All Comments on 'The Sally Spring Party Ch. 02'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you asked for opinions ?

ok here it goes: I know I am anonymous, why an account to read some stories ? but you can write a comment here like I do and you are as anonymous as I am eventhought you call yourself bad hobbit. so my question: you wrote a pretty good and erotic story if there would not be one person involved. the person is Derek. now my question why in hell did you create this person ? everything else you would have been fun if Derek would not exist. why is this story for you only with Derek an erotic story. why has your main woman character first of all no problem with liying. why has she no respect towards somebody she lives together and calls Derek her love. why does she without a problem risks his live with unprotected sex, man and woman. why is a schizophrenic life where she has to hide 50% of her personality erotic. is a partner in life you can't count on erotic ? why did you choose again to use some stupid cliche like the cocksize and make Derek a guy with a little dick? what is the reason she choose a guy she can't talk about sex anyway. they are so far from each other what was her idea anyway ? nothing makes sense. and what for ? a couple hundred pounds and a couple of minutes of fun ? why is a story where somebody deliberately is hurting somebody else erotic ? I'm waiting for your answer. and as I said if she would have been single or her guy from the beginning involved and would have agreed it would have been a good story. this was it was like your name just bad. the attitude of an asshole.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitabout 14 years agoAuthor
To Mr Anonymous

I'm more than happy to discuss the themes behind the story, the character of Derek and Brenda's attitudes - whatever you like. If you (or anyone else who has trouble with the theme of adultery) would like to email me through this site, I'll take on board your views and explain mine. But please don't hide behind the 'anonymous' banner. I don't bite, but I will expect you to behave rationally, and leave out prejudice and abuse. If you can do that, please email me.

CAP811CAP811about 14 years ago
liked it

I still enjoy all the red-hot erotica in your stories. That line, 'My blood runs cold - my granny is a centrefold' made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very erotic

The pictures and videos of course do get out. Subscribers copy them and post links to them at free sites.. Sometimes the commercial sites release examples for free at their own sites or at the free sites.

StefrehamStefrehamabout 1 year ago

Hi

Loved both parts of the stories and do hope you intend doing a third, maybe following up on the last comment about Annabel 'slash pic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
I've achieved my target of getting 100 pieces on Literotica by the end of 2023, and there are more 'Consequences' chapters in detailed development. New chapters of Mr Big, Speakeasy Girl, Three Into Two, the Sally Spring saga, Desperate and Dolly will appear in the next few mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES