The Saltadora Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Emily's hands were free once again. She rubbed her wrists and vowed to herself that she would not use the opportunity to masturbate, no matter what happened for the remainder of the day.

Once they arrived downtown, that vow was becoming more and more difficult to live up to. With fishnet stockings covering her legs and arms, everywhere Emily went, people stopped and stared. She was completely aware of it, and it made her arousal grow stronger and stronger. Numerous requests came for her to 'Present', 'Sit' and 'Display', but no one coupled with her. The frustration was driving Emily insane. Just one touch! That was all she would need, but that touch never came.

When a moment arose when Madison was distracted while talking to a shopkeeper, she couldn't hold it back any longer. She seized the opportunity to drop to her knees and masturbate, convulsing in orgasm the second her fingers contacted her clitoris. She didn't care who was watching or how much noise she made in the process. She just wanted relief at any cost.

"7GQ, no!" Madison cried out as she emerged from the shop and saw what Emily was doing. Her eyes glanced about nervously to see who had witnessed the spectacle as she rushed forward to pick Emily up off the ground. "C'mon, up you get. We need to get you out of here and back home, safe and sound."

It was too late. Two policemen abruptly appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" one asked, in the tradition of policemen everywhere who knew very well what they were looking at but still couldn't believe their eyes just the same.

"My apologies, officers. My friend is unwell, and I need to get her home," Madison explained.

"From the appearance of her nips and the coverings on her body, it would appear she is cold," the other officer remarked. "Nevertheless, such coverings are not permitted in the summer months. She will have to come with us to the station and answer to the rattan."

"Nooo..." Emily gasped, her eyes widening in terror as she looked up at the officers towering above her.

"She is a diplomat, officers, as you can see from the insignia on her collar," Madison argued. "This is a military matter. If you don't believe me, you can call General McAllister at the base."

"We will do just that," the first officer decided, smiling smugly in the assumption that Madison was lying, so he was going to call her bluff.

Moments later, they could hear the General's voice over the cop's Portavid.

"What is it, officer?...7GQA9E?...Yes, she is a diplomat... Wearing coverings? That does not sound right... A public display of unwomanly behaviour? Yes, that does sound like her... Nevertheless, kindly return her to the base and I will deal with her here. Thank you, officer."

As he spoke, reality had sharply returned to Emily's mind, and she began to tremble at the idea of being caned if the officers did not accept the General's request to return her to the base. She had no desire to experience that again. Now standing with her hands meekly at her sides, her eyes were fixed firmly on the officer and what she could pick up from the conversation he was having with the General.

Finally, he hung up the Portavid and then stared at it for a moment in thought before coming to a decision. He looked up at Emily.

"7GQA9E, you are under arrest for the crime of wearing coverings. It is irrelevant that you are a diplomat. You are not on the military base, so this is a civil matter. Your conduct was unbecoming for a woman as well, and that too must be answered for."

"Wait a minute, bucko," Madison interrupted. "Do you really want to spark an international incident? Also, show me where it says that women can't wear winter coverings when it's not winter. I think you'll find there's no such law. Plus, as you said yourself, look at her nips. She's obviously cold."

"It is known that women only wear such coverings in winter," the officer reasoned.

"Yeah, but it's not a law, is it?" Madison countered. "If she feels cold, she can wear stuff like this, and you can't stop her."

"She is correct, officers," a woman intervened as she stepped forward from the crowd of people who had stopped to watch the proceedings. "These coverings are perfectly legal, and intriguing. The band about her waist is very interesting, and I love how it attaches to the hosiery and frames her sex and rear coupling area. The fabric is fascinating as well. I have never seen such a thing. The effect is very beautiful, and I would like to speak with 7GQA9E further about it. You may be on your way."

The woman was middle-aged, but statuesque and attractive. She had an elegance about her, along with a self-assuredness that only came from those who were exceedingly wealthy. Emily's eyes were immediately drawn to her shoes. They were unusually exquisite, especially on this world where standard black pumps were pretty much every woman's go-to. She also wore a particularly splendid collar studded with diamonds, with matching earrings dangling from her ears.

"Oh, sorry, X2D9GI. I did not see you there," the officer responded apologetically. "Very well, we shall leave this matter in your hands. 4D9Y2Y, I suggest you return 7GQA9E to the base as soon as possible."

"Will do, guys," Madison agreed.

"Thank you, officers," the woman identified as X2D9GI added, dismissing the officers with a wave, at which they promptly departed.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure," Madison greeted, marvelling at the ease at which she'd dealt with the police officers. "How did you get them to leave like that?"

"I am X2D9GI. I am bonded with Dion Fèvre," the woman smiled.

"The fashion designer?" Emily asked, finally able to speak, the relief at not being about to be caned anymore playing no small part.

"The very one," X2D9GI confirmed. "Until now, his forte has been mostly men's fashion, with only shoes and some winter hosiery for women. We have long wondered if there could be other opportunities for women's fashion. What you are wearing could well be what we have been looking for. It is very becoming, yet it does not cover anything that should not be covered by law. Rather, it accentuates a woman's beauty. Is it your own design or another's?"

"No, no, you're welcome to copy it," Emily offered, smiling at the idea that she could have designed or even sewed such a thing.

"May I examine it closer?" the woman asked.

"Sure," Emily replied, stepping forward to allow the woman to stretch and hold the material in her hands.

"Interesting... it appears to be a synthetic polymer in a diamond stitch," she remarked. "I have not seen such a thing, but I am sure we can replicate it. Where did you procure these garments, may I ask?"

Emily felt certain that parallel worlds were no longer in the top-secret category on this world. However, she decided it was better to avoid a lengthy conversation explaining the intricacies of her origin.

"They were a scientific experiment by the military," she came up with. "This particular design was a prototype that never went any further. You're welcome to copy it. I'm sure there are no intellectual property rights surrounding it."

"The military would not be a problem anyway," the woman casually replied before glancing up at the remaining onlookers and gesturing to a man she picked out. "Sir, may I borrow your Portavid for a moment?"

He eagerly stepped up and handed X2D9GI his mobile device, which she accepted before turning back to Emily.

"7GQA9E, can you kindly 'Present' for me?" she asked.

Emily immediately adopted the position and held it while the woman took several photos from all sides, including several close-ups of the fabric itself.

"Now, please 'Sit'," the woman requested.

Again, Emily dropped into the position, wondering what she would have done if she was still cuffed at that moment since she would not be able to place her hands behind her neck as the position required. She assumed she would just have to keep them behind her back in that event, and hope that whoever gave the command would be satisfied with that, or that the cuffs wouldn't be a problem in themselves or would require an explanation. She thought of Collingwood's planned collar and cuff idea which she would have to face soon. It seemed that he planned on keeping her hands bound in one way or another for the foreseeable future, so she would have to plan an excuse for those who asked. A combination of dread and excitement washed over her at the thought.

"Thank you, 7GQA9E. You may go about your business," the woman instructed as she tapped at the Portavid's screen to send the images she had just captured to her private Vidlink.

"Can 7GQA9E assume 'Face Down'?" the Portavid owner asked. "I am very aroused by her most interesting coverings, and I would like to couple with her."

While the 'Face Down' position always brought back unpleasant memories of the first time she experienced it, she dropped into it obediently, with Dark Emily relishing the moment with so many onlookers present. What she didn't expect was to instantly orgasm the moment the man's penis entered her. Just like the other orgasms she had experience recently; it was powerful and caused her to moan out loud as her body bucked to his rhythmic fucking. She felt the man's hands gripping her hips in an effort to hold her still as he came, his spurts causing further waves of pleasure to course through her. Finally, he zipped back up and rose to a standing position.

"That was easily the most wonderful coupling I have ever experienced!" he beamed. "I have never had a woman behave in such a manner. You are a most excellent coupler. Thank you, 7GQA9E!"

"Thank you, kind sir," Emily responded as she looked around at the spectators, hopeful that there would be some other takers. Sadly, there were none, but she was asked to adopt the 'Present', 'Sit' and 'Display' positions for several men before she and Madison were at last able to depart.

"Damn, girl, I gotta get me some of those threads," Madison commented as they returned to the car. "How's the wanking situation now? Settled down? I see your nips are still sticking out like spark plugs."

"I'm kind of feeling okay right now, but the urge is still there," Emily truthfully admitted.

"Do you need or want me to cuff you again?"

"Um... that might trigger me again, but then Collingwood will probably be expecting me to be still wearing them. I guess we better put them on again for his sake."

"Okay, you better turn around then," Madison instructed as she fetched the cuffs from the glove compartment in the car. "I still feel a bit uneasy doing this to you. Are you sure you're into it?"

"Um... yeah, it's ticking all the right boxes," Emily confessed as she felt her heart rate increase as Madison locked the cuffs into place. "Plus, he's right that it stops me disgracing myself. If I can't reach my cunny, then it doesn't matter how much the urge strikes me."

"That seems kind of cruel, though," Madison frowned.

"Maybe, but I kind of like that too," Emily sheepishly grinned.

"You're terrible, Em," Madison laughed. "Okay, I guess I can get on board with this then. If you're getting off on it, then it's all good with me. You've got yourself a second handler now. I'll try to be mean to you, but if ever you're not comfortable, then just tell me, okay?"

"Thanks, babe," Emily smiled.

It was awkward riding along in the car with her hands behind her back. Emily couldn't help but wonder if Collingwood would have his new cuff design ready on their return to the base. She felt a sense of anticipation about wearing it. The dark part of her relished the idea of having to go about with her hands constantly chained. People would look at her and know that she was under someone else's power, or a girl who couldn't control her urges and had to be restrained, or maybe they would assume she was prone to violence and had to be muzzled like a dog?

The sensible career woman, the one she was before she had ever set foot on this version of Earth, was completely appalled at the idea for all the same reasons. She would be an object of ridicule. As if being naked constantly wasn't enough already! Now she had to be prevented from masturbating as well! What about the practicalities of wearing cuffs full time? How would she scratch an itch beyond her reach? Change a tampon? Use a computer keyboard? Exercise? A keyholder would need to be on hand almost constantly...

Collingwood did indeed have the device ready when the girls arrived back in the lab.

"Turn around, 7GQA9E," he instructed as he fixed a metal hoop around her neck, just below her existing collar. It had two short lengths of chain attached to it, leading to cuffs at the end. As he removed the cuffs from behind her back and resecured her hands in the new cuffs in front of her, a coldness washed over her once again as she realised that her range of movement extended to just below her breasts but no further. She was a captive, and there was no way she could get relief from the arousal that the sensation was triggering. Even hunched over in a seated position, she would not be able to reach her genitals.

The sensible part of her considered her day to day living. To pick up a cup of coffee would mean leaning forward and gripping it with both hands, but from there she could easily reach her lips. She could also place her hands behind her neck to adopt the 'Sit" position, but other positions like 'Display' and 'Present' would be impossible since they required her to put her hands behind her back. She said as much to Collingwood.

"What if someone asks me to 'Present' or 'Display', and one of you isn't around to unlock me?" she asked as she tested the chains to see how far her reach extended. "There's no way I can get my hands behind my back wearing these."

"We shall just have to adapt," Collingwood shrugged, before once again raising a finger in the air. "I have it! Your version of the commands will just have to be a little different to everyone else's. The reasons why will be obvious to any that ask so I can't see it being a problem. I suggest you place your hands behind your neck for any commands that require them behind your back. In many ways, this is more beautiful anyway. For 'Display', you will just have to adopt a wider stance and arch your back further."

"How am I going to explain these chains, though? Even if they accept the variations in the commands, people are still going to ask questions!" Emily protested.

"Just tell the truth that you can't control yourself," Collingwood reasoned. "I know you'll love the humiliation that will trigger in you anyway. Oh look, here's a test subject now."

Emily glanced up at the glass panels that lined the internal walls of the lab to see the General walking by in the corridor outside. He immediately entered after a brief double take as he spotted Emily's stockings and her cuffs and chains.

"What seems to be going on here?" he asked. "I had assumed that your mention of restraints for 7GQA9E were said in jest earlier, Chief Engineer?"

"7GQA9E?" Collingwood prompted.

"Um... ah... sir," Emily awkwardly began. "Um... there were more... um... incidents... This seems to be the only solution..."

"I see..." the General responded as he considered it. "Yes, I am aware of the incident in the city earlier."

"Oh, I hadn't heard about that one. Did you uncuff her, 4D9Y2Y?" Collingwood addressed Madison, waving his finger accusingly. "I warned you that you would need to watch her closely in that event."

"It was only for a second," Madison protested.

"Yes well, that's all it takes, as I'm sure now you fully appreciate," Collingwood frowned before turning back to the General. "There was also a repeat of the incident straight after the one in your office this morning, right here in front of me in the lab. It seems she is not able to confine her outbursts to somewhere private after all."

"And also, in the showers this morning," Madison contributed, hoping that the confession was what Emily wanted.

"This is all very concerning," the General acknowledged before waving at Emily's stockings. "The constable who called me also remarked on these unusual winter coverings, which I assume were accepted since she is still wearing them?"

"Do you like them, sir?" Collingwood asked. "I bought them from our home world. They are regarded there as arousing for a man to see in order to put him in a mood for coupling."

"I must admit, they do indeed have a certain appeal," the General nodded approvingly. "Perhaps they can help 7GQA9E receive more frequent couplings, so she does not feel the need to self-pleasure in public?"

"Oh, I doubt that would be enough to make the problem go away completely, sir," Collingwood argued. "You saw her in your office. Both you and I were present, and we could have coupled with her, yet she chose to manually stimulate herself in spite of our presence."

"Yes, it seems 7GQA9E does indeed have a self-control problem," the General conceded, "and these restraints will prevent these incidents?"

"Obviously, if her naughty little mitts cannot reach her naughty little lady parts, then we have a solution," Collingwood mocked, waving his hand towards Emily's helpless figure.

"But how will she 'Present' with her hands bound in front of her?"

"Show him, 7GQA9E," Collingwood instructed.

Emily went into the 'Present' position with the exception of placing her hands behind her neck instead of behind her back. She noted an internal struggle in doing so. It felt unnatural. Wrong. She had been following the commands for so long now that it had become second nature. This deviation from it didn't come naturally.

"This is not regulation!" the General objected. "Her hands should be behind her back, not up there like in the 'Sit' command!"

"You'll agree it's rather becoming, though, sir?" Collingwood countered. "Her breasts are uplifted in a pleasing manner, which we do not normally get to witness in this command."

"I do not disagree, Chief Engineer, particularly with her nubbins in such a state..." the General mused as he looked approvingly at Emily's breasts jutting out in front of her.

"Even if you didn't entirely agree," Collingwood continued, "I think it is a reasonable compromise in the circumstances, if we are to help 7GQA9E with her impulse control."

"Yes, there is that to consider. Better this than to have her bring disgrace upon us in public again. Very well, I approve," the General nodded. "7GQA9E, do you also approve of being restrained in this manner?"

"Um... I do, sir. It seems I have little choice about it," Emily answered, knowing that Collingwood would insist on it whether she approved of it or not. She also could not deny that it did indeed solve the problem of losing control again. If she couldn't reach her genitals, then it was impossible to masturbate, no matter how much she wanted to. Dark Emily was definitely enjoying the humiliation of it immensely. The sensation of being bound, unable to cover herself, unable to get relief, and having to explain the restraints and why they were necessary, was ticking all of the right boxes.

"I still reckon you look like a T-Rex with your arms hitched up out in front of you like that," Madison mused.

That didn't lighten the mood or ease Emily's arousal at all. A prickly sensation washed over her, putting her deeper into her sub-zone as she realised that she would look completely ridiculous to anyone who saw her. She wanted desperately to masturbate at that, but ironically, the very restraints that were triggering the sensation were also preventing it.

It was impossible not to be conscious of the chains as she left the lab with Madison beside her. The sane part of her felt foolish, and was outraged by it, but her kink side relished it. Her eyes remained fixed downwards, focussed on each step. She tested the cuffs repeatedly, scarcely believing it was real.