The Sauna

Story Info
Sauna the French way.
1.6k words
4.23
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

My assignment in The Hague was completed, had a holiday with Knut, and carried out a successful Escort assignment in Guernsey for Bjorn. I was now working in Southampton for a company who managed clean-up operations for oil and chemical spills.

I had just completed a series of legal negotiations for them in Aberdeen and was looking forward to going home to Southampton, but, was re-directed to Glasgow for a first round of negotiations with new client.

Arriving at my hotel late on Sunday night, a message was waiting for me; my meeting had been proponed until Tuesday; giving me the Monday free. Ok it happens. I went to their restaurant, which was quite, apart from a few other guests, all sitting alone, the Sunday night life of business travel.

On the Monday morning I went down to the hotel gym, only to find there was a problem; it was closed. Some issue with filters or something. I checked my corporate leisure club card web site and found a club a few streets away which had a sauna; its name was the Pipework's. Interesting name for a gym.

Thought I would give it a try anyway. Found it without any problems, staff were very helpful, quick tour, organised a locker in their changing rooms; they had a café, relaxing area, cinema, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Sauna would do as it was a cold day; I went in for about half an hour or so. Time for a coffee and cool down. It was quite Monday morning, apart from a few other members, all sitting in their white towels talking and relaxing.

As I was sitting there someone came over, asked if he could join me. Apparently we were in the same hotel and were both in the hotel restaurant last night, he noticed me sitting their alone; like him. We introduced each other, his name was Jon-Luc (as in the Star Trek captain), from Paris; had a nice French accent too. Nice build, muscular, tanned body, grey going on white hair maybe ten, fifteen years older than me; maybe more. All in all well turned out even if he was only wearing a white towel at the time. We chatted about what we were doing in Glasgow and other issues. Not what we were doing there or what we were looking for.

As we sat their talking, he noticed the scar on my left leg calf and asked what happened. I explained an accident and subsequent operation to remove some metal that was lodged in it. Side effect was that part of my leg below the calf had limited feeling, quite weird when you touched it, without really feeling anything.

I skewed round talking to face him, crooked my left leg over resting it on my right knee and touched where the scar was. Jon-Luc leaned over and touched it too, ran his finger along my scar; ever so gently. It was quite an exhilarating and arousing feeling, to have someone do that to you. I didn't object, perhaps I should have. He then moved the palm of his hand over onto my right inner leg and rubbed it gently where it was exposed. When I had crooked my leg over my towel had loosened and exposing my inner leg, with hindsight, inviting. But I was very relaxed about it.

I felt him easing loose the top of my towel, allowing his had to move slowly further up my inside leg. He started to rub my inner thigh then stroke me with the back of his fingers, I was enjoying it; he was too. He reached over and lifted my hand onto his leg, inviting me to return the gesture; which I did. He had eased loose his towel and let it slide open; we could feel the bodily warmth of each other where we touched.

We were both aroused, starting to get hard by each other's gesture's and were concerned, even although the café was quite, that we would be attracting attention of others. Jon-Luc suggested that we move onto the dark room as it was called. Basically subdued lighting and discretely positioned soft furniture and alcoves.

We found a discrete alcove, sat together, eased loose each other's towels, again, and started where we left off. Rubbing the inside of each other's thighs and stroking each other's hardness. Wasn't long before we were both getting excited and breathing heaver by each other actions. The inevitable happened, almost simultaneously. Our towels saved our modesty.

We both relaxed at that point, leaning against each other, sharing our enhanced bodily warmth. I think we were now both looking for something more adventurous. Jon-Luc suggested we use one of the discrete cabins that the club had. We found one that was free, number seven, lucky seven, went in, and closed and locked the door. Dimmed its lighting and Jon-Luc slowly undid my towel and removed it and his. As we stood there together, he pressed on me with our naked bodies touching as he leaned over hanging up both our towels. The cabins also came fully equipped with oils and protection.

As we moved closer together, touching, could feel each other's warmth. Starting to get aroused and very hard, again, with our mutual excitement building. As I leaned back onto the couch, come bed, he leaned over me. Started to rub my leg, again and again, and stroke me in a slow, caring sweep of his hand, ever so gentle. I returned the gesture.

As we sat on the edge of the bed, facing each other; looking into each other's eyes; he touched my lips with his finger. He then kissed me and out tongues started exploring and touching intimately, in a seductive way that only the French can do.

As I lay back; he kneels on the bed and straddles over me. He starts to nibble my nipples, my chest, my ear lobes and slowly up my inside leg; very erotic and stimulating. I could feel my desire's for him to engage with me. I lift up my knees and arch my back up a little, inviting him to join with me. He rubbed his lube on and starts to ease me by reaching in me with his fingers; I could feel his fingers penetrate as he applies it. Rubbing it around and in and out, very relaxing, stimulating.

He then probed with his erection gently at first then pushes in slowly; I could feel him entering and sliding in, slowly withdrawing; re-entering and sliding further in each time; slowly his rhythm starts, sensual, warm, wet and relaxing. Building the momentum with each stroke, longing both our desires; we both look directly into each other's eyes, our hearts now beating in rhythm; both knowing climax was imminent. Then it happened we were both contented, relaxed and disengage each other.

We both were lying naked together; hot and wet, we embraced each other, running our fingers over each other's body. Our hungry mouths searched each other's body, nibbling, biting and sucking. The passion and excitation in each of us taking over; we both started to become hard and excited again, as we embraced each other's hardness pressed together. We continued where we left off this time Jon-Luc rolls over onto his back; raises his knees and invites me to also join with him.

He arches his back, his eyes roll in anticipation; I lean over and on him. Probe for entry; barred by pressure at first; as he anticipates entry, eases allowing me to enter; slowly going deeper with each lunge. I could feel it starting to build from within me as I undulate; our inner body heat was building. As I looked into his eyes I could see them rolling in anticipation; his head gently rolled as he smiled; eyes closing in enjoyment.

I could feel it building with each lunge; we were both wet and with sweat; both in harmony as I released; we both paused for a moment before I withdrew. As I rolled over we lay side by side; embraced each other; exhausted and wet with sweat and cum. We lay their embracing each other in harmony.

We were exhausted but finished; tided the cabin, found our towels and left for the showers together. The showers were empty as we intimately washed and dried each other. An enjoyable way to end a morning of mutual lust and harmony.

We went into the locker rooms; got dressed then settled our accounts with the club. The costs were very reasonable, the corporate card discount helped. We left and headed back to the hotel together agreeing that we would go out for a meal that night to Delmonicas, as recommended to Jon-Luc by the hotel manager. Which we enjoyed, and their ambiance and light hearted entertainment; clearly the hotel manager knew what we were looking for.

We returned to the hotel retired to Jon-Luc's executive suite and well stocked minibar. We also shared his room for the rest of the night.

The morning arrived we had a French style breakfast in his room, if you understand the meaning.

We agreed to meet again when I was over in Paris in two weeks' time; which we did. It was only a few hours travel time on the Eurostar. Paris is also a wonderful city to explore the interesting night life in; if you know where to look. We also met in various places as business opportunities present themselves to us. Including a 10 day trip, together, down to the French Riviera and Monaco to celebrate Christmas. We also enjoyed other weekends together, enjoying the delights of the French way of celebrating.

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers