The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
The summer whizzes by as Danny prepares to leave for college.
1.7k words
4.49
4.1k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docprof
docprof
38 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older.

(If you're enjoying 'Sapphire of Seduction', consider giving it a rating or leaving a comment!)

Chapter 6

For the rest of the summer, Danny had his fill of Krista and Patty. Every day he would wake up, and Patty would already be in his bed, under his sheets, working on his morning wood. His cousin was a blowjob genius to begin with, but after a few days of sucking Danny's cock, she had become truly legendary. She could take his entire dick down her throat, and though she couldn't keep it there long, Danny couldn't help but love the feeling of her hot wet throat around his massive dick. It didn't take long before Danny had her by the back of her head, slamming his dick into her face, shooting off his first load of the day.

It didn't end there either, once he had shot his first load down her throat, Danny made sure to use his cousin's pussy, which was usually a sopping wet mess at this point. He loved fucking her, her soft and supple body always worth putting his hands on. Usually he would lay her on her stomach and fuck her from behind so he could watch her massive ass bounce against his hips. He also did it this way to avoid her making too much noise, silencing her against his pillow as he fucked her mercilessly. Sometimes Danny would pull out and cum on her beautiful ass, but mostly he would drive his hips down balls deep, and cum inside of her. When he had filled her pussy with his hot cum, he left her to recover while he headed downstairs.

On weekdays, Ned was already out of the house, bound for work, and so Danny would go to his Aunt, take her by her hair and fuck her against the kitchen counter. She would always protest "Oh, please don't Danny. You know I don't want to do this. It's wrong." she might say, but she always pulled down her panties and let him inside of her regardless. He would leave her on the floor, fucked silly and full of cum, her face fully ruined by pleasure, her makeup running and her mouth agape. When that was finished, he would enjoy his breakfast.

Weekends, however, when Ned stayed around for most of the day before going golfing with his friends, Danny had much more fun. Rather than take his aunt openly, he would find her in whatever corner of the house her chores were in and have her service him there. He would corner her in the laundry room, or the garden, or sometimes he would even pull her into a closet and take her there. There was something about the risk of being caught with his aunt's mouth around his cock that made Danny incredibly aroused, and he knew it was the same for Krista. She was always soaking when he drove his dick into her, knowing that if Ned only tried to find her, he would discover her betrayal.

By the time he was done with his aunt, Patricia would usually be recovered. Rather than spend her summer going out with friends, partying and slutting it up as she planned, she was spending nearly every day at home in her cousin's room. She lied and told her friends she was grounded, and broke up with her boyfriend to top it all off. Why did she need to go out cruising for dick when she had the ideal here at home? She didn't care what Danny did as long as he kept her pussy filled.

And so, the afternoon would usually involve Patricia trying to seduce Danny while he played video games or watched tv, and usually she succeeded, her curvy body so enticing that it usually only took a slip of her nipple or the slight riding up of her shorts for Danny to become hard again. He took her every way he could, bending her over his desk, up against the window, and down on the floor, from the top, bottom, side, everything he could think of. Patricia was no slouch either. After a few days, she began preparing special outfits just to entice him further. More than once in the summer Danny came upstairs after finishing with Krista only to find Patricia in her little white bikini, laid out on his bed, her ass wiggling as she awaited him.

Often Krista would come upstairs to join them when they were halfway through. Usually she wore her frumpy housewife dresses, but on occasion she and her daughter would dress to match, schoolgirl sluts in plaid skirts, naughty nurses in tight white uniforms, dirty cheerleaders, anything Danny could imagine. He would have them play with each other, and sit in his computer chair stroking his cock as he watched them kiss and caress each other for his entertainment. Sometimes he would even have them compete, the first one to make the other cum would get Danny's dick first. His favorite thing was to have them kneel on either side of him, one working his penis with his tongue while the other explored his ass. Anything Danny could dream of, he could make happen in the afternoon, and he usually did.

The evening was usually the quietest part of the day. Ned would come home, none the wiser to his wife and his daughter's debauchery, and regale them with whatever boring thing it was he had done that day. They would eat dinner, and Ned would insult Danny for whatever reason, and Krista and Patricia would chime in obligatorily, agreeing with Ned that Danny was a failure, or a lazy bum, or what have you, all the while pleading with their eyes for his forgiveness.

When Ned went to sleep, he was down for the count, never waking up until his alarm went off the next morning. So it was as Ned's eyes closed that Danny's last ride of the day began. He would usually start with Patricia, coming into her room and giving her her last creampie of the day, making sure he fucked her nice and hard so that Krista could hear from down the hallway. He usually left her, still on her knees, slumped over, too tired to adjust herself. Then, he would come into Krista's room, her marital bedroom, his cock hard, dripping with his cousin's pussy juice, and he would stand in the doorway, looking at her, staring until she had no choice but to get up, and to take him into her bed.

How Danny loved cumming inside of his aunt while his Uncle slept stupidly beside them, ignorant to everything around him. Krista loved it too. Nothing could be hotter than being fucked by her young nephew, his stud cock going in and out of her, pleasing her in ways that Ned couldn't even imagine, while he slept his life away, never knowing that such pleasure existed. When he finally came into her pussy, Danny would get up and stumble off to bed, leaving his aunt's pussy stretched and full of cum. It was her responsibility to clean up.

Of course, all good things must come to an end. As the summer winded down, the date where Danny was to leave for Eritaft drew closer and closer until it was finally upon them. As Danny loaded up his things into the taxi, he looked at his family, standing outside their quiet suburban home. Ned was beaming, happy to see his worthless nephew gone, but the others, Patricia and Krista, had to do their best to hide their sadness. "Bye bye!" he waved as he opened the door to the taxi.

"Come back for Thanksgiving!" Krista shouted, as he entered the cab. "I'll be back too!" Patty chimed in, as he closed the door. As the car accelerated away, Danny was shocked to see both his aunt and cousin chasing behind him, waving their goodbyes as Ned stared on in utter disbelief. At least he got one last look at their bodies as they ran after him, Krista's ass shaking as she bounced from foot to foot and Patty's breasts bounding so hard Danny thought they might slap her in the face. Before long, the taxi turned a corner, and Danny's family was gone.

He put his headphones in and watched the scenery go by. Before he knew it, sleep had come upon him, and as he opened his eyes, he found himself in a place he had never seen in town before, an old railroad station. "Here you are." said the cabbie, opening Danny's door.

"I thought I was flying to Eritaft." he said.

"Of course. Just come with me." said the cabbie, adjusting his hat. As he did, his body transformed and Danny was shocked to find Professor Merlin standing before him.

"Mr. Merlin!" he exclaimed predictably.

"That's Professor, remember that. Now come along Danny, the train will be here soon." he said, digging out Danny's luggage from the trunk. "I did some shopping for you." he added, taking a third trunk Danny hadn't seen out of the back of the taxi. "Come along." he repeated, lifting all of Danny's luggage with a single arm as if they were a bundle of balloons.

He led him to the back of the station where a lone platform stood. The tracks looked rusted and overgrown, and there was no sound to indicate a coming train. "Professor-" Danny began, but before he knew it, he could see it.

Coming down the tracks, floating gently above them, was a massive locomotive, the words Eritaft 1000 written on its front plate, smoke trailing from behind it. It slid to a stop before Danny, and a cabin door opened, revealing an older woman, perhaps in her late 40's or early 50's, with white hair and slight wrinkles, but a still excellent body. Her skin was still taught around her bones, and her breasts and butt remained firm, if not especially big. She was wearing an old timey train uniform that hugged all the right places. "Comin' aboard love?" she asked.

Danny turned to ask Professor Merlin, but he was gone, Danny's cases laying on the ground. "Um, yes?" he said. The woman flicked her wrist, and Danny watched in amazement as his trunks flew into the air, and into a side door of the train. The woman extended her hand and Danny took it, being yanked aboard.

docprof
docprof
38 Followers