the interest of full disclosure, you should stand up remove the t-shirt to prove that you're not fully clothed."

"Full disclosure, huh? Is my word not good enough?" She played back at him.

"I don't know, I think you're trying to trick me!" He said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Well I would never want to "trick" you, so how am I to prove what I have told you," Janice asked with a serious look on her face.

"In the interests of full disclosure, you should stand up and remove the t-shirt." He said with a smug grin on his face.

"Well if that's what it's going to take for you to believe me then I guess I have no choice. With that, she stood up in front of him."

Jason pushed away from the table so that he could watch her better.

Seductively, Janice slowly pulled the t-shirt up until he could see the triangle of her thin bush. "Is this enough," she asked, teasing?

"No, it must be Full Disclosure". He chided back.

"Full disclosure, huh? All right but you're going to be so sorry you ever doubted me, Mister!"

"Just do it," he said trying so hard to keep a straight face.

"You are going to be so sorry when I prove you wrong," with that, she pulled the t-shirt over her head and threw it onto his face.

Standing in front of him naked, was the most beautiful, sexy woman he could ever want to know. Her perfectly firm even at her age size C breasts with half dollar size brown areolas and her thick hard nipples were pointing right at him. Her slim hourglass figure bestowed a thin waste with just a hint of belly fat and the slightest sign of stretch marks probably from being pregnant that he thought was probably the sexiest part of her. Along with her great figure was her womanhood that was just as tight and juicy as he had ever had or want to have in his life. Her hips had the perfect flare to them went around to her firm round ass.

"I should say, I stand corrected, but if I did stand up right now I would surely show you just how much I think about you and what the effect you have on me," Jason said as his face was flush.

She fired back, "well in the interest of Full Disclosure, you should have to prove to me what effect I have on you! I mean it's only fair I had to prove to you that I was just wearing a t-shirt and clearly that's all I was wearing. Am I correct?"

"Yes, you are correct," he said as he gave her a look that almost made her toes curl from the look he had in his eyes. By now her nipples were aching to be touched she could moisture growing between her legs even though she was sore from the activity she wanted him inside her again and now!

"Then stand up and prove it, Mister!" Janice told him, as she stood naked in front of him.

She could already see the tent in his shorts just sitting down but as he stood up it really was obvious the effect her naked body was having on him.

"Isn't this enough," he said, looking down at his large bulge in his shorts? "I think it's pretty obvious without having to pull them down don't you?"

"Who knows you could have stuffed something in there to try and trick me," she quipped back. "So take them off and the shirt too!"

"I'm so offended that you would think that I, Jason Braun would ever try to trick you!" He said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

Mmmm, yes she thought, as she got another look at his bare chest that had just a hint of chest hair and a relatively flat stomach. She could tell that he was in shape and probably worked out some as there was obvious muscle definition.

"Now the shorts too, let's see what you have in there!"

"Alright, but if I pull these down I can't be held responsible for what happens after that."

"Yes, yes just do it! I'm just treating you as you treated me," she waved her hands down her body pointing that she was naked.

With that, he pulled his shorts down revealing so that it would be clear to her his very hard 8" thick circumcised cock letting them fall to the floor at his feet. Of which he kicked them up hitting her in the chest as she had done when she threw the t-shirt at him.

"Well, well, well, I guess we were both telling the truth wasn't we," Janice said, as she walked over to him taking his hard cock in her hands.

"I guess we need to trust each other more don't we," Jason added? He took her face in his hands leaning down to kiss her.

They kissed deeply, their tongues in a battle to stay in the mouth of the other neither winning neither losing. Her hands were wrapped as much as they could around his thick cock amazed at how big he was and how she was able to take him all the way inside her. Something she took with great pride as his previous girlfriend never could and if she did she hated it. Janice loved it, she loved how full inside she felt inside her womb. Remembering how she fell asleep with him still inside her made her even more wet and excited.

Finally, Jason broke away from their kissing and asked, "If she thought they should retire back to the bedroom?"

"Yes, and grab a bath towel as I don't want to have to change the sheets again," she said laughing.

"Yes ma'am good idea, as he watched her round ass jiggle as she walked seductively back into the bedroom. Quickly grabbing a towel he placed it on the bed where Janice sat down on it then laid back spreading her legs for him to see her sex. Crawling between her legs lining himself up to enter her he said, "I'll try and be gentle I know you must be sore already."

"You better not, if you want me, you better take me like you want it," she demanded.

It shocked both of them but it did the trick as she really got Jason pumped up to enter her.

"Alright but remember you asked for it," with that he grabbed her ankles pushing them up and back towards her shoulders. His cock knocking at her sex but not quite getting in the hole. Janice reached down and guided him inside her. Once the head was in Jason pushed inside her throwing his head back letting out a loud moan with her ankles still in his firm grip spreading her legs wide. With another loud groan, he pushed in again now ¾ of the way inside her hot wet womb.

"Damn you're soooooo hot and wet he moaned, you fell sooooo gooooood!!"

"Ohhhhh Baby, you're so deep inside me and you feel soooooooo goooood, too!!" Janice moaned back.

So overcome with the emotional feelings she was having for Jason, she begged him to make love to her! Show her how much he wanted her!

It wasn't lost on Jason, when he heard her say, "make love to her." He stopped in mid-stroke and looked down at her and with his eyes swelling with emotion he said, "I Love You! And I promise to make love to you as long as you will let me!"

With that he let her legs go as he went down to kiss her. But before they kissed she repeated it back to him, that she loved him too!

Taking her into his arms they kissed passionately as they both felt relieved after saying they loved each other and how it somehow calmed them emotionally but physically it was pushing them both to climax as Jason was rhythmically going in and out of her and she was doing her part of staying in rhythm with him.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned, as he continued making love to her picking up his pace.

"Yes Baby, I went to feel it deep inside me," she begged.

"AUGGGHHHHHHH YYYESSSSSSSS," he moaned with a hard deep push as blast after blast of his seed exploded inside her causing her to go into convulsions herself from her own orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH IIIIIII LOOVVVEEEE YOOOOUUUUUU," she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her so hard that it almost pushed him out of her. If his cock hadn't been so big and so deep inside her, she would have pushed him out as she was as soon squirting with great force.

As they both got back to somewhat normal breathing, she said, "Now aren't you glad I told you to get a towel?"

Jason, twitched his cock hard, causing her to scream. "OH SHIT, stop that!"

"Only if you say it again?" He said, while still doing many flexes of his cock.

"Say what? That I love you?" Janice asked, shyly.

"Yes, that's it!" Jason said his eyes wide open looking into hers.

"I Love You," she said. "I knew it the minute we got back here from having lunch and the way you kissed me, now you tell me." She said, with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Janice, I knew I loved you when I kissed you in the elevator and I wanted to scream it to the world but I was afraid you would think I was crazy."

With tears now streaming out of her eyes, "You are crazy! We shouldn't be doing this, I'm much too old for you Jason," she said, now full out crying. Trying to wipe away her tears he kept telling her, I love you, I love you and I don't care about anything else. I just want to love you for the rest of our lives together!

Still hard inside her, Jason began to get back in rhythm, telling her he wanted to make love to her all day long.

Her eyes starting to dry up some as she said, "If you do that I'll die a very happy woman because you're going to kill me with that monster between your legs that I love so very, very much!"

Both started to laugh both with the joy of their newly professed love for each other and the just how comical it sounded coming out of her mouth.

Janice wanted her lover to know just how much she enjoyed him inside her as she spread her legs wide telling him to fuck her to fuck her hard. These were words she would have never said before, but somehow it just felt right saying it to Jason. She could tell it surprised Jason that she said it, but it also turned him on even more as his pace and the passion that he was putting into what he was doing increased even more. This just encouraged her to keep talking and to make it even dirtier talk.

"Oh Baby, you love fucking me, don't you? Because you fuck me sooooo good," she moaned. "Oh Baby, I love you! I love how you fuck me! I love how you make such good love to me!"

She could feel his cock begin to swell inside her as she knew his seed was about to explode inside her again as his breathing was increasing and with the long piston-like strokes he was putting into making love to her.

"Ohhhhh yessssss, just like that baby, fuck me just like that," she moaned as she could feel her own orgasm coming.

"Cummmm, with me he begged," as he pushed hard against her cervix his cock exploding with another large load of his seed flowing into her womb.

It was all she needed to feel was his hot molten cum to gush deep inside her womb. "AUGHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS," she screamed at the top of her lungs until she had no more breathe to speak. Panting hard trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed, she just kept whispering I love you, I love you over and over again.

Jason still inside her as he calmed his breathing down rolled over onto his back with her now on top of him. Janice told him how amazed she was that he was able to do that and still stay inside her.

Both now covered in sweat from their vigorous love-making session just laid there in each other's arms. Janice was trying not to worry about the future because that looked too uncertain. On the other hand Jason, being young and naive was only thinking about their future together. At some point, their two realities were going to clash and that wasn't going to be good. Janice was wise enough to realize this but she was trying to be just as naïve as he was because it just felt better for now.

Eventually, Jason went limp enough to where he slipped out of her almost unceremoniously letting loose a flood of both of their juices it had been holding in.

Jason groaned as he could feel it running between his legs and onto the towel below or at least he hoped the towel was under him. Janice also expressed her displeasure of him no longer being inside her and how it made her feel now empty. Jason quipped, "if you talk dirty again like you just did I'm sure that will solve that problem quickly."

"Oh, you liked that did you?" She said with a smile looking into his blue eyes.

"Yes, I did, it was incredibly sexy coming out of you!" Giving her a quick kiss.

"I'm can't believe that I talked like that in front of you, it's not who I am," Janice said embarrassed.

"I know that and I will never think any of less of you. I know who you are or at least I think I've gotten to know you well enough that everything about you oozes class and maturity. It's why I'm so madly in love with you Janice."

"Promise," she asked, almost pleading?

"I Promise," he answered.

"Then why don't you come fuck me like you love me in the shower," she giggled as she rolled off of him and with shaky legs running into the shower. With Jason running behind her his cock quickly coming back to life.

To be continued...