All Comments on 'The Savant'

by MySecretParadise

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need the next part!!!

Telugu1Telugu1over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant - I cannot wait for the next part (hopefully assuming there WILL be a next part)

X

MySecretParadiseMySecretParadiseover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous @Telugu1 Thank you! There is indeed a second instalment that's mostly finished and ready, but I want to tighten it up and tweak it a little bit and then I will post it up so you can read it. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing style is a thing of beauty and brilliance. An absolute pleasure to read. I initially thought you might be a published author putting out part of a novel to get feedback. My only request would be that you include more relevant Tags. The heavy handed pain* used and the “water-sports” are just not my thing at all, for me watersports particularly are just gross. (* not a pain fan beyond spanking/ flogging)

Your savant is an interesting character, all too often men with big cocks are clueless about technique and lacking in finesse, assuming that a hard pounding will be enough. I loved that her boyfriend was happy with his submission. A lot of clichéd cuckold story presents the cuckold as worthless and act without his consent. Again that’s a negative for me personally, I’m a firm believer that provided everyone involved in a scene or relationship is a fully informed and freely consenting adult it’s all good. Reluctance is fine because that’s exploration of boundaries and limits. A live and let live approach.

Regardless of the aspects I didn’t enjoy it’s an absolutely outstanding chapter - 4 stars.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMySecretParadise@MySecretParadise
I write to explore my fantasies and as an escape from the humdrum day to day. Most of my writing focuses on my love of power play between individuals, rough sex, BDSM and kink. I also like some age difference dynamics in which I'm owned and used by Dominant women and men, whet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES