The Salmon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers

Sarah walked up. "You two had best believe they have a connection. They have the most amazing connection with each other. I'd listen to them I would."

They both nodded and moved off to join their friends. The dancing started and soon there were two circles the women going clockwise around the fire and the men going counterclockwise. We danced for well over an hour. Mike stuck close to me explaining things as we went. There was a pause for refreshments. We all had watered down wine and cakes. There were a few ceremonies to the druid gods then the children and unmarried young adults all went to the meeting house under the supervision of two married couples.

After the children left there was another ceremony. This time we were together as couples. Leah started leading me through the dance and this time we danced together. The dance was much more intimate. The women and men seemed to be trying to excite each other. I know it was working for me. I think it was working for Leah. She was flushed and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

As the dance continued I started to lose myself in Leah's eyes. I suddenly acted on an overpowering urge. I took Leah's hands and held them over her head as we danced. She obligingly held her wrists together in one of my hands and twirled in my arms pressing her breast into my other hand. She got bolder as did I and soon I had both of my hands on her lovely ass. She surprised me by lifting her legs and wrapping them around my waist. Somehow it was as if I was waiting for her to do that. I managed to balance her weight and reached up and took both of her hands and pulled them behind her back. She leaned in, kissed me and settled my cock into her pussy. Felt to me like I was suddenly surrounded by love. The rest of the people could have just as well have vanished from the earth. All I could see, feel, or hear was Leah. I couldn't say how long we danced like that. I think I came at least twice. Then I was lying on the ground looking up at the full moon and a sky full of stars. I was still hard and Leah was riding my cock. Her head was thrown back and her face was glorious in the light from the fire and the moon. My hands were gripping her breasts with my thumbs and forefingers squeezing and rolling her nipples.

The sky was starting to lighten when we finally strolled toward our house. Both of us were exhausted. Leah started the shower and we washed each other before falling into bed naked in each other's arms. We slept until two in the afternoon. Leah cook an enormous breakfast. I asked her why and she said her mother always said you needed to keep your strength up during the solstice celebrations. We ate and checked the website and the network. I had this incredible urge to just be near Leah, to be able to touch her and smell her and hear her. I asked her, "Leah is this normal? I feel like my need to be near you is like my need to breath."

She came and sat in my lap. "Sean, I don't know if this is normal. My Mum said she always felt especially close to my Da during the solstice festivities but what I feel and I guess what you feel is beyond close. Do you know I could feel you in the bedroom when I was at the front door. It seems like I'm a lot more sensitive to where you are and what you are feeling than ever before. I love it but it's a bit frightening."

I hugged her and was enveloped in a feeling of warmth and love. "I know what you mean. Somehow I knew when you opened the door. Leah I love you and I love the connection we have."

The next night was much like the first night. The third night the unmarried lads and lasses had departed and we started to dance and I had a sudden overpowering urge. I took Leah's wrist and led her away from the bonfire up the river. I didn't see Mike and Sarah follow us.

I led us into the woods where it was pitch black even with the full moon. Somehow I knew exactly where I was going. Instead of resisting like any normal woman Leah was with me, she seemed as focused as I was. Finally I stopped and realized that we were at our tree.

Leah looked at the tree and then at me and said, "Och yes Sean." She put her back to the tree and spread her arms.

I stepped up to her. "Leah my Irish Angel I love you." I leaned in and kissed her. She lifted her feet and wrapped herself around me. My cock slipped into her and we started to fuck. I don't know what happened but I came but didn't get flaccid. We had at least four orgasms each until the moonlight came through the trees and a shaft of light struck the two of us. When that happened I had the most incredible feeling of completeness and came one more time. Leah also came and lowered her legs. We stood there Leah hugging me and me hugging her and the tree.

I picked her up and carried her out of the woods back to the bonfire. When we got to the river bank I sat down with Leah in my lap. She kissed me and went to the food tables. She brought back several sandwiches and a bottle of wine. Sitting in my lap she started feeding me interspersed with kisses.

Mike and Sarah sat with us. Mike finally broke the silence. "Sean do you know how you found your tree tonight?"

I answered, "No Mike. Something was just pulling me along. When we reached the tree I knew that was where we had to be."

Sarah asked, "Leah, weren't you afraid? You didn't give any resistance when you were being pulled into the woods. What were you feeling?"

Leah gave me a kiss, "No I wasn't afraid. Sean was there. I think I felt the same pull Sean did. We just had to go . When we got there I had to put myself against the tree. It gets really fuzzy after that. It was like a continuous orgasm with the most love I've ever felt. I'll never know how Sean had the strength to carry me back to here."

Mike and Sarah looked at me . I said, "I don't know. Leah felt like she had no weight. I just had to hold her. I couldn't do with just holding her hand. I needed to hold all of her. So I did."

Mike and Sarah looked at each other. I said, "What. What are you not telling us?"

Mike said, "Next week. We'll talk next week. Now it's time for bed."

When we went back for the fourth night Mike said, "Sean, Leah, you're needed to watch the unwed and the children tonight. Sorry to do this on your first solstice but you won't miss anything. In fact you two have been the highlight of this solstice."

I nodded, "Ok we can do that." Leah took my arm and nodded too.

When we started taking the kids to the hall I noticed Mike and Sarah were also with the group. Mike gave me a sheepish smile. "Yeah Sarah and I have the duty too. Just remember we need to stay awake. The teens are pretty sneaky." Sarah whispered something to him. He groaned and said, "At least Sarah and I were."

In the hall things settled down quickly. The younger children were all tired and went to sleep quickly.

About midnight Leah and I caught Patrick and Keri being a little too friendly.

Patrick ducked his head and said, "Yeah I know go to the other side of the hall and Keri will stay here."

Leah looked like she was going to do just that but suddenly she looked at me and smiled. She whispered, "Sean you have a better idea. I can tell. Go ahead and do it."

I kissed her then I said, "Keri do you really like Patrick? I mean do you think you might want to marry him?"

Even in the dim light we could see her blush. "Yes. Yes I do. I think I love him."

Leah took the hint and said, "Patrick?"

He also blushed, "Yes. I think I love Keri and want to marry her."

I said, "Ok, Patrick, sit down." I pointed to the center of a mattress. Once he was settled I led Keri until she was directly behind him and facing away from him and said, "Keri sit down."

Once they were both settled leaning back against each other I said, "Now take each other's hands. You can stay together as long as you don't let go of each other."

They intertwined their fingers. Patrick said, "Now what?"

I smiled at Keri, "Now you can be together for the rest of the night as long as you don't let go of each other's hands . Remember how important I said it was to know your mate. Well this gives you some time to learn the little things that turn out to mean so much."

Patrick turned his head to look at me and buried his nose in Keri's hair. "Och I like your shampoo." He said.

I smiled at Keri and Leah smiled at Patrick. I said, "That's a good start. Little things."

In a few minutes Mike and Sarah came over and we moved away from Patrick and Keri to talk.

Mike asked, "I knew these two would push the limits. What's this all about?"

Leah explained what I had them doing. Sarah said, "Brilliant, bleedin' brilliant. We would have just separated them for the night. How did you think of it?"

I whispered, "Well it looked to me like they were pretty committed to each other. I gave them some advice and a way to learn little things about each other without being consumed with the flames of lust. I think they are going to do pretty well. Patrick noticed Keri's shampoo I'm sure Keri is just as sharp."

Mike said, "What does the smell of shampoo have to do with anything?" Sarah punched him in the arm.

Leah answered, "Mike, Mike, Sean told you just a couple of days ago that he found me by my fragrance. The smell of my shampoo, my soap and my sweat. Fragrance tis a nicer word for it but he knew what I smelled like and that's how he knew he'd found me. Those kids have been dancing and running around. Now they'll know each other's fragrance, if they pay attention that is."

All four of us went to check on them. The both had their heads thrown back and turned and would steal an occasional kiss. More often one would kiss the other's neck and earlobes or just whisper something to each other. I noticed that Keri had pulled Patrick's hands around in front of her and they were resting on her stomach. Then they slowly switched and Keri's hands were pulled back to rest on Patrick's stomach. Because they couldn't let go they couldn't get to breasts or other private parts.

I was impressed. The two stuck it out for four and a half hours before we let them get up.

I asked, "How was it?"

Patrick smiled, "It was interesting. I don't know how I missed how good Keri's shampoo smelled and other things."

Keri said, "Och yeah and I really like Pat's aftershave. It seemed like it changed during the night. Is that possible?"

Leah said, "Probably. It would get weaker and Patrick would sweat. His fragrance would change. I know Sean's does but I'd know him anywhere and anytime."

Keri gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and kissed Leah too. "Thank you. Thank both of you so much. This was so much better than the other nights when we were separated. I actually feel good instead of frustrated."

We accepted their thanks and shooed them out the door. When all the kids were gone Mike and Sarah came over.

Mike said, "That was an amazing thing you did. We were warned about those two by the other chaperones. Your trick kept them out of trouble for the whole night. The others had to separate them three or four times and watch them like a hawk."

Sarah said, "Yeah, after we get some sleep I think I'll try to get Mike to try it for a while."

Mike said, "Sarah!"

She looked at him. "Yes Michael?" Then she smiled and took his arm.

That was the end of Leah's and my first summer solstice together.

Leah and I settled into a routine. We woke early, about six in the morning, ate breakfast and took a walk. After the walk Leah would check on the website and update things. I'd check on the network and work on making it more available to the rest of the village. We'd take time for lunch and work until about three in the afternoon. After work we'd take another walk and visit with friends. I'd often go out on the boat for an hour or so. After supper we'd visit some more friends, often at the village pub, go home about nine in the evening and go to bed. We often slipped in a session of afternoon love making.

One day in late August we'd finished for the day and I had a yen so we got naked and I sat Leah on the bed, then I sat back to back with her and just held her hands. We just absorbed each other, touching and feeling. It was wonderful and suddenly I had a strange epiphany.

I said, "Leah my love, are you pregnant?"

She sucked in a big breath. "Sean, how do you know that? I'm not even sure myself. My period is a bit late but that's nothing unusual.?"

I leaned back and started kissing her neck. "Leah, I think it's wonderful. Come on get dressed we need to take a walk."

"A walk? Now? Sean, it'll make supper late."

"Then supper will be late. Leah you are disobeying your husband." I pulled her over my lap and gave her ten swats on her ass. "Now get dressed."

She smiled through her tears and gave me a kiss. "Yes Sir. I love you Sean."

Once dressed I took her hand and walked her down to the river and up into the woods. We held hands all the way to our tree.

I put her back on the tree and leaned in and kissed her. "Leah my Irish angel, you're carrying our first child. I feel in my bones that it was conceived here on the third day of the solstice celebration. Leah I'm so happy. Tomorrow we're taking the boat and seeing the doctor. Then I want to get married in a civil ceremony. I love you."

She looked at me and said, "I knew it was possible but how can you be so sure?"

"Leah, sweetheart, your fragrance has changed. I realized it while we were sitting on the bed. Suddenly I just knew."

She startled me by breaking into tears and sobbing. I held her and she held me as she cried.

"Leah. What's wrong love?" I asked while stroking her hair.

After a couple of minutes she sniffed a few times and answered me. "Sean you make me feel so special. My God. You can detect changes in my fragrance. That's unheard of. What should we do now?"

I kissed her, "You are special my love. Now I think we should go and ask Mike and Sarah over to supper so we can tell them. Why don't you go home and start something simple. I'll go ask Mike and Sarah."

She smiled and kissed me back, "That sounds perfect my lord and master."

We strolled out of the woods hand in hand. We parted with a kiss that half the village must have seen. I went to talk with Mike and invited them over at about seven that evening.

When I got home I helped Leah straighten up the house and set the table. This helped keep Leah calm as she cooked. I could tell she was almost bursting with energy and angst. Ready to fly into a frenzy of house cleaning. Sarah and Mike arrived right on time, obviously curious about the sudden invitation.

We had a wonderful supper and I kept steering the conversation to trivial things. Mike was good with this but Sarah kept getting more and more agitated with the conversation.

Finally, she could take it no longer. "Sean can you please stop blathering and tell us why we had the sudden invite? It's driving me mad."

I laughed. "Okay Sarah. It's Leah's news I'll let her tell you."

Leah came and sat in my lap. "Sean is sure I'm pregnant with our first child. He says my fragrance has changed. He thinks it happened during the summer solstice when we made love against the tree."

Sarah squealed. "Leah, Sean that's great!"

Mike congratulated us. We couldn't do much more than shake hands because Leah was still sitting on my lap.

I asked, "Mike could you and Sarah go to town with Leah and I tomorrow morning. We want to get confirmation by a doctor. We also need you two to witness our wedding at the government offices. I don't want our child born out of wedlock."

Sarah was positively vibrating as she looked at Mike. Mike said, "Of course we will. This is really good news. Now what do you think we should do."

I laughed, "I guess we should all go to the pub so we can spread the word."

Leah said, "What about the dishes?"

I kissed her, "Leah, I'll help you do the dishes when we get back."

She stood and rubbed her ass. "Yes Sir. Whatever you want."

Sarah looked at Leah and then at me.

Leah said, "I didn't obey earlier and have been soundly spanked for my transgression."

Sarah smiled, "Och I see he learns quickly."

Leah replied, "Aye that he does." She gave me another kiss and we left for the pub.

At the pub the news was received with great joy. I was pounded on the back I probably had more bruises than if I gone ten rounds with Ireland's best boxer. I also had a lot of beer. Leah on the other hand was surrounded by the women of the village. She had one beer which she nursed for three hours but god what a hen fest they had. Finally, at about midnight Leah gathered me up and walked me home. I was really plastered.

I vaguely remember her showering me and putting me to bed. The next morning I had a major league hangover. Leah was really sweet about it. She coddled me all the next day. She smiled a lot and told me a new father was entitled to get drunk once. She emphasized once.

It was almost another month before we got to town and got married. The doctor reported that Leah and the baby were fine and healthy. I bought us all a good dinner and stood us to a hotel room for the night. It was too late to make it back to the village that evening.

When we got back the word spread like wildfire. We were escorted to the pub by the whole village, at least it seemed that way. Many drinks were bought for Leah but she only took one small wine. I was plied with all sorts of drinks. Remembering the previous celebration at the pub I stopped at one whiskey and one pint. The hen party went on for several hours and our bull session went on just as long. We really don't know how long the two parties went on I took Leah home about midnight.

In the shower Leah smiled and said, "You did so well tonight. With all those free drinks Rob would have been on the floor hours ago. Why didn't you accept more of them?"

"I didn't want to disappoint you. I also wanted to be able to see you home and go to bed with you. I like to snuggle with you."

She said, "Lord I love your blarney," as she pushed me under the shower to rinse me.

I smiled, "You'll have to be patient with me. I'm liable to be very protective of my Irish angel and our child."

She kissed me, "I'll do my very best. Sean, I love you to distraction. I've never felt better now that this morning sickness seems to be stopping." She gave me a hug and started drying me as I was drying her. We got to bed about half past midnight and went to sleep.

Chapter 4

About a month later a bunch of us were headed out fishing and I got this bad feeling that something was wrong with Leah. I cut my nets, whipped the boat around and gunned it. Mike called me on the radio and I told him I thought something was drastically wrong. The rest of the men followed me and we beat it back up the river. The closer we got the worse the feeling got. I didn't bother with tying the boat up. I just ran it up on the bank, jumped out and started for home. As I ran I could feel that Leah wasn't in the house. It felt like she was on the track headed toward the main road so I cut to the left and went into the woods.

~~~~~

Leah was about to visit Sarah when she looked out the window and saw Rob and two men that worked for Duncan approaching down the track. She quickly locked the door and ran for the phone. She called Sarah for help then went out the back door and kept the house between her and the men as she ran for the Sarah's house.

As they walked to Leah's house Rob was telling the other two. "Not to worry. Tis a real trusting place. No one locks their doors. We can grab the bitches and get out of here no sweat. Do ya know why Duncan has such a hard on for Leah?"

The leader answered, "Yeah. The broad testified against him. Got him sent up for two years. I think he wants to get some of that back, ya know?"

TstormF1
TstormF1
693 Followers
1...456789