The Sauna experience - Cuckold story

Story Info
Kat can't resist a big cock in Sauna despite her husband.
1.7k words
3.2
41.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ciaxx4
ciaxx4
9 Followers

Characters:

Main Character - Narrator - Kat

Husband / Hubby - John

Hot guy - Steve

Story:

Hi I am 28F, 170cms tall, slim, but gladly blessed with the curves and the the breasts.

Usually I am the tall girl or woman but with right clothes the curves are emphasized. I wish I could wear more clothes like that and get noticed more.

I am walking with my husband, he is actually couple months younger than me.

What we have is a emotional connection, we fell in love with each other all the way back when we graduated 10 years ago.

He is a geeky guy, average build, 169cm, specs. I always have to wear flats with him but that's okay. He has gotten slightly out of shape.

We are happy in general but sexually not so much. Well I asked him once if he wants a threesome, who wouldn't want to be with two woman but he passed? Can you believe it!! He is man of simple taste and says sex is not priority for him.

Well that's too bad, can't you see hot horny wife you have here who needs more than vanilla sex to be satisfied?

Well, deep breaths, didn't need to go on that tangent. I should live in the present.

We are both walking to the sauna after the nice cold swimming session. We are out on vacation after all. Our pale skins tanned by staying out all day. It's evening now and it feels nice and romantic, I feel horny somehow.

We get at the edge in the last sauna, it seems like it won't be crowded here.

The vacation was right decision we are getting all the me time I wanted.

The Sauna room has transparent door, I guess so people don't do nasty business but still a lock inside for some privacy if group doesn't want any new people.

We enter the Sauna. Remove our towel clothes and seat. Hubby removes his watch and places it next to us. This should be refreshing.

I feel horny, I wish my hubby had some desire to look at me and fuck me.

In this steam I look so hot with the curves, sweat and steam collecting on my boobs. But he just wants to stare off in space with his limp small dick hanging down.

Just then the door opens. Oh my, am I in a dream.

My dream guy just walked in. He must be properly tall, 185 cm may be, abs, and that sculpted face. I barely got a glimpse but surely his member was huge and hanging down. He has short hair, clean shaved face and body.

I was too overwhelmed and must have stared at him all the way as he changed and went to seat on the other end of Sauna. Now I can't see much of him due to steam.

I am pretty sure he looked at me while going in.

I want to say to husband, 'what if I fuck him right here in front of you, would you look at me then, realize what you are missing?'.

At the same time I am thinking of that hot body and big cock and can't help but bite my lips.

Just then on cue my husband turns.

"Hey, it's little too hot for me, I am going to go get a massage, let's go."

Of course it's too hot for you, after all two hot people are here in this room.

"I was thinking I will take sauna for a little more while and then come?"

Thinking, he looked at the guy who was sitting on the other end. Does the thought cross his mind that two hot people when left alone will fuck each other?

He hesitates and says, "Fine, come soon, will be waiting for you for dinner."

If only he knew what my dinner was.

He leaves. I look at the guy.

"Hi, I am Steve, he says."

"Hi, I am Kat. I can't see much of you."

"Oh, obviously" He walks in, his cock dangling I couldn't resist but stare at it.

"You know I feel a little exposed when someone openly looks at my body part like this"

He sits next to me.

"Well you certainly enjoy it". I say, as his cock stands tall, must be 8.5 inches and fairly thick.

"Oh", he says embarrassed.

"Well these things are not in my hand, when I am in presence of such hot things", he stares at my boobs, " it is bound to happen".

We stare at each other as the tease, the electricity builds.

We both close in and kiss. The lips, the tongue, losing myself in him.

Takes me moment to realize my hand is on his throbbing cock. It's so big and hard.

I am used to my husband's 5.5 inches and he rarely gets all hard!!

This cock feels twice the size and makes me wet. What must it feel to take it in my holes.

Steve stares at me.

"Lie back, let me please you".

And I do so, me lying on my back and him on top of me. He moves on to my round boobs. Playing with hand, taking in turns to suck on them, lick them.

All the time I am just turning more wet with anticipation.

What my husband must be doing. Getting a massage. Relaxing, may be having a small nap?

Dream of me hubby, dream of me getting drilled by a big cock while you do nothing.

Well, he can come in any moment looking for me. I tell Steve to lock the door just in case. It takes him a while to get out of boob licking trance but he realizes why and does it immediately.

Bang.

Steve and I both look at the door in the shock.

John was back across he transparent locked door and really angry.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing Kate??"

He must have forgotten his watch and came back for it.

I look at Steve to calm his nerves down, he smirks.

Then I turn to my Hubby and shout "What does it look like? I am getting what I deserve. And your limp dick can just stand there watch!!"

I turn and kiss Steve.

Whole encounter moved him to edge him a little. His cock had gone soft a bit, still bigger than my hubby though.

I stop kissing, look him in the eye and just go on my knees so his cock is right at my face.

Now I can't look at anywhere else. I pick up the cock.

It is warm and sweaty from being in Sauna for so long.

I love how long it is and the big head.

I take it in my mouth, licking the head and the hole.

I take it in my mouth, taking it half in.

All of a sudden it grows, filling my mouth hard.

Oh it makes me so wet, I am going to have same thing in me in sometime.

I play with the cock, trying my best to take more and more of it my mouth.

Gagging a bit.

Finally I take it all in and cough it out.

The cock throbbing all wet looks so hot.

I turn, my hubby is still standing in the door all furious.

I look at him, smirk and kiss the cock.

Steve knows what's going on at this point, asks me get up and go on all fours.

We go all fours. Facing my Hubby.

My elbows and boobs touching the ground, my ass up in the air.

Steve fingers me me a bit. Teases me with his cock head.

And finally enters me, slowly.

Aah.

I look at the hubby's face. He has gone silent and can't believe it.

"Fuck me Steve!!"

He slowly starts going in more and more. Ecstasy.

It feels so good bigger, part of me that never were stretched before being stretched.

He is hitting the right spot. I can't stop but curl up.

"Aah, aah, ahah, oh my god Steve, your cock is so good, mmmmmmmm."

Outside my hubby has given up. I am getting something he can never give me.

He better understand if he want to stay with me he better let me have cocks like these from time to time.

The feelings, the thoughts, it all fills me up, I am shaking, it feels too good.

I start shaking. "aaaaahhhhhh". I curled up as Steve understood what's happening and let me have my moment.

I turn, I want you to cum in me when my husband is watching.

So we continue in missionary. It's so better this way. I could see the big cock that is entering me.

I can see the sweaty hot Steve working to please me.

We move in sync, pleasure for both, the most amazing feeling.

"I am going to cum!!"

Bang, Bang, Bang.

"No, Kate, please don't let him. Please Steve, I beg you!!"

"Aah, aah, aah. Ignore him Steve. Cum in me baby."

Steve looks in my eyes, as I feel his whole hardness in me again.

He slows down, shaking.

He is coming, I feel the warmth in me.

I am full of is warm cum.

He kisses me on forehead and moves back.

I can feel some cum dripping out.

I look at my husband still standing, his one hand on the glass, slouching. He looks me in the eyes with defeat.

I get down last time to kiss the great cock goodbye.

I kiss the head and lick it clean,

I look back at my hubby and lick my lips, fingers clean.

I touch myself to get some of the cum to get the last taste.

I get up and kiss Steve. "Sometime again?"

Steve replies, "Definitely". He dresses up, opens the door and goes out.

My husband doesn't even react just stands back.

I dress up and go next to my husband. "Kiss me".

He is zoned out, "Huh". And continues to kiss me.

Yes, eat the cum hubby, you wanted the dinner right.

And we hold hands as we walk to have another dinner.

"This vacation was a good idea John. I definitely liked the Sauna Experience. I wonder what more is there to come! Don't you feel excited too?"

The End.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

This is Steve the author, I hope you enjoyed this short story! Feedback is welcome!

This was my second story and a stand alone short one. Who knows what's next, it's been fun.

ciaxx4
ciaxx4
9 Followers