The Sales Lady Ch. 08

Story Info
Will Janice move in with Jason for just weekends?
3.4k words
4.76
11.3k
7

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Jason walked into the bathroom he heard the sound of the water running in the shower. Janice was in the process of getting the water running just like he had shown her the day before. Wow, how things had changed for the better since the last time they had stepped into the shower. They have both professed their love for the other and made love twice while professing their love while doing so.

"Jason will you please do me a favor?" She asked looking up at him.

"Anything for you my Love," he replied.

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard him saying, My Love. Her eyes brightened as she asked him to please go get her sample bag of products and bring it to her. "I need to wash my hair which is going to require a conditioner and your men's shampoo just isn't going to work."

"Sure but it's going to cost you a kiss," he said with a boyish smile that made her knees weak as the first time she had kissed him. Remembering back to when she agreed to show him her breasts the first time they met. Now a whole week later she's lost count of the number of times they've made love and there was a good possibility that unless one of them dropped dead there was going to be more lovemaking going to happen before the day was over.

"Ok, I'll give you a kiss," she sighed in mock resign. She stretched up towards him and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh no," he complained, "It's going to cost you more than just a peck on the lips. I want a KISS!"

"Ok, but he," pointing towards his semi-erect cock, "stays away from me."

Seeing his smile turn to a frown, she said, "At least until you get back with some shampoo & conditioner samples."

His frown turned quickly back into a smile, which she said, "Oh yes there's that smile that made my knees weak the first time I saw it. With that, she gave him a kiss with tongue and then pushed him away," and said, "Please now will you go get it for me?"

"Absolutely," he said, and off he went.

Jason quickly went to her sample case that was still on the floor next to the couch where she had left it when he took her to lunch less than 24 hours ago. In that time frame, they had professed their love for each other and made love more times in that time period than he had in his entire life. He was amazed at how it all happened by just asking her, a very attractive woman to show him her breasts expecting to be at the least told to go to hell or slapped or more likely both. To where now he was madly in love and wanting to spend the rest of his life with her.

Getting back to the task at hand, Jason found only one bottle each of shampoo & conditioner. This must be it, he told himself and took them triumphantly back to the shower.

"Are these what you wanted," he asked, holding them out to her before he got in?

Wiping the water out of her eyes she took the 2 bottles in her hand reading the labels. "Yes, perfect they are exactly what I wanted, thank you, Baby now get in here I've missed you dearly while you were gone."

Jason stepped into the shower standing under the rain shower head with Janice to rinse himself off. Taking her into his arms and just holding onto her letting the warm waterfall down upon them. It felt so good holding her in his arms like this, he never wanted it to end.

"Jason," she asked, "can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything," he replied still holding her in his arms, her arms were folded in between them.

"How is it possible for you to Ummm, get aroused and cum so much?"

Taken aback by the question, Jason responded, "Wow, I know I'm amazed as well," he said with a chuckle. "Honestly, I believe it has everything to do with you! What I mean is, I've never felt like this for Candice like I do for you and I even thought I might love her. But with you everything that I thought I should have felt for Candice I feel for you. When we make love, it feels like love, not sex. I might be naïve but I believe I now know what Love is. It's you, love is how I feel about You! I can't explain it any better than that. It also doesn't hurt that I'm a young man who given the right stimulus, that being You, I guess I can perform some amazing things."

After Jason got through speaking Janice had tears streaming down her face, as she reached up to pull him down to kiss her.

"I feel the same way Jason, it just feels right when we're together and I love you too!"

"I just can't believe we've done it so many times," Janice said. "I could never imagine John & I doing it as much as we have."

"Do you think we're bad that we've done it so many times?" Jason asked perplexed.

Thinking about the question for a minute, Janice replied, "No, but this is just so unreal to me. I honestly would love nothing more than to stay in bed with you for the rest of our lives but I know it's not possible. But then think about being in love with a man that's the same age as my own children, so what does that say about me? Am I some kind of pervert? It's just so much for me to take in."

"Janice, I know this is all so new to the both of us and I agree I would love nothing more than to be in bed with you for the rest of our lives as well. If nothing more than just to hold you in my arms, to hear your voice, to hear you breathing, to smell you, OMG I love everything about you. There's nothing I would change our ages included. But I also know that our age difference is going to be a hurdle we'll both have to face at some point. But for right now let's not worry about anything but what we can control in front of us."

"Starting with I know I asked you to spend the night but I want one more night with you before the week starts. Janice stay the night with me, please?"

"Yes of course I'll stay the night, in fact, I was hoping you would ask," Janice said with a smile. "But I will need to go home and get a change of clothes and some toiletries. I would also like to cook you a dinner tonight so I'll need to go by the store to pick up the ingredients."

"Deal," Jason quickly agreed.

"I was also wondering what about you staying here on the weekends Friday through Monday? My work schedule generally has me working 12 hour days otherwise I would want you just to move in. But I'm not opposed to that either." He said, with a smile and a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you serious? You want me here that much?" Janice asked surprised.

"Yes, of course, Baby, I love you and I want to be with you as much as I can! But right now let's start with weekends ok?"

Not believing what was happening or that she was readily agreeing to it, Janice responded. "Ok, I'd like that very much!"

Picking up the shampoo Jason put some in his hand and began washing her hair. "And put a bottle of your shampoo and conditioner as well as anything else you will need on my account. I don't want you needing anything while you're here with me, but me! Promise me you will do that, Janet"

"But that will be so expensive," she protested.

"Don't you worry about that, it will give me an opportunity to spend my money that I so rarely get to do. Also, the lotion and sunblock I sampled go ahead and put that on my account. I'll also give you some cash for you to go to the store today to buy groceries. Now close your eyes so I can rinse your hair."

Not giving her a chance to say anything he pushed her under the water and began rinsing the shampoo from her hair. He really didn't know what he was doing as he had never done this before. But he was trying not to he was getting her hair all in tangles. Janice took over rinsing her sufficiently completed rinsing her. She then told him to squeeze some conditioner in his hands and began applying it to her hair.

Jason asked, "Is this how you do it?"

"Yes, you're doing wonderful just maybe not as vigorous as you did the shampoo." With that, she took her hands and placed them on his to guide them on what to do.

"You know I could get used to this?" She said with sly smile.

"Well, that is my plan, were you not listening." Jason said laughing.

Once they both agreed the conditioner was properly applied he grabbed his body soap squirting it into his hand and began running his hands all over her body. Now, this is my favorite part as he was running his soapy hands all around her breasts, her stomach, in between her legs and then down her legs to her sexy little feet. Then he applied more soap to his hands and began washing her shoulders down her back to her nice round ass paying special attention to both cheeks and in between. Then he pulled her to him, her back to him as his soapy hands went back to her breasts making sure they were extra clean. She could feel him becoming aroused again as his hardening cock was pressed squarely between her butt cheeks.

"Mmmm, this feels so good, she moaned, as she leaned back into his arms with her eyes closed just enjoying his touch.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

Although Janice loved hearing those 3 words being whispered in her ear by a man that if they were the same age she would be thrilled to marry but he wasn't. Jason was 1 year older than her daughter Amanda and how could she ever explain this to her or worse to her son John Jr.? Even though she was just as in love with Jason, deep down she knew it would have to end at some point. It wasn't fair to Jason as so much of his life is still in front of him that he deserved to have someone to share it with. Janice knew that yes, she could do that short term being at most 6 months. This was making her sad and she didn't want to be sad right now as she didn't want to ruin the best thing that's happened to her in a long time.

"Baby, you okay?" Jason sensing something was wrong.

Not wanting to let her true thoughts be known as she didn't want to crush his young naivety so soon. Instead, she decided to channel her thoughts back to the handsome young man that was holding her in his arms.

"Can't a girl just enjoy the pleasure of being washed by such a handsome young man?" With that, she turned around leaning up to kiss him. At the same time, she reached down taking his semi-erect cock in her hands giving it some special attention of her own. She soon had him at full hard erection which still amazed her how he could become so hard so quick. But being a tease she let go of him and stepped into the shower stream saying she needed to rinse the conditioner out of her.

Now very aroused, Jason just watched Janice, water cascading down on her naked body, soap running down her firm sexy body. Janice knew she was being watched and decided to put on a good show for her young lover. With her head leaning all the way back she was running her hands through hair rinsing the conditioner out of her hair without getting it all tangled up. Then her hands moved down to her breasts cupping them running her hands all over them making sure they too were rinsed free of any soap. Her hands continuing to travel down across her stomach stealing a look up at Jason to make sure she was keeping his attention. Seeing the look in his eyes was like he was in a trance watching the show she was giving him. His cock looked like it was throbbing and about to explode, this encouraged Janice to continue her tease. Spreading her legs her hands went between them making sure to give her swollen mound a good rub. With her right hand, she ran her fingers in between her pussy lips, while her left hand moved back up to her breasts giving her nipples a good tweak. She could hear Jason emit a low manly moan as he was really enjoying her show. She then turned her back to him asking him if she got all the soap off her back.

