The Same Old Story - End 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the way here, I couldn't get the image of them out of my head. If that had been Andy, I would have been as devastated as she was, worrying about losing him.

"If Andy is sincere, I'll keep working with you. I'm not going home until we have built a better place together. I'll do whatever it takes as long as it's mutual. If one of us decides no, we end it."

Sharon spoke, "We will agree some ground rules before you leave. I recommend a book which covers not only sex but how to build a good relationship. I haven't before as there was no engagement between you. Some sections, like the first are very difficult as they will expose your inner thoughts, fears as well as hope.

"Firstly, you will both be honest, open and willing to listen. You will be totally exposed. Being open allows us to discuss and help the other understand. It will hurt at times. The other might not say something you like, may not be clear, as at times we struggle to have the right words. Hiding little bits of us in case the other thinks we're a pervert or worse doesn't help either.

"Each of you can say you agree, disagree or I need to think about that. A marriage is about equality not domination. Yes, Kat may have a role where she is on top but equally Andy may have time being the same. The relationship you build is about the two of you, no one else.

"As you're living apart, I suggest that you have a no-sexual partner rule, meaning no sex with anyone else. Trust has to be regained for both of you.

"I would suggest, you have date nights, not to have sex but to learn to speak freely with each other, like you are courting again. Learn again who you really are."

We did agree and parted. We had to get that book and do the first chapter for our next meeting. It was very tough and many sessions since have been just as tough. As we weren't together as such, the sessions mostly dealt with how we communicated, or avoided saying what we actually wanted to. Sharon did speak more privately to both of us regarding some sexual stuff we'd need to cover before we started on that, if we arrived at that point.

Kat and I had our date nights, sometimes just the two of us and others with friends, Anastasia, Bill, Stella and James. We were getting along pretty well, almost to where we'd been before we were married. Less the sex.

It changed at a night out. The six of us were celebrating her sister's pregnancy. I had gone up for drinks. I think I have already said I'm not a good dancer so Kat would dance with others as well as me. I didn't feel jealous or had any thought she was looking to replace me. She was dancing with a man who was trying to be very close to her. Kat was pushing him away and he didn't like it. She tried to walk away but he grabbed her roughly.

Within moments I was there and he was down on the dancefloor. I exchanged a few words with him, telling him, "come near my wife again and you'll be eating hospital food for a long time after your jaw heals."

Some of his friends came towards me but the appearance of Andy and Bill put them off taking it further.

I was more concerned about Kat. She was with Stella and Anastasia. She was shaken. I held her and reassured her, she was safe. She asked, "Do you think I wanted him?"

I looked at her, "Kat, I have no doubt your feet appreciate you dancing with others rather than me. I don't think you are looking to replace me. I just like seeing you happy. Dancing makes you happy. I don't see that as a threat to us. I love you."

I caught Stella's grin. I must have said the right words. I must be learning something.

We stayed dancing though Kat only danced with us. I took her home to her parents. On the way, she suggested we park in a place we had made out in before we were married. Our lips would have bruises.

Kat smiled at me, "Have you lost your magic?"

I looked at her trying to work out what she meant. My face meant she started laughing.

"Okay, what's so funny?"

Kat took a while before she stopped laughing, "Andy, by now your magic would have had my blouse and bra off! I've never worked out how you could do that without me knowing. Only three others have had close encounters with my awesome breasts but I knew they were removing my clothes."

I laughed. "Okay you got me. As Sharon says, no lies. I wanted to but I didn't want to upset you. I hoped you would feel you wanted me and let me know somehow. I feared if I tried you may think I only wanted you for sex. I want you as my wife which is a whole lot more than just a sex partner. I'll wait until you are ready for that."

Kat had a gentle smile, "If I asked you to give me a breast orgasm, would you give me one?"

I smiled, "If you asked nicely."

She continued, "If I asked nicely, would you want me to do something for you in return?"

I shook my head, "That wouldn't be necessary. I don't have any expectations that you'd do anything just because I did something both of us love."

Kat looked pleased. She asked again, "If I wanted to reward my gallant knight for his services to my virtue, what would he prefer? My breasts or a blowjob!"

I blushed, "Kat, despite either being great, there's no need. I was only protecting my wife from an arse. I only wanted you to be safe."

Kat looked at me, "Andy, that's the first time in a long time, you've used the words, "my wife" with me. They mean so much to me." There were tears in her eyes.

We kissed some more. Well, a lot more. I refrained from removing her blouse and bra though my mind was playing the image of that to me. There was an extremely large tent in my trousers, not helped by Kat's hand occasionally, slowly dragging over it.

I had to sit back, "I'd better get you home before your parents send out a search party."

Kat smiled, "Is that the only reason?"

I laughed, "Okay, if we'd carried on, I'd probably cum in my pants."

Kat laughed, "Oh, I so wanted to send you home with wet pants!" She dropped her lower lip in mock hurt.

I wagged my finger at her, "I've told you before, if you did something like that, I would have to skelp your arse."

She looked mortified, "You're not allowed corporal punishment in Scotland."

I countered, "That's only children. Adults can be subjected to it. You have been warned before so would know what to expect. By doing what you were planning, you accepted the consequences. That's what I would tell the Sheriff."

Kat laughed, "You've been spending too much time around Stella." I joined in the laughter.

It was a lot like old times, playing games, winding each other up.

Once at her parents she removed her seat belt and turned to me. "Thank you. It was a great evening." She kissed me passionately before rubbing my head over her breasts. She laughed as she left the car, "Mind not catch the steering wheel with anything."

I watched as she swayed her arse causing her skirt to rise showing her stocking tops. I hadn't spotted them before. I must be out of practice. At her door, she turned and blew me a kiss. Her other hand was caressing her breasts. I had to sit for a few minutes before I was clear of any obstruction to the steering wheel.

The next morning, I was returning from my run, when I saw Kat's car was parked outside the flats. She was in it. I remembered she didn't have a key.

I went up to it, "I hope you haven't been waiting long. If I'd known you were coming, I wouldn't have gone out."

She laughed, "I knew you went running or the gym and were back around this time. I haven't been waiting long. I wanted to surprise you!"

She kissed my cheek. She looked lovely in a summery dress. I caught the sign of suspender bumps.

Once in the flat, she said, "Go and have your shower. I'll make some coffee if you want some." I nodded.

After I showered, I put on my robe. "Kat, what should I wear? You're dressed to impress so if you wanted to go somewhere, I'll need to dress appropriately."

She just smiled, "I think you're dressed appropriately, for now. Have your coffee."

We sat, talked, just like the good times. Listening to what the other had to say. I couldn't make out the look on Kat's face. She was up to something but I hadn't a clue.

When we were finished, I put the cups into the dishwasher.

As I turned Kat was beside me. She took my hand and led me to a kitchen chair. She'd put it in the middle of the floor. She pushed me gently onto it. She looked happy but nervous. She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. A few presses and music began playing. As it did, Kat began dancing to it. It was a very erotic dance. In no time my penis was standing to attention, my robe struggling to cover him.

Kat danced two or maybe three songs, swaying her bum in time as her hands lightly caressed her body. I could see her nipples expanding as she played with her breasts. If I wasn't already shocked by this, when she started unzipping the dress, my jaw dropped. How she managed to keep moving, swaying, teasing as she lowered and held her dress against her breasts amazed me. I think I was drooling.

She stopped in front of me and shook in time to the music. The dress slid down, halted briefly by her hard nipples to the floor. She was wearing a pale rosé coloured quarter cup bra with matching suspender belt. I saw the tanga knickers were crotchless when she moved.

By the fifth or six song, her dance became more erotic as she was caressing her body. She was telling me what she was feeling as she described what her hands were doing. "My breasts want lightly touched, inflamed, taken to an orgasm." When she went lower, she said seductively, "I can feel your breath on my skin, arousing me, telling me you're heading to paradise."

My penis had thrown off my robe and was standing in full view, watching the most erotic dance I had ever seen. He was bouncing in time with her movements.

She used her hands on her inner thighs, her eyes not leaving mine, "I can feel your skin as you lick along me towards paradise. Your hands playing lightly and teasing me. So close but so far."

She danced around me so I had to crane my neck to see what she was doing. Her breasts were lightly touching my neck and head. "No touching is allowed here," she breathed into my ear. She went round twice, each time becoming more forward, more pressure as she used her breasts to arouse me further. "Remember the no touching rule!"

As she stopped in front of me, she turned so I saw her magnificent bum. She leaned over, lightly running her hands down her legs to her ankles. "I can feel you caressing me, kissing me all the way to paradise. It's such a pity no touching is allowed." She ran her hands up her legs slowly. As she reached the bare part above her stockings, she moaned, "I can feel your head between my legs at paradise. You've forgotten the rule. You're touching me."

She opened her legs which displayed the crotchless knickers. They were very wet. She used her fingers to pull them apart and run them lightly over her labia. It was still bare. "I'll have to stop you, it's not allowed but it feels so good. I can see your cock. I know it would be great to feel him in me but it's not allowed."

She was shaking her bum. I could see how wet she was. There was precum dropping from my cock.

She walked backwards towards me and slowly sank down. As the song reached a crescendo, she grabbed my cock and put it in her bloody hot pussy. I held her as she began fucking me. Her pussy was wringing my cock. She hadn't had that control before. My hands were busy playing with her breasts. I loved the bra.

She leaned back into me, "No touching allowed."

I stopped and she smiled. In no time I could feel myself about to cum. "Kat, I'm going to cum, what about you?"

She turned and kissed me, "This is just for you." Her pussy began what I can only described as a multi-point assault. She drove herself faster and deeper onto me. I was surprised the chair withstood the attack. As she did that her pussy was clasping and releasing my cock. It was like every part was being teased at the same time.

I had no option, "Kat, OH SHIT! Fucking HELL!" I screamed as I came. I would look for my toenails later.

We held each other. I was aware her pussy was still playing with my cock. I was surprised how little he had gone down. He was recovering. When he was fully hard, Kat stood up and turned towards me.

She put him back in and began a slow fuck. Her breasts were teasing my chest. She was kissing me, my face and neck. She had my nipples hard as she kissed them. If I moved to try and play with her, "No touching."

I let her have her game. It was the most exposed and arousing she had ever been. I hoped I would get the chance to repay her.

Kat knew what she was doing as it seemed just minutes before I was screaming again, "Kat, I'm cumming!" I could have sworn her pussy milked my cock after I came, draining even more out of me.

Kat held me tightly. She was crying. I was shocked, "Kat what's wrong? That was the greatest striptease I have ever seen. You were so hot, I'm surprised the flat didn't burn down. You were awesome. I don't know what you did to your pussy but she's dynamite. I didn't want to cum so quickly but you never gave me the option. Wow! I love you."

When I saw her face, I saw she was happy. I must have looked confused. "Andy, I started to resent you because I had failed at that striptease. I have worked on the dance and the sex exercises which Sharon suggested. I'm just so happy I gave you a good time."

I stroked her hair and face, "Kat, honesty is what Sharon has told us. That wasn't good." She looked at me slightly downcast. "It was fucking awesome. If you did that in a club, everyone by the stage would have had to wank."

Kat smiled, "So if I did it again, you'd be happy."

"Hell yes!"

"I'd have to make some changes. Maybe tie you up so you didn't break the rules!"

I laughed, "As it's a very exclusive strip joint, I'm sure to do what I'm told but you need to do what you feel is necessary."

We cuddled before she got of my lap.

We had another coffee. I was surprised Kat hadn't put her dress back on. Not that I was complaining. I loved that lingerie on her.

We chatted about a few things but avoided the big question. I didn't want to ask it but I knew I had to.

"Kat, this surprise was great. Where does this leave us? As I told you last night, I want you to be my wife. If you want to take it slowly, I'm fine with that. If you want to come back, I'd be very happy. I'll do what you want to make the latter happen when you are ready."

Kat looked lost in thought, "Andy, after last night I was as randy as I have ever been. I'd have fucked you in the car but you put us first, not your sexual needs. I saw that as a big step. This morning I was so conflicted. I was still randy. I've thought about whether or not I could do this for ages. As I failed before I knew if I could it would be a big step forward for me. I practised and practised. I have been doing the pussy exercises the book and Sharon recommended. I was so worried I would fail again but I had to know if the magic was still there, if I could arouse you, be that hot wife, I wanted to be.

"As I sat waiting for you, I almost drove away. What if I failed? When you spoke with me, I saw how my appearance was a hit with you. As you showered, I ran through it again and again. It was when you asked what you should wear as you didn't want to spoil whatever I had planned, I knew I could do it. Don't ask me how!

"Your face showed your enjoyment, you were loving it. I just went with the music, did what I had practised. I was so turned on. The no touching just came to me. If you had touched me, we'd just have fucked but this dance was my Rubicon. If I could do this, I could achieve what I wanted to. Be a hot wife for you. I'm so happy I did.

"While I want to come home, I think we need to take it a bit slower. It won't be long and we can have other evenings like this in the meantime. I think after a few sessions with Sharon on sex I'll be more comfortable with it, if that makes sense."

I nodded, "Kat, it does. We haven't really spoken about our sexual needs, we've been building our communication. I have to say that dance did communicate very well! If speaking about our sexual needs with Sharon allows us to be more open, it will be worth the delay.

"I don't know any of your fantasies. I haven't spoken about my fantasies. Some I would love to happen. I have some which while arousing I'd never want to happen in real life. You may be the same. Sharon says we can discuss without prejudice and come to our own agreement as to what we wish. How we start that conversation is important so waiting for advice is correct."

Kat hugged me, "Thank you Andy for being so understanding. I was worried you might want me to move back today."

I nodded, "Not a bad idea but not a good one. Maybe you should bring some clothes with you in case you end up staying overnight. You'd have options then.

"Now you've said you're randy. Can I assist you in any way?"

Kat looked at me, "Well, how would you feel about checking whether or not I can orgasm wearing a bra. It felt so good when I was playing with my breasts. The satin and lace did feel so sensual."

I laughed, "That sounds like a good idea as I have lost my bra magic!"

I looked towards the bedroom but decided the settee would suffice. In bed, I would have had her scent linger a few days but that was a step too far.

I held her face as I kissed her gently, "I've missed touching you, kissing you and your awesome breasts. I'm going to try and make this as memorable for you as your striptease was for me."

I set about kissing her head, face, neck as my hands gently swept across her stomach to her breasts. The feeling of the bra on my fingers was heavenly. As Kat enjoyed the sensation, she was quite vocal, "Hell, that does feel so good. It's quite different but the contrast with your fingers on the bare breast is amazing."

I had an idea it was arousing her, her nipples were about half an inch long and the areolas were deepening in colour. She was soon raising her breasts to my hands. I moved down to kiss and caress them. My free hand I used to tease her hair and face. The other was slowly caressing the other breast down to her armpit and beyond her arm.

It took about twenty minutes before she was rising from the settee to meet my mouth and hands. She was breathing quickly. "mmm, mmm, so good, so gentle, mmm, mmm," she groaned. She continued seemingly in a very good place. She began taking deep breaths as her hips rose from the settee. "Oh, fuck, oh, mmm, mmm, aaarrrrgggghhhh!" as she came. She held me to her breasts. I'd die happy but she let go just as I was running short of breath.

I started on the other breast, it might have felt left out. It was only five or so minutes before Kat started to cum again. She pulled me from her breasts and kissed me so passionately, I about fell off the settee.

She held me tightly against her. Her nipples cutting groves in my chest. My cock was suggesting she may like to play with him. He was fully recovered.

Kat spoke very softly, "Andy, that was amazing. You were so gentle, I just drifted to nirvana. I see someone else liked it. Let's move. I know you always wanted to fuck me doggy over the end of the settee. I'm up for that if you wish.

That's what we did. I was trying to keep an even pace but Kat wouldn't have it. "Fuck me hard, make me yours. I don't need another orgasm, I just need you." Her hips were like a cyclist tackling a hill, they never stopped. The sound of me smashing into her soaking wet pussy must have been heard in the adjacent flats. If not, her screams to tell me to fuck her harder were.

I did as she directed. Somehow, she did orgasm. I never touched her clitoris. I was too busy holding on for dear life! I must have been pounding her 'g' spot. When she came, I had no option. Whatever she's done to her pussy, it's in charge!