Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Another jewel from RiverMaya - historical fiction mixed in with captivating characters, highly erotic love scenes, and a fascinating plot. I loved this story from beginning to end! 5 stars is not enough.

chastenchastenabout 3 years ago

A wonderful story!

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 3 years ago

Indelible characters, captivating story,

and San Miguel. Who could ask for anything more?

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowabout 3 years ago

Not an Agatha Christie, but an original RiverMaya's! So there's murder, drama, characters with backgrounds and romance.

Loved how the story played on different levels. Mixing in some historic details prolonged the reading pleasure, even more by misleading my thoughts about who the 'villain' is, again - there was quite a number of people without a clean record, again!

Thanks for granting us a second visit to San Isidro. It's been a wonderful stay with a happy end.

May I be so impertinent to quote a saying?

"All good things comes in threes"

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Extremely well-written and very engaging. Worthy of much more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohhh, I loved every bit of this!!!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 3 years ago

Fabulous. You have a wonderful way with words.

RiverMayaRiverMayaabout 3 years agoAuthor
N.B. About the meaning of KKK in Philippine History:

The KKK or "Kataas-taasang Kagalang-galangan Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan (in English: Supreme and Venerable Association of the Children of the Nation, in Spanish: Suprema y Venerable Asociacion de los Hijos del Pueblo) was a Philippine revolutionary society founded by anti-Spanish Filipinos in 1892. Its main political objective was to gain independence from Spain through a revolution, the two secondary objectives were: 1) the rejection of religious fanaticism and the stranglehold of the Spanish church on the population and 2) self-help and the defense of the poor and the oppressed.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 2 years ago

A very intriguing and well developed story. I loved the historical references and hope there will be further tales of San Isidro in the future. Thank you for writing.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year ago

Magnificently done! REALLY enjoyed this sequel. Looking forward tot he next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRiverMaya@RiverMaya
July 15, 2023 My poem is in the latest issue of Spirit Fire Review: https://www.spiritfirereview.com/post/new-issue-of-spirit-fire-review-1