The Saltadora Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my goodness," she briefly heard the General gasp as she instantly orgasmed, her hand pumping furiously as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

She wondered what she could say to excuse her behaviour as a moment of normalcy returned to her mind, but the sexual need had not fully abated. If anything, it was building again even stronger than before. She dropped to her knees, completely abandoning the 'Display' position, and began openly masturbating in front of the watching men. Collingwood's face shone in complete glee. The General, however, was less than pleased.

"'Present', Envoy 7GQA9E!" she heard the General's shocked voice order, but she was too caught up in what she was doing to obey.

"I said, 'Present', Envoy 7GQA9E!" he repeated, almost shouting in obvious outrage. "Stop that at once and obey the command!"

Once again, Emily orgasmed, her cries of ecstasy filling the room. As the last waves waned, her mind was finally able to process the words from the General's mouth.

Oh God! What have I done!

She rose to the 'Present' position, sheepishly staring at her feet. She noted with some dismay that her nipples were still erect. The need to masturbate was still present as well. It was taking everything she had not to resort to it once again, in spite of the knowledge that she had utterly disgraced herself in doing so already.

"Envoy 7GQA9E, what is the meaning of this?" the General demanded to know. "Never in my years have I seen a woman behave in such a manner."

Emily could only continue to stare at her feet in silence.

"I believe she was suddenly overwhelmed with the duties of womanhood, sir," Collingwood began on her behalf. "Or perhaps your masculinity was too much for her to bear? One could hardly blame the poor girl. You are a rather impressive specimen, after all."

There was no point denying it anymore. It seemed that the gene therapy had indeed altered her body chemistry somehow. There was no other explanation for it.

"It... it must be something to do with the genital enhancing therapy, sir," Emily sputtered, her eyes still unable to meet his. "I... I can't think of what else it could be... I woke up with these damn hard nipples that won't go away, and my body seems to be in a highly aroused state, even though I don't want it to be."

"I shall arrange for a repeat visit to the physician then," the General answered gravely. "This is most extraordinary. I have not seen such a reaction to it before."

"I don't think that will be necessary, sir," Collingwood countered. "I'm sure this is just temporary, and it will go away on its own within a few days."

"I guess it would not hurt to delay for some time, provided 7GQA9E is able to control herself in company," the General cautiously agreed. "The duties of womanhood should be sufficient in normal circumstances to prevent a woman having to resort to such activities. I have never seen such a display before."

"Well, she is rather wanton, sir, and don't forget she is not from this world and your ways do not come naturally to her. It is understandable that she might react in an uncustomary manner from time to time."

"I guess you are right, Chief Engineer," the General considered.

"As always, sir," Collingwood smugly agreed.

"Envoy 7GQA9E, do you agree, or would you prefer medical intervention at once?" the General asked.

"Um... I guess we can see how it goes for a few days, sir," Emily answered while trying hard to ignore Collingwood's slights on her character, not to mention his infuriating arrogance which she was never certain was authentic or done in sarcastic humour. He also obviously saw her current state of unwanted arousal as an opportunity to explore, rather than a problem, so it seemed her course was set anyway.

"Very well, we shall see how it goes," the General accepted. "However, I will ask that you at least attempt to confine these outbursts to somewhere private, should you be unable to control yourself."

"I will do my best, sir," Emily nodded, her face reddening with the knowledge that her answer was an admittance that she was indeed wanton. However, to speak up and attempt to defend her behaviour would mean continuing this conversation, which would only deepen the humiliation, and delay her escape from it.

"Will that be all, sir?" Collingwood asked. "I have some things I would like to discuss with 7GQA9E in my lab."

"Yes, you are both dismissed," the General waved. "However, we will need to discuss this matter in more detail if I hear reports of 7GQA9E not behaving in a manner that is customary for a woman."

"We can cuff her or make her wear boxing gloves if it comes to it, sir," Collingwood suggested.

Emily immediately turned to Collingwood and glared at him with a combination of shock and outrage.

"Joking!" he responded, holding his hands up in mock defence. "Although... perhaps it's not such a stupid idea? You certainly seem to be having some self-control issues, and those would help to that end."

Emily's mouth opened and closed a few times as she tried to find words. At the same time, the dark part of her got a little weak at the idea of being forced to wear boxing gloves or hand cuffs in public, and she felt herself slipping once again towards losing control. Perhaps thankfully, Collingwood continued before either of those things eventuated.

"Anyway, 'Come', 7GQA9E. I have something for you in the lab," he commanded.

Emily clip-clopped in her heels along behind him on the journey as the 'Come' command required, all the while wondering why he had used it in the circumstances. It was unlikely that he would want to have sex with her, but then it wasn't out of the question either. She also feared what he may have for her in his lab. She hoped he didn't have boxing gloves or hand cuffs now that the idea was in his head, or that he hadn't planned for it all along, but Dark Emily also felt thrilled that the idea might become reality. Her dam nipples were still fully at attention as well, obscenely pointing her direction as she walked. The 'Come' command required that she keep her hands behind her back, which accentuated the effect as well. Perhaps that was the reason why he had done it? Or perhaps he just wanted to make her feel like a trained pet to help light up her dark side as a treat?

"At ease, Envoy," Collingwood instructed when they at last arrived. "I have something for you that I'm sure you're going to love."

Emily felt it was unlikely to be something that she would even like, let alone love. It would almost certainly be something that he thought might trigger her masochism kink. She was in two minds about that. Part of her wanted to let go and enjoy her dark side with complete abandon. She imagined herself scoffing at people who would criticise her for it. 'If you've got a problem with me, it's your problem, not mine,' she visualised herself saying as she openly and unashamedly indulged it. The other side wanted to retain her dignity and professionalism as her position as Envoy entailed. Ironically, it was resisting it that brought about the strongest feelings, so she was forever caught between the two extremes.

"Okay, what is it, Rod?" she asked, her curiosity piqued, despite her mounting dread at what it might be.

He reached into a small bag and pulled out a handful of dark coloured fabric, which he then shook out in her view. Her eyes immediately widened as she realised what it was.

"Stockings? Are you serious, Rod? Surely those are illegal here. I'll never get away with it."

"Nonsense!" he scoffed. "I've seen plenty of women wearing just as much in the winter months. This won't get you in trouble. These are fishnets as well, so they hardly cover anything anyway."

"It's not winter, though. I'll stick out like a sore thumb!"

"Yep, that's the idea," he smirked. "Think of the humiliation value. You'll turn heads everywhere."

"I'm not sure about this, Rod. It's not your butt cheeks on the line if I get arrested."

Emily rubbed her buttocks at the memory of being caned when she first arrived on this world and was arrested for the crime of being clothed.

"Hogwash, it won't come to that, I can assure you," he smiled. "If it does, those nipples give you the perfect excuse. Just say you're cold."

Emily started to soften to the idea as the tingling throughout her body began to heighten.

"Um... Maybe..."

"I have more presents here for you too," he continued. "I have a garter belt and matching gloves that I'm sure you're going to love."

"What the fuck? No way!"

"Yes way. As your handler, I must insist. I've been bursting with excitement to see you in these ever since I smuggled them on board the ship."

"Fuck! Fine, give them here then."

Emily was only feigning anger at this point. Her dark side had fully taken over and her heart was now racing. The idea of wearing the lingerie in public with her pussy and breasts still exposed had truly triggered her kink. There would be no hiding or blending in. No one had ever seen such items here so the requests for her to 'Present' and obey other commands were likely to go through the roof. This would be living her fantasy version of this place.

She started out by donning the lacy black garter belt, and then pulled the stockings on and snapped them into place. Already she could feel the need to masturbate becoming unbearable again. She then pulled the gloves on, noticing they were fingerless and stretched to her elbows. Finally, she slipped her heels back on and stood up. A coldness washed over her face, and she bit her lower lip. If being naked in public took some getting used to, this was a whole other level. Her vulva was framed by the fabric, which would mean that eyes would immediately be drawn to the area. This wasn't just nudity. This was sex on display, and she was open for business.

"I need fucking, Rod."

"Not yet. Show it off for me first," Collingwood requested, his eyes shining as he took in Emily's beauty afresh. "Take a walk up and down and then show me the "Present" and "Sit" positions.

Emily did as he requested but could take it no more as she squatted into the "Sit" position with her legs open and her hands behind her neck. A hand almost immediately broke position and went to her sopping pussy. She orgasmed instantly, and ended up sprawled on the floor, pumping vigorously during the throes of climax. Finally, she slumped and retired her hand from its work.

"Yes, well, we're going to have to do something about that," Collingwood frowned as Emily looked up at him in dismay at what she had just done in front of him for the second time that day. "As delighted as I am to witness it, our hosts are unlikely to be of the same opinion."

"I-I can't help it, Rod. I'm just so fucking horny today," she wailed. "These stockings aren't helping either, and I haven't even gone outside yet!"

"My fears exactly. It appears you have no impulse control. Have no fear, I have a solution in mind. Wait here," he grinned before turning to leave the room.

"Wait, you're not going to get handcuffs, are you?"

"It's for your own good, 7GQA9E."

"No, you're not serious! No way, Rod."

"Wait here, 7GQA9E. I'll be back post haste."

And with that he was gone, leaving Emily almost trembling in both fear and excitement at the prospect of wearing the lingerie and walking around with her hands cuffed behind her back in public.

Some ten minutes later, her fears were realised as Collingwood returned, dangling the cuffs with a teasing smile. He then had her turn around while he locked them around her wrists. The effect was instantly overwhelming. She could not use her hands to cover herself in any way. Her breasts, with the ridiculously hard nipples, were thrust forward. Eyes would be drawn to them as surely as they would be to her lingerie-framed pubic area. More than that, the ability to touch herself had been removed, which only served to want to touch herself even more. She was caught in a loop where everything about her current predicament increased her arousal, but there was no possibility of relief, which increased her arousal further.

"Oh, am I interrupting something? Sorry, I'll come back later."

Collingwood and Emily looked to the door to see Madison standing there, looking a little red in the face.

"Nonsense, come right in," Collingwood answered before Emily could even think of something to say to explain the situation. "What brings you to the lab, 4D9Y2Y?"

"I was heading downtown and wanted to see if Em wanted to join me," Madison explained, still feeling awkward that she had walked in on something private.

"Wonderful! That sounds like the perfect opportunity for 7GQA9E to try out her new outfit," Collingwood beamed. "What do you think of it?"

"Fuck me, it's been ages since I last saw stockings like that. Looks kind of hot," Madison praised. "What's the deal with the cuffs, though? Looks to me like you're up to something kinky here."

"They're part of 7GQA9E's new outfit as well," he explained. "It seems our girl has become somewhat of a chronic masturbator of late, so these are there to help her."

"Okay..." Madison answered dubiously. "Did she consent to this, or are you up to your old tricks, cabrón?"

"No, it's all her idea," Collingwood lied. "She knew she had a problem and asked me to help with it. Tell her, 7GQA9E."

"I-I... It's true," Emily reluctantly agreed, hanging her head in shame.

"Tell her why," Collingwood urged. "Tell her what happened in the General's office earlier, and just now in front of me."

"I-I... I can't control myself," Emily shamefully admitted, her eyes still fixed on the floor at her feet. "Just like what happened earlier today in the showers, I need to cum so bad that I totally lose it, and I don't even know I'm doing it until afterwards."

"And you reckon the solution is to cuff your hands behind your back?" Madison gasped.

"Well, it's working so far," Collingwood answered, waving towards Emily as proof. "We haven't had a repeat incident since we fixed them onto her."

"You sure this is what you want, Em?" Madison asked after considering it for a moment. "How are you gonna shower or use a Vidlink, and a million other things you gotta do, with your hands trussed up behind you?"

"Yes, that could be an issue. There is a spare key for the cuffs. If you would like to share her handler duties, I can offer you one?" Collingwood suggested. "You could then uncuff her as needs dictate. I must caution you, though. You will need to keep a close watch on her when she is unrestrained. It only takes a moment for her to get up to mischief again, and it seems she has little regard for anyone watching. She really has been behaving rather dreadfully."

"Okay... while I reckon she should have just stayed in bed until whatever this is passes, I'll play along if this's truly what she wants," Madison nodded slowly. "I just have my doubts that this is the right solution. It seems a bit cruel to stop someone from getting off when they really need to. Plus, there's the practical issue of having to continually take them off and on again so she can do normal stuff. What about when she goes to bed? She can hardly sleep with her hands behind her back."

"Yes, you are correct. That is a problem," Collingwood agreed as he stroked his chin while looking at Emily's forlorn figure standing silently in front of him. Finally, he sat up with a finger in the air. "I have an idea. If we add a secondary collar - a thinnish stainless-steel hoop that can be locked in place below her regulation collar, with short chains welded to it and cuffs on the ends... That way she could have her hands in front of her for greater comfort when sleeping, or for performing other mundane tasks, but she would be unable to reach her nether regions to defile herself. That way she could stay restrained more or less permanently."

"She'd look like a T-Rex, cabrón," Madison gasped.

"It'd work, though, right?" he grinned.

"Yeah, I suppose it would," Madison considered. "Still seems cruel, though. Waddya reckon, Em? Is this what you want?"

Emily silently nodded her assent while continuing her downward gaze. The idea of Collingwood's proposal was sending her masochism off the charts. Walking around in public with her hands secured was almost too much to bear. Everyone would know the reason for them would be because she had no self-control, or because she was a troublemaker being punished. They would also effectively prevent her from getting relief for her arousal, which would be compounded by the very situation. She wanted to masturbate again right then and there. It was only the cuffs that prevented it. Even so, she squirmed in an attempt to find a way to reach her aching vagina from behind. Collingwood noticed.

"You see," he exclaimed to Madison while waving towards Emily. "Yes, keeping those naughty little mitts up as high as possible is going to be necessary, it seems."

"You gotta let her get some relief sometimes," Madison scowled.

"She will still be coupled with plenty," Collingwood assured her. "Once the general population gets a glimpse of these stockings on our girl, I'm sure she will be very popular. That should be enough for her. If not, perhaps we can allow some supervised alone-time out of the public eye? Perhaps a little reward for good behaviour?"

"Okay, fine," Madison agreed. "It seems she's not objecting to it, so let's run with it."

"Excellent!" Collingwood applauded. "However, it occurs to me that some of the commands will not be possible with the collar combination, but they would be with the current cuffs behind her back, and vice-versa... hmm..."

"Well, someone with a key just has to be with her so she can be unlocked as needed," Madison suggested.

"That will have to do for now, I guess, 4D9Y2Y," Collingwood considered. "Very well, I shall see about designing the new restraints while you are gone. Then I shall give you a copy of the key with a clip so you can secure it to a bracelet or on your collar as preferred. We shall share handler duties from thereon so that one of us is always supervising 7GQA9E."

"Looks like this is happening, Em. You're sure this is what you want?" Madison asked Emily. "I know we discussed that you didn't really want me filling this kind of role in your life?"

"It's fine, Mads. I don't think I've got much choice about it anyway," she answered truthfully, knowing that Madison would interpret it as an acknowledgment that she could not control herself any other way, while in actuality it was more that Collingwood wanted it and the idea of it was blowing her mind.

"Would you mind taking 7GQA9E on your outing then, in your first official role as her secondary handler?" Collingwood asked Madison.

"What, in those handcuffs?" Madison asked for clarification. "I'm gonna need a spare key then."

"Certainly, here you go," he answered while handing Madison one of the keys. "This will have to suffice temporarily, but while you are out, I will see about constructing the collar and cuff design for a more permanent solution. I should have something within a few hours."

As Emily and Madison left the lab, Emily briefly remembered the IUD, and that she had meant to bring the subject up with Collingwood again. There was no urgency, though, with the birth control implant in place, so it could wait for another time.

"I'm not totally comfortable with this, Em," Madison stated as they proceeded towards the motor pool. "Let me at least take the cuffs off so you can move. If I'm gonna be your handler, at least let me be a caring one."

"Oh God, Madison. My head is literally spinning. Yes, okay. You may be right. It's all a bit much and I may pass out otherwise."

"You're seriously tripping, aren't you? I've never seen you quite like this, Em. You really do have one hell of a kink. Okay, turn around then so I can let you loose."