The Saltadora Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of the other women stared as she awkwardly ate her dinner in the mess hall. Others smirked knowingly. Elizabeth bit her lip in desire, recalling what Emily had said about chains and kink, and knowing that she would definitely need 'assistance with her depilations' the next day if the chains were to become a permanent addition. Emily looked up and caught the lip-bite, instantly realising what was on Elizabeth's mind. Inwardly, the old Emily groaned at the realisation. Dark Emily, however, drooled in anticipation.

Once in her bunk and the curtains around it drawn, she wondered what the most comfortable position would be to sleep in. The choices were on her side and let her arms rest against the extent of the chains, or on her back with her palms crossed on her chest. A more pressing matter, though, was the need to orgasm. The rail at the foot of her bed was about the right height. One touch would be all it would take...

Standing up and pressing her aching slit against it, she discovered she was right.