The Saltadora Ch. 03

Story Info
Are you cold, 7GQA9E?
10.6k words
4.7
3k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. This is a sequel to Emily 2.0. It is recommended to read that first.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

When Emily woke up the next day, the first thing she noticed was that her nipples were hard. Not just hard - rock hard. They were not unlike pencil erasers standing to attention amid unusually puffy areola. There was no explanation for it. The temperature wasn't unduly cold, and she had been under the covers, so that wasn't it. Eventually, she put it down to the effects of a sex dream that had already faded from her consciousness, or perhaps just one of those things that happens sometimes for no particular reason. She gave them a rub to help them go down, but it didn't help at all. Instead, she felt a tingling sensation throughout her body, in particular her lower abdomen. It seemed that her body was in an aroused state, yet sex was not on her mind at all. It was too early for that. Could this be the effects of the genital enhancing therapy already? She didn't want to consider that, plus it seemed too soon, and altogether too much. It would have been mentioned if other women who had the therapy were walking around in this heightened state of arousal constantly. A sex dream that had already been forgotten was the best explanation, in which case the problem should pass in a few minutes.

Except it didn't pass. Ten minutes later, nothing had changed. The need to use the bathroom had, though, and it could now no longer be ignored. After a quick peek through the curtains to ensure Elizabeth wasn't nearby, she gathered her toiletries and headed for the amenities, hoping her nipples wouldn't attract too much attention.

The act of walking, along with the breeze on her naked breasts, caused the tingling sensation to increase. By the time she reached the bathroom, she had to pause to catch her breath, placing one hand on the wall for balance. This was ridiculous. When would it pass?

"Is everything okay, Emily?"

Emily looked up to see Elizabeth's concerned face looking at her.

Fuck!

She had been hoping to avoid Elizabeth, and not have a repeat of yesterday's performance in front of the other women.

"Yes, I'm okay, thanks, Elizabeth. Just a little out of breath."

"Oh, are you ill? Are you perhaps experiencing a chill?" Elizabeth asked, glancing at Emily's chest and her almost painfully erect nipples.

"Um... maybe," Emily replied. "They were like that when I woke up. I'm hoping a warm shower will help."

"Would you like assistance with your depilations again?" Elizabeth asked, her face lighting up in anticipation. "I have showered already but I would be happy to get wet again if you desire it."

"Um... if you don't mind, I'd like to shower alone today, if that's okay?" Emily responded.

"That is no problem," Elizabeth replied, her expression changing to a warm smile, but it was obvious she was disappointed. "I will be here for some minutes yet, if you have a change of heart."

"Thank you, I'll be fine today," Emily assured her, returning the smile.

"Okay, I hope you are feeling better soon," Elizabeth added sincerely, before turning towards the row of mirrors along the wall near the entry where several other women were applying makeup and using hair dryers.

After relieving her bladder, Emily once again wished for the privacy of a stall as she turned on the shower. The small jets of water caused pleasant goose bumps to break out across her body. Water had never felt this good, but the sensation was almost frightening. 'Dark Emily' was making her presence felt. She wanted to embrace it and cry out in pre-orgasmic joy at the sensation, but that just wouldn't do with so many eyes and ears present. The urge to masturbate to relieve the sensation wasn't even an option. That would be seen as far more depraved than the lesbian sex she experienced with Elizabeth in front of the other women the day before.

Wait, was it too late to change her mind and call Elizabeth back to 'help with her depilations'? If she got away with that yesterday, then surely a repeat performance wouldn't hurt?

No, get ahold of yourself, Emily! Just shave and wash yourself, then go about your business. This doesn't need to be sexual!

With that, she picked up her razor and commenced shaving everything that needed to be shaved. Focussing on being practical did seem to help a little too. That was until she got to her pussy. It was just a simple touch to pull her skin taught so that the razor could do its work, yet that was all it took. Her vision blurred and her knees buckled as an orgasm exploded across her body. It wasn't just any orgasm that took over her pelvic area for a few seconds either. This was a whole-body experience, and it seemed to last much longer than other orgasms.

After what felt like several minutes, she became aware of a woman crying out. Opening her eyes revealed it was her own voice, and it also revealed that everyone present was looking straight at her. She became aware that she was kneeling on the floor with her right hand between her parted legs, the razor discarded several feet away. The shower continued to cascade as her moans slowly faded and the realisation of what she had just done overwhelmed her. It had happened again! Somehow, she had commenced masturbating, completely losing herself in the moment, despite being far from alone. Speechless, she could only stare back at the bewildered faces looking at her.

"Come, Emily."

Emily turned to see Elizabeth walking towards her, holding her hand out. She gratefully took it and allowed Elizabeth to guide her to a bench.

"I-I don't know what came over me," Emily stuttered, staring into space as Elizabeth did her best to towel her off.

"It is nobody's business," Elizabeth replied. "Do you still feel unwell? Your nubbins still appear as if you are chilled. Let us return you to your bed, and I will fetch Lieutenant Maddie once you are comfortable."

"I don't feel cold but perhaps a lie down is in order. Thank you, Elizabeth."

"It is no trouble. I am sure you would do the same for me."

Emily felt much better once she was back within the relative privacy of her bed, yet her nipples still remained erect, and the all-over tingling sensation hadn't faded. She got under the covers and drew them up to her chin, despite not feeling cold. Some minutes later, she heard Madison's voice outside the curtain surrounding the bed.

"What's up, Eminem? Can I come in?" Madison asked.

"Yes, please do," Emily replied.

The curtains drew back to reveal Madison's concerned face looking in. Elizabeth stood just behind her, looking equally worried.

"Elizabeth told me what happened," Madison began. "Um... are you still triggered from yesterday's event?"

"I'm not sure... I don't think so... My body is going crazy for some reason. My nipples were like this when I woke up and they won't go down!" Emily wailed, pulling the blanket down to expose her upper body.

"Holy fuck! Are you cold? It doesn't feel cold in here."

"No, I'm not cold. I don't know what it is. My whole body is tingling like I'm pre-orgasmic but mentally there's nothing sexy going on at all, and it won't stop! Is this the genital enhancement therapy doing this to me?"

"I don't think so," Madison frowned. "At least I've never heard of anything like that happening. Elizabeth?"

"No, it was not like that for me," Elizabeth responded. "I just found it much easier to become aroused and then achieve orgasm during coupling, but it took many weeks for the effect to be noticeable. My nubbins were unchanged."

"Hmm... this is the second time in as many days that you've completely lost control of yourself," Madison considered. "Let's just hope this is just a temporary issue to do with your kink, and you're not setting a trend for yourself."

"It wasn't the same as yesterday," Emily clarified. "Today I woke up and it was all physical. I can't say that my kink was triggered at all. Yesterday, for sure. That was definitely my head playing tricks on me."

"What is 'kink'?" Elizabeth asked.

"Um... I guess you could say that it's something that turns you on above the things that most people get all hot and bothered by," Madison began. "It might just be a more extreme level of coupling, or it could be something completely unrelated to coupling. Some kinks can seem a little strange and out there to many folks, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. It can feel amazing to them that have it. I can explain more about it later if you like."

"It can be all kinds of things. It's different from one person to the next. In my case I crave being forced into situations I find humiliating," Emily volunteered, ignoring Madison's attempt to move on from the topic. She was obviously trying to spare Emily the embarrassment of revealing anything too personal to Elizabeth. However, having now tasted each other's vaginas, Emily felt that she was beyond the stage of keeping secrets from her, and she deserved to be properly informed.

"Humiliating?" Elizabeth questioned.

"Well, you know how I told you that women wear clothes just like men where I am from?" Emily asked rhetorically before continuing. "Living revealed as women do here was not something I had ever considered. When it was thrust upon me, I was extremely uncomfortable with it, but over time I grew to crave that sensation rather than adapt to it and find it normal like all the other women do here."

"You crave discomfort?"

"Well, not physical discomfort as such," Emily corrected. "It's more the feeling that it triggers within me when such a situation is forced on me. It makes my heart race and floods my brain with dopamine, producing a euphoric sensation, despite the appalling circumstances that caused it. Other people may have a completely different kink. They may like being bound or spanked or watching other people couple, or perhaps fetishise a particular body part, or even an object or location. There are as many kinks as there are people, I think. It may be something small or it could be something major that most people would find completely outrageous. Basically, it's pretty much anything beyond the mere physical sensations of coupling. If you can imagine it, there's someone out there who gets aroused by it."

"I like coupling with women in the showers," Elizabeth considered. "There is something about the sound of the running water and wet skin. Is that a kink?"

"Yeah, it probably is," Madison nodded. "In my case I love coupling more than most, with as many men and women as possible. Where I come from that would be considered a perversion, and it would be frowned on, but here I can experience it without judgement."

"Okay, I think I understand now," Elizabeth decided. "I was hesitant to mention to others the arousal I experience in the showers, as I did not think they would understand. Instead, I just approached those who were willing to couple, and kept my true feelings to myself."

"Yeah, I think you got it, chica," Madison smiled.

"What you were experiencing was a sense of shame," Emily pointed out. "That's why you didn't want to tell anyone. It's that feeling that I'm triggered by."

"Hmm... this feeling seems to be a negative one. I am not sure I feel aroused by that as such. It is more the act itself for me," Elizabeth frowned.

"Yep, it's different for everyone," Madison elaborated. "You like sex in the shower. For Em, it's more in her head than in her body."

"Why was she pleasuring herself then?" Elizabeth asked. "This is not something a woman would normally do in front of others. Is this not also a kink?"

"Unfortunately, that's more what happens when that feeling inside me becomes too intense," Emily explained, reddening still at the memory of it. "In this case, though, I'm not sure what the cause was. All I did was touch myself as I shaved, just like I've done every day I've been here."

Emily demonstrated the action as she was talking, inadvertently brushing the blanket above her genitals in the process, causing it to contact her clitoris. It was only the lightest of touches, but once again her body instantly exploded in orgasm, her eyes widening briefly in shock, before crossing as the sensation overwhelmed her. The other two women looked on in surprise.

"My goodness, Em," Madison gasped once Emily had recovered. "What are we going to do with you?"

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Emily blushed. "I guess all I can do is try going about my business and hope it settles down. Maybe if I focus on doing normal things it'll stop eventually?"

"Hmm... maybe you should stay in bed and do puzzles again?" Madison suggested.

"Excuse me," a female voice interrupted. "There is a messenger outside the barracks. The General wishes to meet with Envoy 7GQA9E."

Fuck! So much for doing normal things. He's going to want a blow job for sure...

"Thank you," Emily responded. "Please tell the messenger I will be on my way shortly."

"Yeah, I got shit to do too," Madison considered out loud, while still not being totally comfortable about letting Emily out of her sight. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay, Em?"

"I'll have to be," Emily answered while flicking the covers back and twisting up into a seated position. "I can't stay in my bed for the rest of my life."

"Hmm... okay," Madison tentatively agreed, biting her lip with obvious concern. "But you know you better than anyone else. If you don't wanna take a sickie, then I won't try and stop you."

"Thanks, Mads," Emily replied as she raised herself to standing and gave Madison a kiss on the forehead.

"Do we have more sims today, Lieutenant?" Elizabeth asked Madison.

"You got it, Ensign," Madison winked. "The ship ain't gonna fly itself, and we all gotta know what to do when something fucks up."

With that, the women set off to their various destinations. Emily quickly checked her hair and makeup and fixed her collar before heading to the General's office, her nipples still embarrassingly erect. The damned tingling sensation still hadn't gone away either. Each step seemed to almost trigger yet another orgasm, and she had to pause to catch her breath several times along the way.

"'Present', Envoy 7GQA9E," the General commanded as Emily entered his office. "I assume you have recovered well from the genital enhancing therapy?"

She immediately assumed the position but had trouble staying still. Every few seconds, the tingling led to a convulsion in her stomach muscles, which made her double over slightly. Her legs quivered noticeably as well.

"I think so, yes," she answered, without wishing to acknowledge the increased state of arousal she had been experiencing ever since. She hoped against hope that it was unrelated.

