The Scarf

Story Info
A conservative husband teaches wife a lesson.
1.3k words
2.21
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayesha grew up very modern, going out when she wanted, working, driving, the American dream. One day she met Jamal, a conservative, but very handsome man who was extremely wealthy. She had fallen in love and he promised her a full life, that would be more conservative than she was used to, but would be very happy with. He wanted her to be a submissive wife, obedient, not just in their home, but in their marriage. At first, she was a little bit hesitant to adapt to the traditional roles of the time. She was used to having a say in her household, but now she felt as though all of that newfound power was taken away and her husband took the lead in everything.

It didn't take long for Ayesha to become accustomed to her new role as a submissive housewife. She learned to cook Jamal's favorite meals, tended to his needs, and followed his instructions without question. He insisted on respect and obedience, everything was "Yes sir, no sir." She found not only a level of satisfaction in taking care of him, the submission and manly stance he had turned her on in a way she had never experienced.

At night, they had a routine and just thinking about it made her wet. She knew the routine, after dinner, she would clean the home and shower, getting ready for bed. Ayesha would put her hair in a bun and spray on some perfume. She would kneel facing the bed, back straight as can be with her hand behind her back. Some nights that would be there waiting for what seemed like hours. The wetness building for so long that it would drip down her thighs. Jamal would come in and put his collar on her neck, as tight as possible. When she had behaved that day, done all her chores and respected him, they would have amazing sex that would put her right to sleep.

When she was disobedient though, like she had been that day, punishment would ensue. Ayesha woman was so proud of her beautiful thick black hair. She loved the way it framed her face and loved the way it bounced when she walked. But her pride was soon replaced with shame and embarrassment as her conservative husband punished her for not wearing her hijab. She had promised him on their engagement day that she would always wear it, and now he was going to make sure she was held accountable.

He had spanked her many times before for not wearing her hijab and came up with many punishments for not following his rules. SHe had gone to the store and returned, not only without his permission, but without her scarf. He began with a spanking over his knee and quickly pulled out his belt as he continued until small lines of blood appeared on her bottom. She cried and pleaded for him to stop, apologizing over and over again....

After he finished, he grabbed her hair and forced her back to the ground as Ayesha continued to weep. He took out the leash and cuffs, putting her wrists together in a way that was impossible to get out of and pushed her down on all 4's. He put the leash on her and dragged her to the dog cage in his study. SHe hated the cage, sometimes she would be there for a little, but if he was very upset, she was forced to sleep there all night. He was very angry that day as he pushed her into the cage and padlocked the door. Tonight was different though, he put a blanket over the cage and she was in darkness. She cried herself to sleep.

He woke her up early and yanked her out of the cage by her leash. She crawled slowly to the backyard as she was still cuffed. He stopped and said in a very stern manner "you will pee out here, you don't listen to me or follow the rules and behave like an animal... so I will treat you like one."

She was so embarrassed and could hardly even think about going as a hard spank landed on her already very tender ass. She embarrassingly let a trickle out and was too scared to move after. Jamal got the hose and cleaned her off. He attached the leash to the fence and said that she would stay out there to dry off. She felt embarrassed and exposed, wondering if the neighbors could see her.

Jamal came back to get her and let her back inside. He brought her to his study and there were newspapers laid out on the floor. He removed her cuffs from the front, giving Ayesha a sigh of relief, only for them to be put behind her back. He brought a ball gag and forced it into her mouth.

He began to lecture her, Ayesha felt like a child, 'I'm disappointed in your choice of clothing yesterday and you left without my permission and hijab!:' he said. "THe way you were outside in the yard, exposed, that is how you should feel when you leave without your scarf. I don't want to have to worry about what kind of attention you are attracting when you're out and about. I have told you this and punished you to obey me in this matter countless times. Now you will get a punishment you will never forget!"

She began to sweat and got goosebumps. Without a word, he grabbed her hair and began snipping it away. She let out a muffled scream through her gag. "AHABAA."

He grabbed her neck and told her not to move.

He continued to cut away until the floor was covered with her beautiful curls. She cried and cried. When he was done, she was left with a short, choppy pixie cut and a racing heart.

Then, before she had a chance to wrap her mind around what just happened, the sound of clippers buzzed through the air, echoing off the walls of the study. It sent a chill up the spine of its subject, who was kneeling on the floor before her master.

He started at the top of her head, slowly shaving away what was left of her long, dark hair. She tried to remain still, even as the clipper moved closer and closer to her scalp. She felt the tug of the metal as it scraped against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. Jamal held her in his arms and kissed away her tears. He explained that although he had to punish her, he still loved her and wanted to help her learn from her mistakes. He picked her up and dragged her back into the cage, still cuffed and gagged. She was left to cry as Jamal cleaned up the newspapers with all her hair.

After he was done, he let her out, and removed the gagged along with her cuffs. She crawled over to him still crying and rubbed her face on his legs by his feet. He said firmly, "I shaved your head to hide your beauty from the world, it is only mine, you belong to me!"

She mustered up the strength to say a weak "yes sir."

Jamal continued, "I have been telling you to wear a scarf in public and you wouldn't listen, now you will not be allowed a scarf, you must have your bald head exposed all the time AND wear your collar in public. You will not leave this house without permission. You will be in this cage every day and night unless you are doing something I have ordered for the next week."

Ayesha began to cry again.

" I will shave your head every week until I feel like you understand how to dress and behave as my property."

That night, Ayesha realized that even though Jamal had forced her to shave her head, it had ultimately been for her own good.