The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Merlin explains Danny's predicament.
1.5k words
4.5
4.6k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older.

Chapter 4

When Krista had chased her daughter back into her bedroom, she hadn't really been thinking. Part of it was the shock of seeing her with Danny. Part of it was the shock of seeing Danny with anyone. Then another part of it was the horror realizing that without her knowledge or consent, it was all starting over again. She could remember when she was 19 and her sister Rose had just become of age. Even the thought of the memory wounded her, the idea that she could be driven so out of control by anyone, much less a woman, much less her own sister.

She would have to go into Patricia's room and explain to her that that was enough. They would kick Danny out or something, force him to move out to college early. So he had a perfect penis, so what? Patricia was young, she would find another man, a man able to satisfy her. Like you did? A shadowy part of her mind called out. Oh, you're so satisfied. It teased as she held her hand on the knob. You know what you're thinking. You can feel it. She did. She could feel it in her body, the uncontrollable lust building up. I'm stronger than this, she decided, and she stepped into the room. "Honey I-"

She stopped, stunned by what she was looking at. Patricia, still in her too-tight shirt, had her shorts thrown onto the ground and was mercilessly rubbing at her pussy, moaning with pleasure, her blue eyes trained upward as she rode out orgasm after orgasm, her legs twitching with each wave of pleasure. "Honey?" Krista tried to interrupt, but Patricia didn't hear, her moaning drowning out her mother's soft plea.

She couldn't help but look at her daughter, so unlike her, so full, so buxom, her ass pooling on the bed around her thighs, her breasts flopping in time with her hand as she scratched at her itch. Reaching back, Krista closed the door, and slowly made her approach, her eyes wild with lust, "Honey?" she repeated, her voice coming out as a low hum...

"See?" said Mr. Merlin, puffing up his chest. Danny couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was impossible. His Aunt Krista, still in her frump housewife dress, was on her knees at the side of her daughter's bed, her face buried in her pussy. Again Danny's dick was so hard it felt like it would explode. Patricia screamed out as her mother lapped at her juices. "Oh shit mom, please, please." she begged, as Krista took a leg in each hand and forced her daughter's legs even wider, giving her a better angle at her clit.

"This is a dream." Danny said, before feeling a pinch on his shoulder. "Ow!" he cried softly.

"No dream, Danny. You see, this is your effect on them. With your pheromones, anyone sexually active, man or woman, will be reduced to well, this." he said, gesturing at the incestuous display before them. "Hot, eh?" the old man teased, elbowing Danny slightly.

"Fuck yeah." Danny said, almost automatically. He couldn't think anything else. The smell of sex was filling the air and soon enough he wouldn't be able to think of anything else. The old man noticed this, and slowly closed the door in front of them. "What the fuck man! I was watching that!"

"Oh Danny, there'll be plenty of time for you to enjoy relations with your aunt and cousin. Meanwhile I have a very busy schedule. Come, let us finish our discussion." he said, already walking back to Danny's room.

Inside, Danny sat on his bed, still a bit frustrated with his delay of gratification. He sighed. "Okay, so magic." he began.

"Yes. You, your mother, your father, all of you have the blood. Essentially any normal human will be unable to deter your advances, and will descend into what we call a sexual frenzy. As long as you are around, their hormones will be imbalanced and they will crave sex any way that they can get it, especially from the wizard whose pheromones began the frenzy." the old man explained, crossing the legs of his polka dot suit. "As you might imagine, this causes a number of problems, especially if the young wizard or witch is in a highly populated area. Lucky for you, it seems only your family has been affected thus far.

"The purpose of Eritaft University is to train young wizards and witches to control their pheromones, to teach them to channel the raw lust that courses through them into magic, and to lead more meaningful lives. Everyone at Eritaft is just like you Danny, gifted with the power of lust." he adjusted his glasses, leaning in. "And there are some incredible hotties, between me and you."

"So the idea is, we go to magic university so we don't mess up society, or something like that?" Danny asked, a bit overwhelmed by the sudden wealth of information.

"Yes, rather than let you loose upon the world while your pheromones are running wild, you can use up that energy in a more... open environment. I know you're still a virgin Danny-"

"-I'm not a virgin." Danny answered reflexively. Arthur Merlin stared at him and Danny conceded. "No. I am a virgin." he sighed.

"But this is no cause of concern, Danny. Most wizards raised within our society experience no sexual attraction or lust until they come of age. Your entire class will be full of young students, just like you, learning to deal with this lust for the first time." Mr. Merlin went on.

Again Danny couldn't help himself from getting hard. Wasn't this what mankind had dreamed of for their colleges? A bunch of horny virgins, together alone for the first time. And with the caliber of girl he had seen on the website, well, it was like telling him that he was invited for a first class trip to paradise.

"I can tell you're interested." Mr. Merlin said, again glancing at Danny's erection. Danny quickly shifted, moving so that his boner was less on display.

"So what, you want me to abandon my plans and just drop everything to go to Eritaft University?" Danny asked.

"Yes." Mr. Merlin replied simply.

"And what about this? What about my aunt and my cousin? What about them? Will they go back to normal?" Danny asked.

"Certainly after a year of university you will be capable of turning off your pheromones enough to live with them peacefully, if you so please."

"If I so please?" the phrase struck Danny as a bit odd. "And if I don't please?" he said, thinking of the scene he had just witnessed in his cousin's bedroom, plus one Daniel Cliffe.

Mr. Merlin only shrugged. "My world is a bit more accepting of this type of relationship than yours, I think. So long as you are careful to limit your influence, why not enjoy the beauty of your aunt and cousin? Indeed, it will be a good sampling of the kind of fun that will await you at Eritaft." he said, coming to a stand.

"Wait, so you don't care if I have sex with them?"

"Danny, frankly, your mother and father's memories would be shamed if you didn't. Rose made it a point of pride what she did to her family after her 18th birthday. Maybe you'll have a similar story to share at orientation." he said giddily, moving to the window. "So Danny, do we have a deal? Will you join us at Eritaft?" he said, again extending a hand.

This time, Danny took it. Even if this was some kind of scam, if it meant Danny could get away with fucking Patricia and Aunt Krista, then well, he would let himself be scammed. "I'll see you in the fall Mr. Merlin."

"Ah ah ah!" Mr. Merlin said, wagging a finger. "If you are coming to Eritaft, it will be Professor Merlin from now on."

"Yes, Professor Merlin."

"I'll send you some information when I return to my office. We look forward to seeing you, Mr. Cliffe." he said with a bow, and then, opening the window, he leapt out of it. Danny chased him to see, but there was nothing there, he was gone, just like that.

For a moment Danny stared in disbelief, then, remembering, he shot off his feet and down the hall. He burst open the door into Patricia's room and found his aunt and cousin, their positions now flipped, Patricia on her knees behind her mother, her face buried in her pussy. They both turned to look at him, and with a movement, his pants and boxers were off, and his hard, thick, throbbing penis was exposed to the air. Both of them stared for a moment, and then slowly, they began to slink towards him like animals, lust alive in their eyes. He closed the door behind him, and stepped forward, ready for more.