"Are you cold?" The General asked, raising his eyebrows as he noticed Emily's erect nipples and the occasional tremble as he walked around her, unashamedly looking her up and down as if inspecting his troops.

"Um... no," Emily replied. "I woke up like this and it won't go away."

"Are you ill, perhaps?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm sure it's just temporary. If it's all the same to you, sir, I'd prefer to just ignore it and assume business as usual."

"Very well. The effect is rather arousing to me, provided you are not experiencing discomfort. Can you 'Kneel' and 'Open' then?"

"Certainly, sir."

With that, Emily was on her knees with her hands behind her back, staring up at the General with her mouth open expectantly. His penis was already erect and sprang out from his trousers as he unzipped. It was unusual for him to be hard straight out of the gate. Emily assumed he wasn't kidding about her nipples arousing him. She took him deep into her throat immediately, working his shaft by bobbing her head back and forth. An occasional involuntary twitch from her body forced him in even deeper from time to time. It surprised her, but not enough for her to lose concentration. She was far too experienced with this now to gag.

She noted a sad sensation in her pussy, a kind of longing, like she hadn't had an orgasm for a long time, but that didn't make sense since she'd had two already that morning. She wanted desperately to touch herself again but knew it was out of the question while she was under command. Even without the confines of a command, a woman seen masturbating in public was a major social faux pas in this place. The irony never escaped Emily. All women were totally naked at all times here, and public sex was commonplace and mandated by law. Yet, the sight of a woman pleasuring herself just wouldn't do. It was the damn patriarchy again, as much as they seemed to think they'd escaped it with all of their rules about female nudity and behaviour here. Sure, it was a much safer environment and men were far more polite, but it was still seriously fucked up. In many ways it was worse than her own world, but that was also what made it exciting.

Emily's thoughts were interrupted by the General's semen erupting into her throat. She swallowed instinctively, ignoring the taste of it, while continuing to bob her head back and forth to ensure his pleasure in the final moments.

"Thank you, Envoy 7GQA9E," the General commended, obviously overjoyed with the experience as he zipped up and settled back onto the couch at the side of his office. "As always, you have taken my breath away."

"Thank you, sir," Emily automatically replied as her mind drifted to Collingwood. She would have to go find him to see about getting the IUD replaced, and not take any of his nonsense this time, but a more pressing matter was the need to have an orgasm. She would need to find somewhere private, and urgently before Dark Emily took over and made her lose control in public yet again.

"Will that be all, sir?"

"Err... yes, for the time being. I am sad to advise that there is some delay in the construction of your new quarters. The arrival of you and your crew has meant reallocating personnel to other duties with greater priority. I hope your current quarters in the women's barracks are not too uncomfortable for you?"

"No, sir, not at all. In fact, I am enjoying the company," Emily replied with a reassuring smile.

The need to masturbate was building fast. She needed him to dismiss her before she did it right there in front of him.

"That is good to hear..."

"Hello... someone seems to be having a rather good time," Collingwood interrupted, suddenly appearing in the room, his eyes drawn immediately to Emily's chest. "Unless you're cold, 7GQA9E?"

"No, as I was just explaining to the Gen..."

"Aroused then?" he suggested with a smirk.

"Um... no," Emily lied, looking for an opportunity to end the conversation and find a bathroom or a closet somewhere pronto.

"Oh, come on, the evidence is obvious. If the physical signs weren't enough already, the look on your face speaks volumes. Shall we have you 'Display' so we can check in more detail?"

"No, that's fine. I've got stuff to do and places to be," Emily lied. Well, it was only a partial lie. She did indeed want to get somewhere else as quickly as possible, and masturbation certainly qualified as 'stuff to do'.

"'Display', 7GQA9E," Collingwood commanded. "If nothing else, I am enthusiastic to see if there are any effects of the genital enhancing therapy visible yet."

Emily could feel her mind slipping as she assumed the position with a sigh, bending over and holding her buttocks and labia open for the men's gazes. Almost before Collingwood could open his mouth to say whatever humiliating bullshit he was going to say, her right-hand broke position and a middle finger found its way into her eager vagina.