The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 11

Story Info
A couple of firsts and a growing list.
2.5k words
4.79
10.8k
8

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: yes, I'll be straying from pure CFNM from time to time, including this chapter. I won't make any apologies; I'm playing out my fantasies. Future chapters will include CFNM.

The six weeks in between each sexual encounter at the salon can feel like an eternity. Fortunately, I had a night to help take the edge off.

My ex-wife popped into the picture for 12 hours.

As I said earlier, my ex- and I have hooked up on a few occasions since our divorce, now almost seven years ago. We see each other for dinner roughly every six months or so, just to catch up. Everything is still amicable between us; her career as an attorney is still the driving force in her life.

On this particular occasion, she came over to our house. Actually, my house. She didn't want it anymore, preferring a condo closer to her office. She'd been very busy at work and it had been more than eight months since I'd seen her.

I invited her to sit in our back yard. It's pretty secluded from the neighbors and features a brick patio with a fire pit. I lit a fire, then brought out a bottle of scotch, a couple of glasses and a blanket to make sure we stayed warm on a crisp fall evening.

The scotch was going down smoothly and the conversation was casual and free. She made it a point not to bring up work, knowing it was a sore spot. I appreciated that.

I could see her shivering just a little, so to keep the conversation going a little longer, I moved my chair next to hers and draped the blanket across our legs. She already had a hoodie on with her hood up. Her brown hair, however, cascaded out of the side and on to her right shoulder, which was just on my left. A very sexy sight. We were just sipping scotch, enjoying the calm, cool night and the idle chit-chat between us.

"This is nice out here," my wife said, "I forgot how serene this."

As it normally does, my mind turns to sex. "The only thing better would be if we were naked," I replied, first looking straight ahead, and then giving her a side eye to gauge her reaction.

"Geez, Greg, you never stop, do you!" she said. But not with anger; she was smiling.

It was rare for her to initiate sex when we were married. And it was always when we were in bed. So her next move took me completely off guard.

I said nothing as she reached under the blanket with her right hand and started massaging my cock through my jeans. I let out a soft moan to let her know I approved. As my erection started to grow, it started to get a little uncomfortable considering the restraint my boxers were having on me.

"Hold on," I told her. I partially stood; just high enough so that I could straighten out my erection in my jeans so that it would have room to grow. "That's better," I said, then sat back down again so she could resume the massage.

My wife could now easily feel my hardness. She tried with one hand unsuccessfully to get my belt undone, but it wasn't going to happen one handed.

"Let me help you with that," I said as I looked at her. I leaned back in my chair and undid my belt, button and zipper, then lifted my ass off the chair just enough so that my jeans and boxers were now bunched up just above my knees. I sat back down and my ex-, ever the proper lady, smoothed out the blanket so that again it was covering everything up. Then she reached back under the blanket and began stroking me again. I tried to reciprocate, but between the armrests and our positioning, it wasn't going to happen for both of us. My wife didn't seem to mind as she continued to pump my cock; very gently at first, then slowly building up momentum as the orgasm built up inside me.

The warmth in me started to glow as the orgasm neared. I dared not say a word yet; my ex- was never a talker in the bedroom and I didn't want to spoil what was going on now.

"Oh shit... here it comes!" I finally said through clenched teeth as my wife continued to stroke me. My wife pumped me through several ejaculations under the blanket, slowly coming to a stop when she sensed my body had stopped convulsing through the orgasm.

After I caught my breath, I told her, "Thank you! That was kinda fun for me. Hope you liked doing that."

"It's OK. Except now, you have to clean all this up." My wife wiped her hand off on the blanket an got up out of her chair.

"OK, OK," I feigned disgust. "I have to do everything around here. I'll take care of it. As usual."

A smile and a roll of her eyes and she was on her way with our glasses back into the house. I slipped my boxers and jeans up over all the mess, extinguished the flames with a hose and grabbed the stained blanket and headed indoors. Once inside, I headed to the laundry room, stripped naked and threw everything into the washing machine.

I called out to my ex- to see where she had gone but got no answer. Once upstairs, I was surprised to see her curled up under the covers with the lights already out. So I hopped in the shower to quickly wash away all the semen. I dried myself off, slipped on a pair of boxers from the dresser and slid into bed with her.

I could tell by her darkened outline that my ex-wife was sleeping on her side and facing me. So after pulling the covers on me, I reached out with my right hand to place it on her waist. Instead of feeling any clothing, I felt bare skin.

As I said, my ex- rarely initiated sex, but when she did, it was usually in this manner. So being the diligent husband, I rolled her onto her back. It wasn't difficult, she offered no resistance and placed her hands gently on each side of my face. She drew me in for a long, passionate kiss. My hands were all over her now... I have a tendency to act like I have ADHD when she's naked like this. It didn't happen as often as I had wanted. I don't know where to put my hands and lips next!

I kneaded one breast, then the other with my right hand and began to kiss my way down to her nipples. Both were hard and very inviting to my lips. I gently nibbled each breast for a minute at a time before continuing to kiss my way down. I could smell her sex as I approached her bellybutton. Rather than tease and tantalize her, I went straight in for the meal. I began devouring her pussy with my fingers, lips, tongue and teeth. In no time I had her squirming beneath me, her breathing and her moaning getting louder and louder. She never tells me when she's cumming; but I can always tell because she lifts her ass ever so slightly off the bed. And when she lifted herself up once and then a second time, I knew she had maxed out.

"Stop... stop... stop... stop..." she said as I pulled my mouth and fingers away from her engorged pussy. She curled up again; this time with her back to me. I gently caressed her back and told her I loved her as we drifted off into sleep. She only let out a sigh in response, which was fine with me. I can't help but have feelings for her, even after all these years.

Morning came along. We awoke around the same time. I offered to have her stay for breakfast, but she declined. She didn't say why, it was implied; work.

My ex- was also never one to get dressed in front of me. However, this morning, she treated me by letting me watch. Her body has held up well despite her mid 50s age. I told her as much, which garnered nothing more than a blushing grin. I was fine with that too.

A quick kiss on the lips and she was out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I headed to Dawn's salon, my mind began to race wondering what was going to happen next. Both Dawn and Kate had "broken protocol" by touching my hard cock; a first time for each of them. Dawn had completed my orgasm. But I also thought to myself, "Hell, there were no 'rules' to begin with. I guess we're making them up as we go along. I've always left satisfied, so I'll take every occurrence as it comes."

As I walked into her salon, it was Dawn only today. Given everything that's gone on so far, I was more than OK with it. We greeted each other with a quick hug and a "friend" kiss. Dawn had on the lab coat, again showing ample cleavage, yoga pants and black flats. We went about our "prep work" for a haircut.

Once naked and seated with my smock on, Dawn looked at my reflection in the mirror and asked, "Do you mind if I take my coat off? It's a little hot in here." Since she had done it before with the glittery top on, I said, "Sure!"

Dawn put the scissors and comb down and began unbuttoning her lab coat, all the while watching me in the reflection. I watched her hands go down, expecting at some point to see the same top I had seen before. It wasn't there.

With elegance I had only seen in movies, Dawn pulled the lab coat open and allowed it to slip off her shoulders and slink gracefully to the floor. Dawn was topless! And they were beautiful!

My open mouthed-stare let Dawn know I approved. The were easily D-cups or bigger. She had large, brown areolas, with nipples that protruded generously out of the center. You could faintly see the capillaries that ran just beneath the skin. They sagged a little, but not much. All in all they looked pretty sturdy. And delicious.

"I know we're kind of breaking the rules here. But you've already seen me once. And if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all, right?" she said convincingly.

"I'm OK if you're OK," is all I could say. Dawn then took the next 15 minutes carefully cutting my hair, though I imagine it was hard for her to concentrate knowing she was topless. If this was difficult for her, she didn't let on. Occasionally, she'd stop and "brush away the hair" that had fallen on her tits. Given their surface area, it was no doubt happening. And her nipples brushed my cheeks on several occasions. I could feel their warmth and hardness. Glad I shaved for her earlier in the day!

With the haircut over, it was time for the wash. "This is going to be fun," I thought to myself, knowing those breasts would be hovering right over me.

Dawn took my hand and led me to the washing chair. As I reclined, she began to wash my hair. Sure enough, she oriented her body to maximize her tits in my face. I was thinking I could suffocate in those things. What a way to go!

Dawn kept asking, "Do you like that." I didn't know if she was referring to the hair massage or the breasts in my face. As I was saying "Yes" her left breast smacked me in the cheek with a clapping sound. "Sorry about that," she said with a little chuckle.

"I'll survive," was my comeback.

After the rinse and the gel, I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. But Dawn knew.

Instead of playing with me right there in the washing chair, or even in the barber chair, she directed me to sit in the office chair. She told me to scoot my ass right near the edge and lean back. Intrigued, I did as I was told. Dawn then dropped a pillow in front of me and walked away momentarily.

"This time, we're both getting messy," Dawn said when she returned in front of me. And with that, I watched her apply unscented oil to her breasts and rub the oil all over them. Then, she slowly kneeled in front of me.

"I saw this in a porno at a bachelorette party a few years back. The gal looked as big as me. Thought I'd give it a try now."

She took my cock in her hands and worked it over. Now my cock was as oily as her tits.

Then she did something no one has ever done to me before; looking down, she placed my cock between her breasts and squeezed them together with her hands. My cock was in complete hiding between her luscious breasts. Then Dawn looked up at me and began bobbing up and down. Very slowly at first. Because I'm not well endowed (again, 6" on a good day), occasionally she'd bob up too high and my cock would spring free. Undeterred, Dawn would stop, grab my cock again and place it between her waiting breasts and begin the process over an over again. Her warmth, combined with the oil and the smoothness or her breasts, were too much to take. Within minutes I was ready to explode.

"Oh my Gawd! This is too much! I'm going to cum!"

Dawn was looking up at me as the first glob of jizz shot up, deflected off her chin and dropped harmlessly on her left nipple. The second shot did pretty much the same thing. Dawn squeezed even tighter. Now just the tip of my cock was visible and cum was pooling up at the top of her cleavage. I knew the orgasm was going to be amazing, but to have that visual, seeing my sticky globs of semen pooling up at the top of her cleavage, made it unbelievable.

"I feel better, do you?" Dawn asked with a healthy smile.

"YES!" was all I could say as I panted away.

She leaned back as the semen quickly cascaded between her breasts and down to her stomach. I got up from the chair and grabbed a towel for her. She took it from my hand so she could clean herself up. Guys are very visual; it was highly erotic watching this very cute and adorably curvy woman wiping away the semen I had just deposited on her.

We finished cleaning up and getting dressed. I put my clothes on, Dawn put on a white top and her lab coat. I paid my fee and gave her a quick kiss and a hug.

"Thank you! That was amazing," I told her.

She simply replied, "Yes, yes it was."

I slid the door out and as I was walking out of the building, I started making a checklist:

Naked in front of clothed women... check.

Masturbating in front of clothed women... check.

Hand job from clothed women... check

Blowjob from clothed woman... check

Titty fuck from a mostly clothed woman... check

How long was this checklist going to get?

The next item on the list got checked off on my next visit.