The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Different salon, same results!
1.3k words
4.78
9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to the salon knowing that Andrea had moved on. I thought about her after my last visit, then didn't really think about her again until just now. Our last time together was incredible. I began regretting not doing more for her. For someone who has a tendency to over-think things, I feel like I dropped the ball.

But what's done is done.

It was time for my first haircut with Dawn. Even though I was pretty certain what the end result was going to be, I was still a little sad. Andrea was 'my first' of sorts. Our visits went through an amazing metamorphosis. Great times, great memories!

Walking into Dawn's salon was a little different. I had always walked past her to get to Andrea's. And I liked that Kate was across from Andrea. It was always wonderful to see those sparkling blue eyes and wonder if she'd be joining us. I had never really paid that much attention to the other shops; most I didn't even see. They had mostly hair stylists with a few nail salons and a couple that offered skin treatments.

I had been in Dawn's shop one other time. The set up was a mirror image of Andrea's: two barber chairs, one for cutting and one for the sink, an office chair and a counter with a couple cabinets. The sink was on the wall opposite the mirror. Glass lined the wall facing the hall and there was a sliding glass door entry and the requisite large mirror that faced the main barber chair.

So when I walked into Dawn's shop, I was more than pleasantly surprised to see both Dawn and Kate waiting for me.

"Good afternoon. It is certainly nice to see you both" I said with a grin as Dawn closed the sliding door behind me.

"Nice to see you as well, Greg," said Dawn. Without prompting she immediately went to the curtains and closed them up.

'Looks like it's going to be business as usual!' I thought to myself.

I eyed up Dawn quickly. She had on a white lab coat that displayed a little cleavage. The coat covered her ample breasts and her very well rounded figure. She had on the standard black yoga pants and strappy sandals.

Kate was looking sexy as usual. She had on a white, button blouse with the top two buttons undone. She had very tight blue jeans cropped around mid-calf and she was sporting some very sexy red high heels.

As I started to get undressed, Dawn began to talk. "So Andrea gave us a little info of what goes on during your visits. We've been having a little fun ourselves," she said with a nod to Kate, "so we figured, let's keep the good times rolling!" It was plain to see it was Dawn's enthusiasm that was keeping this 'tradition' going.

"Now," she continued on, "we know you have a thing for high heels. Kate will have that covered for you from time to time. Me," she said as she started unbuttoning her lab coat," I'm not much of a high heel person, so, maybe this will help."

The sight both delighted and amazed me! Dawn was wearing a very colorful cowl-neck top that had spaghetti straps and just enough material to cover two huge breasts. She looked sexy as hell! When she turned to toss the lab coat aside, the back of the top was very low slung--low enough that if she were wearing a bra, it was some sort of contraption I had never seen or heard of before.

With that, my boxers hit the floor and my cock sprung out, ready for action!

I took my seat in her chair. With the smock now on, I described how Andrea cut my hair. With all the "extra-curricular activities" that had gone on in Andrea's shop, I always did leave with a good, clean haircut to go along with the big smile on my face!

I had begun touching myself under the smock when the first of the "changes" occurred. When Dawn started cutting my hair, Kate slid the office chair so it was facing my but just to my left and back just enough so that when Kate sat down she was less than a foot away from me. I looked at her and she smiled back. Then, as Dawn continued to snip away, Kate reached underneath the smock and placed her hand over mine. My eyes got wide and my grin even bigger! Dawn continued to cut away as if nothing was happening--even pausing on occasion to ask me how Andrea used to cut it. I had a hell of a time answering her. I then let go of my cock. Kate moved her hand in to continue to masturbate me. I desperately wanted to see her delicate fingers wrapped around my cock. Kate even rested her left elbow on the arm rest of my chair and propped her chin on her left hand, all the while with a sly smile on her face as she stroked away. As if this wasn't a distraction enough, I could feel Dawn's top as she continually grazed my face with her breasts. Heaven!

With my haircut complete, Kate snaked her hand out from underneath the smock and Dawn fired up her blow dryer to remove the hair. Both ladies knew what came next: the wash.

As I laid back in the chair, it was Kate who stepped up to wash my hair and Dawn stood next to me. As Kate began to soak my hair for the wash, I could hear Dawn spitting on my cock. She massaged it all over, then began stroking me with a little more conviction than Kate had. Kate continued with the wash, the scalp massage feeling great. It was now her turn to hold her perky boobs just out of mouth's reach while she washed me. I began to tremble in the chair anticipating the impending orgasm. Kate paused, which allowed me to look up at Dawn, who was pumping away with enough speed that her right breast had actually slipped out of the side of her top. It was a wonderful sight!

With that, it was time for release. As much as I wanted to hold off and enjoy the moment, my body felt otherwise. "Oh Gawd... here it comes! Here it comes!"

Kate stopped washing to watch and I tilted my head forward to watch Dawn finish me off. With a loud grunt, cum was flying. The first shot made it up to my right cheek and down my chin. Successive shots hit my chest and stomach before finally oozing out onto Dawn's hand. Grunts accompanied each shot until I had nothing left to give.

"I'd ask how I did, but I think I already know!" said Dawn happily. "You just lay there and finish your wash. I'll get you all cleaned up." With that, Dawn got up and looked down at her top. "Oops!" she said as she popped her breast back into her top. "No peeking!" she added playfully.

I could feel Dawn touching me with warm towels to wipe away the cum from my cheek and throat. She did a thorough job cleaning my chest and stomach and finally, all the cum in my pubic hairs. Kate continued her gentle hair wash before rinsing. Dawn applied gel and I got up to pay.

"I charge what Andrea charged," Said Dawn, "And you can tip the same, too. We're good." Another nod to Kate with Kate shaking her head 'yes' was all I needed to hear to know our agreement was going to be good.

I gave Kate a nice, warm hug and a quick "friend" kiss on the lips and did the same for Dawn. After the kiss, Dawn told me, "It might not be the both of us every time, but rest assured, you will leave smiling!" I grinned at the comment, smiled at both of them and let myself out.

"Damn, this is going to be fun" I thought as I walked out of the building. "And they both finally touched my cock. Fully clothed! I wonder what else is in store?"

I'd find out in six long weeks.