The Sales Lady Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure they are not but I want you to get the finest you can find and as many as you will need for say a weeks' time period," Jason told her and, "No arguments."

"But it'..."

"I mean it, a weeks' worth of clothes at least to start with, ok? And whatever else you need pointing to her makeup and hair products she was now putting on her vanity counter. Promise me you will do that." Jason asked her.

"Ok, I will but..."

"There's no but's, just promise me and tell me you love me!" Jason said with a big smile.

"Yes I promise and yes I love you so very much," Janice said, leaning up to kiss him.

"Now get out of here I need to clean up a little from our little escapade that you made me do in the parking garage"

"I made you do it, I..."

Janice cut him off by pushing him out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Through the door, she told him to take the rest of the stuff to the kitchen but don't do anything else, she wanted dinner to be a surprise. Although what she was going to fix for him wasn't going to be all that elaborate as she didn't know what he had to cook with and or his likes or dislikes. Again she reminded herself just how crazy this relationship had become so serious so fast.

Jason dutifully did as he was told sitting the sacks of groceries on the kitchen counter. He then took the cart out to the elevator lobby and punched in a code on his building app on his smartphone that alerted building personnel to retrieve the cart as this was one of the perks of the building. He then went back inside to his desk retrieving $500 from his desk safe to give to Janice for her shopping. He then put the cash in an envelope placing it next to her purse which was also on the kitchen counter. Tempted to go ahead and put up the groceries, he decided he best not and do as she asked going back to watching TV on the couch. He soon could hear Janice in the kitchen putting up the groceries all though he couldn't see her.

"Do you need any help," he asked her?

"No, I've got it all under control just keep watching your game."

After a few minutes, Janice came strolling into the living room, surprising Jason with how she was dressed. Wearing one of his nice long-sleeve button-down collared dress shirts which came down to her mid-thigh, with the sleeves rolled up just above her wrists and her pink Chuck Taylor Converse shoes, and a big smile.

"OH MY, you look absolutely incredible Baby," he said as his eyes were taking her all in.

"Do you mind? My other clothes got a little dirty from what you made me do in the garage," she said, joking with him.

"Baby, who would've ever thought my shirt would look so damn sexy on you!"

"Do you like it?" She said while doing a little turn so that he could see it all. While she was turning she kicked her foot up towards her butt making sure he saw her pink shoes.

"The pink shoes really make the outfit", Jason said, joking with her. "But you really do look hot! But then again I can't ever imagine you looking bad in anything!"

"Oh, you're so sweet! But then again, you're probably just trying to see my boobs again."

"Well to be honest I was hoping to get see something else." Jason looking at her then towards her legs.

"Oh you want to see my legs, well I did just run a razor over them. Maybe you could be a dear and see if I missed any spots," she said, with a sexy grin.

Jason had her to stand up on the leather ottoman that he did have his legs laid out across. Are you sure she asked? Yes step right up here, so I can do a proper inspection. Moving his legs as he sat up he held out his hand to help her stand up on the ottoman. As soon as she had steadied herself Jason began running his hands up her left leg from her ankle up to her knee filling how soft and smooth her skin was. Then he did the same on the right leg but instead of stopping at her knee, he continued up her thigh both front and back running his hands all over her leg. He could feel the warmth coming off from her delta as he knew what he was doing was driving her crazy. He told her that her right leg felt good as he didn't detect any stubble. But I need to finish inspecting your left leg.

Again he began at her ankle slowly making his way up past her knee. He could hear her breathing becoming more labored as he knew his teasing was really exciting her. He told her, so far I think you have done a fine job. But I think I should finish my inspection don't you, to be thorough of course! She replied in a labored voice, oh yes please be thorough! He then leaned in kissing her leg just above the knee.

"Mmmm, nice and smooth," he commented.

Jason, then very softly licked up her inner thigh, causing her to let out just a whisper of a moan. He complimented her on how smooth her skin was on his tongue. Should I continue my inspection, he asked looking up into her eyes? She replied, yes I really think you should.

He then ran both his hands up the outside of her thighs all the way up to her hips not sure if he would find panties or not. He was surprised she was not wearing any at all. As he did this, he was looking into her eyes. He soon made the realization of no panties with Janice giving him a wicked little smile. He then ran his hands around to the back of her nice round firm ass, he loved that the most about her ass. It was firm but still had a very feminine softness to it. He was giving her ass cheeks a nice firm kneading with his hands as he moved up to where his face was right in front of her sex with his shirt the only thing separating the two. He began nuzzling his nose against her delta smelling her sexual musk emitting from her.

"Baby, would you be so kind to raise your short for me," he asked her?

"Oh, would you like for me to do that," she asked with a wicked smile.

"Yes please, I would really, really like that," as he still had his hands firmly on her ass cheeks.

Instead of pulling up his shirt, she was wearing, she instead started unbuttoning the shirt starting at the top. Slowly ever so slowly undoing button after button was released exposing her naked skin to him. Jason could now see her modest size C breasts hanging perfectly like 2 teardrops, her light brown areolas punctuated by the most perfect thick very hard nipples. Her nipples in his mind were absolute perfection, just the right amount of thickness and sensitivity.

With the last unbutton undone, she pulled back his shirt exposing her mature naked body to him. Jason quickly noticed a change to her bush. Although Janice didn't have a thick bush the hair she had was enough to cover her pussy. But now it was smoothly trimmed back to where it was very short exposing her beautiful femininity.

"Do you like it," Janice asked, nervous for his acceptance. She had brought a trimmer from home so when she changed Jason's dress shirt she did a quick trim.

Before he answered, Jason ran his face all over her feeling her near bare skin against his face. "I love it," he answered. "It's so smooth, I love it. When did you do it?"

"I did it before I changed into your shirt, if you like it like this I'll keep it this way. I like the way it looks as well and it feels strangely nice."

"Maybe, I could do it for you, I think it would so sexy trimming you," Jason said, smiling looking up at her.

"I'll make a deal with you, I'll trim if you trim me?" Janice proposed.

"Deal, now where was I?" Jason said, going back to licking Janice, running his tongue between her pussy lips tasting her sexual fluid that he so loved. Running his tongue inside her up to her sexually engorged clit that was far more prominent than his previous experience with Candice. He sucked on it hard running his tongue over it several times. This made Janice moan out loud with pleasure and go weak on her legs. Jason decided this wasn't where he wanted this to happen, picked her up in his strong arms carrying her to the bedroom.

As they entered the bedroom Janice's arms were around his neck while he carried her in his arms. Jason saw that there was already a towel laid out on the bed. He looked at her with a questioning smile on his face.

"I thought this might happen so I thought we should be prepared," she said to him.

"This is one of many reasons why I love you so much!" He told her, as he laid her on the towel but where she was on the edge of the bed, her legs he kept in his hands as knelt in front of her. With her legs spread wide Jason started licking inside her pussy fucking her with his tongue. Then he would change to sucking on her pussy lips causing Janice to squeal with pleasure. Moving up to her clit he encircled it with his lips and began sucking and licking it with an occasional nip with his teeth,

This had Janice moaning and screaming, oh how she loved the way he licked her pussy. John hadn't licked her pussy like he had, that Jason was the best! Not that she wanted to compare the two, it was just a natural comparison between her two experiences. John was a good lover to her all through their marriage. Jason was maybe a little more experienced with oral than John and now she couldn't get enough of it. Sex with Jason was always on her mind.

In fact, while she was at the store buying groceries, all she could think about was sucking his cock. She couldn't stop thinking about it, her heart was racing, she could feel herself getting flushed and the most embarrassing part was she could feel her pussy muscles clenching uncontrollably. She had to go and stand in the freezer section pretending to be looking at the items but it was just a lame attempt to cool herself off. When she made her purchases and got in her car she had to give herself some relief by diddling herself edging just before climaxing afraid of the mess it would make.

Now with his 2 fingers inside her rubbing against her G-spot and his mouth on her clit Janice was going to have that orgasm she wanted to have in the car. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK," she screamed! As her love liquid came gushing out of her covering Jason's face and the front of his t-shirt. She pushed his face away in a vain attempt to get some relief to her quivering convulsing cunt.

Jason wasted no time in standing up pulling off both his shirt and shorts releasing his very hard pre-cum dripping cock. Taking both of her legs back in his hand spreading them wide, he lined up his cock with her pussy he pushed himself in all the way until he was against her cervix. Her eyes that were closed went wide open with the surprise of him entering her once again.

She couldn't believe she was being fucked again, for the 5 or 6 times in the last 24 hours or so. Never in all her young married life had she ever had this much sex. The most was on her honeymoon and that was 4 times for the whole week. But this was so much different, back then she was so shy and naive as was John her young husband. Now she was the woman who felt desired, who felt needed, and most important who felt confident in who she was. All this beginning because he asked her to show him her breasts. Breasts that she thought was just average but his reaction told her they were far more than average. They made him very aroused, a young good looking man, aroused by an older woman's breasts. All that had happened up to this point taught her, the best sex happens when you are confident in who you are.

Jason was looking down at her, naked but for the pink converse sneakers that he thought looked so sexy on her. Her breasts looked so perfect from the first time he coerced her into showing them to him. Now they were bouncing to and fro as he pounded his cock into her over and over and over again and again.

Oh, Baby, I love you he moaned as he continued pummeling her by pounding his cock in and out of her the sound of their skin slapping together was filling the room with the sounds of their passion. In trying to keep up with him she told him she loved him too!

That was all it took as Jason slammed himself deep inside her arching his back, holding her tight by her ankles, he screamed, YESSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIII LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVV YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! As explosion after explosion of his seed was sent blasting into her womb. Janice could feel his hot liquid exploding inside her sending her over the edge again with another massive orgasm. Normally this would have pushed him out but he was pushing hard inside her trying to go deeper when she orgasmed. When both of their orgasms subsided, Jason collapsed on top of her, his breathing very ragged, saying in a near whisper that he couldn't see.

Concerned for him Janice still trying to recover herself, asked him. "Are you ok Baby?" As she stroked his head running her hands through his hair.

"I can't see, my eye's I can't, I can't see," he continued to moan as he was beginning to catch his breath while trying to refocus his eyes. "That was so intense that I guess my eyes were unable to focus on anything," he added.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes, yes I'm okay that was just so amazing. I've never felt like this before Janice."

"I know, I feel the same way. I've never made love like this before or so many times. You must think horrible of me"

"Are you kidding, I can't imagine being with anyone more perfect than you! I'm so in love with you."

With that being said, they kissed deeply holding themselves together, him still deep inside her. But eventually, they separated with Jason pulling out of her then helped Janice up as his cum began to run out of her. She placed her hand between her legs to hold what she could in as she ran for the bedroom her ass cheeks bouncing as she did. Jason grabbed the soaked towel using it to brush what he could off himself. Then instead of following her into the bathroom, he collapsed on the bed exhausted just wanting to sleep.

After she had finished cleaning herself up with a washcloth expecting Jason to join her to clean up himself. She called for him but there was no answer. Stepping into the bedroom she saw him curled up naked on the bed asleep. Not wanting to disturb him by making him get under the blankets she went into the living room where she knew there was a throw blanket. Walking into retrieve it she saw his shirt that she had been wearing of which she put back on but not buttoning, she then grabbed the blanket to take back to cover him with. Placing it over him she lightly kissed him on the forehead. In a low voice, he said, I love you! I love you too, she replied.

She went back to the bathroom stripping down to take along hot shower and think about what she was doing...

To be continued...

12