Walking the Dog

Story Info
Ian reluctantly volunteers to walk the dog, but...
2.6k words
4.53
15k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

For Harry, who wrote to me with a scenario for my profile pic that got me so excited. I hope you like it Harry, and everyone else.

*

The whole world was shaking, rocking Ian violently from side to side. He opened one bleary eye, groaning as the bright daylight stabbed his brain. "Come on... You promised you would walk the dog this morning..." she screeched as she shook him.

"Okay... okay..." he mumbled, and as she left the room, Ian rolled off the bed and slowly got to his feet. He felt like he had only just got to sleep, his head throbbed and his mouth felt and tasted like he had been licking bins all night. He made his way to the bathroom, taking a couple of painkillers from the cabinet before he cleaned himself up. Showered and feeling slightly more human he pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a hoody. Then went downstairs where a cup of coffee was waiting for him. He drank it quickly, grabbed his coat and headed for the door. "Won't be long," he called out and pulled the door shut behind himself.

The old dears house was just a few minutes drive away, on the edge of town. The quiet frosty streets were empty and as he shut the car door the sudden loud noise seemed so out of place. But a moment later he was inside, drinking coffee number two and chatting with the old dear while her little dog yapped at his feet. Coffee drunk he clipped the dogs lead to it's collar and headed out into the cold Sunday morning.

The dog seemed to know where it was going, so Ian just followed it, fastening his coat as they walked along the icy pavement and wishing he had brought a hat. After a few hundred yards the dog took a left turn, and Ian followed. Every now and then the dog stopped to sniff a tree or piece of wall, Ian just stood waiting patiently then followed. Again they took a left and Ian felt he knew where this was heading, he would be back home and back to bed in no time. The dog stopped again, giving a small tree set into the pavement a really good sniffing. Ian sighed, pulling his shoulders up and back, turning his head to the side and hearing his vertebrae crack.

"What the fuck..." he gasped, and stood still, staring at the upstairs bay window of a nearby house. The white net curtains moved slightly, and Ian could have sworn that just before they closed he had caught a glimpse of the most magnificent pair of breasts, pushed between the net curtains. the dog pulled on the lead and Ian followed, his eyes riveted to the window as he approached and passed by the house. There was no further movement, no sign that this house wasn't just like all the others in that quiet suburban street.

The pair walked on, Ian trying to figure out if he was hallucinating or not. The dog took the next left, and the next, heading back home, it's tail wagging. It tried to turn left into the front garden, but Ian had other ideas, his pace quicker now and no longer entertaining the dogs desire to sniff everything, Ian made his way back around the block. Soon the house was in sight and as he approached he slowed down, watching the upstairs window for any sign. He was just a couple of houses away when the net curtains parted and a truly magnificent pair of breasts were displayed between the thin gauze. As pale as snow the white globes hung and swayed in the window. Each crowned by a large puffy dark red nipple.

Ian slowed even more as he approached, gazing up at he wonderful pair of tits on display and feeling himself growing hard quickly in his loose sweatpants. Suddenly those wonderful boobs were pressed against the cold hard glass, spreading them out like plates, the red nipples twisting and bending as they stiffened and grew. Ian came to a halt outside the house and they were gone. The net curtains closed, and once more the street was quiet and ordinary. Thoughts raced through Ian's mind, trying to figure out just what the fuck was going on here. Was this for real? One thing he was sure of was that he was wide awake now. He thought about what this woman could possibly be thinking, did she just want to tease him, or did she want more? He decided that either way, he had to show his appreciation, so he unfastened the front of his coat and pulled back one side, leaving anyone watching from the house in no doubt, judging by the huge bulge in his pants, that he was enjoying the show.

But what if she wants more, what if this is just an invitation? Gathering his courage, and the little dog that seemed intent on heading home now, he opened the gate and walked up the short path to the front door. He knocked twice and waited, there was no response. He knocked again, still no answer. Feeling a little stupid and hugely disappointed he walked away, glancing back at the quiet house in the middle of that quiet street as he left. He walked the dog quickly back to it's home, and again went straight by the gate. Marching quickly round the block, the dog trotting and panting alongside, he was soon approaching the house again.

"Okay..." he said to himself, "last time, don't be such a looser, enjoy the show, if you get one, then go home." He approached the house for a third time, once again slowing as he got close, and again the net curtains parted and those big beautiful tits appeared between them. Swaying gently from side to side, quivering slightly as their owners body shook. "Oh fuck..." Ian whispered to himself, as he stood by the gate gazing up at them, and realized she was masturbating. He could see one hand against the window, holding the curtain open. The other arm was pressed against the side of her large breast and disappeared in the dark room, but seemed to be leading between her thighs.

Ian opened the gate and walked up to the front door again, the curtains closing as he entered the front garden. He raised his hand and knocked twice, the door eased open just a crack. Ian could feel his heart pounding, his hand trembling with excitement as he pushed the door gently and it swung open. He stepped inside the wide, picture perfect hallway, closing the door behind him and hooking the dogs lead over the handle. "Hello..." he called out as loud as he dare. Then he crossed the hardwood floor quietly in his trainers and made his way upstairs. All but one of the doors upstairs were shut. The one he was interested in was open, he walked to it and stepped inside.

On the far side of the room, kneeling on the seat a low backed armchair, her hands resting wide apart and flat on the windowsill, and totally naked, was a woman Ian had never seen before in his life. Her big soft bottom thrust out at him, as pale and beautiful as her breasts. Her knees were pressed against the back and sides of the chair, her thighs open as wide as they could be, and her dark pink folds could just be seen between them. Her back was almost completely covered by long wavy dark red hair, her toes curled up and tense. The only sound was her panting softly and Ian's heart thumping.

"Hi," Ian said almost in a whisper, she didn't reply, her body tensed showing she had heard him, but made no other movement. For a long agonizing moment he didn't know what to do next, but then her hands shifted on the windowsill, taking hold of the edge as she wriggled herself back and pushed her bottom out a little more. Her big soft ass cheeks parted and in the light from the bay window Ian could just make out the tight little bud of her asshole in the deep dark cleft between them, and lower down the soft lips of her pussy, surrounded by dark hair, already open slightly and clearly wet. He moved closer, walking around the bed to stand behind and just to one side of the stranger.

She could clearly feel him close by, even though she didn't look back, as she started to whimper softly, her hips wriggling slightly, excited by his mere presence. He placed his cold hand on her big hot ass and began caressing her, squeezing the soft flesh and watching as her cheeks parted even more. His fingers slipped between them, brushing over her tight little hole, making her gasp and wriggle more. He continued down, his cold fingers teasing her soft folds, feeling her wet lips before sliding between them and deep deep inside her hot wet pussy.

"Aaaahh..." the woman whimpered, squirming eagerly on his hand as he slid another finger inside her and started using them to fuck her. It was clearly what she wanted, her body reacting almost violently, she wriggled and squirmed on the chair, pushing herself onto his hand. Her big soft tits hung tantalizingly close by, swinging from side to side and bouncing as she wriggled. Ian reached out his other hand and grabbed one, giving it a good squeeze, rolling the soft pale flesh in his cold hand before finding the nipple and pinching it.

"Aaaahh fuck..." she whispered, so Ian pinched it again, rolling it in his fingers and pulling on it. The more he punished her big hard nipple, the more she squirmed and panted. Ian looked down, watching his thumb as it slid back and forth between her ass cheeks. Rubbing over her tight little hole again and again as she worked her pussy on his fingers. Suddenly he bent his thumb and pop, pushed it into her asshole.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrggghhh.... Oooooohhh fuckk... ooooohhh fuckkk..." she gasped, her body writhing on the chair now, quivering and trembling as she brought herself to orgasm using Ian's fingers and thumb.

At last her tense body began to relax, her pussy stopped squeezing Ian's fingers and she raised her shoulders, pulling her bottom away from his hand. Still panting and without looking back or letting go of the windowsill, she lifted herself off the chair and placed her feet far apart. Her wet pink lips open and inviting as she bent forward and offered herself to him.

"Please... fuck me..." the stranger panted in a whisper. Ian quickly shrugged his coat off and tugged down his pants. He took hold of his big fat cock at the base and guided his swollen head to her open lips. "Aaaaaaahhhh... yes... yes..." she whimpered as he eased just the head inside her hot wet hole. "Aaaahhh yes... fuck me, fuck me." she begged, and Ian slammed the full length of his big fat cock all the way into her. His hips slapping against her ass cheeks as he just went right ahead and fucked her as hard as he could.

"Aaaaaaarrrggh.... Aaaaahhhhhh... oooohh my fucking god..." she cried out as he his piston pounded in and out, his strong fingers pressing deep into her soft wide hips, gripping them and pulling her back onto each thrust. The full soft waves of her dark hair covered her back, and Ian reached out one hand, gathering them into his fist. Then with a twist of his wrist he wrapped the long soft hair around his hand and pulled. "aaaahhh... oooh god... ooohh yes... yes..." the woman whimpered, her head back, still clinging on the the windowsill to steady herself as he fucked her.

He pulled her hair again, harder this time, dragging her upright, she teetered on her tiptoes, impaled from behind by his hard cock. His other hand swept the chair to the side, and he pushed her forward, pressing her against the net curtains and the cold window. He reached down and grabbed the back of her leg, lifting her knee onto the windowsill and opening her legs wide. He tugged on her hair again, pulling her head back to his shoulder, arching her back so her big soft tits bounced and swayed below him as he fucked her. "Oooohh god... ooohh god..." she panted, offering no resistance to the stranger using her, she just steadied herself with both hands against the window.

Ian was close to cumming now, he could feel it swelling within him, soon his cum would fill this slut's hot wet pussy, but he wanted just one more thing from her. "Open the curtains..." he whispered into her ear, his hand cupping her large breast, squeezing, groping and pulling on it as his hips thrust upward working his thick cock in and out of her gaping wet pussy. The woman just gave a pathetic whimper in response. Ian could feel it coming, "open the curtains," he said again, more urgently this time. And the woman moved her hands to the sides, opening the net curtains and exposing her naked body and wide open cock stuffed pussy to the outside world.

"Aaaaaahh fuck..." she whimpered, then her body began shuddering in Ian's arms, his hand cupping her breast, this thumb and forefinger pinching and pulling on her stiff nipple as his hard shaft throbbed and spat inside her. He groaned a long deep growl as he started to cum, jet after jet of his seed flooding into this strangers womb. And she clenched her pussy on him, cumming for a second time, the thrill of her exposure, the thick cock gushing inside her, the stranger in her bedroom, all too much for her. Ooooohh god.... Oooohh my fucking god..." she whimpered as her trembling body convulsed in Ian's arms.

He released his grip on her and she slumped to her knees on the floor at his feet. His fat wet cock hanging in a long arc from his firm muscular loins, was glistening wet and dripping cum as his erection eased. She looked up at him, her big green eyes watering slightly, her big tits covered in red finger imprints. Then she leaned forward and took the length of his cum smeared cock down her throat. Her hand gripped the shaft and she milked every last drop from him. "Oh my god..." Ian gasped, his knees almost buckling beneath him. Then as she pulled away leaving him clean and cum free, Ian felt a sudden need to fill the silence, "That was fucking amazing..." he began. But the woman just placed a finger against her full lips and whispered.

"Shshsh... I think you better go."

Something about the way she looked up at him told Ian this was none negotiable, and he was more than grateful for what he had been given already. So he bent down and pulled his pants back up. "That was fucking amazing though..." he said, grinning from ear to ear as he picked up his coat. "You okay baby?" he asked, and she nodded.

"It was wonderful, thanks hun." she said as he slipped his coat back on, "goodbye."

"See ya..." Ian said, then made his way back downstairs and out onto the street with the little dog in tow.

"Oh looks like the two of you had a really good walk." the old lady said welcoming the panting dog and the panting red faced dog walker home. Ian made his excuses and left quickly, still grinning uncontrollably as he drove home.

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers