The Salmon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob grinned, "I didn't know she had a past like that. Glad I didn't marry the bitch now. Maybe I can use her now and then."

The leader said, "Maybe Duncan will do that or maybe he'll give you a discount depending on how you use her."

Rob was amazed when he found the door locked. They broke the door down. When they couldn't find her they went out the back, led by Rob.

Sarah called most of the other women in the village. They decided to gather at the meeting house to talk about what they should do.

After looking through Sarah's house and a couple of other houses Rob glimpsed someone disappearing around a corner. He waved the other two over. "Guys I think they are all gathering in the meeting house. Over here." He led them off around the building.

Sarah hustled the last of the women inside and locked the doors. They were all talking at the same time, all at high volume. Leah had just started to explain when Rob and the other two started pounding on the doors. After a couple of minutes one of the men pulled a gun and shot the lock off the steel door.

He herded the women to one side of the hall and let Rob and the other guy in. They held guns on the women and Rob grabbed Leah and picked out Keri and another three teen girls. They tied their arms and roped them together by the neck. There was a lot of crying as Rob and the one of the thugs led the stumbling women toward the road.

Leah said, "Rob let the girls go. Rob you won't get away with this. I'm married and Sean will come for me."

Rob slapped her knocking her and the entire line of girls to the ground. "Leah you stupid slut he'll never find you or any of these other sluts. Duncan is out and sent us to get you specifically. He needs some new sluts to sell. Who's Sean? Is he that stupid Yank you took in last year? Ha, he's such a wuss."

It took them considerable time to get the girls back on their feet. By that time the third guy had caught up with the group. "Come on, come on, get the sluts moving. I yanked out all the telephone lines but those bitches will get loose soon.

This gave Leah an idea. Soon after they set off again she stumbled and took the whole line down again. In her mind she was screaming, Sean help! Rob's got me again! He's taking us up the road! Sean please hear me!

Rob yanked her up by her hair. "Leah you stupid slut you do that again and I'll beat you senseless. You did that on purpose."

Leah said, "No Rob you stupid ass. I'm pregnant! I can't go this fast. I faint."

Rob laughed, "God Duncan will love this. He can sell your kid as a bonus after letting the freaks fuck a pregnant woman. It's perfect."

~~~~~

I started running as soon as I beached the boat. I started toward our house and I had the strangest feeling. The road! Started echoing in my brain. Without even thinking about it I cut up the stream and into the woods. The track to the road curved around the woods so I was taking a short cut. As I ran by our tree I saw the stub of a branch with a knot on the end. I grabbed it without slowing down.

Mike watched as I disappeared into the trees and shook his head as he ran toward his house. The other men scattered to look for their wives.

As Mike came out of his house Sarah stumbled around the corner sobbing. She grabbed him. "Oh Mike some men, Rob and some other men took Leah and some of the other girls. Oh they kidnapped them. Rob took them to the road."

Mike kissed her. "It'll be alright. Sean knows. Somehow he knows he took off through the woods to cut them off. I've got to go. He can't handle three of them." He dropped her hands and took off for the track bellowing for the other men to follow him.

Soon there was a stream of men running as fast as they could up the track toward the road. Mike managed to slow Patrick down as he tried to run passed.

Patrick sobbed, "You don't understand. They've got Keri!"

Mike gasp, "I understand but we all need to get there together. How would Keri feel if they killed you. Stay with me."

"But they'll get away!"

Mike gasp, "I don't think so. Sean knows - His link with Leah - He went through the woods to cut them off - We need to get there to help him - Don't talk, run."

I reached the edge of the woods and saw the three men dragging the women up to a van. They disappeared behind the van and I rushed out of the woods and got to the front of the van without being seen. I pulled a sliver off the cudgel I'd picked up and jammed it in the valve stem of the front tire, letting the air out. On the other side I took my knife and slowly pushed it in until it started to hiss. Then I edged my way toward the back of the van.

As I got to the doors one of the men with Rob stepped around the door.

He said, "What the fuc..."and reached for his gun.

I hit him with the knot end of the cudgel and he dropped like a rock. I slammed into the door knocking Rob to the ground. I could hear the girls sobbing inside the van. The last guy whipped around to the other side of the van. So I dropped to my knees and found the gun the first guy was carrying.

I started to stand when I was hit from the back. It was Rob but it wasn't all him. Leah and the other girls were on his back. Leah had a hand full of his hair and was screeching like a banshee as she clawed his face with her fingernails.

I thought we were in real trouble when the third man stepped back around the van with his gun ready.

He grabbed the last girl in the line, Keri, by the hair and yanked her up. "That's enough you sluts. I'll kill this stupid bastard and as many of you as necessary.

His mistake was not looking behind him. Patrick tackled him from behind and wrapped his arms around him, yanking the gun toward the ground as he buried his shoulder in the middle of the guy's back. The man snapped forward and caught the top of his head on the bumper and was out like a light.

I tossed the gun under the van and punched Rob square in the nose as Leah held his head up. The rest of the men of the village arrived and any chance Rob and the two thugs had vanished.

I crawled out from under Rob. Leah launched herself at me. "You came, you came for me. How...how did you know."

I held her and kissed her. "I ... I really don't know. Something just felt wrong and I had to get back to you."

She sobbed, "How did you get here so fast?"

I held her close and answered, "I came through the woods. When I beached the boat something in my head said 'The road' I could almost hear your voice. I didn't go home I just ran through the woods. I picked up my cudgel beside our tree. I got here just as you all arrived. I waited and took my chance." I kissed her and took my knife and cut the rope off her neck.

We freed the rest of the girls. We had to let Patrick cut Keri loose. They were so entwined we had trouble getting their attention.

We got Rob and the other two tied up and Mike asked, "What now Sean? What do we do with these three?"

I didn't even think about it. "First we need to get the girls back to the village. Then I think we need to visit this Duncan and ensure he never tries anything like this again."

One of the others asked, "How will we do that?"

I was grim when I said, "The courts obviously won't do it so we kidnap him and let some of the women he's enslaved and the women of the village work them over. They should be able to convince them that kidnapping women to be sex slaves is a bad idea." I was thinking all the time, We can't just let these fuckers go. They'll never take the hint and leave us alone. We're going to have to kill them. Can't tell them. We need to give them some hope or they'll be desperate and may hurt someone trying to get away. ... How do we dispose of the bodies? Weigh them down and dump them at sea? That should work. Where? Not in one of the deep trenches, oceanographers might do a study and find them. Not in the fishing areas. We might fish them up again. The shipping lanes should be ideal. No scientists and no fishing. That sounds good. Leah nudged me, "Sean are you alright? What are you thinking about so deeply."

"Oh just the logistics of capturing Duncan and getting him back here."

Patrick spoke up, "What do we do with the van? Both front tires are flat."

I said, "The driver side tire only has the air let out. We have one spare so we can drive it down to the village. We're going to need to get into town tonight to get Duncan."

We started walking back to the village. Two of the men started fixing the tires on the van.

The rest of the women from the village arrived just as we started walking back. We clumped into family groups as we walked. Fathers and Mothers with their girls. Husbands and wives. Leah was tucked under my shoulder and her Mum and Dad were walking close to us.

I nudged her and pointed to Patrick and Keri. Keri's parents were walking close to the pair but Keri was clinging to Patrick the way Leah was clinging to me. Keri's parents had a ghost of a smile on their lips as they watched the two of them.

Leah whispered, "Yeah, she's almost as gone on him as I am on you. ... Sean, you arranged it so that they couldn't get away even if something happened to you. Don't you know I'd die without you?"

I hugged her, "Leah, I'd die if he got hold of you again. I'd rather die than let that happen. By flattening the tires I knew that it would delay them enough for the others to get here and save all of you. When that was done I had to try and save you. You and our child. I love you so much."

When we got back to the village everyone gathered around Leah and I. Mike said, "Well Yank you're the village hero. I think I can speak for all of us, it was a marvelous lucky day when you wandered in. We thank you."

I said, "I agree it was a marvelous lucky day. I stumbled into the village and was captivated by this Irish angel. I'm just glad I got there in time."

Mike said, "It's the link. The bloody link you and Leah have. We'd still be out fishing or trying to and our girls would be gone."

Leah said, "What does our link have to do with it?"

Mike looked her in the eyes. "You must have had a very strong reaction when you saw Rob. Sean cut his nets and turned on a dime. All he said on the radio was, Leah's in trouble. The rest of us followed a little slower but we were just following him. I thought for a second he was going to try and drive his boat up the falls. He knew you were frightened. How only the gods know but he could feel it."

Leah turned to me. "You could? Is that why you went through the woods?"

I nodded, "Yeah, something in my head said the road. So I went through the woods to get there as fast as I could."

Leah looked me in the eyes, "You heard 'The road' in your head? I was terrified and was thinking, Sean please hear me they're taking us to the road. I was praying that you'd know somehow and save us." She held me at arm's length. "and you did. You heard me and you saved us. My husband and my master I love you." She gave me a long deep kiss.

About this time the van came slowly down the track.

We asked the three thugs about Duncan's operation and how many guards he had. They all three clammed up. I pulled Rob outside.

"Rob we really need to know Duncan's operation."

He spat at me, "Fat chance I'll tell you anything. You pig. How do you like being tied down to that sow, Leah?"

I slapped him a couple of times. "Rob you're rather a dull candle. Leah's the finest woman I've ever met by a long way. I'm going to turn you over to Leah and the rest of the women. I'm going to suggest they surgically remove your cock and balls with dull spoons. It's only fitting after what you tried to do. After you betrayed the village. Your choice."

Rob said, "You think that scares me. Hah Leah was my bitch and she'll be again."

I smiled, "We'll see."

I talked to the men and then the women.

Leah asked, "Sean my love. What do you want to know?"

I looked at her. "Why."

She said, "I know more about Duncan's operations than Rob'll ever know. What I don't know we women'll get out of his thugs."

I said, "Ok but be careful."

She kissed me. "We'll be fine."

She gathered all the women together and they talked for awhile then they divided into three groups and each group took one of the thugs. They hauled each them off to a different part of the village. Soon we heard bloodcurdling screams from all three locations. Soon the women came back with the information we wanted.

Before we left I went to talk to Rob. He shuddered and cried, "No more. Please no more."

I said, "Rob we're leaving you three with the women. You behave yourself and you may live."

A group of us loaded into the van and started back up the track. Leah insisted on coming with us. We stopped short and took out Duncan's tame cop. Then we drove into his garage.

Two of Duncan's thugs ripped open the back doors expecting women and found four village men. They took the thugs and tied them securely in the back of the van. We took him and his second in command.

He smiled when he saw Leah. He said, "Hello sugar. Don't worry I'll get you next time. I'll be out in three years or so. Then I'll come and get you. It'll be easy now that I know where you live."

Leah was furious but I held up a hand and silenced her.

Duncan laughed and said, "Wow what did you use to tame this bitch? I had to beat her half to death to get her to be compliant."

I gave him a half smile. "Something you never thought of. Love. You know what goes around comes around."

He laughed, "Love. There isn't any such thing."

We loaded the two of them and eight young girls he was "training" into the van. It was a tight fit. Everyone was blindfolded before we left for the village. We also loaded up his "training tools" a collection of whips, cattle prods, nipple clamps, huge dildos and equally large butt plugs.

When we arrived in the village we took them all to the meeting hall.

The women took the girls we found one at a time to the women's toilet and questioned them. Without exception we found they were single and had no family. Apparently that was one of Duncan's keys. The girls had no one to look for them and no one to run to for protection.

After that was done Mike asked, "Now what do we do with them."

I smiled and said bring them and the training tools. There was a section of the woods where no one went. The place had, for lack of better words, evil vibes. I led them there and we hung all the thugs including Rob between sets of trees.

Rob begged his Mum and Dad to save him. His Dad said, "After what you did to Leah and what you tried to do to all of us today we have no son. You let them take your little sister. You take what you earned."

I dumped the "training tools" on the ground and said, "Ladies we know some of what you've been through. Now it's your turn. Pick a whip and pick your favorite guy and have at them."

I didn't have to say it twice. The girls that Duncan had in his stable all grabbed a whip and started wailing on one of the thugs. Without exception they all took a whip to Duncan and his lieutenant.

Leah grabbed a whip and a set of nipple clamps. She walked up to Rob and said, "Rob you shit. You beat me and whipped me and you tried to sell me back to Duncan. You'll never ever get control of me again. I have my husband to protect me."

Rob spat at her, "You stupid cow. He'll be deported as soon as his visa is up."

Leah clamped the clamps on his tits and tightened them down really tight. She ignored his screams and said, "Rob, I married him. I mean really married him. He'll not be deported. I hate you Rob. It's bad enough you beat me but I can never forgive you for trying to sell me back to Duncan. Back to being a whore and a punching bag." She stepped back and hit him in the balls with the crop she picked.

Rob screamed.

Leah said, "It hurts doesn't it Rob. Well get used to it." She hit him on one of his tits. Then she just started whipping him as hard and fast as she could. Her Mum joined her shortly with a tawse.

"You bastard Rob."

"You beat my girl."

"Then you leave her calling her every name in the book."

"You come to take her and turn her over to a man who wants to turn her back into a whore."

"You probably want to use her and beat her again."

"Rob you're a disgrace."

"You shamed your parents."

"You shamed yourself."

With every statement she really laid into Rob with the whip. Leah was whipping his front as her mother worked on his back.

I was shocked when Rob's mother grabbed a whip and started working on him with tears running down her face.

"Rob I brought you up to be better than this. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you for what you've turned into. This evil woods suits you. You'll never believe the connection Leah and Sean have. He has done so much for the village. You wouldn't believe how much he has done for all of us. She gave a snort. His connection with Leah is why you thugs didn't get away. He felt! Felt Leah's panic and came back from fishing. You were dragging her up to the road and Leah's connection with him let him know. All the other men went to check their houses but Sean knew and ran straight through the woods to cut you off. I bless the gods that he did. You weren't satisfied with taking Leah you also kidnapped three of our girls and your sister to enslave them and turn them into whores. Four innocent girls. I'm so ashamed."

By the time they finished Rob wasn't screaming anymore. His throat was too raw. None of them were screaming. Rob was far from being in the worst shape. Once they got started the women we rescued were savage. Not without good reason. Each of them had welts and bruises almost as bad as the ones they inflicted.

The whippings stopped almost by mutual consent, although it might have been exhaustion.

Mike asked, "Now what Sean?"

I said, "I think we should tie them and go back and build a bonfire. We should gather and discuss what to do. It's not just these bastards we also have to talk with the girls and ask them what they want and what they need. They probably also need some clothes."

Nothing was said the women picked up all of the whips. The men took the thugs down and tied them tightly. We then trooped out of the woods and some of the men guarded them while the others built a fire. The women took the girls we rescued and got them some clothes. Some of the others went and started a communal supper for us.

Patrick walked up to me. "Sir, thank you. You saved Keri. Thanks for what you did during the solstice too. Keri and I have been much closer since that night."

Rob snorted, "Hah, he helped you. He conned you. He knows nothing about women and relationships. He doesn't know anything."

Keri snuggled up to Patrick and looked at me, "Yes sir, thank you. You saved all of us. You kept them from getting away with us." She turned to Rob. "Oh yes he does know about women and I guess about couples. He's wonderful. He and Leah helped Patrick and I. We drove the other chaperones crazy but he and Leah brought us much closer. It was wonderful. We do it now just to recapture the feeling and the closeness. You couldn't be more wrong. He knows everything."

Leah wormed her way under my arm. "Rob getting away from Duncan was great but I was always worried he would get me back. I took your abuse because I needed protection. Now I see that I just traded one asshole for another. Now with Sean it's entirely different. Rob you're not going to believe this but I could feel Sean coming to save me. That's why I stumbled on purpose to delay you. I knew he would protect me and our child."

Rob snorted, "Yeah right. But does he make you come like I do? You know those explosive orgasms that leave you weak from being whipped?"

Leah giggled, "Oh Rob, the best orgasm you ever gave me is weak and puny next to the orgasms Sean gives me. He uses that crop like he is conducting an orchestra. Oh it's so good. It's like trying to describe a rainbow to a blind man. I never thought I could be so happy and fulfilled."

1...456789