"Aha," he said, in almost a whisper. She then bent over, running her fingers right up between her legs between her ass cheeks teasingly wiggling it at him. Jason couldn't stand it any longer as he grabbed her hips in his hands aiming his cock towards her love hole. Janice knew what was about to happen and braced herself with her right hand still between her legs shegrabbed his cock guiding it into her. Once she planted his cock between her lips and inside her. She let go and Jason instantly slammed deep inside her pulling back and then slammed again until he was all the way in pushing against her cervix. Janice braced herself against the shower walls to support herself from the onslaught that she knew was coming from the tease that she put on the young man.

"OH MY GOD, Janice I love you so much!" He moaned as he was delirious from the sensations his cock was feeling from the walls of her pussy squeezing and milking the cock buried deep inside her. Sensing he was about to explode in her if she allowed him to keep going as he was. She wanted to do something that she had rarely done during her marriage she pulled away from disengaging his cock from inside her.

The look on his face was like she had just taken away his most favorite toy when he was getting the most joy from it. "Don't worry baby I'm going to take care of you in a different way. Not sure what was about to happen Jason was frozen as he watched as she turned around and bent down in front of him taking his cock into her mouth.

With her mouth encircling the head of his swollen cock, she instantly tasted her own juices on his cock. Involuntarily she moaned, causing a low hmmm to reverberate through him into his balls. So this is what I taste like, she thought as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. With surprisingly little effort from her, she had half of his cock in her mouth pressing against the back of her throat causing her to gag. Forcing her to pull back off she took him back down again this time once it was against the back of her throat she did her best to hold off on her gag reflex until she couldn't hold it any longer she pulled back up taking a breath as she could and then back down she went.

This sudden change of what Janice was doing to him was something he had never thought would happen as again this was something that Candice would never do. The relentless action she was performing had him ready to explode.

"Oh God, Janice I'm about to cum," he warned. Holding her head in his hands he tried to pull her off, moaning Janice I'm going to cummmmm. Janice wanted it, she wanted to feel him explode in her mouth so she pushed his hands off her head and back onto the base of his cock cupping his balls in her hands. Here it comes, here it comes, he warned as he began shooting ribbon after ribbon of his hot jism down her throat as his cock was deep into her throat.

Trying her best to control her gag reflex again she could feel him swell and relax and swell again over and over as he released his seed into her mouth and throat. Once he had released as much as he could the head of his cock became suddenly incredibly sensitive. The sensations being so intense he pushed her mouth of him as he was breathing hard and ragged.

As she had never done this before allowing a man's cum in her mouth she thought she had hurt him somehow from the way he pushed her off and pulled back so abruptly. Still holding the base of his now starting to soften cock in her hand she looked up at him with concerned eyes, she asked, "Are you ok, did I hurt you?"

"No Baby, the head just gets incredibly sensitive after I cum. Baby, that was just amazing," he added, "You didn't have to do that."

"I know I didn't but I wanted to give you something that I've never done before," she said. Still with his cock in her hand like it was a trophy that she had won.

"What do you mean you, you've never this before?" He asked surprised because her technique was amazing to him.

"Well I've done this before, but I never let him cum in my mouth. I wanted to give that to you Jason, I wanted to give you something that I've never done before, and to be honest, I loved it! Don't be surprised if I don't become addicted to this," as she squeezed his cock milking it of his last drops of cum that she would suck into her mouth. This was causing him to flinch every time she took him into her mouth.

"Baby I'm so in love with you," he said, as he pulled Janice back up to her feet. Kissing her with full tongue not even concerned he had just cum in her mouth. He felt that if she was that much in love with him to let him cum in her mouth then he would in return show her his own love back.

They finally broke away with Janice saying, "I need to get out of here before you attack me again you naughty boy." With that, she stepped out of the shower to begin drying off. But she knew if she stayed in his arms any longer it wouldn't be him that would attack her but her attacking him. "Now wash up," she said, as she stepped out wrapping a towel around her body covering herself up.

No fair, he complained I think you should have to wash me off now he said, with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Get over it, she said joking with him. But I promise our next shower I'll wash you off first."

"So you're saying there will be a next time," he said with a big smile on his face.

"How could I ever resist, I absolutely love this shower." She said, again teasing him.

"Oh, it's the shower that you love, oh ok!" He said, as he was lathering body soap all over his body. For some reason the way his body looked all lathered up with soap really turned her on. The way she was looking at him left no doubt about that for Jason as he was looking at her. Which made him feel proud of himself.

"Well I must admit you're a very close second," then she stepped away out of his view as she had to calm herself down.

To be continued...