The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 12

Story Info
My list grows longer.
3.3k words
4.8
8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story also strays a little from CFNM, but I couldn't help myself. I have a few more things I want Greg to "accomplish" before wrapping this up. There will be more CFNM experiences along the way as well. At this point, I don't want to change categories for the sake of the story content. Hope you enjoy and as always, comments are appreciated.

________________________________________________________________

When my next appointment came up, I walked briskly into Dawn's salon. She was talking on the phone and holding up her finger, as if to tell me she'd be a minute. So I stepped back into the hall and waited for her to summon me back in. When I was waved back in, her first words were an apology.

"I'm so sorry. I only have time for the haircut. Family emergency."

"Are you sure you even have the time? I can come back next week."

"No, you're here now. And I don't know what my schedule may look like next week." Dawn went on to explain something about an aunt and dogs and other people coming into town. I quickly got lost in all the details she was giving me and thought about what was now happening. I was getting a normal haircut, just like I'd had in what seemed like ages. For around two years, I'd been sitting naked in a barber chair, most of the time stroking myself as I readied myself for the orgasm that awaited me. Now I was clothed and suddenly aware of everything around me; the room, the lights, the hall that I could now see out of the corner of my eye rather than closed curtains. What was normal so long ago somehow seemed surreal.

Dawn snapped be back into the moment by announcing that she was done. She apologized for not having the time to wash my hair and promised to take "special care" the next time I was in. That eased my mind a little knowing this was an anomaly and not the norm. I paid Dawn and left her my usual tip.

"Oh yeah, Kate wants to see you," she said as she took the tip.

My heart skipped a couple beats and I arched my eyebrows in intrigue.

"See you next time," Dawn said, then she turned to gather her things for a quick exit.

I stepped into the hall and faced Kate's salon. I could see the light shining through the glass, a sign that she was there. I took a deep breath and gathered up the courage to face her alone for the first time. Despite everything that she had seen, I was still intimidated by her beauty. In my eyes, she's a knockout--and I don't believe I'm alone in that assessment. How did I get so lucky to be naked in front of such a beautiful woman?

When I got to her salon, I was getting ready to knock and announce my presence when I stopped so I could take in the sight. Kate was bent over at the waist putting things into a rolling cabinet. She wore a pink blouse, a navy blue skirt cut about mid thigh and dark blue high heels. Her ass looked amazing as she took stock of her cabinet.

"Um... Hello."

"Hello, Greg. How long have you been standing there?"

I... uh... just walked up," was my sheepish reply.

"Well come on in." She had walked to the door to greet me. I could smell the fragrance she was wearing waft past my nostrils as she passed me. She smelled as delicious as she looked. I took a couple steps inside and turned to watch her close--and then lock--the sliding glass door.

"I haven't had the need to close these curtains in ages," she said as she pulled one side, then the other, and scrunched them in the middle. "I checked them earlier to make sure they'd close."

I quickly surveyed the room. She didn't have a typical barber chair. Near the center of the room was a padded, pseudo-leather chair. The seat was up a little higher than a normal chair, presumably for the comfort of the technician rather than the client who would sit in it. Kate also had an office chair with a sink and small cabinet next to it. It was another one of those hair sinks, but since Kate was a nail technician, she likely didn't have the need to wash hair. There was also a small rolling cabinet and rolling tray, and an adjustable stool that I assumed Kate sat on while she did nails.

With the curtains now closed, I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute. Kate's beautiful, big blue eyes met mine. Her smile was warm and her face was framed by her wavy, jet black hair. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone; I could see just a hint of cleavage. She was a vision!

I stood there with an erection quickly growing in my shorts as I wondered what was going to happen next. Normally, I'd strip. But I was so shell-shocked by the moment I didn't know what to do next.

Kate sensed this and took charge. "Kick off your shoes for me."

I slid them off and pushed them aside. Then Kate walked up to me and was less than an inch from reaching up and kissing me. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take your clothes off for you."

With a big gulp, I replied, "Sure."

With my arms limply at my sides, Kate walked behind be and stopped. She put both hands on my shoulders, then slid them down my arms to my wrists. Then she slid her fingertips off my wrists and clutched the bottom of my polo shirt. This was my cue to lift my arms. As I did so, Kate lifted the shirt up over my torso then over my shoulders and head before slipping it off my arms and tossing it aside. I could feel her warm breath on my back and was trembling a bit wondering what was going to happen next.

Kate put her hands on my lower back and glided them up to my shoulders and again back down to my arms. This time, she reached around, undid my belt and the snap and zipper of my shorts and lowered them to the floor. I looked down to see one of her gorgeous heels pressing the shorts to the floor, which allowed me to step out of them. Again, I could feel her breath as she put her hands on my lower back and raised them to my shoulders for a third time. By now, my cock was rock hard and straining to poke through my boxers. I could feel the hairs on my arms rising; I was tense and very, very horny.

With Kate's hands on my shoulders she pushed with her left and pulled with her right--an indication she wanted me to turn. So I turned to face her once again. Kate didn't kiss me; instead it was her breath I felt, first by my right ear and down my neck. Her hands were again up near my shoulders. This time, she lowered herself as she lowered her hands. Then, she took a seat on her stool with her head just a little above my waistline.

With her bright orange fingernails, she grazed my stomach and pulled my shorts down just a bit. Now, with the tops of my pubes exposed, again she traced her fingertips just above the waistline and then my hardened cock through my shorts. I could have exploded then and been a happy man! Thankfully I didn't, because Kate continued to play her erotic game. She pulled the shorts down another inch leaving the base of my cock exposed and the rest covered. Again, the fingernails worked their magic and enhanced the already sexual sensations I was feeling. I moaned over and over due to the excruciating pleasure.

Kate looked up at me and smiled. Then she slowly exposed my cock the rest of the way, taking joy in the way it bobbed up and down. She didn't take her eyes off it as I first lifted one leg, then the other, to be finally and completely naked and alone with Kate.

She seemed to examine my penis up close. I could feel her breath as she took it all in... the tip, the hard shaft, the pubes that surrounded my cock and my balls, which were tensed and ready. Then she grazed her fingertips all along my cock before finally giving it a kiss on the tip.

"You really do look good down here," Kate told me. "Very nice."

With that, Kate rolled back on her stool and stood up. "Your turn," she said.

I took that as I sign I should start masturbating. I half-heartedly grabbed my cock and started looking around, as if to say, "Where do you want me to ejaculate?"

Kate understood my confusion and corrected me.

"No, Greg, I want you to strip me."

Another bug gulp as I swallowed. I could feel my Adam's apple moving in my throat. My mouth was going dry and my palms were sweating at the thought.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. I then felt incredibly stupid for asking. A drop-dead gorgeous woman was asking me to take her clothes off... and I'm giving her the chance to say no. Idiot!

I looked at her and she nodded her head 'yes'.

I took a deep breath. I'd done this only a few times before with my ex-wife, but rarely were the lights on when it happened. I was about to take off the clothes of a beautiful woman with the lights on. A dream come true!

As I stepped up close to her, I wondered how I could do this as slowly and seductively as possible. So I got real close and put my hands carefully up near her collar. With the edges of her blouse near my fingertips, I brought my fingers down slowly to the first button. I let the backs of my hands graze up against her blouse--enough pressure on the back of my fingers so that she could feel me through the fabric. All the while I was looking down at her breasts as she looked at me. Once again, I could feel her breath on me, her breathing escalating with every passing moment.

At that first button, I undid the button and pushed her blouse open a little wider--wide enough to notice she was not wearing a bra. My pulse quickened at this revelation. I made my way down to the next button and the next, each time opening her shirt a little wider but still not exposing her. I finally pulled her shirt tails out of her skirt and undid the last button.

With her shirt now open--my gaze never leaving her breasts--I brought my hands back up and put them on her bare shoulders just underneath her shirt. I pulled my hands apart, which allowed her shirt to slip off her silky smooth shoulders and onto the floor. Her breasts--her glorious breasts--were now fully exposed to me. Good looking c-cups, there was a hint of a tan line from a bikini top. Her bumpy, brown areolas looked amazing, as did her nipples, which appeared to be very aroused.

"May I?" I said, gesturing to her breasts indicating that I would very much like to touch them.

With a smile and a nod 'yes' from Kate, I placed my palms at the base of each breast so that my thumb and index fingers encircled them. I could feel Kate's heart beating wildly as I slowly slid my fingers up to her nipples, kneading her breasts along the way. I gently pinched each nipple--the were almost as hard as erasers. Kate closed her eyes and moaned as I did this, so I ran my fingertips over her nipples again and again to keep them stimulated.

Now that I had not only seen Kate's breasts and felt her up, it was time to move to the next phase. So I took a page out of her book and stepped behind her.

Now it was her turn to feel my breath as I gently caressed her shoulders, back and arms, occasionally bringing my hands forward enough to graze the sides of her breasts. I then moved down and started caressing her thighs. Kate slowly started swaying as I brought my hands all the way down her thighs to her knees and back up to her waist. With my right hand, I found the zipper on the side of her skirt, which unzipped with ease. I put my thumbs inside the waist of her skirt and slowly started sliding it down. Her skirt brushed against my hard cock, which all along was pointing straight out, Once it hit the floor, I bent over to pick up both her shirt and her skirt. I placed them on the arm of the office chair and turned to see Kate now facing me wearing nothing but the heels and a lacy thong.

"Like what you see?" She asked me.

"Absolutely! Without a doubt, you have the most amazing body I've ever set eyes on!"

Her perky breasts jiggled a little bit as she giggled at the compliment.

"Almost done," Kate said to me.

With that, it was now my turn to have a seat on the stool. With my cock jutting out, I wheeled to her as she stepped close to me. I put my hands on her hips, then traced the waistband of her panties all along the top and bottom. I also grazed right over her pussy. She flinched, but in a good way. It was obviously tender to the touch and felt very warm and a little damp. I then hooked my thumbs through her panties up by her hips and slid them down, never taking my eyes off her pussy. I first saw a small, narrow strip of black pubic hair. It stopped just above her pussy lips. As I pulled down, I noticed the rest of her area was waxed and very, very smooth. She stepped out of her panties and I picked them up off the floor, resisting the temptation to sniff them knowing I had her love box just inches away. I tossed them over my shoulder in the direction of the office chair, not caring where they landed.

I looked up past her breasts to see her face. It was almost as if she was an angel--a canned light above created a halo around her head. She was smiling at me as I looked back down to her pussy, which was now beginning to glisten. I caressed the folds of her labia and up to her now engorged clitoris. I thumbed it back and forth; Kate let out a clearly audible moan while her left knee buckled. She quickly righted herself, using the rolling cart to balance herself. Then I leaned in and gave her pussy a big kiss, mine lingering longer on her than her kiss on my penis.

I looked at her as she moved back. Clearly this was Kate's show and I was just a very willing player.

"I want you to stand right here," Kate said as she put her hands on my hips and guided me to stand in front of the client's chair.

Then she sat in the client's chair facing me.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I did have one simple request.

"Can you leave the heels on for me, please?" I asked in a pleading manner.

"That was the plan all along!" said Kate. I was certainly enjoying her "plan" as well as her confidence and of course her perfect and perfectly naked body.

Kate then slid her naked ass down to the edge of the cushion so she could recline a little bit. Her legs were now splayed, which gave me an excellent view of her pussy, now noticeably very wet. With both hands, she started kneading her breasts, but her right hand quick slid down her belly to her love. Once there, I watched her middle finger disappear up to her knuckle. Her back arched so that her ass was completely off the chair. Only her neck on the back of the chair and her high heels were keeping her up. She actually moaned "Greg" as she worked over her clit. It was then that I realized I was stroking myself.

Kate was very rough on her love box as she rapidly moved her finger in and out over her clit. There was no way I could keep up that pace with my hand. But Kate did lower her ass back on to the chair, and when she did she looked up to see me masturbating along with her. She grunted out "nice" as she continued to pound her own pussy.

She let me know when she had reached her first climax. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she repeated in a high pitched voice. She looked right at me as she came; her orgasm face now burned into my memory. She slowed her pace for a few moments as I picked up my own pace. Another huge climax was starting to build inside me.

I watched again as Kate picked up the pace of her fingers. She was really working over her pussy! The sight of her beautiful orgasm face, her bouncing breasts and rapid fingers finally became too much to take.

"I'm going to cum!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Cum on me! Cum on me!" was Kate's breathless reply. I inched my way up to her just in time to start spewing. Kate loudly announced she was cumming again and the first stream of my orgasm made it up to her cheek and throat. She watched as the semen flew out of my cock and onto her body. She was still panting heavily, but she slowed her pace to watch my sperm coat her body. I wrung out the last few drops; they dripped onto the back of her hand, which now rested on top of her still glistening pussy.

We both took a few moments to catch out breath. "This was..." I started to say.

Kate cut me off. With my cum still on the back of her hand, she gestured to make a "shhhh..." sign with a slight grin and without making a sound. I turned to grab a couple towels off the counter to clean up Kate. When I turned, she was licking the cum off my hand. She made another "shhhh..." motion to keep me from commenting. I helped her clean her body of the gobs of cum I had ejaculated on her. As I tidied up, I came to appreciate the silence. Indeed, any words would not do justice to what had unfolded between us.

With her shop now rearranged and our clothes back on (holy crap, her legs looked like they went on for miles as I watched her from behind when she picked up her panties and put them on. That ass. THAT ASS!). I finally broke the silence.

"Do I..."

But again Kate cut me off with her "shhh..." motion. "No, you don't."

If she was OK with it, I was OK with it.

We shared a "friend" kiss and a warm embrace. As I turned to walk away, Kate grabbed my arm and spun me back around.

This time, she planted a very deep kiss. For a few brief moments, I could feel her tongue probing my mouth.

When she broke off the kiss, she looked at me and said, "Let's do this again soon!" And turned away.

I walked out of the building, mentally checking "mutual masturbation" off the list.

"That's one hell of a list," I thought to myself.

How much longer is it going to get?