All Comments on 'The Sauna Duel (MFM)'

by TedConlon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit5 months ago

More fun to cum? Thanks for the story.

cynsharercynsharer5 months ago

We liked this story a lot. Cyn in particular likes the way Emily asked permission from Henry at times, knowing he would be agreeable to her requests. We both loved how she became their classy slut. Very good!

peyskippeyskip5 months ago

Well done! Good,sexy, fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh look another faithful wife gets hit by the martian cunt and whore ray. That is a very powerful ray gun. Well too late now a cunt whore is born. And for the record, cucks always cum last and always get sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths or fifths. I guess the cuck better get used to cleaning up duty.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a beautiful well written story I wish my wife would do the same with my friend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And so began the downfall of Emily and Cory's marriage. Emily didn't realize it at the time but she began disrespecting Cory for losing to Henry and then being such a sissy wimp as to let her fuck him. What kind of pathetic joke of a man sits there and gives his wife permission to fuck another guy? On top of that Henry was bigger, more fit and more successful in his career. Cory began to sense her pull away but since he was nothing but a weak-minded loser he couldn't stop her. Emily became a full-blown cheating skank slut, sleeping around and eventually getting several STD's because that is what happens to empty-headed whores. They divorced, their lives in ruins. For his part, Henry was amused by the unfolding disaster they brought upon themselves. Then he moved on to the next idiotic couple.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sharing is caring. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Everyone wipes their eyes for Henry who can't get a date. For Cory they should shed bitter tears of remorse for his stupidity and lack of good judgment. Looking at Cory's reflection on the day:

"Hang on, a second, we could just wear the robes that came with the cottage," Cory said. "Besides, I think Henry has a bit of a crush on you."

"...Cory had watched Henry look at Emily as she laughed and smiled in front of the campfire. Cory could tell there was an attraction there.

At this point in his musing about the day, Cory should have been on point and thinking tactically. Instead he acts the part of a saboteur, treason flows in his veins. Cory will be the assassin who kills his own marriage. Murders his own wife's years long adherence to faithfullness her vows to him. Another tale of destruction.

Oh, "...a... swimsuit that rose high on her waste and covered her midriff...". That should be 'waist', the central point of the torso about the hips. Not 'waste', the ashes of his life which Cory wanders through as he ponders why Wendy could leave him for Henry?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah...that's the beginning of rhe end of a relationship if I've ever read one. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing hotter than watching your wife get fucked by one of your friends who has a big cock. That started us on a cuckold journey.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

This is a fun and erotic story.

Anonymous, are you the same no fun guy dissing every one of these stories 10 times in the comments column?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Saunas are meant to be enjoyed nude - euro style.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Love it I’d eat her pussy after!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous