All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 04'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice.

Hot and sexy. Will your villain be a doctor or psychologist? Good luck.

spock21spock21over 7 years ago
Delightful!

Your stories are always good for some peril and a little touch of humiliation. Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I loved her position with her arms up, and the ball gag, with her feet immobile as well. I liked the ideas and even put myself in her position there to ride along in the experience. Although, perhaps in the next issue, instead of the villain indulging himself by forced sex, maybe a villain can have different tools for Starling's interrogation? Like, to name a few, some machines that make use of electricity (one of the many examples). Thank you, and I look forward to your next one!

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Such a fun series

I love how consistent you are with the style of old fashioned superhero Gotham-like world you’ve created. And your heroine is sexy and adorable, and never gets the humiliating captures get her down. There are so many chapters I need to catch up, but these older chapters need some comment love too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES