The Same Old Story - End 02

Story Info
It wasn't what it seemed or was it?
16.8k words
3.8
36.7k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working through another story, my final one, I told myself but boxed myself in. I will complete it when I unbox myself.

Amongst the Loving Wives section, there has been a common theme of a husband discovering his wife about to head out on a date and the effect it has on him, them. So many comments had very different outcomes than the stories. This idea came to mind closely followed by four alternative endings.

So, the beginning in each will be the same but the outcome completely different. They will be posted together. The characters, some events, the essence of some dialogues are repeated but only to highlight how the same set of circumstances led to different conclusions. There are also references to events contained in other versions. The more observant may have noticed there are now five. As I reached towards the end of the third, I realised that there was one option, I hadn't included. It was the one I hoped would have happened in real life. There are sex scenes, not wrist busters but rather than repeat those, I have tried to change them.

If you have read another version and want to skip the beginning, scroll to "She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I had concluded a business meeting and was heading back to my office. As I sat in the seemingly endless traffic, I thought, "Why go back?" At this rate it would take at least an hour and a bit to get there. At the most, I'd get 20-30 minutes of work before struggling home. If I turned to home now, I could be home in 20 minutes. Logic won. I went home.

Now, as it was Friday, I never had any thought that my wife would be at home. At least at the time I normally arrived home, just after 6.30pm, she never was. For almost four months she had been going on "Girls' Nights Out" with colleagues from her work. I wasn't happy as we had our date nights either on a Friday or Saturday. In fact, we have never had any date nights since she started going out. Like all couples, we have our arguments but recently, it seemed like that was all we were doing.

I'm Andrew or Andy to my small group of friends. I'm not really an outgoing person, quite introverted in many ways. I do have a good sense of humour and when I know someone, I do let it out. I'm fairly average in looks, height and body. My hair is receding already. I joke I traded that for a larger penis, about 8 inches and fairly thick. It's probably my only stand out feature!

I do work out as it helps me deal with the stress of my job. I'm fairly easy going and willing to help anyone. I do a lot of the jobs around the house including the laundry, ironing and shopping, as required, to ease the burden on my wife, Katrina or Kat. She works in a private firm contracted to the government as an administrative assistant.

Kat is beautiful though she doesn't believe she is and dresses down, very demurely. My friends couldn't believe I managed to get her to have a date with me, let alone have her end up marrying me. She's about 5'6" with long hazel hair which comes to the middle of her back. Her green eyes show a love for life. Her mouth is just perfect for kissing. She had a body which inspires wet dreams. I love her large breasts, 38DD with nipples which could knock your eye out as they become so long when she is aroused. Her pussy tastes better than any honey, whisky or anything else you might love. If I'd had sticky out ears when I met her, I wouldn't have any now as she squeezes her thighs so tightly around my head as she cums. As we have a very active sex life, even if fairly tame, that used to be very often.

Sex lately has been missing. Looking back, probably around when the girls' nights out started. I definitely should have noticed but I never thought anything like this would happen. I was blind to what was obviously going on.

It was just before 4pm when I drew up at our apartment block. I headed in to our third floor, one bedroom flat. As I entered, I heard the shower so knew it was a waste of time shouting for her. I dropped my briefcase and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered, I took a double take. Hanging on the outside of her wardrobe was a very slinky little black dress. The low V front promised onlookers a view of heaven. The length meant a lot and I mean a lot of thigh would be on display. If that was bad, what was on the bed was even worse. There was a sheer black bra, matching suspender belt, a sheer thong and stockings. I had never seen those items nor the three-inch heels laid out by the bed.

For most of the time I'd known Kat, her underwear was functional, barely sexy in any way. I couldn't recall her wearing heels more than an inch high. When I had suggested anything like those items, I was told I was a misogynist, sexist pig.

I was struggling to breathe. My mind was rushing about, trying to find any reason this wasn't what it appeared to be. I dismissed the thought that this was for me quickly. I slumped onto the bed.

If that was bad, when Kat came out of the shower it only got worse. Her face upon seeing me there told me all I needed to know. She was shocked, confused, embarrassed, alarmed and bloody nervous.

As I took that in, my mind registered that her pubic hair was missing. When I had suggested that, I was called a paedophile!

She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I was angry and it showed, "Well, from what I see, your girls' nights out are a front for you fucking someone other than me. In fact, when was the last time we fucked? Before you started those nights out. I should have guessed! You took my love and trust for you and threw it in the gutter.

"You dress like that for someone else when you've never dressed like that for me! When did you wax your cunt? Both of which you threatened to cut my balls off when I suggested them. Tell me how it's not what it seems because I can't see any other explanation!"

Kat looked surprised at my anger, "Let me put my robe on and we'll go to the lounge. I'll explain about the girls' evenings."

I stormed through and jumped into my seat. I realised I was breathing heavily, my heart rate was well up. I was more than angry. I was furious at myself for not recognising what had been happening. I hadn't a thought about her, I later realised.

Kat came in. She had a concerned look on her face. Too fucking late now!

She spoke quietly with a hint of nerves in her voice. "I haven't fucked anyone yet!

"We meet at the restaurant around 7pm. During the meals, some of the girls are quite vocal about their sex lives. I couldn't believe what they were saying. Amongst the many things they described they told me how great a big cock feels.

"You're above average and you know how to make me cum but I have always wondered about a really big cock. After those nights I have thought about it - a lot.

"When we went on to the club, I was happy dancing with quite a few men. I was surprised when I felt a few get aroused. Most weren't anywhere near your size but there were a couple which felt a lot longer.

"One, the girls raved about. They saw how flushed I looked after dancing with him. He'd fucked three or four of them and they all loved being so full.

"I'd come home and want to fuck your brains out but you were asleep. If you were awake, it seemed if I offered, your suspicions meant we rowed. I stopped offering myself to you. You never voiced your fears but I knew you weren't happy about those nights out.

"When I thought about it the next day, I felt ashamed for considering cheating on you. I turned you down afterwards as I didn't trust myself not to say, "I want to experience a bigger cock."

"I know my dress and fanny are as much a surprise as what I'm saying.

"The girls were on at me to experience a big cock once. They said to snare long cock, I had to dress up. He liked a trophy to fuck, to show off. I was beautiful but too demurely dressed. They asked if I was bare there as guys like it bare, they said. I said no so I had to have a brazilian not just shaved as it's smoother. It took them weeks to persuade me but as it was being done, I thought of what I had said to you. I felt so guilty for calling you that. It does feel more sensual as you suggested. As I bought the dress and lingerie, my conscience was telling me I was a fool. The only person I should be dressed and waxed for was you.

"Tonight, I'm probably meeting the guy who has a big cock, ten and a half inches according to the girls. I don't know if I'll fuck him. If I do fuck him, it will just be for the big cock, it won't mean I love you any less."

I snorted at that, "You haven't fucked anyone YET! YET! How delusional are you?

"Love me any less! What you're saying is you don't love me at all! You even thinking about fucking someone else says "fuck you", sticks two fingers up to me. That's not love. It's pure selfishness.

"It's like me wanting a tight cunt to fuck! What if I said to you, I wanted to do that? Would you say go - as it's just for sex it's meaningless, you love me?"

She wasn't happy, "No, I'd probably be just as angry as you are."

I laughed, "So it's only you who gets what they want.

"Did your friends tell you how Mr big cock, no morals, makes love? Did they have the time of their lives? Does he spend time on foreplay, eating your tits and pussy until you explode? Does he fuck you slowly, building you to a tremendous climax or does he just fuck you and leave? Not one shred of interest in your enjoyment, you're just a dump vessel! Does he want you to suck him off? Does he get off on thrusting into your throat until you vomit? Does he demand anal?

"If he's expecting a sex goddess, he'll be very disappointed. I mean, when was the last time you took my cock in your mouth or would the next time be the first time? As for me cumming in it! Have you worn anything remotely sexy to tease me? Which year was it we did have sex outside the bedroom? When was the last time you actually really meaningfully tried to instigate sex, even thought about my needs? I get a couple of strokes after you cum and told to get on with it. At least I did. Now I'm just ignored!"

I calmed slightly, "Maybe you're onto something. We need to move on to someone who has our interests at heart not someone who just looks at the financial side of a relationship. I have a lot of thinking to do."

Kat said crossly, "I don't want to lose you. I do love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She added sadly, "You're right, I haven't been as a good a lover to you as I should have been. You've always put my wishes first. This dress and naked pussy should have been only for you. I'd offer it to you now but your face says that's the last thing you want.

"I've really fucked everything up. I'm sorry."

She went back into the bedroom. She looked worried. It didn't make her change her mind though.

When she came out, she looked like my fantasy model on steroids. Her hair was up showing her lovely neck which has highly erogenous zones which if you kissed or caressed gently had her melting into your arms. The V allowed a lot of her breasts to show. I wondered if they would fall out during a dance. Her legs looked sensational in those stockings and heels. I couldn't help getting an erection.

She smiled but there was sadness and fear in her eyes, "At least someone is pleased with me. Whatever happens tonight, I'll make it up to you. I will be more loving, more adventurous for you. I do love you."

I looked at her, my expression matching my tone, sad, anger "Kat, you're dressed as my dream but this is a nightmare. When you're fucking him, know you're killing our marriage! Nothing can repair that. I hope the experience is worth that."

Kat was shocked, "Andy, don't say that. I'll be the sexual partner you want. We complete each other. I will always need you. You're the best person I have ever known. I love you!"

The taxi honked and she left with a look over her shoulder at me. She must have known I meant every word. As the door closed, I felt the knife bite through my heart. I didn't die as I expected. I began to organise my evening. I walked to the chip shop and bought a fish supper. After I ate it, I worked on the computer looking up the laws on divorce. I checked our financial statements to see if there was anything, like hotel bills, which would counter her statement. There wasn't.

It was shortly after 9pm when I heard the door open. I never looked up from my Solitaire game. I wondered if she had brought him back to rub my nose in it. If she had, she wouldn't be getting fucked tonight because he would be in hospital!

A contrite Kat said, "Andy, can you look at me please?"

I turned, she was on her own.

"Andy, you were right. I'm so sorry for putting you through this. I want to tell you everything about this evening. If you don't want to hear, tell me. I never fucked anyone."

My look must have said, so you say!

She looked at me and removed her dress. As I suspected she looked ravishingly gorgeous in that lingerie. She pulled off the thong and threw it at me.

"It's probably quite wet. You won't see any trace of semen. You may think we used condoms to avoid that. The wet is from my arousal which I'll explain. Come and check out my pussy. You'll see no one has played with her."

She sat down on the settee, opening her legs wide. I decided to play her game. I checked it out closely. She moaned as my breath caressed her pussy. Her smell was strong which showed she'd been aroused. There was no sign of any penetration having occurred. I knew what it looked like after I fucked her, let alone what ten and a half inches could have caused.

I sat back in my chair and waited for her to speak. I wasn't going to make it easier for her.

She began, her voice trembling and soft, "Andy, I meant it when I said I love you and will do for the rest of my life. I saw the hurt, anger and despair in your eyes as I left. All the way to the restaurant I played your words in my head. "Killing our marriage." Despite what you think that's the last thing I wanted to do but I knew you meant every word.

"At the restaurant, the girls couldn't believe how I looked. They said he would be desperate to fuck me. I remembered your words, how you thought, he wouldn't be looking to give me pleasure. I asked what he was like as a lover.

"They didn't know what I meant. He fucked them, once. Did he eat you, give you an orgasm or two at least? Could he make you cum by playing with your tits? How long did he fuck you for if he could only get one erection? Did he want oral or anal?

"They were shocked. No man eats a pussy, they think it's demeaning, they said. He doesn't even try and arouse you, just has you wank him hard and sticks it in. They suggested I take some lube. They thought he lasted three or so minutes at the most.

"I told them, I wouldn't throw away my marriage for that. Making love was great but that was just being a dump vessel. He's not a man.

"What I said next, may make things worse between us, if that's even possible!

"They asked what did I mean? I told them about us. Andy knows how to caress and kiss my neck and tits so I can cum. He goes down and eats me to at least two, often three and sometimes more orgasms. He can twist his tongue around my clit as his fingers play with my rosebud and pussy. I sometimes cum so hard, I think I've broken his neck. I've cum as he's rimmed me. He's had me begging to cum, holding me for ages, making me climb a mountain, backing off, with his fingers in my bum and pussy, before using his tongue on my clit. I almost faint as I cum.

"When his eight inches enter me, I can feel every bit as it seeks the holy grail, my cervix. He's a lot thicker than long dick. He can fuck me hard and make me cum again and again or take me slowly on a journey to nirvana, often for over half an hour before he puts my legs over his shoulders and fucks me almost through the mattress. I cum so hard during that.

"When he fucks me doggy style, it's like he has my "g" spot on speed dial. I can cum three or four times before he empties his balls into me.

"That's why my thong's so wet. My memories of you making love to me. Speaking about making love to you, showed how stupid that fucking fantasy about a big cock was. All I want or need is your loving cock.

"After I told all that to the girls, they want you to come to our nights out so you can fuck them so they can experience what a man is like. I told them I would tell you but I thought you wouldn't want to. I added, you would be too exhausted anyway."

She added sadly, "Really, I hoped you wouldn't. You might think about it to get your own back.

"Big dick came over as we were finishing. He asked if I was dressed for him as I was absolutely gorgeous. I told him, no, I was dressed for you! My conscience and your words had woken me up to the danger to my marriage and for whom I should be dressed like this for.

"He tried to convince me. I asked him if he was good at eating pussy? Never touch it he answered. I told him I needed a man not a selfish wanker. The girls laughed at him and he left, his tail between his legs.

"Andy, I'm so ashamed I ever thought about cheating on you. I may not have done so physically but as you said even thinking about it could destroy us. I did mean it when I said I would be the loving wife you deserve and I'll prove it if given a chance.

"You may already have decided I have hurt you so much you cannot stay with me.

"My mouth, pussy and even bum are all available to you if you wish. You'll never have just a couple of quick strokes to get you hard to fuck me again unless we are both desperate."

Kat sat, legs apart and began lightly caressing her pussy lips. She was always reluctant to masturbate in front of me. I could probably count on one hand how many times she had done so. Now here she was, outside the bedroom, slowly running her fingers over her labia. One part of me was very interested. She held her lips apart showing her extremely wet love tunnel.

"It's yours, no one else will ever be there." She ran her tongue over her red lipstick coated lips. She gasped, as her fingers started lightly entering her pussy while the other hand, rubbed her clit. I could see the tunnel change colour to a deep red. It looked very wet.

"Andy, come and experience my bare pussy. Do what you want. Lick me to an orgasm, fuck me. I'll lick you clean, make you hard again. You can have whatever you want, a blowjob, a titty fuck/facial, a fuck or my bum. I'm yours. I love you and need you in me!"

I watched as she played with herself. She was struggling not to go too fast, she wanted to cum but she wanted me to make her cum. Her breathing became quick, her areolas became deep pink, her nipples long.

"Andy, I need you in me. Fuck me, maul my tits, make me yours. I love you," she screamed as she came.

She slumped back. Her pussy looked awesome. There was a river flowing around her rosebud and onto the settee. One part of me wanted to take her up on her offer but my main brain refused. I turned back to my game.

I heard her stifle a sob. I'd never refused her advances, the few times she had made any until recent events. I heard the settee being opened and her making up the bed.

She spoke sadly, "Andy, I've fucked us up. I'll sleep here, you take the bedroom. If you want to fuck me, just come through. I won't refuse you.

"I had hoped to entice you to make love to me. I wanted to show you, we could work together to get over this but it's so raw, I'm sure we'll need help. I hope your anger will abate so your radar knows I'm not lying. I'm going to try and persuade you to give me that chance as I love you so much. I cannot apologise enough for my stupidity in even thinking about cheating on you. I'll never forget the pain I have caused you."

I was surprised when I headed to what had been our bedroom, to see her lying in the sofa bed, naked. She almost always wore unflattering nightgowns. Her eyes were red and she was as sad as I had ever seen her.