The Savant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even their cocks seemed to understand their comparative differences, with Master's thick veiny piece of meat swinging between his legs with a self assured nonchalance, while Marc's smaller appendage had shirked away somewhat and looked rather like a timid walnut in comparison. Awwwgggggh, baby's all shy.

My beau did, however, look very fetching with Master's favourite bubblegum pink ball gag in his mouth. Master remarked that it was pleasing 'to have added a second bitch' to his harem and took a series of polaroids to mark the occasion.

I felt another surge of pride as I watched my boyfriend peering submissively up at the chunky camera, his legs spread and bound tight to the chair, arms behind his back, an intricate weave of rope fastening him in place, and some cute drool seeping from between the gaps in his pretty little mouthpiece.

Everything Master did was for a reason. Like drinking a bottle of beer before a play session - so he could urinate over me while I looked needily up at him.

I've always said that you can tell the size of a man's cock by the sound of the splash his piss makes. Master's powerful stream gushed over my face and across my tits like a raging geyser. I whinnied gratefully when he finally focused on my mouth and pissed his yellow nectar expectantly through the steel ring of the spider gag. He even wiped the dribbling dregs over Marc's cheek with several affectionate swabs of his bulbous cock tip.

We were bonding.

I received a severe tit beating for making Master abstain from using me during the early months of my courtship with Marc. He rope wrapped my tits in two taught bundles and then relentlessly took to my purple udders with his rattan cane. Marc was instructed to count aloud as Master delivered each stinging indulgence, which my boy cried out in muffled grunts through his gag.

'Do you acknowledge that I own your girlfriend and that she is mine to do with as I please?' Master enquired, turning to Marc between blows.

Marc nodded furiously, his previously embarrassed walnut suddenly thick and erect.

'How badly do you want to see me properly fuck your girlfriend?'

More passionate, muffled elucidations followed feverish head nods.

'Good boy.' Master offered, caning the tip of Marc's cock, then his shaft, and then his balls, 'And you acknowledge that she's my fucktoy, and I will use her however, and whenever I choose.'

Marc nodded keenly.

Master fucked me on the living room rug. He chose to use my anus, which was a symbolic gesture, owing to the promise I'd made him that I would deny the pleasure to Marc.

'Baby, you've never been allowed the privilege of my ass because when I met you I promised Master that I would always deny you that.' I explained, when the savant removed the spider gag, 'Now that you understand what we are as a threesome, it's important you understand that it was my choice to give Master something you will never be able to enjoy.'

Marc groaned and his cock twitched.

'She's your girlfriend, but her holes are mine.' Master enthused with a primal grunt and then plunged his meaty nine inches into my tight anus. It hurt. It was supposed to hurt. I knew he'd gone light on the lube and that he'd want to be extra rough with me to prove his point. I deserved it. I'd made him wait months to use me again and to show my understanding I lay with my head pressed into the rug and my ass raised high in the air.

I felt his foot press down on my cheek as the intensity of his thrusts gained impetus.

'Who owns your holes?'

'You do Master!'

'Who fucks you best?'

'You do Master!'

I groaned and hollered my appreciation as Master pounded me harder and harder. The fucking was relentless, violent and deliciously cathartic. The more my Dominant plunged up and down into me with his foot grinding on my cheek, the more I felt myself drop into a state of euphoria.

I'm nothing but holes and a pair of tits for your use!

I'm just fuckmeat!

I cried out, over and again, shrieking all the things I craved being for my Master as he fucked my ass, spanked my buttocks and held me pressed to the floor under the grinding will of his foot.

He climaxed all over my back. I felt him twitch inside me, his foot suddenly broke from my cheek and I looked up at Marc as he sat bound to the chair - I wanted him to look into my eyes, to see the bliss I felt, all as Master shotgun pumped the heady contents of his balls all over my arched figure and down into my hair.

Swathe after swathe of thick, hot, sticky spunk leapt across my back and trickled in streams towards my shoulders. And then Master was upon me, tugging my head back with a fistful of my hair as his cock took aim and emptied the rest of his pent up frustration all over my face.

He left me like that. With a polaroid of my cum splashed face lying beside me on the rug. He was done with me, with us, for today.

Master would return to his beloved nightclub. That was his love. Not me. I was his lust - which suited me perfectly. Marc was my love, and he'd done me so proud.

I tugged the ball gag from his mouth and straddled him as he sat bound to the chair.

'Was that nice sweetie? Did you like seeing me getting a proper fucking?' I purred, lowering myself onto his rock hard cock.

'Uh huh.' He whimpered as I softly kissed him with my cum smeared lips. He almost retched as Master's cum entered his mouth, but he fought it, and overcame it.

'It was important for you to see that. And it's important to me that you clean up Master's mess.' I explained, grinding gently back and forth on Marc's cock.

'He did a lot on you.' Marc panted as I upped my thrusts.

'He's that kind of man, sweetheart. Now be a good boy and lick me clean.' I groaned, grinding harder and harder on my boy's firm shaft, 'And no cumming until I say so.'

Marc plunged his tongue across my cum streaked cheeks with all the fervour I'd hoped to witness. The initial retching was no more, replaced by a keen desire to serve, to taste and to clean. He even scooped it from my back as we fucked, feeding himself thick finger loads of semen. I came with my arms wrapped lovingly around him and his mouth full of my cum soaked hair as he adoringly sucked the sticky semen from each strand.

'You may cum now baby.' I moaned.

He came instantly, hollering how grateful he was that I'd let him watch me being used by my Master. Afterwards I untied him and held him in my arms, easing the post coital come-down with an abundance of smothering love and nurturing reassurance.

Our journey had begun, and I couldn't have been more excited.

12