The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Danny gets some alone time with Krista and Patty.
2.4k words
4.55
8.2k
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docprof
docprof
38 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older.

(If you're enjoying 'Sapphire of Seduction', consider giving it a rating or leaving a comment!)

Chapter 5

When her mother had come into her room and started playing with her pussy, Patricia had been more than a little surprised. The sudden sensation of her mom's wet mouth against her vagina, however, quickly drove these thoughts out of her mind. Patricia had always loved sex. But even with her boyfriend (and a few men on the side, honestly) she had never really felt satisfied. There was always something missing. Some aspect that made the sex a little too plain, a little too simple. She had always wanted more, and had thought college would be the place she would finally get it. Of course, she had never had anyone as experienced as Krista between her legs.

Somewhere along the line her mother had clearly picked up a few tricks. Her tongue lapped at Patty's clit smoothly and evenly, her tongue hardening at just the right times before softening and lapping at her lips again. What was even hotter to Patty however, was the look on her mother's face, her brown eyes melting with lust, pussy juice running down her chin, her mouth agape. Had her mother always been this sexy?

As yet another orgasm came upon her, Patty had had enough. She took her mother by the shoulders and flipped her down onto the bed, crawling over her, mashing her mouth against her's. God, Patty loved the taste of her own pussy in her mother's mouth. She couldn't get enough of it. All the while Krista moaned, feeling the strength in Patty's arms as she held her down, the grip of her hands against her supple flesh. How had she lived so long without this pleasure? Why had she tried to hard to forget about Rose?

Oh, Rose. In the fog of pleasure she couldn't hold back the flood of memories. What a prude she had been before Rose, what a prude she had become after her. Rose, her black hair shining as she ate Krista out in the shower. Rose, her green eyes glowing as Krista worked her by hand to another orgasm. Rose, her smile melting Krista as she rode their father, her hands working Krista's nipples all the time.

"Eat me." she said, barely managing to force her daughter's face off her own.

"What?" Patty said, still a bit dreamy from her own orgasms.

Krista moved from under her, getting on all fours. She hiked up the back of her frumpy dress, revealing her juicy bottom, and pulled down her panties, her hands beginning to work her pussy. "Eat my pussy baby." she repeated.

Patty looked at her mother's pussy, the thick lips, the soft brown hair, her clit, standing out, ready to be tasted. She had never eaten pussy before, but she couldn't resist what was in front of her eyes. Charging forward, she buried herself face-first in her mother's vagina. The taste was not unlike her own, which only build up Patty's lust further. She could hardly keep her hand off her pussy when her mother began to moan directions. "Yes, that's it..." she began, her legs spreading as Patty's tongue found its rhythm. "Suck my clit. Suck mommy's clit." she commanded, and Patricia obeyed.

When the door opened, neither of them had to guess as to who it was. Danny emerged, removed his shorts, and both of them knew what was going to happen now. Mother and child, aunt and nephew, cousin and cousin, so many lines to cross and so little time. Danny's hard cock bounced in place as the two of them, already driven mad by his pheromones, crawled over to him.

Danny had never had a blowjob in his life before today, now he was having his dick sucked by his aunt and his cousin at the same time. He had spent countless nights imaging what just one tongue would feel like against his penis, now he had the pleasure of two. And both of them knew just what they were doing. They had both done this before, clearly. They knew just how to alternate. Patty took a turn licking up the sides as Krista sucked on his head. While Krista worked his shaft, Patty took his balls into her mouth, sucking lightly as they worked for their reward. It didn't take long for Danny to give it to them, inexperienced as he was, but they didn't mind.

The young wizard stepped back, stroked his cock just once and felt his orgasm blast out of his penis. Cousin and aunt stuck out their tongues and jut out their chests as Danny spread shot after shot of cum all over them, his hand like a blur on his massive cock. He had never cum so much in his life, every stroke shoting out another wad of his hot jizz. When he was finished, both Patty and Krista were dripping with the stuff, their clothes ruined, their mouths full. Each had a glassy look in their eyes, numb from countless orgasms which had hit them as Danny splattered their bodies in cum.

"Ah shit." he moaned, finally coming down from his own ecstasy, and noticing the blank look on their faces. Emboldened by Mr. Merlin's speech, he stepped forward and smacked his dick against his aunt's face, snapping her out of her trance. He was still rock hard.

"Get on the bed." he commanded.

"Danny, please, your uncle could be home-"

"-Get on the bed." he repeated, smacking her with his cock again.

Krista could tell it was not going to be like it was with Rose. Rose had loved her sister, even if her display of that love had been unacceptable, and been mostly gentle with her. Danny and Krista had never gotten along. Danny was not afraid to be mean to her. He was not afraid to take control. Her pussy twitched as she climbed back on the bed. "Spread your legs, and take that stupid dress off." he added.

Reaching down, Krista pulled the dress over her head, revealing her bra to her little nephew. It was white and frumpy, like the rest of her ensemble. "Take it off." her nephew said, and she unclasped it letting her tits free. "God you have a hot body." he said, stroking his hard cock as he eyed up his aunt. She really was hiding herself in those big dresses. Her body was smooth and curvy, hard to believe she was in her late 30's. Her breasts weren't near as big as her daughter's, but they were still perky, and each topped with a fine nub of nipple.

Danny turned to his cousin and smacked her with his cock. "You too slut." he demanded, and she scrambled onto the bed, already tossing her cum-soaked shirt onto the floor, her hands pulling at her nipples as she stared at Danny's big cock.

She spread her legs, angling so her thighs were touching her mother's, her legs going just a bit higher than her's. She bit her lip. "Are you going to fuck me with that big cock, Danny?" she begged, one of her hands going down to play with herself in anticipation.

He looked at the sight before him, aunt and cousin, pussies spread, ready for him. "Oh yeah." he said, stepping forward. "Just deciding which one of you I wanna do first."

"Please Danny, pick me. I'm so fucking wet for you." Patty teased, her hand coming up from her pussy and leaving a trail of juices as it came up to her mouth. Krista said nothing, but Danny noticed her spreading her legs just a bit more. "I've got condoms right here." Patty added, reaching over to her bedside drawer.

Danny only laughed. "We're not using condoms." he said, making his decision. He walked over to Patty and lined his penis up against her. It was so big it reached up past Patty's belly button.

t

"Um, but Danny, I'm not on the pill and-"

"-Shut up slut. Do you want this dick or not?" he said, rubbing it up and down her pussy, sending shocks through her body as it beat against her clit.

"Um." was all she could say as she looked down at his massive dick, feeling its heat and hardness against her pussy.

"Don't Danny, please. She could get pregnant and-"

"-Did I ask you?" he interrupted, staring daggers at his aunt. She withered before his stare and Danny felt an immense pleasure. It was true what Mr.- Professor Merlin had said, they just couldn't control themselves around him. "Do you want this dick or not? Answer me."

"Yes." she gasped breathily, her list climbing. "I want your DIIIICK" she howled as Danny thrust himself inside of her. She came immediately as her pussy was filled by his massive penis. She had had raw sex before, at the behest of her boyfriend, but it had never been this good with him. She could feel every vein on his dick as they ground against her, sending her brain into a frenzy. Her legs wrapped around him, demanding as much of him as possible. She looked up to him with adoration in her eyes, watching his skinny body fuck her pussy. "Yes! Yes!" she howled as he brought his hips down into her. "Fuck me Danny! Please!!!"

Danny had done it. He had finally lost his virginity, and in a way most men would only dream of. He was fucking his cousin. Not just any cousin, his sexy, thick, beautiful cousin. He could feel her soft skin against him at every side, her fat ass against his balls as he sunk his dick into her again and again, her soaking wet pussy squeezing his dick for all it was worth. God, sex felt better than he had even imagined. So hot, so wet, so tight inside of her. He knew he wouldn't last long., not that it mattered, Danny knew enough to know that the convulsions going through his cousin's pussy was a sign that he had done his job. She had cum plenty, now it was his turn.

He began to thrust into her with all he could manage, pulling back all the way before sinking his entire cock into her. Patricia's eyes widening as she watched Danny's cock go in and out of her. Each time he thrust into her she shouted out in pleasure, louder and louder until finally Krista leaned over and silenced her with a kiss, unable to help herself. Between Danny's monstrous thrusts and her mother's mouth, Patty was quickly losing any sense of reason left. "Cum inside me." she groaned through her unending orgasm. "Please Danny, fill my pussy up. Please."

Danny's mind was filled with doubts. Could he impregnate his cousin? Wasn't that going too far? He saw, however, as his cousin cried out her demands, Krista's eyes widened, and her hand, her free hand anyways, as one of them worked her own pussy, went down to Patty's cunt and began stroking her daughter's clit again. "Cum inside of her, Danny. Make my little girl your cumdump." she whispered, and Danny couldn't control himself any longer.

Slamming his hips down into Patricia, he let out his second load, nearly shouting as the orgasm overpowered him, driving his hips again and again as he planted every last bit of his seed into his cousin. For her part, she was quiet, fainting as the first blast of cum sent her into an ecstasy beyond. It was like he had cum all over her brain. When her vision finally cleared, and her mind allowed thought again, she opened her eyes to find her mother, her mouth buried against her crotch, eating out her creamed-in pussy while Danny rammed her from behind.

She started playing with her nipples again as she watched her mother getting fucked down into her, her mouth greedily sucking at her daughter's clit while Danny slammed into her from behind. Patty couldn't believe how hot her mom looked, her ass bouncing as Danny fucked her, her little tits jumping up and down, her hard nipples dragging against the sheets, her face melted in ecstasy as Danny brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

Yes. He had the gift. Just like Rose. Even if he wasn't nice about it, that didn't matter to Krista. What mattered was the pleasure. How long had she gone without it? How many nights has she wasted in bed with Ned? She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't live without Danny's dick inside of her. Her sister was gone but she had left behind a wonderful gift for Krista, a gift she had gone without for far too long.

"Do you like that, Aunt Krista?" Danny whispered into her ear, leaning down and grabbing his tits as he brought his hips home again and again, enjoying the feeling of her body against his. "Do you like my cock?"

Buried in her daughter's pussy she couldn't really answer except by moaning, which she did enthusiastically. "Whose cock do you like better? Me or Uncle Ned's?"

She was quiet for a moment, but as Danny continued to gear up, slamming harder and harder, he repeated himself. "Whose dick is better?" he asked, pulling her out of her daughter by her hair. "Tell me or I stop fucking you."

"Yours!!!" she moaned, cumming yet again as the angle of his dick shifted inside of her, hitting just the right spot.

"You want your nephew's dick?"

"Please! I want it so bad. I want your cum so fucking bad. Please." she begged, and Danny complied, giving his second creampie of the day to his dear aunt. She collapsed onto the bed, her body twitching as the orgasms overtook her, as they had her daughter.

Danny looked at the scene he had created. His cousin lay on the bed, fucked out of commission, her pussy leaking his cum even now. His aunt laid right before her, her mouth inches away from her daughter's pussy, her ass still in the air, dripping cum onto the bed sheets, her eyes washed over. Danny could feel his cock harden yet again. Patty noticed, and licked her lips, climbing over her mother and back towards Danny's dick. This was going to be the best summer ever, Danny thought as Patty took him in her mouth, his penis hardening yet again.

docprof
docprof
38 Followers