The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way." was all she said as Danny thrust himself back into her. She couldn't believe it. She had felt how deep it went when she was on top, but as he drove his hips down into her she could feel it hitting places she hadn't known it was possible to hit. Incredibly, magically, she was cumming, again and again and again. With each thrust of Danny's cock the pleasure built up, overwhelmed her, and then kept rising, ignoring her pleas for control or sanity.

Danny was shocked, after a couple dozen thrusts, to accidentally slip out and watch as a trail of cum shoot out of her pussy, spraying the floor. Holy shit, she was squirting. Danny had only seen that in porn. Grint, however, on the sidelines, seemed to think very little of it. "Hell yeah Danny!" he cheered. "Fuck that whore good."

He lined his cock up with her again and began to slam back into her, getting a howl of pleasure in response with each thrust. Her massive ass beat against his hips, her little asshole winking at him as he continued to ravage her. Before long, she was simply babbling incoherently as Danny fucked her into the floor, her hips all that remained in the air, her face flat against the ground.

As hot and tight as her pussy was, Danny couldn't last as long as he wanted, especially now that he was actually fucking her. Before long, he could feel the cum rising up in his dick. "Where do you want it?" he asked, still fucking her with all the force of gravity. "Where do you want it slut?" he repeated when she only moaned back at him.

"Paint her back!" Grint cheered, and Danny complied. Pulling out, and stroking his cock just once, his orgasm shot loose, the first shot landing in her hair, while the subsequent weaker bursts covered sweater, then her ass, until finally Danny was done.

Exhausted, he collapsed back onto the bench across from Grint. For his part, Grint walked up to Emma, still on the floor on her knees, and turned her head so she was facing his dick. "Take this slut." he groaned as he finally reached his orgasm, covering Emma's face in cum blast by blast, her mouth wide, her tongue out as she tried to catch it.

When he was done, he stumbled over to Danny and extended his hand for a high five, which Danny quickly gave him. Then he fell back onto his own bench and sighed contentedly. The three of them sat in silence for a moment, each coming down from their massive orgasms.

It was as they did that the door slid open, revealing a set of newcomers. There were three of them, one was a girl with beautiful olive skin, thin and tall, but in an elegant way. The next was a boy, short and blonde, but with good posture and a very handsome face. Finally, there was a large pale boy, tall and thick with muscles, and with a brutish face.

The blonde boy, looking out at the scene, focused his attention on Danny. "Well, it looks like the rumors are true, eh?" he said, turning to the girl.

"Oh yes sir." she replied, her eyes directly on Danny's softening cock. Even flaccid it was impressive.

"What do you want Pelroy?" Grint spat, taking a towel out of his bag and wiping down his dick.

"Stay out of this Ruby." the blonde boy spat back. "This is between me and Danny here." he said, taking a seat next to Danny. His two cohorts remained where they were.

"Um, do I know you?" Danny asked, still feeling a bit awkward about his partial nudity.

"Not yet. I'm Griffin Pelroy, of the Pelroys." he said, extending a hand.

"Uh, Danny Cliffe." he replied, taking the boy's hand.

"I know who you are." Griffin replied. "Father's on the board of directors. I hear everything before anyone else." he bragged. "I came to introduce myself in hopes that I could steer you away from the rabble and the rejects." he said, looking to Grint and then to Emma, still collapsed on the ground, her back dripping with cum, her face painted in it.

"Uh, I don't-" Danny tried to interrupt, but Griffin continued.

"Listen, in this world there are two kinds of people Danny. People who belong at the top and people who belong at the bottom. You and me, we belong at the top. Sure, your blood's not as pure as mine, but who cares! The important thing is that both of us are from famous wizarding families! Why stick around here fucking this second-rate trash, when you could enjoy what I have to offer. Gina!" he said, snapping his fingers.

The olive-skinned girl stepped forward, and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing a nice perky set of tits, unbound by a bra. Her nipples were brown and already erect, despite the tall brunette's icy expression. "Or if you prefer, Lobster!" he said, snapping again, and the tall boy stepped forward, unzipping his pants to reveal an absolutely gargantuan cock. Indeed it was so big, Danny didn't know if it was possible to fuck someone with it.

"You see Danny, if you stick with me, you'll be able to sample the best of Eritaft. What do you say? Friends?" he asked, again proffering a hand.

"Uh." he looked to Grint, who, expectedly, was stroking his cock again, eyeing up the dark-skinned girl and licking his lips. Then he looked to Emma, who giggled, still riding the waves of her massive orgasm. "Can Grint and Emma come?" He didn't feel comfortable following the strange boy on his own, especially not after the weird little speech he had given.

"No." Griffin said flatly.

"Gosh, then I'm going to have to pass for now." Danny answered, though his eyes were still on the tall girl. He couldn't see from where he was but he was sure her ass was as nice as her breasts. "Maybe later? I'm a bit overwhelmed right now."

"Maybe just leave the girl behind Pelroy." Grint butted in. "I'm sure we could show her more fun than you two losers." he said, again jutting out his cock for the girl to get a good look at. Despite her cold expression, Danny could see a touch of hunger in her eyes as she looked at Grint's dick.

"Quiet Ruby!" Griffin hissed. "Fine. I'll give you some time to consider." he got up from the bench and walked to the door, stopping. "Remember what I said when you get bored of second-rate whores." he hissed, and then he was gone, his companions covering up and continuing behind him.

"Who was that?" Danny asked as Griffin left.

Grint was on his feet, putting on some pants and a t-shirt. "Why are you getting dressed?" Danny added.

"Come on. They're definitely gonna go fuck. Don't you wanna go have a look?" he said, adjusting his mop of hair.

"Um, you go. I think I'm gonna rest up before we get there."

"Suit yourself." Grint said, already at the door. "Oh, I should say, don't get involved with Griffin. Let's just say him and his friends have some ideas that don't mix well with Eritaft's mission statement. Tell Emma thanks for the show whenever she wakes up! I'll probably see you when we arrive!" he said, and with that, he was gone.

Alone in the cabin with Emma half-naked on the floor, Danny relaxed for a moment. It was quite a lot, quite fast. He wasn't sure what to make of any of it. Evil wizards. Houses. It sounded more like something out of a YA novel than his own reality. He noticed the tome that Emma had been reading through, 'A Brief History of Eritaft', and considered picking it up. Of course, then he noticed that Emma was no longer in a daze, and was now playing with herself on the floor, and he forgot all about the book, his cock hardening in an instant.

"Please Danny." she whimpered as she spread her legs, one hand rubbing her pussy while the other scooped cum into her mouth. "Fuck me more."

He knelt behind her, and with a thrust, was back inside of her. God she felt good. He fucked her until he came two more times, once again on her face, and the next on her breasts. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of her and fell asleep, exhausted by his rapid-fire orgasms. In an orgasmic daze as she was, Emma followed soon after. When they both awoke, covered in each other's juices, completely naked, the sun was already set, and the train had just pulled to a stop. They were finally there. Eritaft.

12