The Salesman

Story Info
“Can I have another test drive next week.”
1.3k words
3
15.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By loveofmyLife75.

Salesman.

This salesman worked in a car showroom in a posh area of town. He sold off-the-road cars.

All the local women had heard about his big dick. His name was Oliver, yes, he had a big dick. She wanted to find out if it was true or not. It was said, he was as big as a horse.

His dick was 12in long, 2.5in diameter, and hard. Elisabeth was going to find out the truth. She was wearing a white button-up blouse and a short skirt. Wanting to show off her long curvy legs.

She walked into the showroom just before it was about too close. She asked for a salesman by the name of Oliver. "Can I help you madam?" he said.

"I want an off-the-road vehicle," she said. He turned to the other salesmen "get off home I will lock up," he said.

Both were in the showroom alone. He locked the door as a precaution. He looked at her.

"How may I help you," he said.... "I want an off-the-road vehicle," she said.

He started the sales pitch. From time to time, she brushes past him making sure her big tits touch his arm.

He lifts the bonnet looking at the engine. "Lean forward to get a good view," he said. She leans forward, her skirt comes up showing her white knickers. She had her legs spread.

It was time to move on her. He moved right in behind her holding her slim waist. "I am helping you," he said. Within seconds, he had hold of both her tits. Squeezing both her big tits. She did not object.

She stood up and turned around facing him. "That was a good handful, you had to hold off with a smile," she said. She started to unbutton her blouse showing her bra. He unclips the bra out pops a good pair shape of tits. Her nipples, firm sticking out half an inch ready for a good sucking.

His mouth moves to her tits, sucking each of them. Flicking her nipples with his tongue, and holding them with his teeth.

He finds the button and zipper on her skirt dropping it to the floor. His hands on her knickers pulled them down and off. He drops them on top of her skirt on the floor. All she had on now was high heels.

In a second, he was naked. She kneels. "That is a big fucking dick," she said.

She grips his shaft with her right hand and holds his balls with her left hand. She is rolling her tongue around the head of his dick. Then it goes in her mouth.

She cannot get it down her throat. He was big for her. Her head was bobbing up and down and sucking his dick like mad.

She stands up and turns around looking under the bonnet. Her legs spread out wide ready for his 12in long, and 2.5in diameter hard dick. That's all she had come for his big dick.

He rubbed his dick up and down her twat and then slipped it in a couple of inches. "That feels nice," she said. He thrusts more and more going in her twat. "That feels good," she said. "Are you right inside me yet," she said? "Wait for a few seconds more," he said. With one final thrust, his dick was right inside her.

"Wow you have a fucking big dick and I do like it," she said. He thrusts slowly at first and then goes faster with every long stroke of his dick. "Go faster," she said. Her body trembled and she had her first orgasm from that big dick. He kept up his speed then a second orgasm came. "You are giving me a good fucking," she said.

A brief pause then. 100

"Fuck me harder and faster," she said. Her body was shaking as a third orgasm. He shoots all his spunk inside her twat. He takes his dick out from her twat. She turns around, dropping to her knees. Grabbing hold of his dick. It went into her mouth for a good sucking.

She stood up. "You said the seats drop down and turn into a bed," she said.

"May I show you," he said.

"Yes please, show me?" she said.

He opens the doors, dropping down the rear seats. Then he dropped the front seats making the bed. She got inside and lay down. "You told me the windows stop so your hands don't get trapped," she said.

"That is right," he said.

"Would you please show me," she said.

"Let me come inside then," he said.

Both her hands went outside the rear windows. He pressed the button up, went to the windows, and trapped her hands.

"Does it have the same on the front windows," she said.

"YES," he said.

Her legs with her high heels on out of the front windows. Up came the windows and trapping her ankles.

"Do you like that feature?'' he said.

"Yes," she said.

She was in a bondage state in the car.

He looked down and saw his spunk leaking out of her twat onto the seats. His head went between her legs and started licking her twat.

He was now ready to give her a fucking. He moved his throbbing dick close to her wet twat. It goes an inch at a time until it is inside her. "What a fucking big dick you have," she said.

He starts fucking her again. He goes faster and she is trembling. Her body was shaking as a fourth orgasm. He moves his hands to her well-formed tits. He fondles them, squeezing and rolling his hands around her big tits. He was pinching and flicking her nipples. She liked that.

"You have overdrive on this car then use it on me," she said. He went into overdrive fucking her at top speed. "Fuck me as hard and fast as you can," she said. She had a filth orgasm. He shoots all his spunk right inside her. Both gave out loud moans of pleasure.

"Will you please lower the windows," she said. He pressed the buttons to release her from a bondage state. He looked at her and she was dripping all over the seats. They both got out of the car.

"Do you want to see inside the boot," he said.

"Yes please," she said.

They move to the rear of the car. "You can see how deep it is," he said.

She climbed onto the boot with both legs spread wide. Spunk still running out of her twat. He moved right behind her. With one long thrust, his dick slides inside that soaking wet twat.

"That is a fucking big dick you have," she said. He started to fuck her slowly.

"Will you get back into overdrive and fuck me hard and fast," she said. He went into overdrive right away. He was going so fast it must have felt like he was just inside all the time.

Her body was shaking yet another orgasm. He hands held both her tits, gripping them like mad. He moves his hands to her hips, holding them with a final thrust. He shoots his load of spunk inside her and two loud moans from them.

"It is getting late," she said. Getting out of the boot.

They both dressed.

"Do you like the car," he said.

"I only came in to see if the girls were right about your fucking big dick," she said.

"I will be telling all my friends to come and test you out," she said.

"Expect a lot more visits from my friends," she said.

His mouth dropped.

"I cannot wait for their visits," he said.

"Can I have another test drive next week," she said.